If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Greenwood, IN
There are 67 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Greenwood
- Greg Spivey RemodelingWe moved into our new (existing) home in Sept 2021 and wanted a complete re-do of our fireplace. And a 3rd bay added to our garage for storage space of our lawn and other outdoor equipment. Having contracted Spivey Remodeling in the past at our previous address and being very pleased with their work, we contracted them again for our new home. The old fireplace was stone from top of chimney down to the foundation. The new fireplace is very elegant and a stand out from what it was. The garage addition turned out super! It blends in with the rest of the house and the neighborhood. It looks like it was always there. Thank you to Spivey Remodeling and crew
- CMH Builders IncCMH came to New Pal to finish our basement, and did an excellent job. They were very professional and carefully hand picks their team to work on your project. They were very courteous and respectful of our time and our home, and were very responsive to any questions or concerns. They let us know what to expect in advance and everything flowed smoothly from there. They also did a beautiful job on our bar with custom stone and wood work. I would recommend them highly to anyone looking to have their basement finished
- JD masonry and concreteThe fireplace looks great! He was very thorough and detailed. He went out of his way to be we were happy with the outcome. He was reliable and efficient. I would recommend him to others!
- JD masonry and concreteJosh was very honest and informative the entire process. He communicated everything very nicely and did an excellent job!!! It’s hard to find this kind of work ethic now a days. Would recommend to anyone needing this kind of work!!
- Arvin MasonryRandy from Arvin came out shortly after making contact with me thru Angi.com and got me an estimate in a timely manner. I got several more quotes after I saw him, but he had the best price and sounded the most knowledgeable. Other companies tried to talk me into parging concrete over the old brick, but Randy was the only one who said we could save the brick and make it last another 40 years. After waiting several weeks to get back with him, Randy came over the same day I said I wanted to get started on the project to refresh on what we needed to do. His guys wanted to get started that day, and they did. Within a couple of days that had ground out all the old mortor, tuckpointed, and rebuild 1 section of the porch wall that had been cemented over previously (and the brick was falling apart) as well as a couple corner pillars that had been damaged by water. After they were done, they cleaned all the brick. When cleaning, some of the old mortar that hadn't been touched came out, but the crew from Arvin's came back out and fixed those sections up, too. Overall, great to deal with, great quality, and I would DEFINATELY recomment
- Jerry Allen - Chimney & Masonry RepairJerry was great from start to finish! From showing up on time to communication. We will hire him again for sure
- Showecker MasonryThey were very timely with the estimate and starting/completing the project. Everything was explained to me ahead of time and as we went along. The work quality was excellent. They did a very nice job matching the existing house bricks. The cleanup was very good. Bob even came back later to assist with correcting an issue caused by another contractor. I am very pleased with everything and would hire them again
- Jerry Allen - Chimney & Masonry RepairVery pleased with Jerry's work. He did a great job matching our brick which was difficult to do. The cost was the same as the estimate (no hidden fees). He left the job clean and even left us a few of the old and new bricks. The new chimney looks great!
- Mint PropertiesI hired Mint Properties to install a exterior door in my home. I spoke with Miguel, got a quote and hired on the spot. Miguel was great at getting me scheduled and was very fair on cost of the install. Bill came on time and did the install. I could have asked for a better carpenter. Bill was friendly, quick and to the point. He got the job done and even gave me some tips on completing other tasks around my home. He directed me to contact Miguel anytime we need a top quality licensed contractor. We will be contacting Miguel at Mint Properties again and again in the future. Now stop reading and call them already, they won't disappoint
- Chimney & Masonry OutfittersWe are very happy with the whole job; love the new top, brick looks healthy again, no mess was left behind. Great warranty. They were always in touch! *We were sent reminders of the upcoming job *Notified of the installers being on their way *Phone call of ETA Sheldon and Jake were very knowledgeable and professional. A complete explanation of the whole process was reviewed before starting the work. There was a review at the end of the day and confirmation of the next day's work. Another walk-thru once the job was completed and the invoice was emailed with before and after photos. They seemed to be very detail oriented and very hard workers. We enjoyed having their great personalities and attitudes at our home. A finished photo is attached. Highly recommend your company to friends and neighbors. Thank you
Masonry Contractors in Greenwood
- Business Description:Chimney & Masonry Outfitters has been building equity, restoring beauty, and growing piece of mind throughout Indianapolis since 2011.Recent Review:They came and gave me an estimate which I accepted. They tented my chimney, removed the old brick and wood mantel. Sheldon was the person who did the demo and rebuild of stacked. He also attached a new mantel and laid an Indiana limestone hearth. His work was excellent and meticulous. He was ably assisted by Chandler. I would highly recommend this company to do this work. I wanted to attach pictures but cannot figure out how to do that. Cost was $6,600. Well worth itVirginia S.
