A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Avon, IN
There are 27 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Avon
- The Peters Group LLCThe Peters Group installed our irrigation system perfectly! Chris came out, walked our property, gave us a reasonable quote, and installed days later. The installation was smooth and clean. Chris took the time, in the pouring rain, to walk me through everything and show me what was accomplished. Our grass went from dry and brittle to green and lush in days. I would definitely recommend
- Warweg & Co IncGood on all fronts. Quick response, quick resolution, complete review. Will call again and will have them do other work. RefNo: 86076
- The Peters Group LLCChris did the entire job himself and did a great job at a great price. I would recommend The Peters Group due to this and the fact that they seem to care about the work they do!
- The Peters Group LLCChris Peters and the Peters Group just completed a sprinkler system install at my home. Before I get into how happy I am with his work, I need to set up how I came to work with Chris. I live in Lawrence and the permitting guidelines eliminate many contractors from working here and there are some who break the rules. When I did my research, I found 3 contractors who did work in Lawrence. I got quotes from each of them. Chris and the Peters groups quote was in the middle. I had one higher and one lower. I choose the lower quote because they claimed to be able to get me on the schedule the quickest. This was a huge mistake on my part. Long story short after having the first contractor destroy my yard, illegally tap the water line in my meter pit and lying about obtaining the permit from the city of Lawrence (after I paid them to do so), yes they took my deposit which included money for the permit, I contacted Chris to requote my job. Chris quoted my job a second time, taking into consideration fixing the mess from the first contractor, repairing my yard, and fixing the damage to the sump pump discharge line and two drainage lines. Chris assured me he could install a system I would be happy with and get my yard looking right in no time. Chris provided me with an extremely detailed quote that outlined every part that would be included in my job with illustrations and descriptions. Very impressive. He also provided several options for future maintenance of the system and winterization. I like that Chris always explained everything clearly and there were no more surprises. He set an expectation and met it. I agreed to the new quote and asked how soon Chris could fit me in. To my surprise he said he could fit my job in between some other jobs in the area. Keep in mind I had been dealing with the other contractor since March and it is now July. Chris finished my job in three days! Chris and his crew were extremely efficient, knowledgeable and both were always willing to take time to answer any questions I had along the way. I like that, despite some drilling into the house and boring around my entire yard to install the lines, there was no damage to anything and they cleaned up everything they brought with them. They were true professionals. I have a system I am happy with and I purchased the option that allows me to program watering from an app on my phone. Definitely worth the extra money and I recommend it. I, without any reservation, would recommend Chris and the Peters group for your irrigation work. My yard was in pretty bad shape before Chris started his work, so we still need to have an aeration and overseeding completed later in the summer to get my yard where it should be. If you want the cheapest option, Chris may not be the choice for you. If you want the best option, quality materials and workmanship I suggest the Peters Group. Enzle
- The Peters Group LLCMr. Peters was very personable and professional. He responded to our inquiry when other pros did not. Given we were on a time constraint and he was very busy, Mr. Peters still managed to squeeze us in. We had a huge area in the back yard that was very swampy albeit we paid another company last fall to remedy it. Mr. Peters had additional dirt trucked in, graded it properly and sowed grass seed. We had our first big rain last night since he finished and the area looks great. A few puddles that have since then drained unlike the pond prior to his work. We are very pleased
- The Peters Group LLCChris did an amazing job with installing an irrigation system for our lawn ! He went out of the way and worked late hours to get the installation completed quickly before heavy rain. He worked with our budget. He was always responsive to all calls ! I would 100% recommend Peters Group for best quality servic
- The Peters Group LLCThe Peters Group did an excellent job installing our irrigation system, very professional, on time, explained everything in detail before starting the job, I recommend this company, Chris Peters is an excellent contractor, He knows his stuff
- AYERS BACKFLOW CHECK SERVICEI contacted this company after another provider never showed up. The owner was very responsive, he provided the service promptly. I've been paying others twice as much for very little value added. I'll hire Ayers again and recommend them to other homeowners.
- INDY IRRIGATIONWe have been using this company for several years to tend to our irrigation system. While restarting the system this spring the technician missed a rotor that had not retracted entirely after a test run -- it was raining that day. Next morning our lawn mowing company accidentally ran through the rotor. I informed Indy Irrigation of the mishap. It was quite cool and rainy then so we were not intending to use the system for a while. Still, later that week a technician, Jason I believe his name was, stopped by and replaced the head. He was very courteous and nice to talk to. Since the problem had happened right after system activation Indy Irrigation waived the charges which I was appreciative of. (I have never understood why certain companies nickel/dime their customer when they stand to make so much more over the course of a long term relationship.) Once again, a thumbs up to Jason for his customer service skills which I feel are so so important in a company and its representative. Also want to acknowledge Danielle for her prompt response and scheduling
- WATER WORKSHighly recommend Water Works. They have super fast service, very honest and reasonably priced. We use them to open and close our system, and they have also come out to fix issues caused by our landscaper. Last year they installed lines to my window boxes and planters - so happy with their work!
Irrigation Systems Installers in Avon
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:They did a great job and performed to my exact specifications.Greg D.
