Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Greenwood, IN
There are 47 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Greenwood
- Crawlspace DoctorExcellent! Matt was great to work with. He really listened to my concerns (person in house with mold illness) and put together a plan for mold remediation in a way that will be a permanent fix and was extremely cost effective. He was upfront about scope, outcomes and pricing.
- Indiana Foundation ServiceJosh Solomon and Noah Salisbury were the technicians who worked on my project. They were prompt, hard workers who took the time to protect my home, answer my questions and made sure I understood how the system would work. I would have them perform work in my home again.
- Indiana Foundation Service* Military Friendly * Eugene did a phenomenal Job educating the services Indiana Foundation has to offer. He did this by conducting a strategic walkthrough while listening to our concerns and goals. Eugene understood his systems which lead to a solution we will be using in the near future. The solution not only meets our intent, it is also solves our current and future problems. The systems this company has is by far the best I've come across, which is why I choose this company over others. Eugene did a great job. Hiring Eugene and his team is an investment
- Everdry Of Greater IndianaI had my basement done by Everdry Waterproofing. David did a wonderful job explaining several systems. He educated us on how water was entering our basement floor and walls. I had other companies out and they just wanted the sale and no education. I loved how they educated us. When the crew arrived to do the Waterproofing they were on time and respected our home. They cleaned up my basement better then before they even touched it. Thank you Everdry for Waterproofing my home
- Everdry Of Greater IndianaEverdry did an amazing job. From the time they arrived at my home to the time they finished the job they kept me informed on job progress and asked for plans that I had for later so they could do best placement for sump pump. I would definitely recommend Everdry to anyone with basement waterproofing needs
- Everdry Of Greater IndianaExcellent. Everdry was professional in every aspect and did a fantastic job on our basement! We would choose them again if we could. Drew B. Indianapolis
- Everdry Of Greater IndianaIt went well. I don't have to worry about my basement flooding every time it rains. It is a peace of mind knowing my basement will stay dry and if there are any issue Ever Dry will be there to fix it. That has yet to happen and we have not had any issues. Plus it will help out if I try to sell the house to someone else. They will know the house is waterproof and don't have to worry about anytime it rains. They answered all questions and concerns we had an explain in great details that was easy to understand. JDC Brownsbur
- Everdry Of Greater IndianaFrom the first contact with EverDry when the Foundation Expert showed up to give us a quote, to the final call to close out the project EverDry was very professional, punctual, thorough and made sure we understood what was going on and made sure we were happy. I would re-hire them in a heartbeat if I needed any further of their services. SC New Palestine, Indian
- Everdry Of Greater IndianaThis company was worth every penny we spent. They were courteous, on time, professional and they offer a lifetime guarantee. We had one small issue and they were right back to fix it. They left absolutely no mess inside or outside. They put in a dehumidifier system, inside drains, new drain pit, sump pumps, coated and wrapped outside walls, moves drain spouts and added two dry wells.Excellent company. DJ Martinsville, In
- Crawlspace DoctorProfessional, punctual, honest, dependable. We had repairs done on a house we were selling and we were so satisfied with their work , we are going to hire them to do work on the house we just purchased. Highly recommended!
Basement Waterproofers in Greenwood
- Business Description:We are the official Waterproofer of the Flower and Patio Show March 9-18! Come see us! Everdry is a nationwide company that was founded in 1978. We are a U.S. Patented full service foundation waterproofing company. We offer a no questions asked, lifetime transferable warranty on all our work. We are the official Waterproofer of the Flower and Patio Show March 9-1Recent Review:Scope of project: installation of EverDry’s multi-step waterproofing system consisting of an inside and outside perimeter drain, two sump pits with primary and secondary pumps with battery backup, sealing of cracks and other potential water entry points around the exterior of home, and installation of 14 steel beams to stabilize bowing exterior basement walls. Now that the project is complete, I am not certain that it was necessary or that it will solve the problem. If your home has any foundation issues (bowing, crumbling, and/or cracked walls, footers etc), I do NOT recommend engaging EverDry to remedy. I regret signing the contract with EverDry and wish that I had consulted with licensed structural engineer regarding the structural foundation issues. Some basement waterproofing companies are owned/operated by licensed engineers. EverDry, to my knowledge, is not. I DO believe that the waterproofing system will work. However, their “multi-step system” in my opinion, does not offer any significant advantage vs. other basement waterproofing systems. Please be careful, the salesperson will explain their system and it will seem to make perfect sense at the time. However, I urge you to take plenty of time to weigh your options before signing anything. Aside from the necessity and efficacy of the system installed at my home, I experienced numerous issues with the work performed, the communication from EverDry, the clean-up (or lack thereof), and the timeline. I was told by the salesperson that this was a 4–5-day job. They began work on 7/27/2021 and finished on 8/24/2021. 