- Business Description:Bone Dry’s Indianapolis Masonry Division provides quality masonry services to residential and commercial buildings in Boone, Hamilton, and Marion Counties, as well as the surrounding areas. With over 100 years of combined experience, you can be sure that your masonry work is in good hands. Bone Dry Masonry has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determini..Recent Review:Jesse Lockerbie, the Masonry Production Manager, and Elias Cabrera, Production Manager, and their crew did a great job replacing our tall chimney that was in a tricky placement. Mad Hatter couldn’t even properly examine it. Bone Dry sent me pictures of all angles and went over what was wrong (a long crack and badly designed cap that was letting in water). They sent pictures at multiple intervals so I could see the progress and the quality. They were also very reasonably priced. And they even put in a few masonry hooks for me. Just an absolute delight from beginning to end. I highly recommend themKirsten L.
- Business Description:I Try to answer my phone always if its a local area code but when im on a roof sometimes i cant let go to answer please text me for a faster responseRecent Review:Very well. I am pleased with the work. They gave a10 year warranty on one of the two chimneysDAVID &amp; ZITA N.
- Business Description:Hi, my name is Jerry Allen. (Services offered) Chimney repair and rebuilds. Masonry chimney cap repair and replacement. Tuck pointing. Home masonry repair. I have been in the masonry Field for 35 years. I am a high-level mason and I have been in business for 19 years. I am a small business. I have been awarded the Angie's list (Super Service Award) for 2014. 2015. 2016. 2017. 2018 - I always try to go above and beyond for my customers. Please feel free to contact me for a free estimate any..Recent Review:Very professional, easy to get along with. Finished the job in a timely manner and also reasonable price.James P.
- Business Description:A local realtor-owned company. We offer white glove service and take special care and pay attention to your needs. We offer in-house design services utilizing contemporary and modern features. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial buildings. Our attention to detail and quality of work are matched by no oneRecent Review:The service went fine. They came in and out and completed the job.David C.
- Business Description:Welcome to Arvin Masonry your full service masonry contractor proudly serving Hamilton County and the surrounding areas as well as Indianapolis. We have been in the business since 2002 and have experience in residential and commercial work. We are insured with Indiana Farm BureauRecent Review:Randy from Arvin came out shortly after making contact with me thru Angi.com and got me an estimate in a timely manner. I got several more quotes after I saw him, but he had the best price and sounded the most knowledgeable. Other companies tried to talk me into parging concrete over the old brick, but Randy was the only one who said we could save the brick and make it last another 40 years. After waiting several weeks to get back with him, Randy came over the same day I said I wanted to get started on the project to refresh on what we needed to do. His guys wanted to get started that day, and they did. Within a couple of days that had ground out all the old mortor, tuckpointed, and rebuild 1 section of the porch wall that had been cemented over previously (and the brick was falling apart) as well as a couple corner pillars that had been damaged by water. After they were done, they cleaned all the brick. When cleaning, some of the old mortar that hadn't been touched came out, but the crew from Arvin's came back out and fixed those sections up, too. Overall, great to deal with, great quality, and I would DEFINATELY recommentPatrick M.
- Business Description:We specialize in Slab, Patio, Driveways, And just about anything Construction. We have Expert Specialists Who have been in the trade for Decades To guarantee THE BEST work and Outcome. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free e..Recent Review:We have been desperate for a solution for a while. Carlos and his team came out quickly, estimated the job which was reasonably priced and got it done within 2 weeks of my call! So grateful!julie S.
- Business Description:Jaco is a full service waterproofing, foundation repair, & concrete contractor. Jaco has been waterproofing & repairing foundations and basements for over 40 years in the Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio areas. Jaco repairs leaking basements, leaking basement cracks, cracked foundations and seals brick walls and concrete driveways. We also waterproof both new residential and new commercial projects. Over the years we have waterproofed schools, hospitals, churches, university buildings and home l..Recent Review:They provided a professional, timely estimate.JIM G.
- Business Description:Showecker Masonry has been in business Since 1989. We do our own work no subs Free estimates Quality and Commitment is our number one priority.Recent Review:They were very timely with the estimate and starting/completing the project. Everything was explained to me ahead of time and as we went along. The work quality was excellent. They did a very nice job matching the existing house bricks. The cleanup was very good. Bob even came back later to assist with correcting an issue caused by another contractor. I am very pleased with everything and would hire them againJane P.
- Business Description:Remove, install and repair. Driways, sidewalks, curves,patios, porch, garage, aggregate, and more.Recent Review:Super! It couldn't have gone better. Responded quickly to my request for an estimate. Got the work done quickly and it looks great. I plan on hiring them again. I would recommend them to anyone. They are excellentphilip m.
Deals in Greenwood for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- New Whiteland
- Beech Grove
- New Palestine
masonry contractors in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & R Masonry, LLC12 S. East St.
