We accept remote payment

GOE Construction

Founded 1997 •

PO Box 780272

Wichita, KS 67278

We are a small family operated construction crew. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We look forward to speaking with you!

05/09/2022

Rick R.

It went Great they came out the same night I called and was able to diagnose my faucet was leaking and needed replaced. We set an appointment to have it fixed and they showed up right on time to fix it. They done a Great job replacing the faucet and were also very helpful on giving me advice how to clean up some damage I had. I was very pleased and will use them again.

Description of Work
faucet replacement

Category handyman service, plumbing

11/17/2021

Tyler J.

GOE was very professional, had great attention to detail, and met our timeline without any issues. We were very pleased with their work and would hire them again for future projects!

Description of Work
Basement finish

Category bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, closet systems, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

10/27/2021

marty A.

they did a great job, high quality

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Electrical, Plumbing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

10/26/2021

William H.

Eden, Andy and their team did a fantastic job for us. They helped us out by making us a priority to get us out of a scheduling jam we were in. They were kind, courteous, friendly and professional. They re-skined the Formica countertops in our kitchen and made several subtle changes to the shape and overhang of countertops, the cabinet valance above our kitchen window and the Newell posts for our stairwell, all for the purpose of freshening and updating the overall look and feel. They did a great job and saved us a ton of money. My wife and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks G.O.E.!

Description of Work
Countertops and Backsplashes

Category custom cabinets, countertops, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

10/13/2021

Tina K.

My countertops are BEAUTIFUL!!! I highly recommend GOE Construction. From beginning to end I have absolutely no complaints. When the job was done, you couldn’t even tell they had been there, except for the beautiful countertops! The mess was all cleaned up, and there was no trash for me to clean up. They are very pleasant to work with and their prices are great. And just in case I haven’t already told you, my countertops are beautiful!!!

Description of Work
Countertops

Category countertops

10/07/2021

Joe B.

Excellent work and the GOE worked with us as to how to make the most cost effective changes to our bathrooms and kitchen

Description of Work
Countertops and Backsplashes, lighting installed, cabinets were made, plumbing installed.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, handyman service, plumbing

Craig D.

I enjoyed working with G.O.E. Construction they were quick to return a quote and built new vanity. They removed the original 1957 vanity and installed the new custom-made vanity all in one day. They also matched the original wood trim finish that is throughout the house.

Description of Work
bathroom vanity replace

Category home remodeling

derek L.

Andy and Ian did an outstanding job on finishing our basement!!!

Description of Work
basement finish

Category remodeling, interior painters

Sharon L.

Terrific, so happy with my final outcome. Made my pipe dream come drea!!!! Professional in every way. Nice clean-up.

Description of Work
Knotty pine walls, trimmed windows, installed barn door, also reworked basement staircase,.

Category remodeling

12/30/2020

Kordi E.

I was very pleased to finally get the basement room trimmed out. This was the last thing that I needed done before repainting and carpet. To my eye the work was great and it matched the existing house trim which is exactly what i wanted! We talked over a few changes and in the end I was able to save some money too. :)

Description of Work
Interior finish trim of a basement room.

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

12/26/2020

Beth F.

And and GOE Construction were very professional. Did an amazing job in a very difficult situation. I will be rehiring them for any future projects.

Description of Work
Bedroom

Category closet systems, remodeling, interior painters

11/17/2020

Sarah H.

He came on time. He had prepped appropriately and the job only took one day to complete instead of 2 or 3. Quality work and good clean up after the job was done. We have already spoken with him about a diff job we need done in another part of our home.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category handyman service, remodeling

11/13/2020

Rebecca E.

They were really good. They were professional. They did an excellent work. They were clean. They communicated to me very well. I was very happy with them.

Description of Work
They replaced siding and a porch.

Category decks, siding

11/12/2020

Tina K.

It was very good and gave me a good deal.

Description of Work
He installed a shower and shower doors.

Category plumbing

11/11/2020

Tina K.

Andy is just a great worker. Customer satisfaction is ALWAYS his goal. He has NEVER left us disappointed. He really strives hard for perfection and to make sure that you are satisfied. His work is top quality. He never leaves a mess for you to clean up. We had other contractors doing work for us, and I can’t say the same for them. Andy was very punctual and very professional. Not one time has he ever disappointed us. I can’t say enough good about him! We have more work he will be doing for us in the near future.

Description of Work
He installed a larger breaker box for us in our new mobile home. Hooked up the electric for service to our new home. Ran the plumbing and hooked up water for our new home. Put a new metal roof on our new garage. Installed a new shower in our home that we were selling. He also installed GFI switches in the home we were selling.

Category electrician, plumbing

Tracy H.

He is the BEST!! Even had a mouse nest drop on him. Broke out all over scared me to death. But wouldn’t go home. Great work ethic and superior grade work! I’ve recommended him to my family and friends!! And prices are reasonable!! He’s my guy! ❤️

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing

Category electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, mobile home remodeling

Tina K.

Andrew has done electrical, plumbing, roofing, installed shower, and numerous other items for us. I would highly recommend him for ANY job you have. He does quality work and his prices are fair. We still have more work that we will be needing him to do. Just hope he doesn’t get to busy to help us out! I GIVE HIM 10 stars! He is awesome to work with and you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior, Electrical, Roofing

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, electrician, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters

Patricia L.

Perfectly. It.was finished in one day and I’m sure it added greatly to the value of our house.

Description of Work
Porches

Category custom cabinets, electrician, remodeling

Elayna R.

Very well. Work turned out great!

Description of Work
Garage transformation to Kitchen

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Mr. Electric of Wichita

Mr Electric of Wichita is a locally owned and operated company committed to providing quality electrical repairs and installations and we provide Emergency Service . We understand our customers’ needs in a way that other electrical service providers cannot. At Mr. Electric of Wichita, our licensed electricians will offer free quotes and up-front pricing, so can be confident in the service you will receive before we start work. And we’ll take the time to answer any questions you might have. Then we’ll leave your home or business neat and clean when we’re through. No matter the size of your project, our expert electricians are committed to your satisfaction. Whether it's hanging a ceiling fan, installing a custom-designed landscape lighting system, or rewiring a commercial structure, call Mr. Electric. We have the power to make things better!

360 Painting of Wichita

360 Painting of Wichita is the area premier painting company. We proudly serve the Wichita area including homeowners and businesses in Wichita, Andover, Clearwater, Colwich, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Kechi, Maize, Mcconnell Afb, Mulvane, Peck, Valley Center and the surrounding areas. 360 Painting of Wichita is owned by Janelle and Lance Wilson. As long-time residents of the Wichita area, Janelle and Lance are excited to bring the 360 difference to the Wichita area. The world is inundated with self-service, self-check out, chat bots, and general lack of human interaction. We want to bring the human experience back to our customers. That starts with answering phone calls, following up with customer inquiries, being prompt to appointments, providing proposals the same day, and proactively communicating throughout the painting project lifecycle. At 360 Painting, the customer focus is what really separates us from others, and we are happy to provide this focus to the Wichita communities.

Award 2022

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Check, PayPal

Kitchen, Bathrooms and General Home Remodeling.

Ask For Details