1. The crew did not adequately protect my flooring at the top of my basement stairs, despite my asking them to do this at least three times. They ignored my request until I refused to allow them to carry another item into or out of the house until they had put down floor protection. By that time, the flooring was already damaged. EverDry did discount my contract price by $500 as compensation for this. 2. The crew installed the EZ Breathe device in the wrong location. I had discussed placement with the salesperson. That information was not communicated to the production team. This mistake added quite a bit of time to the project as a mason had to be called to repair the 6-inch hole drilled through the side of my home in the wrong place. 3. The steel beams were cut too short by the steel supplier. Instead of telling me this, the crew “installed” them anyway. They placed scraps of untreated 2x4 lumber on the footer, then placed the steel beams on top of those scraps. When I noticed this on my own and questioned the crew leader. I was told that this was “temporary”, and they planned on laying the drainpipe, installing the new concrete, then returning later to jackhammer the brand-new concrete around the steel beams and replace them with ones of the correct length. This, in my opinion, was a something said to appease me. I do not believe they had any intention of coming back to replace the beams. Even if that was their intent, this would be an incredibly ridiculous and inefficient workaround. At that point, I asked them to stop all work and come back when they had the correct beams. This also added to the timeline of the project. 4. The crew also installed several beams directly in front of my basement windows. I cannot fathom that this would be acceptable to any customer. To me, this was a further demonstration of the carelessness of the crew performing the work. 5. At some point the plastic that they had loosely draped over my furniture and belongings in the basement slipped off. They continued to work without replacing it. Every item that was in my basement was entirely coated with cement dust by the end of the project. Every wall, door, banister, piece of trim, and even some areas of the ceiling had to be scrubbed after the crew cleaned up. It took a team of 5 adults approximately 8 hours to properly clean the basement after the project was finished. This was AFTER the crew’s “cleanup”. 6. The crew failed to install the battery backup systems on both sump pumps which necessitated a follow-up service visit. 7. The crew helped themselves to my tools which were stored in the basement. They also took a few of my tools with them when they left. 8. The crew leader asked me to sign a certificate of completion before the job was completed. I refused to do so. 9. I was never offered an apology or any sort of compensation for the many missteps, the lack of communication, or the inconvenience of having my house torn apart for nearly a month. 10. The crew took ZERO precautions against Covid-19 infection. Not a single member of the crew wore a mask at any point. I was not asked if this was ok or not. Covid was never mentioned. Conclusion – I urge you to not make the same mistake as me. Thoroughly research multiple waterproofing companies. Do not give-in to any sales tactics that purport a sense of urgency to sign a contract in exchange for a discount. If you have structural issues, hire an engineer. If you do decide to use EverDry, make certain that your TOTALLY clear on your expectations of the timing of the work, placement of the EZ Breathe unit, beams, sump pits, etc. BEFORE any work begins. Looking back, I would have also requested a daily walk-through with a production manager (not the crew leader) at the end of each workday. The crew leader on my job, in my opinion did not have the necessary training or knowledge to supervise this job. There are MANY options for basement waterproofing companies. Try to choose one that will do the job right the first time. Trust me, you do not want to live through a project like this more than onceGreg H.
- Business Description:Tide Waterproofing is a total foundation service. Our system has been proven to work for over 22 years through the worst conditions, and are proud of our commitment to customer service. We do pinning & pairing, epoxy injections, and more. http://www.tidewaterproofing.neRecent Review:The service was excellent. They were professional and solve the problem. They were efficient and had a fair price. They know what they were doing.Milana R.
- Business Description:Wharff Excavating LLC is your water solution company. If it has to do with water we can do it. From reverse grade, drainage problems, foundation repairs, epoxy injections, sump pumps, swales, ditches, culverts, and ponds, we can fix your water problems before they cause erosion issues or foundation damageRecent Review:There was an erosion and they come out and put several big rocks. They also put underlay mat. Wheelbarrow all that rock they had several man out there. They done all this by hand, all super nice they inform and you call you. We had a service here last year, this guy come out , he knew what to do we did not have to worry. I was so hyper and my husband said to calm downEllen W.
