Indiana Foundation Service

Founded 1993 • With Angi since October 1998

624 North Front Street

Whiteland, IN 46184

Foundation, Waterproofing, Basement and Crawlspace Repair

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Indiana Foundation Service, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Based outside of Indianapolis, IN, they serve the entire state of Indiana. Indiana Foundation Service is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure. ...

4.4

basement waterproofing (436)foundation repair (183)mudjacking (46)well & water pump repair (95)structural engineering (36)concrete repair (31)drain pipe installation (28)plumbers (22)general contractors (20)insulation (12)window replacement (7)mold removal (6)

05/06/2022

Greg D.

Work was done very well and organized Kyle and Jeffery s. Were there on time did a very good job. Greg D

Description of Work
Basement walls stabilized

Category contractors,structural engineer,foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

Thank you! We're glad our team was able to show you a stellar experience and we appreciate you taking the time to share this review. We'll be sure to share with each team member! - Indiana Foundation Service

03/11/2022

joyce B.

Don't trust them. Tried to scam us.

Description of Work
Concrete Foundation

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we have sent your comments to our management team. We do not take this situation lightly and are currently looking into what happened. We are respectful of everyone and would never condone that kind of behavior. Again, thank you addressing this with us and we will take appropriate action. - Indiana Foundation Service

03/02/2022

Michael P.

Work done was great. The vontracotrs doing the work were professional, prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. 1the low rating is for the front end the sales rep misled me as to the scope of the work that would be done, Then the back end of customer service trying to get a call returned and questions answered never happened. trying to find a contact person from online near impossible. The leadership team of the company are invisible and can not be reached to escalate problems or situations. Bottom line quality work but I was sold one thing and actually delivered thing was not the same. Verify everything.

Description of Work
foundation bowing

Category contractors,basement waterproofing,wells,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

Hello. We are sorry you did not have a good experience with us. We will look into this immediately. So we can have more details about your experience and the best phone number to contact you, please reach out to feedback@groundworks.co - Indiana Foundation Service

02/14/2022

Brenda A.

Great! IFS installed sump pumps and encapsulated our crawlspace. Always timely when sumps need attention, techs are informative with progress and details, happy to answer questions. Pleasant office staff.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing, sump pumps

Category basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 01/31/2022

Hello! We're glad you had a great experience and appreciate your review. - Indiana Foundation Service

12/30/2021

Audrey M.

The team showed up on time, was very professional and did a great job

Description of Work
Drainage around the perimeter of our crawl space

Category contractors,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. We always strive to deliver great experiences consistently and we appreciate your feedback! - Indiana Foundation Service

12/16/2021

Michelle C.

James , Bryan and Edgar were prompt and courteous. James kept me up to date thorough out the process. Afterwards, he walked me through and explained all the work that was performed.

Description of Work
Stabilizing floors

Category contractors,foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

Thank you so much for this stellar review! We'll be sure to share with the team. - Indiana Foundation Service

Bill D.

Basement and craw space are great, but dry well system is not adequate for the volume of water being pumped out.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing and craw space encapsulated.

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience with us and for providing this feedback. - Indiana Foundation Service

Terry J.

It went very well. the gentleman was very knowledgeable and went right to work and didn't stop until the job was done. I was pleased with his work.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

Hi! Thank you for giving us this feedback. We're glad we were able to provide you with a solution for your home. - Indiana Foundation Service

Yolanda R.

Excellent, very Professional & Knowledgeable..Will definitely recommend Indiana Foundation Co..

Description of Work
Foundation

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

Thank you so much for this review! We're glad our team was able to show you a stellar experience and we appreciate your recommendation. - Indiana Foundation Service

09/14/2021

Tracie C.

Josh Solomon and Noah Salisbury were the technicians who worked on my project. They were prompt, hard workers who took the time to protect my home, answer my questions and made sure I understood how the system would work. I would have them perform work in my home again.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

Thank you for this stellar review! We're glad our team was able to show you a 5-star experience and we'll be sure to share with the team. - Indiana Foundation Service

08/22/2021

Ben S.

Had a sump, perimeter gutter and vapor barrier installed. Took a couple of days over the estimate due to very well constructed concrete floor. Steven, Johnny and Chris were very personable and professional. They were extremely disappointed when they were unable to hit the estimate due to the concrete being difficult to jack hammer, but they came back and worked hard and got it finished. They were as clean as one can be when dealing with concrete and drywall. Very considerate about our property as a whole and walked me through their progress every day. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Sump install/basement water proofing.