- A B Construction LLC
- A&M Home Services602 E Jefferson St
- A1 Tuckpointing - Rightsell ConstructionPO Box 159
- AAA Sealcoating & Paving5614 N oxford street
- ABSTRACT ANGERER HOME IMPROVEMENT477 Heritage Drive
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- ACo8100 E 106th St
- ADME HANDYMAN SERVICES8823 Donnie Ct
- AKAT Solutions, LLCP.O. Box 40568
- ALEXANDER MASONRY INC36 WOODVIEW DR
- All Aspects General Contracting LLC472 S County Road 625 E
- ALL PRO HARDSCAPING1514 Fletcher Ave
- AMBIANCE GARDENS5274 LINDA WAY
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Improvement Company5338 W 79th St
- Americrawl Inc5855 Kopetsky Dr Ste D
- Anchor Contracting LLC2224 Lafayette Ave
- Angler General Contracting133 West Market Street
- Any & All American Masonry2030 Hoyt Ave
- AquaPro Pressure Cleaning, LLC13057 Oxbridge Place
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- Aria Construction Group llc279 Lake point lane south
- Artistic Masonry2306 WESTMERE DR
- Austin Construction4580 Branstetter Rd
- A & R Masonry, LLC
- B & A Home Remodeling LLC5639 Woodside dr
- B DAVIS REMODELING COMPANY2123 ROSEDALE DR
- B n E home remodeling/painting2525 English Ave.
- Bailey Masonry6829 stratton sq
- Barnette construction6516 E. U.S 136
- BCCM Construction 9146 Long Branch Rd
- BDR Gutters Inc5420 W 96th St
- Beyers Concrete Construction8112 North 300 West
- BHR Construction Services LLC13720 E 118th St
- BINZ LLC
- Blue River Masonry5781 Keystone Ave
- BOB'S CONSTRUCTION8811 Timberbluff Court
- Bone Dry Masonry7735 Winton Dr
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc7735 Winton Dr
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Boss Construction496 Polk Street
- BradBuilt831 Park Central N Dr, Apt D Apt D
- BRIDWELL BRICK PAVING11620 E 200 SOUTH
- Bright Concepts161 Frasier St
- BROADY-CAMPBELL INC2115 DR ANDREW J BROWN AVE
- BROERING LANDSCAPING5253 MARK LN
- Brown Remodeling3790 Shafer Ct
- BROWNING OVERHEAD DOOR & CONSTRUCTION8311 E 500 S
NEW ROSS, Indiana
- B & A Home Remodeling LLC
- C & A's Chimney Sweep & Lawn Maintenance Services8038 Midlothian Way
- CADE MASONRY & DRYWALL INC857 SOUTHERN PINES
- Carpenter417 E 15th St
- CARPENTER FACILITY MAINTENANCE LLC4860 W OAK DR
New Palestine, Indiana
- Case Design/Remodeling Indy99 East Carmel Dr 100
- Cast Masonry 617 N INDEPENDENCE ST
- Catellier Masonry8772 boxley drive apt. 1D
- CD's Unique Builders2314 N. Auburn St
- Center for Prostate Cancer North8902 N Meridian St Ste 104
- Central Indiana Chimney LLC10647 Maze Rd
- Century Concrete3110 E 11th St
- Chapman Masonry5037 Grand Tetons Dr
- Chimney & Masonry Outfitters5151 S Franklin Rd
- Chimney Solutions5658 W 73rd St
- CinderBox Chimney Services47 S Main St
- Clean Sweep Chimney ServicePO Box 1474
- CMH Builders Inc8847 Commerce Park Pl Suite J
- Cochran Exteriors LLC8461 Castlewood Dr
- Collier Masonry1948 Mullinix RD
- Collier's Remodeling and Construction217 N 12th St
NEW CASTLE, Indiana
- Collins Services1820 W 58th St
- Complete Concrete of Indy, IncP.O. Box 7174
- Concrete United Inc 2417 Hovey St 2417 hovey st
- Connor & Company Inc1101 Central Ave
- Construction Solutions13420 North Allison Drive
- COOK MASONRY & RESTORATION8108 Wind Drift Cir
- Cooper Plastering1518 Maxine Rd
- CRAVENS CONSTRUCTION CO1939 E 64TH ST
- Creative Hardscape580 Barbara Dr
Tipp City, Ohio
- Creative Restoration Masonry & Caulking1717 S Delaware St
- Curts Construction LLC17824 Moontown Rd
- Custom Leisure Pools49 Boone Village #169
- CVS - Carmel4721 E 126th St
- C & A's Chimney Sweep & Lawn Maintenance Services
- D & J HUNT MASONRY1320 O'DELL LN
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- D&P Construction Roofing Commercial, Residential102 cossell Dr 102 cossell dr
- DAN HAINES CONSTRUCTION CO915 DALY ST
- DC Roofing & Exteriors1785 Walnut Ln
- DEPENDABLE MASONRY RESTORATION1050 BOXWOOD LN
- Distinctive Masonry & Construction6890 Orinoco Ave
- Dma Masonry8469 s 250 e
- DON SHACKELFORD'S HOME & OFFICE REPAIR5343 S LINWOOD AVE
- Dorfman Design Builders827 N Capitol Ave
- DR Contractors7860 Indian Lake Rd
- D & J HUNT MASONRY
- Eads Roofing, LLC1010 E 86th St
- Edens Painting and Remodeling LLC8747 Fielding Ln
- Elbert Construction Inc15400 Herriman Blvd
- Ely Stokes Inc. Chimney, Fireplace & Masonry4720 N Keystone Ave
- Emerson Masonry704 S. State Rd 135
- EVANS LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION INC11650 PEACOCK DR
- Eads Roofing, LLC