Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Carmel, IN
There are 52 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Carmel
- Warweg & Co IncGood on all fronts. Quick response, quick resolution, complete review. Will call again and will have them do other work. RefNo: 86076
- The Peters Group LLCChris did the entire job himself and did a great job at a great price. I would recommend The Peters Group due to this and the fact that they seem to care about the work they do!
- The Peters Group LLCChris Peters and the Peters Group just completed a sprinkler system install at my home. Before I get into how happy I am with his work, I need to set up how I came to work with Chris. I live in Lawrence and the permitting guidelines eliminate many contractors from working here and there are some who break the rules. When I did my research, I found 3 contractors who did work in Lawrence. I got quotes from each of them. Chris and the Peters groups quote was in the middle. I had one higher and one lower. I choose the lower quote because they claimed to be able to get me on the schedule the quickest. This was a huge mistake on my part. Long story short after having the first contractor destroy my yard, illegally tap the water line in my meter pit and lying about obtaining the permit from the city of Lawrence (after I paid them to do so), yes they took my deposit which included money for the permit, I contacted Chris to requote my job. Chris quoted my job a second time, taking into consideration fixing the mess from the first contractor, repairing my yard, and fixing the damage to the sump pump discharge line and two drainage lines. Chris assured me he could install a system I would be happy with and get my yard looking right in no time. Chris provided me with an extremely detailed quote that outlined every part that would be included in my job with illustrations and descriptions. Very impressive. He also provided several options for future maintenance of the system and winterization. I like that Chris always explained everything clearly and there were no more surprises. He set an expectation and met it. I agreed to the new quote and asked how soon Chris could fit me in. To my surprise he said he could fit my job in between some other jobs in the area. Keep in mind I had been dealing with the other contractor since March and it is now July. Chris finished my job in three days! Chris and his crew were extremely efficient, knowledgeable and both were always willing to take time to answer any questions I had along the way. I like that, despite some drilling into the house and boring around my entire yard to install the lines, there was no damage to anything and they cleaned up everything they brought with them. They were true professionals. I have a system I am happy with and I purchased the option that allows me to program watering from an app on my phone. Definitely worth the extra money and I recommend it. I, without any reservation, would recommend Chris and the Peters group for your irrigation work. My yard was in pretty bad shape before Chris started his work, so we still need to have an aeration and overseeding completed later in the summer to get my yard where it should be. If you want the cheapest option, Chris may not be the choice for you. If you want the best option, quality materials and workmanship I suggest the Peters Group. Enzle
- The Peters Group LLCMr. Peters was very personable and professional. He responded to our inquiry when other pros did not. Given we were on a time constraint and he was very busy, Mr. Peters still managed to squeeze us in. We had a huge area in the back yard that was very swampy albeit we paid another company last fall to remedy it. Mr. Peters had additional dirt trucked in, graded it properly and sowed grass seed. We had our first big rain last night since he finished and the area looks great. A few puddles that have since then drained unlike the pond prior to his work. We are very pleased
- The Peters Group LLCChris did an amazing job with installing an irrigation system for our lawn ! He went out of the way and worked late hours to get the installation completed quickly before heavy rain. He worked with our budget. He was always responsive to all calls ! I would 100% recommend Peters Group for best quality servic
- The Peters Group LLCThe Peters Group did an excellent job installing our irrigation system, very professional, on time, explained everything in detail before starting the job, I recommend this company, Chris Peters is an excellent contractor, He knows his stuff
- AYERS BACKFLOW CHECK SERVICEI contacted this company after another provider never showed up. The owner was very responsive, he provided the service promptly. I've been paying others twice as much for very little value added. I'll hire Ayers again and recommend them to other homeowners.