- Business Description:Since 1976, A-1 Indiana Waterproofing Inc. has provided over 40,000 customers dry basements and structural repairs. We are proud of the fact that we have become Indiana’s "oldest & most trusted" basement foundation repair companyRecent Review:This was the worst contractor I have ever worked with. It's hard to list all of the issues, but the rude and confrontational attitude from the owner is my top complaint. The workers did not wear masks while jackhammering out the concrete and did not bring a fan. They ended up removing my dryer vent and putting my box fan in the window for ventilation. They did not reinstall the dryer vent. Concrete that was laid over drains was bumpy and uneven. Workers could not explain how to use the battery back-up sump pump that was installed. The sump pump drain pipe was put in the middle of the yard to leave a large pool of water in the yard. Nothing was done to cover the pipe or make it drain off into landscaping. They also rebuilt a stone wall, which Wayne had said would be done with gravel backing and rebar. Instead the workers just restacked the blocks that had fallen over. When I expressed displeasure at the end of the day, the workers would not leave until I signed off. After a long conversation with Wayne over the phone I felt forced to sign off for work I was unhappy with. A few weeks after work was completed there was leaking in the basement again. Wayne came out to inspect, but said the leaking was coming from underneath a different part of the house that he didn't work with. I stated that he guaranteed the basement would be dry and it was still leaking. He became confrontational and abusive with me and even threatened to sue me. I ended up dropping my complaints because I did not want to deal with him any moreAngie S.
- Business Description:Crawlspace Doctor was established in Bloomington, Indiana in 2002. Crawlspace Doctor was one of the first companies in the country to exclusively implement the practice of conditioned/ un-vented crawlspaces. We were perfecting our methods when almost everyone else still believed in vented crawlspaces. Over time conditioned crawlspaces became the preferred method for constructing crawlspaces under homes. The process of conditioning a crawlspace is so successful it created an entire new industr..Recent Review:Excellent! Matt was great to work with. He really listened to my concerns (person in house with mold illness) and put together a plan for mold remediation in a way that will be a permanent fix and was extremely cost effective. He was upfront about scope, outcomes and pricingSTACEY D.
- Business Description:Jaco is a full service waterproofing, foundation repair, & concrete contractor. Jaco has been waterproofing & repairing foundations and basements for over 40 years in the Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio areas. Jaco repairs leaking basements, leaking basement cracks, cracked foundations and seals brick walls and concrete driveways. We also waterproof both new residential and new commercial projects. Over the years we have waterproofed schools, hospitals, churches, university buildings and home l..Recent Review:They provided a professional, timely estimate.JIM G.
- Business Description:We are a full service, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Restoration, Crawl Space Repair and Drainage solution company. We are the winner of 13 super service awards in multiple categories. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Weekend are available if needed. All of the inspectors on our team are required to have completed at least 250 projects as a team before the inspection position is available. This means that every appointment we go h..Recent Review:Ongoing foundation water leak and drainage issues. After much research we contacted ARW. Thus far, their owner and sales rep have been nothing but respectful and professional. We’ve accepted their bid and are so happy to have them finally complete these long overdue repairsRyan D.
- Business Description:Indiana Foundation Service, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Based outside of Indianapolis, IN, they serve the entire state of Indiana. Indiana Foundation Service is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized ..Recent Review:Basement and craw space are great, but dry well system is not adequate for the volume of water being pumped out.Bill D.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..Recent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solidLora B.
- Business Description:Basement Systems of Indiana is your trusted local team for basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space repair, and humidity and mold control. We recognize the importance of healthy, functional below-grade spaces and how they affect the rest of your home. We specialize in improving your home's energy efficiency, safety and indoor air quality with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We provide FREE estimates for our patented crawl space, basement and concrete repair services..Recent Review:Exceptional experience. The sales process was very effective. Jay explained exactly what needed to be done. Todd and crew were on time, friendly, explained what they were going to do, finished the work efficiently, cleaned up very well. Work was done exactly as promised and quickly. Went above and beyond to be sure we were pleased with the project resultsRuth M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New Whiteland
- Beech Grove
- New Palestine
waterproofing contractors in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Hydra Clean Inc6440 Michigan Rd
- A & D Pump & Plumbing8528 Kenasaw Ct
- A&B Home Improvements7693 W 800 N
- A&M Home Services602 E Jefferson St
- A-1 Indiana Waterproofing Inc9943 E US Hwy 36
- A1 Roofing Indiana11428 Woods Bay Ln
- A1 Tuckpointing - Rightsell ConstructionPO Box 159
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- Action Pest Control1127 Country Club Rd
- Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing2981 State Rd 45
- Affordable Bathrooms3745 Brunson Dr
Beech Grove, Indiana
- AKAT Solutions, LLCP.O. Box 40568
- All American Remodeling7903 Cullen Dr
- Alpine Maintenance Group Inc5565 N Tacoma Ave
- Alsup General Contractors12855 N Paddock Rd
- Amerestore1639 N 600 W
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION CO.55 E 22ND ST
- American Vet's Home Repair5639 Hardegan St
- Americrawl Inc5855 Kopetsky Dr Ste D
- A & D Hydra Clean Inc
- B n E home remodeling/painting2525 English Ave.