- Business Description:At Warweg & Company, we are truly a customer service focused company! From the minute you contact our office, through the installation or service call, you will see that customer service is our main priority. We believe that each one of our clients should be treated with respect and professionalism. Whether we are doing an elaborate irrigation installation or just providing a simple winterization, we believe in getting the job done right, the first time, on-timeRecent Review:Good on all fronts. Quick response, quick resolution, complete review. Will call again and will have them do other work. RefNo: 86076Kathryn B.
- Business Description:Indy Irrigation, Inc. is a locally owned and operated company with 27 years of experience. We only specialize in servicing existing irrigation systems and installing low voltage LED landscape lighting. We do not do installations of new systems. We currently service approximately 2000 customers throughout central Indiana. Indy Irrigation, Inc. would be delighted to welcome you to our growing number of satisfied customersRecent Review:We have been using this company for several years to tend to our irrigation system. While restarting the system this spring the technician missed a rotor that had not retracted entirely after a test run -- it was raining that day. Next morning our lawn mowing company accidentally ran through the rotor. I informed Indy Irrigation of the mishap. It was quite cool and rainy then so we were not intending to use the system for a while. Still, later that week a technician, Jason I believe his name was, stopped by and replaced the head. He was very courteous and nice to talk to. Since the problem had happened right after system activation Indy Irrigation waived the charges which I was appreciative of. (I have never understood why certain companies nickel/dime their customer when they stand to make so much more over the course of a long term relationship.) Once again, a thumbs up to Jason for his customer service skills which I feel are so so important in a company and its representative. Also want to acknowledge Danielle for her prompt response and schedulingVISHAL &amp;amp; ANSHU G.
- Recent Review:I contacted this company after another provider never showed up. The owner was very responsive, he provided the service promptly. I've been paying others twice as much for very little value added. I'll hire Ayers again and recommend them to other homeownersKEITH & COLLEEN R.
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES, SUBS USED FOR INSIDE PLUMBING, WELLS & HIGH VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL. CHARGES HOURLY RATE, NO TRAVEL CHARGES.Recent Review:Misha, the office scheduler, checked to be certain that our workmen were not at risk from the electrical issue, and she was able to send Jeff and Antonio to do the repairs promptly. If they had told us that the entire system had to be replaced, we would have believed them, but they told us that the damage looked worse than it really was, and in 2 hours, the damaged pipes were replaced and the valve box repaired. The system is working well, and we are very gratefulLinda Z.
- Business Description:When you choose Hayes Outdoor Maintenance you are guaranteed reliable, honest, and professional service. We are a small company that believes in quality and complete customer satisfaction. All estimates and projects are always completed by the owner. We take pride knowing we can complete jobs the same as larger companies, in a much more personal fashion. Estimates are free of charge.Recent Review:They did such an incredible job and were such a pleasure to work with! Dennis and his crew were kind, knowledgable, and professional. We will definitely be using them again and would highly recommend.Andy A.
- Business Description:12 employees. Charges by size of property to be treated.Recent Review:Always on time and Josh did a great job.FRANK AND LUE P.
- Business Description:9-10 EmployeesRecent Review:I am not sure why all of the other negative comments. So far to date everyone has been extremely responsive and professional. Cindy and Karla in the office are great. I have met Edward himself and he is fabulousThomas L.
- Business Description:Call us today for a FREE, in-home water test! Equipment costs are determined by your specific water quality and needs. After-hour or emergency services available.Recent Review:It went very well. Excellent. No complaints.MARK S.
- Business Description:We offer organic based lawn care programs to the greater Indianapolis area. We have been in business for over 25 years and we are a leader in our field. We have a great group of guys who have been with us for a long time. We do have a Purdue Agronomist on staff to help evaluate and change our lawn care programs as the weather and time of year dictate. Our program consists of 5 fertilization applications per year. We also offer grub and insect control, aeration and seeding of lawns as well..Recent Review:They are very attentive, very responsive. They will call you back right away to let you know that they got your message and they will came out.HELEN D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- North Salem
