Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Avon, IN
There are 39 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Avon
- Setser Septic ServiceI called on Thursday afternoon after a plumber friend diagnosed some issues we were having as being related to the septic tank needing attention. Someone actually answered when I called, and effectively communicated with me throughout the afternoon until they were able to pin down that they could be here the following morning. The gentleman that showed up discussed some potential issues and concerns with my husband so that we were fully up to speed
- Danny's Septic Service IncWent very well. Service person was very knowledgeable, very polite. Explained in detail the various malfunctions the system can suffer. Most Happy with service.
- Knox Septic Sewer ServiceJim knows his "stuff" and was very easy to work with from start to finish! We had another company out prior to Knox and they did about $1,200 worth of work to try and fix the high levels in our septic tank only for it to fail less than two weeks later. We then called Knox and wished that we would have done that from the beginning. Jim diagnosed our septic tank failure in less than 15 minutes by probing all around our yard. He was very up front and honest with us about timelines/costs and he and his team replaced our entire system in less than a week with no surprises along the way! Jim was always available for any questions that popped up before the big dig and his communication throughout was outstanding. We just had our final walkthrough yesterday and my husband and I both have a good understanding of how our new system works, what needs to be done to maintain it, and we also know that if any issues or concerns arise, Knox will be right there to help us through them! Highly recommend this company! Added Bonus: My 5 year old son LOVES construction vehicles and Jim and his crew were so kind and friendly towards him during every encounter. It made getting our entire yard dug up a little bit easier! Thanks guys
- Knox Septic Sewer Servicethe project was well done and the people completing the project were friendly and more importantly very knowledgeable about what was to be done and how to do it. I would definitely recommend them for your project.
- Broad Ripple Service ExpertsExcellent. Called on a Saturday afternoon and they showed up early evening. This had happened to me before so we took a quick look at the septic to confirm the same problem. Quickly cleared the plug and checked that everything worked fine. Very pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend.
- Knox Septic Sewer ServiceHiring septic pumping is the pinnacle of adulthood. Knox communicated an issue with the truck the day I was scheduled and promptly showed up when the issue was fixed. The tech was very nice and didn't leave 'effluent' in my yard. One of the best prices I could find at $250/1K gal w/ Angie's List. Will hire again when the time comes
- G & S SEPTIC PUMPINGG&S has been doing my every 3 year DNR required septic check and often I am not at my cabin. The last 2 check-ups they said I did not need a septic pump out. A less honest company could easily have charged me, I would not have known the difference, but they did not. It is nice to work with a company with integrity
- L.E. Isley & Sons, Inc.Nate is a very personal and knowledgeable service technician for Isley. After explaining the problem, he knew right where to look for the issue. Nate went outside to the clean-out and saw there was water seeping out after loosening the cap slightly, which told him it was in the tank. he removed the septic tank cover and found the main line clogged up. it was a quick fix for him and it solved my problem. From this service call, I would recommend L.E. Isley and use them in the future. The $20 Angie's List coupon was a bonus!
- L.E. Isley & Sons, Inc.The quote that we were given was done by the same individuals that did the installation. They spend quite a bit of time figuring out what was needed for the job. Once they arrived for the install, they got right to work since they already knew what needed to be done. We could not be happier with the work that was performed and with the installers. They were friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be done. I would unequivocally use LE Isley for any future work that we need done
- L.E. Isley & Sons, Inc.On a Saturday night we discovered our sump pump had failed and we had water building up in puddles in our basement. Isley plumbing guy was at our house putting in the new sump pump before we had even heard back from another highly graded Indy area plumbing service. I think he was done and had left, 2hrs from the time we called
Septic Tank Companies in Avon
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Septic and city sewer services for domestic, commerical, and industrial facilities. On occasions we use subs for directional boring electrical purposes only. Charges a flat rate. Septic inspections for real estate transactions. All estimates are free. Family owned business since the 1940'Recent Review:It went well I got a an inspection and quote. Secondly I got the tank pumped.Isaac H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Honest and dependable service. Service residential and commercial systems. Offer free over the phone quotes. We offer a coupon with all septic cleanings and accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express as well as individual payment plansRecent Review:Went very well. Service person was very knowledgeable, very polite. Explained in detail the various malfunctions the system can suffer. Most Happy with service.Michael C.