- INDY IRRIGATIONWe have been using this company for several years to tend to our irrigation system. While restarting the system this spring the technician missed a rotor that had not retracted entirely after a test run -- it was raining that day. Next morning our lawn mowing company accidentally ran through the rotor. I informed Indy Irrigation of the mishap. It was quite cool and rainy then so we were not intending to use the system for a while. Still, later that week a technician, Jason I believe his name was, stopped by and replaced the head. He was very courteous and nice to talk to. Since the problem had happened right after system activation Indy Irrigation waived the charges which I was appreciative of. (I have never understood why certain companies nickel/dime their customer when they stand to make so much more over the course of a long term relationship.) Once again, a thumbs up to Jason for his customer service skills which I feel are so so important in a company and its representative. Also want to acknowledge Danielle for her prompt response and scheduling
- WATER WORKSHighly recommend Water Works. They have super fast service, very honest and reasonably priced. We use them to open and close our system, and they have also come out to fix issues caused by our landscaper. Last year they installed lines to my window boxes and planters - so happy with their work!
- The Westfield Sprinkler CompanyCrew showed up on time, was quick, efficient and professional. Good value for service provided. It was a plus to be able to schedule and pay completely online.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Carmel
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:They did a great job and performed to my exact specifications.Greg D.
- Business Description:At Warweg & Company, we are truly a customer service focused company! From the minute you contact our office, through the installation or service call, you will see that customer service is our main priority. We believe that each one of our clients should be treated with respect and professionalism. Whether we are doing an elaborate irrigation installation or just providing a simple winterization, we believe in getting the job done right, the first time, on-timeRecent Review:Good on all fronts. Quick response, quick resolution, complete review. Will call again and will have them do other work. RefNo: 86076Kathryn B.
- Business Description:Complete Landscape Maintenance Services. Eight employees. No subs.Recent Review:Great! We have been using them for a recurring lawn service for years. They are reliable and honest. They don't come mow the lawn if we don't have any more growth. I would highly recommend them.BETSY & DOUGLAS B.
- Business Description:IRRIGATION SYSTEMSRecent Review:Highly recommend Water Works. They have super fast service, very honest and reasonably priced. We use them to open and close our system, and they have also come out to fix issues caused by our landscaper. Last year they installed lines to my window boxes and planters - so happy with their workLori C.
- Business Description:19 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Additional Contact - Steve. Award winning.Recent Review:We hired them late last year and they were amazing! Looking to hire them again for same reason.Michael R.
- Business Description:We are a complete plumbing service company. We perform both residential and commercial plumbing. Our services include general plumbing, drain cleaning, water heater service, gas leak detection and water treatmentRecent Review:Very well. First Rich Walker came out and to assess the problem. He used a heat monitoring device and explained the possible solutions - he was very detailed. Patrick McCullough and an assistant came to do the repair. He explained what he planned to do and updated us at each step. It turned out to be a somewhat simpler repair - and it took less time. Other than a new access panel in the laundry room it is hard to tell that any work was done. We also had a pressure regulator valve installed by Patrick - as above he explained what he planned to do and kept us updated. He also installed a new set of washing machine hosesKATHLEEN & JOHN L.
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES, SUBS USED FOR INSIDE PLUMBING, WELLS & HIGH VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL. CHARGES HOURLY RATE, NO TRAVEL CHARGES.Recent Review:Misha, the office scheduler, checked to be certain that our workmen were not at risk from the electrical issue, and she was able to send Jeff and Antonio to do the repairs promptly. If they had told us that the entire system had to be replaced, we would have believed them, but they told us that the damage looked worse than it really was, and in 2 hours, the damaged pipes were replaced and the valve box repaired. The system is working well, and we are very gratefulLinda Z.
- Business Description:Indiana Accredited Horticulturist. INLA member. We are a 2-truck and 2-trailer 6-8 person team who specialize in landscape design and installation, and are purposely not growing any larger in order to provide exceptional service and quality, and keep overhead low. This operational philosophy of a streamlined and specialized shop allows us to provide superior quality at a reasonable cost. As owner and operator, I believe it is imperative to spend a good part of my day on the job with the crew,..Recent Review:Laura did an excellent job of designing my current landscape. She took into consideration my needs, budget and what I envisioned. Laura and her crew are not only professional but very hard working. They went above and beyond my expectations. Now I really enjoy my yard with these beautiful plantings. We have already discussed another landscape project for the fallKATHLEEN W.