lawn irrigation services in Avon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360 Complete Home Care17 Woodland Dr
- 360 Complete Home Care
- A Cut n' Edge Professional Lawn Care ServicesP.O. Box 26
- Adams Landscapings345 Van Ave
- All Green Inc7201 New Augusta Rd 7201 New Augusta Road
- ALL IN ONE IRRIGATION13690 N AYRSHIRE CIR
- All Pro landscaping4326 Churchman Ct
- Allen Irrigation Co390 N Monroe Suite B
- American Irrigation2364 Tansel Road
- Angler General Contracting133 West Market Street
- Aqua Engineering5124 Beech Drive
- AQUAMATIC IRRIGATION INC2413 ALLISON AVE
- Augusta Underground Inc3333 W 75th St Ste 300
- AYERS BACKFLOW CHECK SERVICE20 BENNETT RD
- A Cut n' Edge Professional Lawn Care Services
- B & B Lawnscapes & Irrigation Inc7220 E 90th St
- B&B Lawn Maintenance LLC.PO Box 557
- B&F landscaping LLC5107 Prairie Bluff Ct
- Backyard Blessings8119 E 30th St
- BALLARD IRRIGATIONPO BOX 878
- Bam Outdoor Inc2919 State Rd 32 E
- Barthuly Irrigation Inc10720 Andrade Dr
- Bautista Landscaping Services 155 Chariot Dr
- Becker Landscape3749 N Kitley Ave
- Breaking The Law8769 W Hiles Trl
- BRIDWELL BRICK PAVING11620 E 200 SOUTH
- Budget Well Drilling, Pump & Plumbing Co.1202 n gale st
- BUSBY DRILLING CO INC7515 W 8TH ST
- B & B Lawnscapes & Irrigation Inc
- Calvin Landscape LLC5221 Ivy Tech Dr
- CASCADE IRRIGATION SYSTEMS INCP. O. BOX 577
- CCT Underground LLC1021 E Michigan ST
- CEDAR SPRINGS IRRIGATION10135 EAST 126TH ST
- CIRCLE CITY LAWN1125 BROOKSIDE AVE STE B2
- Collier's Remodeling and Construction217 N 12th St
NEW CASTLE, Indiana
- Controlled Rain SystemsPO Box 17307
- Cragen Lawn Care2595 Endress Pl
- CUSTOM CUTS4415 WEST 30TH
- Custom Touch Irrigation Inc9675 E 148th St Ste 100
- Calvin Landscape LLC
- Daves Lawn & Landscape11914 N Division Rd
- DAVID & GOLIATH LANDSCAPES, INC5111 WOODSIDE CT
- DREAMSCAPES LANDSCAPING & LAWN MAINTENANCE INC.4021 W 10th St
- Dynamic Landscape & Design1650 Northfield Dr 650
- Dynamic Landscapes1012 E 75th St
- Daves Lawn & Landscape
- Earth & Turf Partners LLCPO Box 422
- EDWARDS IRRIGATION10665 E 59th St
- Efficient Systems-Heat|Cool|Electrical|Plumbing284 N Belmont Ave
- Eland's Landscaping & Irrigation5616 Victory Dr
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- ENGLEDOW GROUP1100 E 116TH St
- ENGLEMAN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, INC.1502 W 400 N
- Ergon Landscaping Inc.16510 E. 186th St.
- Estate Landscape ManagementPO Box 20552
- Exquiste EscapesP O Box 47057
- Earth & Turf Partners LLC
- Garrett & J services 5806 E 700 N
- GIBSON OUTDOOR MANAGEMENTPO BOX 823
- GO Irrigation, Inc.13865 Fernleaf Wy
- Grandview Landscape & Irrigation24415 Crooked Creek Rd
- Green Acres Landscape and Maintenance LLC3431 Senour Rd
- GREEN LINE LAWN CARE6435 Amber Valley Ln
- Green Vista Landscaping23090 SR 37 N
- GreenImage Landscape & Design5140 East 65th St
- Greenleaf Landscaping Inc788 S Runyon Rd
- Greenwood's Finest Lawn Services IncPO Box 292
- GROUND LEVEL LANDSCAPING3267 N 800 W
- Growing Image10843 East County Road 300 North
- Garrett & J services
- HENRY'S SPRINKLER SYSTEMS & MAINTENANCEPO BOX 52
- HF Investments LLC60 N Chester Ave
- Honey & Sons Exterior LLC
- Hunter Lawn and Landscapes2693 N Co Rd 50 S
- Hydro Inc2346 S Lynhurst Dr # 704
- HydroGreen Irrigation Services10837 Zimmerman Ln
- HENRY'S SPRINKLER SYSTEMS & MAINTENANCE
- Kapp's Green Lawn The Lawn Specialists10710 Pendleton Pike Ste A
- Kats Tree and Landscape2216 N Kitley Avenue
- KD Landscaping LLC17377 Little Eagle Creek Ave
- Kinetico Quality Water Systems8828 Corporation Dr.
- KPC Services6695 Broadway St
- Kapp's Green Lawn The Lawn Specialists
- Landscape DesignsPO Box 774
- LandSmithP.O. Box 1036
- Lawn Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC2005 Winton Ave
- Lawn Love Lawn Care201 N. Illinois St. Ste. 1600B, South Tower
- Lawn Pride Inc7740 Johnson Rd
- LEVERIDGE INC6165 E 122ND ST
- LINDBORG IRRIGATION9757 Fireside Ln
- LINDEN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN5107 SHERIDAN RD
- Litchfield Landscape1100 E 116th St
- Livin Green Lawn and Landscape Inc8103 E. US Hwy 36 Ste 107
- LOOK-E FARMS & EXCAVATING2767 S COUNTY ROAD 1050 E
- Landscape Designs
- Mac IrrigationPO Box 36267
- Mark Miller Backflow249 Byrkit Street
- Marquis Landscaping & Irrigation4630 N College Ave
- Matt's Lawn Care llc3125 w banta rd
- McIntire Lawn & Landscape5582 Marietta Vine St.
- MEYER DESIGN HOME IMPROVEMENT11612 JAYCEE ST
- Mac Irrigation