- Basement Systems of Indiana320 Transfer Dr
- Beaty Painting LLC323 Jefferson Blvd
- Birch's Painting LLCPO Box 242
- Blazwich Construction4012 Village Trace Blvd
- BOB'S CONSTRUCTION8811 Timberbluff Court
- Bolden's Cleaning & Restoration Service112 Park 32 West Dr
- Bone Dry Masonry7735 Winton Dr
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Brushstrokes Painting Company175 East South
- Burdine Perfection Services205 E. Tilden Dr.
- Busy Bee Handyman Services Inc1626 Christopher Ln
- B n E home remodeling/painting
- Capitol Roofing & Sheet Metal Co Inc1022 E Troy Ave PO Box 2449
- Chase Moore Construction7602 Firewalker Lane
- Chimney & Masonry Outfitters5151 S Franklin Rd
- CMH Builders Inc8847 Commerce Park Pl Suite J
- Collins Carpentry347 Andscott Dr
- Competitive Roofing990 S. 600 West
- Complete Concrete of Indy, IncP.O. Box 7174
- Comprehensive Services1303 Windswept Dr
- Cowboy's Consolidated Services590 South Ohio Street
- Crawlspace Doctor1435 Topp Creek Dr
- Crawlspace Doctor2111 Klondike Rd
West Lafayette, Indiana
- Crawlspace Innovations
- Crawlspace Remediation, LLC1015 Southport Dr
- Critter Control of Indianapolis262 S County Road 300 E
- Custom Concrete Co Inc17241 Foundation Pkwy
- Custom Covers Inc4548 W 50 S
- Custom Crown Inc6141 N 600 E
- Capitol Roofing & Sheet Metal Co Inc
- D & G PRODUCTS INC7939 DIX RD
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- D&D Handyman Services3401 N Wittfield St
- DC Roofing & Exteriors1785 Walnut Ln
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Dewey Sizemore/ Dewey Sizemore Excavating & Buildi2247 Grandma Barnes Rd
- DGC ContractingP.O. Box 1004
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- D & G PRODUCTS INC
- Eads Construction LLC438 S. Emerson Suite 158
- EcoBak Restoration8857 Commerce Park Pl
- ECONOMY PAINTING2690 S KEYSTONE AVE
- Edwin Holmes Roofing6311 E Shelbyville Rd
- EFD Works, LLCPO Box 264
- Empire Waterproofing LLC5210 East 32nd St.
- ENGLISH EXCAVATING INC7402 LAKE RD
- Estate Services LLC8330 Seabridge Wy
- Everdry Of Greater Indiana805 S Girls School Rd
- Everdry of Northern Indiana5417 IN-930 W
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Extreme Property Solutions8751 Rockville Rd
- Eads Construction LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hasani & Duke Repairs LLC3425 MacArthur Ln
- Hauk's Pest Control-Insulation9515 S County Rd 90 E
- HEIRBRANDT CONSTRUCTION CO INC7159 W 21ST ST
- Helping Hands Construction LLC2041 Horseshoe Bend Rd
- Himstedt Improvements11451 N Shelby 700 W
New Palestine, Indiana
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- ICON Construction Indy5865 common circle
- Indiana Crawl Space Repair1759 N Blue Bluff Rd
- Indiana Foundation Service624 North Front Street
- Indiana Professional Contractors LLC2031 Silver Lane Dr
- Infinity Construction ServicesPO Box 29148
- Isenhower Masonry9930 E 186th St
- ICON Construction Indy
- Jaco Waterproofing4350 Wade Mill Rd
- JACO WATERPROOFING17241 Foundation Parkway
- Jerry Allen - Chimney & Masonry Repair 75 Southwind Ln
- JL Xtreme1416 W 8th St
- Joe Reel Construction Services and Consulting, Inc307 N. 9th St.
- Jaco Waterproofing
- Langenwalter Carpet Stain Removal6190 Crooked Creek E Dr
- Langenwalter Carpet Stain Removal
- M J Robbins Construction Inc6829 Hawthorn Park Dr
- Malloy's Restoration5151 E. 62nd Street
- MarComTech LLC5206 Elmwood Ave Ste 217
- Michaelis Corporation2601 E 56th St
- Mr Plumber by Metzler & Hallam1077 3rd Ave SW
- M J Robbins Construction Inc