Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing

Founded 1993 • With Angi since October 2007

We are a full service, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Restoration, Crawl Space Repair and Drainage solution company. We are the winner of 13 super service awards in multiple categories. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Weekend appointments are available if needed. All inspectors are toughly trained. This means that you will always be seen by well qualified person with real experience that can get to the root of the issue and provide you with a plan that will completely mitigate the problem you have. NO PUSHY SALES REPS ON THIS TEAM! Please give us a call. We look forward to servicing you.

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Wet CrawlspaceA Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile image

basement waterproofing (371)foundation repair (103)well & water pump repair (73)drain pipe installation (55)plumbers (33)mold removal (32)water damage restoration (26)basement remodeling (15)
Micheal B.
03/11/2023
Marty was very experienced and knowledgeable about what I needed for the job I needed. Unfortunately I couldn't hire him at this time because he educated me on what I have to take care of first before hiring. The 30 minutes he took to talk to me will go a long way in my life. And definitely will save me money too. Thanks again Marty.
Description of Work
Driveway leveling and a drained grate
drain pipe
Ben B.
09/09/2022
I reached out them about a year ago to look at my basement. I needed help with an old existing waterproof system a different company had installed and also to have someone look at the foundation. Marty informed us that our old waterproof system was an open system and that we might have radon coming through it. Sure enough he was correct! We hired a radon specialist and he was able to install a mitigation system. Marty also inspected our walls and advised that our foundation is fine and we did not need anything done at this time. Other companies tried to sell us $10k+ worth of work. I appreciate his honesty and not just trying to sell us something that we didn't need.
Description of Work
Foundation and waterproofing
basement waterproofing, foundation repair
Cynthia F.
08/17/2022
Perfect. Years later and basement is absolutely dry.
Description of Work
Water proofing/flood mitigation
contractors, basement waterproofing
$6,000
Chris T.
06/01/2022
After every heavy rain we had water in our craw space. The sump went out and we called several companies for estimates. Josh with Advance came out and took his time to evaluate the situation. He was extremely patient with my questions and explained what they would do and how much it would cost. The crew was on time and pushed hard to complete the job within the agreed upon time. They were very respectful and when the work was done they explained exactly what they had done. No mess, no fuss would describe the situation well. After several heavy rains since, the space is performing as stated by Advance no standing water!! I highly recommend them. Thanks guys for a great job
Description of Work
Wet craw space, sump not working, gravity drain installed
basement waterproofing, wells
LIndsey K.
12/28/2021
The work is impeccable! I had my basement waterproofed about 6 months ago. We had one of the rainiest seasons I have ever seen in my 20 years living in Indiana. I have not had a DROP of water enter my basement, even on the heaviest rains since we had Advanced do our basement waterproofing. Marty is very knowledgeable. The quote given was the price we paid! The crew did an excellent job and left our basement better than they found it. It took a couple of days, but the work was done right and the workers were professional. Mike (the owner) is very responsive and accommodating. Prices are fair and the work speaks for itself! Do not hesitate. We are hoping to work with them again on some more foundation repairs!!
Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing
$9,000
Kasie W.
12/16/2021
It went very well! Mike and his crew were so wonderful to work with!! Excellent work, friendly and knowledgeable!!
Description of Work
Waterproofing
contractors, basement waterproofing, wells
james W.
12/15/2021
I was really happy with the work and helpfullness during and after our project. Everything was on time and workers were very clean and helpful..The owner himself stayed in constant contact and even was on site alot working with his men.. The price was very good also in comparison to the other quotes. I would very much reccomend this company
Description of Work
waterproof my basement and stabilize foundation
Category
contractors, basement waterproofing, wells, structural engineer
Bick S.
11/13/2021
I made an offer on a home contingent to the home inspection and found foundation problems that needed to be addressed as time is of essence I needed to find a foundation specialist I called several foundation specialist and no one answered finally I called advance restoration and waterproofing and they answered the phone in person and I told them that I was running out of time and need an estimate as soon as possible and they worked me and their schedule the next morning very professional and excellent work
Description of Work
Foundation repair
$21,000
Colin S.
10/01/2021
Came out and gave me a quote for waterproofing. Nice, honest technician and quote seems very reasonable. Will be hiring for this project.
Description of Work
Waterproofing
contractors
$7,097
Mary T.
08/31/2021
I can start by saying that the people the owner (Mike) hires are the best. Matt, Randy, and Zac could not have been nicer or more professional. They worked so hard and were never anything but accommodating and helpful. I just really can’t say enough about what a great job they did. The work is so well done and I so appreciate the care and respect they took for my home. They cleaned up well and really put in a lot of extra effort, but never complained and were always pleasant to deal with. I’m sure this is a reflection on Mike because it always starts at the top. I would absolutely recommend Advanced to anyone needing basement work, and again thank you so much for working with me and making this process as easy as possible.
Description of Work
Basement waterproofing
Category
contractors, replacement windows, basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe
Ryan D.
06/23/2021
Ongoing foundation water leak and drainage issues. After much research we contacted ARW. Thus far, their owner and sales rep have been nothing but respectful and professional. We’ve accepted their bid and are so happy to have them finally complete these long overdue repairs!
Description of Work
Foundation waterproofing and water drainage system installation
drain pipe, foundation repair
Julie G.
05/21/2021
Great! Marty from advanced restoration and waterproofing was so helpful with the water issues in our basement, he was knowledgeable and didn't use high pressure sale tactics as similar companies do! We discussed different options for our home, as in drains systems inside and out!
Description of Work
