Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Carmel, IN
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Carmel
- Stoeppelwerth & Associates IncStoeppelwerth & Associates Inc. did an excellent job at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them for for surveying.
- Accura Land SurveyingEverything went very well. Philip explained from the get-go that he was really busy but that he would get me in as soon as possible. I am completely satisfied with the timeframe and the job he did and I would highly recommend his company for any survey work needed.
- Township Surveys LLCI spoke with lee at Township Surveys LLC, which provided excellent info about the proposed survey. He was very thorough; the kind of person I want to do business with.
- Accura Land SurveyingIt went well. Philip let me know when he was coming and kept me updated because it kept raining. I received the survey paperwork promptly after the survey was completed.
- Accura Land SurveyingThis past fall I reached out to this company after having a previous survey done in a similar location and they didn't disappoint the second time around as well! I corresponded with Philip back and forth once my wife and I had secured a purchase agreement. I needed a stake boundary survey completed to parcel off a couple of lots from the main property. Philip's team went to work right away and added a few more stakes as trees impeded the line of sight. Part of our closing agreement was having the boundary survey completed so a fence could be placed on the dividing lots. Philip was good at corresponding within a day or two of any messages sent however I did not know until later that his company was in the middle of moving office locations. I know he meant well, but a few times he said he was slightly behind getting the surveyor's report out and said to look for it the next day only to go another week before I needed to prompt him again. We still made our deadline but myself, realtor and title company started to feel the crunch. Overall it took a little over 3 weeks from initial contact to finish and get the report. I had received a few quotes from other companies and Accura was by far the best quote. The other companies offered extra bells and whistles that I did not need. I highly recommend Accura for any survey projects and would definitely use them in the future
- Accura Land SurveyingI originally purchased a big deal and realized that was not going to be sufficient for what I needed. They were very reasonable and I just paid the balance upon completion of the survey.
- Accura Land SurveyingGreat. I think my neighbor is less than happy that he "lost" about 10 feet of property. Kudos to the surveyor though :)
- Accura Land SurveyingThey did a great job. Spent a few days here and then two weeks later I received the full property survey mapping and a note from Philip. Super professional and can't beat the price. Thanks!
- Accura Land SurveyingAccura provided the service that they quoted, at a very competitive price. The guys who did the work were very friendly and professional. One of the guys even had to deal with my nosy neighbor, and handled it professionally! Their office person was sometimes difficult to contact, otherwise things went well. This was a tough job due to the age of the area, lack of records and monuments. Accura did it without a hitch
- Accura Land SurveyingI had gotten a few estimates and they were almost half of everyone else's price. Honestly this worried me a bit! The owner himself came to do the job and was a great guy.He and his employees were punctual, professional and courteous. My 2 year old wanted to "help" and he was patient and sweet to him. I would use them again
Last update on November 12, 2020
Land Surveyors in Carmel
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Beech Grove,
land surveyors in Carmel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- SEA GROUP LAND SURVEYORS494 Gradle Drive
Carmel, Indiana 46032
- SEA GROUP LAND SURVEYORS
- Banning Engineering853 Columbia Rd 101
Plainfield, Indiana 46168
- Banning Engineering
- FOSTER LAND SURVEYING INC24820 Player Oaks
San Antonio, Texas 78260
- FOSTER LAND SURVEYING INC
- Kruse Consulting7384 Business Center Dr
Avon, Indiana 46123
- Kruse Consulting
- Naturescape7258 East 86th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46250
- Precise Land Surveying33 W 10th St # 700
Anderson, Indiana 46016
- Precise Land Surveying
- WEIHE ENGINEERS INC10505 N COLLEGE AVE
Indianapolis, Indiana 46280
- WEIHE ENGINEERS INC