Bybee Electric

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2015

Awards & Badges

232 N Pennsylvania

Wichita, KS 67214

Here at Bybee Electric, we pride ourselves with 100% customer satisfaction, and customers are our #1 priority. "A referral to me is the highest level of respect someone can give me because it insinuates that you didn't just like our work but you trust us as well" DJ Bybee **Please check out the MEDIA tab to view pictures of work we have completed. ** We are a family owned and operated business. From design to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your electrical project is completed up to code, on time, and within budget. Over the course of our company's history, we have established an impeccable reputation for total professionalism. Every Bybee Electric employee is submitted to a background check, drug screening and are honest and ethical in all their customer interactions. Whether its a replacing a switch in your home, a system upgrade or a design build project for your home, no job is too small or big. Additional DBA - Darrell Bybee Construction, LLC....

electrician (32)lighting (10)ceiling fan installation (2)

01/29/2021

Good. Service tech explained what he was doing and why. Installation went very good. I am pleased with the work performed. I believe cost was commiserate with the service performed. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace electrical box for heater in garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

12/06/2020

Overall the job was done well and completed fairly quickly. All that matters is the two main issues I was having were solved. My stove and clothes dryer now work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection broken wire found

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

09/03/2020

Excellent. Troubleshot and found the problem quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Receptacles did not have power

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

02/28/2020

Derek and Jackson did excellent work. They were right on time and were very courteous and friendly. I’d hire Bybee again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New outlet above mantel for TV

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

11/18/2019

Very pleased with service and job done. I've kept the name and number for future services if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two light switches replaced

11/18/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two light switches replaced

11/18/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two light switches replaced

01/20/2019

KDR WAS THE CONTRACTOR NOT BYBEE. KDR did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install three electrical plug ins plus timer for exterior lights

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

09/19/2018

The phone number given was not operational!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlets and one canned light

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

What number did you try to call? We apologize and would like to get this fixed!

01/08/2018

MAtt did a great job. He came out the first time and we consulted about replacing the light. The advantages of going with LED and what the next steps would be. I got an LED light (LOVE IT) and he removed the old light and installed the new one no problem. It took two people because of the height of the pole and they did great work really fast. The price was reasonable and I will definitely hire th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a barn light on 40ft pole changed out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

LED and general lighting fixtures, outlets, switches, electrical for pool, well pumps and bonding, hot tubes, timers, dimmers & smoke detectors.