- Business Description:2 employees. No Subs. No Travel charges. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:It was very good experience for me. he did everything that needed to be done in my house.DAVID S.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (317) 578-2882. AttaBoy Plumbing Co provides residential and light commercial plumbing to the Central Indiana area. Same day service is available and you always get upfront pricing. All of our plumbers are thoroughly background checked and drug screenedRecent Review:They were here within 2 hours of my call with a new water heater and did the job quickly. He showed me why it was a replacement job and not a repair job. Hauled away the old heater. I was very pleased with their serviceKATHY H.
- Business Description:Pedigo Plumbing Service, in Mooresville, Indiana, is the area's leading plumber serving Mooresville, Martinsville, Plainfield and surrounding ares. We specialize in residential and commercial plumbing, pumps, wells, water heaters, drain cleaning and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Pedigo Plumbing Service in MooresvilleRecent Review:They were very knowledgeable, polite, works clean and fast.Carla P.
- Business Description:Established in 1961, B & W Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Co., Inc is a family owned and operated business. A full service plumbing and heating company serving Central Indiana, we are located in historic Speedway, Indiana. Our management staff, with years of experience in plumbing, heating and cooling, and systems engineering offers our clients innovative and practical solutions for projects both large and small. Inside our Big Black Trucks is a team of licensed plumbers, registered a..Recent Review:They were incredibly responsive when I requested an appointment. Through absolutely no fault of their own, I had to cancel the appointment. However the young woman on the phone could not have been more helpful or pleasant on the phone! Absolutely wonderful to work with and will definitely reach out in the future when things have settledAnne F.
- Business Description:Johnson Heating & Cooling Inc was founded in 1968. We are your go to company for anything ranging from furnace, air conditioning to water heater, and plumbing installation and repair in Franklin, IN. Call us today to schedule your consultationRecent Review:From the first call, to the initial technician diagnosis, to the design & estimate of a new system, to the installation… they have been an excellent company to work with! Everyone was extremely nice, friendly, attentive, and professional. Excellent prices, excellent customer service, and overall an excellent company! A++Cara S.
- Business Description:Owner Operated. Uses Subs. Cost Is Determined By The Job. Travel Charges May Apply. No Service Fees.Recent Review:Could not have been happier with Jim. Water seeping in finished basement floor underneath large egress window well that was holding water. Called Jim on a Sunday (he answered!) and he came out Monday morning to assess, and re-arranged his schedule to do the job within 48 hours due to rain in forecast and to accomodate our travel plans. Jim dug up the window well drain pipe by hand, discovered clog in both it and exterior drain system it fed into, contacted another plumber who had a high powered jet sprayer and camera to ensure clog was removed and water drained to sump pump properly around perimeter of home. Job done by Wednesday morning - basement carpet and room saved/travel plans saved. So glad he was the first call I made, based on outstanding reviews. Highly recommendStephen F.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial new construction installation and service repair, 45 employees.Recent Review:Called 9:30 and two service men arrived at 11:30. Two new hot water heaters installed and finished at 1:30. Prompt and professional service. Helpful on the phone. Would definitely use again!Ted & Margie B.
- Business Description:Hudson Plumbing is a family owned and operated full service plumbing company based in Martinsville, Indiana. We specialize in both residential and commercial plumbing needs. Our technicians are licensed and insured to install/repair water heaters, water softeners, perform drain cleaning, respond to 24/7 emergency water leak repairs and more. Our team members are also experienced bathroom and kitchen plumbing remodelers -- tub/shower upgrades, faucet and shower trim, toilet installation, etc. ..Recent Review:Entire process was fantastic. This company cares that they get it right & they don't offer any quotes on the job until they are certain what needs repaired. Honestly, one of the best companies I've ever worked with. We will call this Hudson Plumbing for any plumbing issues in the future for sure. The dig team was awesome & really went out of their way to make sure we knew what was happening during the project. Excellent work all the way, start to finishJoshua H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- North Salem
septic tank services in Avon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Pump & Plumbing8528 Kenasaw Ct
- A A SEPTIC SVC & ROTARY SEWER3856 S County Road 125 W
- A Crossland Excavating5801 W. River Rd.