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

08/07/2021

Marsha A.

Andrew P and Eric D accomplished the sod repair quickly. Included was removal of clumps of sod averaging 7" above ground after 5 1/2 months waiting for them to "blend, sink, melt" into the ground and become undetectable. They leveled soil and seeded/fertilized each of the ten areas in question.

Description of Work
Resolve landscape issue from work done in March 2021

Category contractors

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Awesome! Thank you for leaving us this review. We’ll be sure to share with our team members. - Indiana Foundation Service

07/17/2021

John B.

I contacted Indiana Foundation to check my foundation and crawl space due to a crack in my brick wall. I received a thorough inspection, The rep showed me pictures of the findings and provided an understandable explanation regarding the condition of the foundation and the crawl space. I contracted with Indiana Foundation for push piers to stabilize and raise the foundation. They completed most of the project this week. They we unable to complete one side of the house because the natural gas line is right next to the foundation. When the gas company moves the line the remainder of the project can be competed. I received excellent service by foreman Charles and all the work crew; Daniel, Ryder, Ross, and Pete. They were efficient completing the work. Charles was especially excellent with his communication, keeping me informed during the days of work by the crew.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

Hi! Thanks for leaving us such a great review. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your kind words! - Indiana Foundation Service

07/16/2021

Anita D.

Excellent service provided by the IFS crew - Charles A., Daniel B., and Ryder B. Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
Installed pier system around foundation

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

07/09/2021

Jonathan L.

* Military Friendly * Eugene did a phenomenal Job educating the services Indiana Foundation has to offer. He did this by conducting a strategic walkthrough while listening to our concerns and goals. Eugene understood his systems which lead to a solution we will be using in the near future. The solution not only meets our intent, it is also solves our current and future problems. The systems this company has is by far the best I've come across, which is why I choose this company over others. Eugene did a great job. Hiring Eugene and his team is an investment.

Description of Work
Lifting of Foundation and Waterproofing Crawl Space

Category insulation,basement waterproofing,drain pipe,structural engineer,mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

07/06/2021

Samory R.

It went very smoothly. The results were excellent!

Description of Work
Porch repair

Category concrete repair,mudjacking

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

Hi! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company views customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to excellent service. - Indiana Foundation Service

06/29/2021

Debra K.

It went very well, Jeff A arrived on time and was very professional, and kept me informed on each step of the process, I was told about my front landing pad by the job estimator beforehand.so in case it could not be lifted correctly. Jeff A tried to level it out and it could not be done the way it should have been, but everything else worked out perfectly, and I was happy with the results. Would most definitely call Indiana Foundation again !!

Description of Work
My landing pad, sidewalk, garage apron, and back stoop leveled and repaired and caulked to keep the rain from going into the crawlspace.

Category contractors,mudjacking

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

Hi, thanks for leaving us such a great review. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your kind words! - Indiana Foundation Service

Robyn H.

The total job was well done and has a life time warranty as long as the house is here. They worked very hard and cleaned up as they went I was always kept informed when any problems arose and had input on how to proceed.

Description of Work
Install piers,sump pump and water proofing installed, floor leveling , I beam support

Category structural engineer,mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

Hello! Thank you for trusting us to provide your home with a solution! We are glad everything went well and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share the experience you had with us. - Indiana Foundation Service

Ledrena G.

I thought everything was good until it rained. There is a puddle of water that stands on the left side of the house. I have texted the sales man to come back by three times. I haven't seen him. I am ready to do another job.

Description of Work
crawl space repair

Category contractors,drain pipe

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

Review for Indiana Foundation Service - 624 North Front Street, Whiteland, IN - 39383011

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will have someone reach out to you, shortly. - Indiana Foundation Service

Jack L.

Exceptionally well. Very satisfied with work completed and the resulting benefits that we have received from it.

Description of Work
crawl space waterproofing

Category contractors

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Hi! Thank you for trusting us to provide your home with a solution to keep your home safe! We appreciate your feedback on how we were able to deliver great results. We take tremendous care during every project. - Indiana Foundation Service

Randy L.

Came when they said would. Excellent work

Description of Work
N/A Apron on garage leveled

Category contractors,mudjacking

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

Hi! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out of your day to leave us a 5-Star review. - Indiana Foundation Service

Todd W.

It went very well. The guys showed up early and completed the work in just a couple of hours. The work is done professionally and it looks great. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Concrete Leveling

Category mudjacking