- Business Description:Core Aeration for Lawns One of the most beneficial things you can do for your Indiana lawn. Aerating will greatly improve a lawn if scheduled on a yearly basis. Aerating allows water and fertilizer to get down to the root zone. It will help to reduce the thatch layer which blocks water, oxygen and fertilizer from penetrating to the root of the plant. We have the equipment to Aerate any size lawn no mater how big or small. We also offer Weekly and Bi-Weekly Lawn Mowing . Please contact us thro..Recent Review:This is the second time Ed has aerated our lawn. He has heavy duty equipment and won’t come out if it’s too wet and it would do more harm than good. He also gave us other lawn care advice. It’s quick and painless because he has another guy on a second piece of equipment. The weather does require that you be flexible in scheduling, especially if it’s been raining, so expect that. He did about about 1/3 of our one acre property for $65MARY D K.
- Business Description:We opened our doors in 2011 after realizing the need for our quality cleaning services in our community. We are a business that started with family. Our company is named in honor of Clarece and Corrine our founder’s grandmothers, who both were passionate about their work in the cleaning industry and truly valued the importance of a clean home. C&C Cleaning Services aspires to be the leading provider of high quality, consistent, and professional cleaning services to residences and businesses t..Recent Review:Hired through Angi, was told would be up to 5 hours of cleaning. Juan was there maybe 1.5 hours. No flo9or had been swept or mopped, the toilets had not been cleaned, the counters in bathrooms had not been wiped down. He dusted around everything, didn't move anything off to dust, and didn't dust the sides of any furniture. The mirrors in the bathroom had not been cleaned and no light fixtures dusted. I think the only things done, were made the beds, and dusted a litle bit. Then he tells me he he can not check out as done on Handy/Angi, and that he has done this all for nothing. So I paid him through paypal, and then he was able to complete the request on Handy and they took the $140 + out also. So I paid twice for a really crappy job. I guess someone needed to be standing there giving instructions the whole time to see that things got doneSCHAUN W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Beech Grove
lawn irrigation services in Carmel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360 Complete Home Care17 Woodland Dr
- 360 Complete Home Care
- A & R LANDSCAPING INC20207 CENTENNIAL RD
- A Cut n' Edge Professional Lawn Care ServicesP.O. Box 26
- AC Irrigation1617 Martin St
- Adams Landscapings345 Van Ave
- All Green Inc7201 New Augusta Rd 7201 New Augusta Road
- ALL IN ONE IRRIGATION13690 N AYRSHIRE CIR
- All Pro landscaping4326 Churchman Ct
- Allen Irrigation Co390 N Monroe Suite B
- American Irrigation2364 Tansel Road
- Angler General Contracting133 West Market Street
- Aqua Engineering5124 Beech Drive
- AQUAMATIC IRRIGATION INC2413 ALLISON AVE
- ARBOR TO EDEN24004 BREHM RD
- ARBUCKLE NURSERY & LANDSCAPING8421 Watertown Dr
- Augusta Underground Inc3333 W 75th St Ste 300
- AUTO UNDERGROUND SPRINKLERS13110 PROMISE RD.
- AYERS BACKFLOW CHECK SERVICE20 BENNETT RD
- A & R LANDSCAPING INC
- B & B Lawnscapes & Irrigation Inc7220 E 90th St
- B&B Lawn Maintenance LLC.PO Box 557
- B&F landscaping LLC5107 Prairie Bluff Ct
- Backyard Blessings8119 E 30th St
- BALLARD IRRIGATIONPO BOX 878
- Bam Outdoor Inc2919 State Rd 32 E
- Barthuly Irrigation Inc10720 Andrade Dr
- Bautista Landscaping Services 155 Chariot Dr
- Becker Landscape3749 N Kitley Ave
- Boram Lawn & Landscape15898 SR 38 E
- Bpi Outdoor Living7802 E. 88th St.