- AA SEPTIC SERVICE INCPO Box 219
- Acme Plumbing Drain & Septic Svc3702 N Shadeland Ave
- Adams Water & Sewer Service Inc7451 Acton Rd
- Advance Septic & Sewer Service828 E Edwards Ave
- Aqua Pro Plumbing LLC8641 S 825 E
- Aqua Systems7785 E US Hwy 36
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Indiana25 Woodrow Ave
- AttaBoy Plumbing Co8011 Bash St
- Augusta Underground Inc3333 W 75th St Ste 300
- A & D Pump & Plumbing
- B & W Plumbing Heating And Air Conditioning Co Inc2101 Cunningham Rd
- Barnette construction6516 E. U.S 136
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Indianapolis4040 Industrial Blvd
- Beyers Concrete Construction8112 North 300 West
- Breaking The Law8769 W Hiles Trl
- Broad Ripple Service Experts8227 Northwest Blvd Ste 300
- Broyles Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Inc.938 East County Road 300 South
NEW CASTLE, Indiana
- Budget Well Drilling, Pump & Plumbing Co.1202 n gale st
- B & W Plumbing Heating And Air Conditioning Co Inc
- Carlisle Plumbing Co3752 W Washington St
- Cecil Septic1764 S 500 E
- CECIL'S SEPTIC AND DRAIN SERVICE1764 E 500 S
- Chapman Property Inspections, LLC26768 State Rd 19
- CSC5838 S Harding St
- CURT & JERRY SEWER SERVICE1531 DELOSS ST
- Carlisle Plumbing Co
- D & H Excavators5602 Elmwood Ave Ste 121
- Danny's Septic Service Inc4938 E CR 1000 N
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Dewey Sizemore/ Dewey Sizemore Excavating & Buildi2247 Grandma Barnes Rd
- DICK MARTIN PLUMBING301 BETHEL AVE
Beech Grove, Indiana
- D & H Excavators
- FLUID WASTE SERVICES INCPO Box 264
- FLUID WASTE SERVICES INC
- Indiana Digs LLCP O Box 628
- Indiana Home Inspection Services Inc.9801 Fall Creek Dr Ste 173
- Indiana Professional Contractors LLC2031 Silver Lane Dr
- Indy Construction & Transport Services LLC3046 Bayside Dr
- IntegrityPo box 1277
- Integrity Plumbing Service Co.12281 N Cedarview Dr
- Indiana Digs LLC
- J & C Well Drilling, Pump & Plumbing5016 E 12th St
- Jay Troy's Sewer & Septic Tank Service630 Danver Ln
Beech Grove, Indiana
- Jim Gravelie Excavating11540 Monon Farms Ln
- Johnson Heating & Cooling Inc555 Industrial Dr # 100
- Johnson's Hauling & Excavating, LLC7347 West 350 North
- JUST DRAINS3129 Kentucky Ave
- Justin Dorsey Plumbing2378 State Road 236
- J & C Well Drilling, Pump & Plumbing
- Mac's Septic Service5829 w. 10th st
- Martins Outdoor Solutions, LLC4038 Tony Ln
- MATTINGLY EXCAVATING INC3445 W STONES CROSSINGS DR
- Max Haas Septic/Sewer/Grease7514 E 39th St
- Mink Excavating Inc3910 Martin Rd
- Mister Quik Home Services4625 W. 86th Street Suite 800
- Mr Plumber by Metzler & Hallam1077 3rd Ave SW
- Mac's Septic Service
- OWENS SEPTIC SERVICEP.O. Box 533
- OWENS SEPTIC SERVICE
- Pedigo Plumbing Service 135 W High St
- Pedigo Plumbing Service
- Reasonable plumbing 12154 Cedar Crest Ct
- RISHEL EXCAVATING, INC.5746 W MCCORD RD
MC CORDSVILLE, Indiana
- Roby's Plumbing 9249 Castlegate Dr
- RON JACKSON & ASSOCIATES INSPECTION SERVICES INCPO BOX 421403
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup6809 Hillsdale Ct
- Reasonable plumbing
- Van Valer Heating Cooling & Plumbing500 US 31 South
- Van Valer Heating Cooling & Plumbing