Riverside Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2011

Riverside Construction is a full service construction & handyman company with over 35 years of experience in the construction field. We do quality work for a reasonable price. References are provided with every bid. We are licensed and insured and we offer free estimates. We do quality construction projects in Wichita and the surrounding communities. Photos of our work are available upon request or go to www.riversideconstructionks.com We are prompt, courteous, licensed, and insured....

Just a Girl With a Hammer LLC

Just a Girl With a Hammer LLC

I’m just a girl with a hammer with a passion to fix things and make them beautiful again. Tell me what you need done and if it’s within my ability to fix it I will help you bring it new life. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/27/2012

When I called to accept the bid, they were able to come the very next day.  It wa a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a very prompt response for an estimate to be made on repairs.  This was the first company called.  A firm estimate came in the mail within the week.  By that time I had called two other companies.  Their estimates were not firm but based on hours to complete the job and a materials plus amount.  I am pleased with the result.  The work was completed with care and professionalism.  They brought all materials.

CATEGORY siding

07/18/2011

He was very pleasant, he knows what he’s doing, and he is very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed grab bars in my bathroom.

CATEGORY handyman service

Room Additions, Kitchen Remodeling - free kitchen design offer, Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Finishing and Remodeling, Decks, Deck Covers, & Pergolas, Fences, Siding, Tile Installation, Door, Storm Door, & Window Replacement & Repairs, Plumbing Repairs, General Home & Business Maintenance, Interior & Exterior Trim Work.

We do not build build entire houses or basements, but we do finish basements. We do not install escape windows.

Check, PayPal