- Breaking The Law8769 W Hiles Trl
- BRIDWELL BRICK PAVING11620 E 200 SOUTH
- Budget Well Drilling, Pump & Plumbing Co.1202 n gale st
- Burhenn Irrigation11031 Indian Lake Blvd
- BUSBY DRILLING CO INC7515 W 8TH ST
- B & B Lawnscapes & Irrigation Inc
- C&C Cleaning Services201 E Defenbaugh St
- Calvin Landscape LLC5221 Ivy Tech Dr
- Capehart Landscape & Design5613 E 81st St
- Carmel Landscaper484 East Carmel Dr Ste 382
- CASCADE IRRIGATION SYSTEMS INCP. O. BOX 577
- CCT Underground LLC1021 E Michigan ST
- CEDAR SPRINGS IRRIGATION10135 EAST 126TH ST
- Chris Kirby Irrigation19497 Tradewinds Dr
- CIRCLE CITY LAWN1125 BROOKSIDE AVE STE B2
- CNS Lawn Care and Handyman Service LLC15463 Blair Ln
- Collier's Remodeling and Construction217 N 12th St
NEW CASTLE, Indiana
- Controlled Rain SystemsPO Box 17307
- Copper Canyon Landscape Design9905 E 63rd St
- Cragen Lawn Care2595 Endress Pl
- CROWN LAWN SERVICEPO BOX 907
- CUSTOM CUTS4415 WEST 30TH
- Custom Touch Irrigation Inc9675 E 148th St Ste 100
- C&C Cleaning Services
- Daves Lawn & Landscape11914 N Division Rd
- DAVID & GOLIATH LANDSCAPES, INC5111 WOODSIDE CT
- DREAMSCAPES LANDSCAPING & LAWN MAINTENANCE INC.4021 W 10th St
- Dynamic Landscape & Design1650 Northfield Dr 650
- Dynamic Landscapes1012 E 75th St
- Daves Lawn & Landscape
- E Z Rain Irrigation Services IncPO Box 328
- Earth & Turf Partners LLCPO Box 422
- EDWARDS IRRIGATION10665 E 59th St
- Efficient Systems-Heat|Cool|Electrical|Plumbing284 N Belmont Ave
- Eland's Landscaping & Irrigation5616 Victory Dr
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- ENGLEDOW GROUP1100 E 116TH St
- ENGLEMAN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, INC.1502 W 400 N
- Ergon Landscaping Inc.16510 E. 186th St.
- Estate Landscape ManagementPO Box 20552
- Exquiste EscapesP O Box 47057
- E Z Rain Irrigation Services Inc
- George's Lawn Service4500 Southeastern Ave
- GIBSON OUTDOOR MANAGEMENTPO BOX 823
- GO Irrigation, Inc.13865 Fernleaf Wy
- GOFF GROUP SERVICES5543 ARROWHEAD DR
- Good Nature Inc9941 N 600 W
MC CORDSVILLE, Indiana
- Grandview Landscape & Irrigation24415 Crooked Creek Rd
- Green Acres Landscape and Maintenance LLC3431 Senour Rd
- Green Vista Landscaping23090 SR 37 N
- Green Works33 Thornhurst Dr
- GreenImage Landscape & Design5140 East 65th St
- Greenlawn By Design1310 IN-32
- GREENVIEW INCPO BOX 846
- Greenwood's Finest Lawn Services IncPO Box 292
- GROUND LEVEL LANDSCAPING3267 N 800 W
- GROUND TECHNOLOGIES IRRIGATION1193 WESTMINSTER ROW # 736
- GROUNDS MANAGEMENT COMPANY5578 E 191ST ST
- Growing Image10843 East County Road 300 North
- GrowWorks Landscape and Maintenance LLC4253 Boulevard Pl
- Gunn Landscaping1347 W 400 S
- George's Lawn Service
- H2O Inc601 Breakers Lane
- Hamilton County Lawn Care LLC18979 Wimbley Way
- Handy Services18479 Oriental Oak Ct
- happytreelandscaping9430 Notre Dame DR apt b
- HENRY'S SPRINKLER SYSTEMS & MAINTENANCEPO BOX 52
- HF Investments LLC60 N Chester Ave
- HITTLE LANDSCAPING INC17778 SUN PARK DR
- HTL IRRIGATION19492 Potters Bridge Rd
- Hubbard Brothers Irrigation474 Ashby Dr
- Hunter Lawn and Landscapes2693 N Co Rd 50 S
- H2O Inc