Basement waterproofing and drain options
Category
gutter repair, water damage restoration, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair
Ivana M.
04/28/2021
Excellent and professional work. 100% recommendable!
Description of Work
Braces for not straight basement walls
contractors, basement waterproofing
$11,000
Eric E.
03/03/2021
Good! I spoke with Marty and sent him some pictures of the areas in question along with some more pictures of other areas he wanted to see. He consulted with his team and determined that the issues appeared to be of a cosmetic nature rather than foundation issues. He talked to me and explained how they came to that conclusion as well as gave tips on what to look out for and how to prevent foundation issues from forming. He also warned me that other companies might try to sell me a service I don’t really need. Overall, I felt like they provided an honest assessment of the situation and didn’t try to scare or persuade me into buying something I don’t need. Grateful for that. They’ll be at the top of my list if I ever think I do need any of the services they offer.
Description of Work
Inspection to determine whether issues were cosmetic or foundation
contractors, home inspection
Tom A.
01/21/2021
Last summer I had Advanced Restoration provide me a proposal to repair my crawlspace which was affordable and with a lifetime warranty. Marty, the Estimator was very helpful, took pictures and described what needed to be done. He was laid back and its refreshing to have someone who comes from help instead of trying sell me something. All the crew was very helpful, informative keeping me apprised of the progress and work. Every day they did a wonderful job of cleaning up, especially since my crawlspace access is in the garage. At completion, the Installers sat down with me and described everything they had done with great detail. Also, a superb job of clean at the end of the job in the crawlspace. I would recommend them to anybody.
Description of Work
Crawlspace repairs
Paul U.
01/12/2021
I liked the entire operation, the way they do business at Advanced Restoration and Waterproofing. Moles are causing drainage and erosion issues and if eliminating them does not work I plan to hire Advanced. I did research on several other drainage companies that gave me estimates and they specialize in drainage They are bonded, and insured against damage to underground utility lines as well as workmen’s injury, etc. They also guarantee their work which many small scale operators don’t. Long story short, if you go, as I often have in the past, with a lower quote…… the final invoice is above the initial estimate (low balled), plus the re-do to get it right, and the risk of damage to an underground cable (cost) will more than offset (exceed) the initial quote from Advanced. The best only costs a ‘dime’ more. Very professional all around.
Description of Work
Drainage Project
drain pipe
$28,000
Pa K.
12/08/2020
The job presented many challenges to the team. It rained a lot and they hit limestone while setting the piers. So it went a bit longer than anticipated but the quality of the workmanship is evident. We do plan to get a home inspection in the spring to verify everything went well. The guys who came to do the work were courteous and respectful of us and our property. We will definitely recommend them for pier installation and foundation repairs.
Description of Work
Add Piers to raise foundation
basement waterproofing, mudjacking
$9,000
Shawn C.
11/13/2020
I had Advanced Restoration out to estimate what it would take to shore up the foundation of a house I bought. Rather than try and sell me Marty suggested I give it a few months to see if it was still shifting since I had had tuckpointing recently done. He was right no active shifting is occurring thus saving me money. When I get an egress window put in I will definitely reach out to them again. Highly recommended!
Description of Work
Foundation Piers
Katherine G.
10/17/2020
Marty came to inspect and give me an estimate to address sinking ground around my home and water seeping in through my doors. He provided recommendations and ideas to investigate and resolve the causes of the sinking ground and water seepage. He arrived on time and was respectful.
Description of Work
Sinking ground restoration
basement waterproofing, mudjacking
Jeanette J.
10/08/2020
Marty of Avanced restoration and waterproofing came out to give me a quote For my waterproofing project. I called out around 4 companies to give Me a quote and this company seem to be the most knowledgeable.... I was surprised to learn that some companies don’t do all of the waterproofing They bring in a contractor to do part of it and they do the rest. Or the try and sell u a bunch of stuff u don’t need.....I chose this company Because they got good reviews ......they are knowledgeable about the Process and they are budget friendly.....Also Marty has a good sense Of humor to help ease the tension of choosing... ..
Description of Work
Waterproofing
Tom B.
09/30/2020
Work was done and repair has held up and looks great. Good workmanship and knowledge of foundations.
Description of Work
Repair crack in foundation stopping water from seeping in basement
$1,950
Crystal D.
09/19/2020
Marty didn't have an opening until the following week but knowing we needed this done pretty quickly he got there to inspect our basement quickly. He was very knowledgeable and just a great guy! We would definitely recommend Marty and this company for any of your basement waterproofing needs!
Description of Work
We sold our home and we needed a waterproofing expert to come out and inspect some basement cracks for water leaks. We needed this done pretty quickly and other companies we had contacted were all booked up. I got in touch with this company and Marty gave me a call back and offered to come by in the evening after he was done with his last job of the day to take a look at this for us. Right then I knew we had picked the right company. As a business owner, I really appreciated him going this extra mile.
home inspection, basement waterproofing
DON & ANN R.
09/15/2020
They were right on schedule, very thorough, they did exactly what was expected, they put in some beams and jacks on the crawlspace and they also did the floors on the crawlspace, they knew what they were doing, project took about a week, I would definitely will call them back to do some more works for me. I would highly recommend them for the Super Service Award.
Description of Work
They worked on my crawlspace
$10,300
Frank M.
09/08/2020
Prompt and professional. Marty was great to work with.
Description of Work
Mold remediation
Brett H.
09/02/2020
Very well. Marty from Advanced showed up at our house here in Florence, Kentucky and did a thorough inspection of the floor. He didn’t try to sell us unwanted services and provided some great information about how I could fix the crack myself. He assured me that if for whatever reason it worsened he and Advanced would be available.
Description of Work
Had crack on basement floor inspected to determine severity.
basement waterproofing, foundation repair