GOE Construction

Remodeling - General Project

Remodeling - General Project

home remodeling
Remodeling - General

We are a small family operated construction crew. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We look forward to speaking with you! ...
Kitchen remodel project
Kitchen remodel

countertop installation

202167037

interior painting (5)home remodeling (4)plumbers (4)electrician (4)countertop installation (3)handyman (2)cabinet makers (2)mobile home remodeling (1)basement remodeling (1)siding companies (1)decks & porches (1)closet design (1)

10/13/2021

My countertops are BEAUTIFUL!!! I highly recommend GOE Construction. From beginning to end I have absolutely no complaints. When the job was done, you couldn’t even tell they had been there, except for the beautiful countertops! The mess was all cleaned up, and there was no trash for me to clean up. They are very pleasant to work with and their prices are great. And just in case I haven’t already ...

Description of Work
Countertops

Category countertops

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

10/07/2021

Excellent work and the GOE worked with us as to how to make the most cost effective changes to our bathrooms and kitchen

Description of Work
Countertops and Backsplashes, lighting installed, cabinets were made, plumbing installed.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,handyman service,plumbing

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

09/23/2021

I enjoyed working with G.O.E. Construction they were quick to return a quote and built new vanity. They removed the original 1957 vanity and installed the new custom-made vanity all in one day. They also matched the original wood trim finish that is throughout the house.

Description of Work
bathroom vanity replace

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

09/23/2021

Andy and Ian did an outstanding job on finishing our basement!!!

Description of Work
basement finish

Category remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

12/30/2020

I was very pleased to finally get the basement room trimmed out. This was the last thing that I needed done before repainting and carpet. To my eye the work was great and it matched the existing house trim which is exactly what i wanted! We talked over a few changes and in the end I was able to save some money too. :)

Description of Work
Interior finish trim of a basement room.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

12/26/2020

And and GOE Construction were very professional. Did an amazing job in a very difficult situation. I will be rehiring them for any future projects.

Description of Work
Bedroom

Category closet systems,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

11/17/2020

He came on time. He had prepped appropriately and the job only took one day to complete instead of 2 or 3. Quality work and good clean up after the job was done. We have already spoken with him about a diff job we need done in another part of our home.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

Review for GOE Construction - PO Box 780272, Wichita, KS - 39033035

11/13/2020

They were really good. They were professional. They did an excellent work. They were clean. They communicated to me very well. I was very happy with them.

Description of Work
They replaced siding and a porch.

Category decks,siding

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

11/12/2020

It was very good and gave me a good deal.

Description of Work
He installed a shower and shower doors.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

11/11/2020

Andy is just a great worker. Customer satisfaction is ALWAYS his goal. He has NEVER left us disappointed. He really strives hard for perfection and to make sure that you are satisfied. His work is top quality. He never leaves a mess for you to clean up. We had other contractors doing work for us, and I can’t say the same for them. Andy was very punctual and very professional. Not one time has he e...

Description of Work
He installed a larger breaker box for us in our new mobile home. Hooked up the electric for service to our new home. Ran the plumbing and hooked up water for our new home. Put a new metal roof on our new garage. Installed a new shower in our home that we were selling. He also installed GFI switches in the home we were selling.

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Kitchen, Bathrooms and General Home Remodeling.

Ask For Details