Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Wichita, KS
There are 10 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Wichita
- Napolean Appliance RepairDavid was easy to understand. He made it clear what we needed. Had to order a part so he came back the next day. This gave us a chance to clean the parts that were not being replaced. He didn't have to do this --we would not have know now much cleaning was actually needed. He knew we were sr. citizens and could not afford a new machine. He worked efficiently, talked enough to know he was family man, and we had confidence he wasn't taking advantage of the situation. Would recommend him without any hesitation
- Dan's Heating and CoolingVery well, so far (knock wood} 3 others came out and never checked the coil for a leak. Simply recommended the outdoor and indoor be replaced. Dan's check the coil and that was where the leak was. This saved us between $3 and $4,000. So far so good. \
- Affordable Appliance RepairJustin came out, on time, very professional and sweet. He explained everything he was doing and why. I was so impressed with the customer service I received from Chris that answers the phone and makes things happen to the service! Highly recommend
- Larry's ApplianceUnfortunately, I can't give a zero rating. Twice I received a text saying they would call in a few minutes, but never did. All communication was done via text. I had to cancel the original appointment. I sent them messages both through the Angi site and via text, even asking them to let me know they received the text. I got no response. Once again I asked them to let me know they were getting my messages. No response. I definitely will not contact them again, nor will I recommend them
- A & E Factory ServiceThey keep changing my appts and moving me further and further down the line. Im and 2.5 weeks before anyone can come out. I was told by the automated call that 7/9/21 was available then July 19 then 21 and now the 26th of July. When I would call and ask the reason I keep getting moved they could not give me one!!
- Affordable Appliance RepairAn appointment was made quickly and the repair technician was very good about communicating before and during the repair. He was very courteous and professional.
- Able and Ready Appliance RepairWent very well. Knowledgeable, efficient and quick. Diagnosed problems, obtained parts and had all fixed in just a few days. Outstanding since Christmas was the next week!
- Able and Ready Appliance RepairWork was done professionally and in a timely manner. Really knowledgeable on the product that was being worked on and reasonable prices.
- Able and Ready Appliance RepairMy oven was repaired by Able and Ready when I was told by another business that it was unrepairable and I needed to replace it with a new oven. They are very professional and explain exactly what they are doing while doing their work.
- Able and Ready Appliance RepairI have used this company twice for repairs and will continue to use them. They got me on their schedule quickly, called 30 minutes before arriving, and fixed the problem fast. In addition to the dishwasher repair, they gave me several tips to keep it working longer. They even showed me how to solve the problem on my own, giving me a tool to keep if the same issue should occur again. This seemed so down to earth, honest, and considerate when they could have easily kept all of that info to themselves and waited for the next repair call down the line. As a stay at home mom, I have dealt with home repairmen often. I was happy to be treated respectfully, never felt talked "down to", and was completely at ease. I would highly recommend them to everyone
Appliance Repair Experts in Wichita
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Napolean Appliance Repair
- Business Description:Surgery is not performed at this site.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:*24 Hour Emergency Service *Recommended by Your Agents & Insurance Companies In Business Over 20 Years! *Water Damage *Fire Damage *Mold Remediation *Biohazard CleanupRecent Review:I would recommend Stover's Restoration in Maize Kansas to everyone! When I called them with a water flood from a failed sump pump, they came within 30 minutes, assessed the situation and had a team here working within an hour. They assured me they would take care of moving all of the furniture and items in my basement, and they did just that. They worked quickly and professionally to remove wet pad and dry out my entire basement. They came to check the carpet each day and then did a good job replacing new pad, stretching my carpet, steam cleaning and returning my furniture to where it was supposed to go. All staff were helpful and did a great job! I credit them for their hard work during this overwhelming situation, and would recommend them to anyone in a similar situation!Diane M.
- Business Description:Able and Ready Appliance Repair is about getting back to the foundations of workmanship - honest work done with integrity. We became tired of seeing customers stuck with sub-par service, so we decided to start our own company that would meet the needs of today's customers. Because our business is built on honesty and integrity, our primary goal is to provide quality service to our customer; you're sure to see a difference in our approach. We are local and family-owned. Our technicians are all..
- Business Description:Financing available. Additional contact: Steve Gile.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:Tree trimming, Removal and stump grinding, Lot Clearing, Certified Arborist. Been In business since 2005 Fully Insured
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman is your one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions. Mr. Handyman service technicians are highly skilled craftsmen, so you know they will get the job done right the first time. Our uniformed, fully insured technicians arrive on time in a marked van and clean up when they've finished the job. Our Vision is to be the first-choice provider of maintenance, repair, and improvement solutions for home and business. Mr. Handyman is the solution for all your ho..Recent Review:It went very well. Really appreciated the technician going over each part of the job and estimate; explaining what would be done, why, and cost. The roof repair required a couple of steps starting with the least expensive and progressing as needed. When additional work was required, the technician explained the issue with photos and diagrams. We were very satisfied with the end resultDeborah G.
Deals in Wichita for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Wichita
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABEL'S APPLIANCE1401 E ASHFORD STREET
- Able and Ready Appliance Repair10118 SE Turkey Creek Rd
- Affordable Appliance Repair2803 W Keywest Ct
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Doctor, Inc1309 N Mosley
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ABEL'S APPLIANCE
- Balanced Mechanical Experience124 S Poplar St
- Balanced Mechanical Experience
- Dan's Heating and Cooling242 N New York Ave
- Dan's Heating and Cooling
- Etheridge & Sons1509 E Alta St
- Etheridge & Sons
- Foremost, Food Warming & Cooking Equipment Repair4480 S Meridian Ave
- Foremost, Food Warming & Cooking Equipment Repair
- HERB SNOW & SON APPLIANCE CTR10238 W 13TH ST N
- HERB SNOW & SON MAYTAG3300 N. Rock Rd.
- HERB SNOW & SON MAYTAG3300 N ROCK RD
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HOME DEPOT3350 N Woodlawn St
- Huff's Tree Service2909 w 41st st n
- HERB SNOW & SON APPLIANCE CTR
- Integrity Heating and Cooling, LLC801 Fabrique St
- Integrity Heating and Cooling, LLC
- Josh's Appliance Repair1113 N. Oxford Rd.
- Josh's Appliance Repair
- KTA construction and maintenance services LLC.7920 E Morris St
- KTA construction and maintenance services LLC.
- Mid America Appliance2822 E 31st St S
- Mid America Appliance
- TIM'S APPLIANCE SVC124 N COLORADO ST
- TIM'S APPLIANCE SVC
- Whitenet Solutions LLC13502 E Laguna Cir
- Whitenet Solutions LLC