A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Mchenry, IL
There are 187 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Mchenry
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncDusten H was on time, knowledgeable and personable! We will request him for any of our plumbing needs!
- The Scottish PlumberWhen I called they were behind on scheduling, but was able to get an appt. 48hrs later. I hired 2 other plumbing companies, but Scottish was able to open the line. I have many rentals units and I will be using Scottish plumbing again. Their prices are ??
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncThe service is good. They follow thru with the warranty. They don't offer paper invoice. They can send email they said, but I never got it. I don't have a printer. I just wish they can provide me some paper works.
- The Scottish PlumberFrankie was prompt and professional. He clearly explained the issue and the options and resolved the issue in a timely manner. He arrived the same day we called for service.
- Goode PlumbingI could not be more impressed with the expertise and top-notch service I received from the team of Alex, Brian and Karly at Goode. They diagnosed and fixed my problem immediately where previous plumbers from another well-known plumbing company failed after several visits. The Goode plumbers worked until 6:00 on a Saturday without complaint, rushing to leave or emergency charges. Goode provided next-day service when I called for an appointment and, after inspection by their quality assurance specialist, gave me costs up front. The costs seemed reasonable to me. The team was extremely pleasant and good at explaining to me. Highly recommend as a resource for single women homeowners and/or owners of a vintage home
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncI have used R. J. Graham a number of times for work on my apartment building and my home. Their work is always complete and at a decent price. Their plumbers also go out of their way to clean up after their work. I would highly recommend R. J. Plumbing
- Goode PlumbingGreat! Chris / Joey provided us with a list of options to consider and answered all our questions. Later the same week they came back and installed the new toilet. No mess, no fuss and we look forward to working with them again when we tackle the next project.
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncAnother company put a camera in my drain line and told me that a portion of it needed to be replaced which would require tearing up carpeting, digging through concrete and then pouring new concrete. I had RJ Graham come out for a second opinion knowing they would be honest with me about my issue. After reviewing the drain line, it did not need to be replaced and they saved me thousands of dollars! Would highly recommend for honest service
- The Scottish PlumberVery well. Tom Tolari from The Scottish Plumber checked the draining at the point of the backup and then checked the sewer line from our house through the yard out to the city's sewer line. Tom spent about 45 minutes checking the flow of the water through the drain and made sure all the discharges from our sinks and toilets flowed correctly. We could not determine why the backup had occurred because once Tom ran all the faucets, etc. and the washing machine, everything flowed perfectly. We determined that the likely problem may have been something caught in the drain when the washer discharged and then eventually dislodged before Tom arrived to do the work. Tom did not charge us for the work since, to quote him, "I didn't do anything." Although we insisted on paying for his time, he refused to accept payment. We are very grateful to Tom and Scottish Plumber for their "5-star" professionalism
- The Scottish PlumberSuccessful. Troy was very professional and explained options to us. He made us feel very comfortable. He also explained the different areas of service the Scottish Plumber provides which was very helpful. He was very thorough in his work and excellent at his craft. We would definitely return if we need service again
Plumbers in Mchenry
- Business Description:Founded in 1988, Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc. has been serving the Round Lake are in all their plumbing needs. We are a family owned and operating plumbing and service company thats looking to provide you with the high quality service every customer deserves. Call us now to help you when you plumbing needsRecent Review:They never made it to my house for an estimate. I had an estimate set up between 3-6 pm on Thursday. At 6:00 Jen called and told me they were running behind and would I reschedule for Friday between 9-12 am. On Friday I got a call and again was told they were running behind and someone would be here soon. By 1:00 still nobody was here, so I called and was told they would check and let me know where the technician was. I told them if they could not be here by 1:30, not to come. At 1:25 I got a phone call saying someone would be here within the hour. Really? I told them to not to come. If their work is as bad as their punctuality, I decided not to even find that out. Not a reliable company. I would not recommendjody c.
- Business Description:FOR FASTER SERVICE PLEASE CALL. Need a plumber in a pinch? If you need plumbing professionals anytime day or night, we’re the perfect choice. At Advantage Plumbing, we have all the necessary resources and experience to complete any plumbing repair, both residential and commercial, in a prompt, professional manner. Our service technician will supply you with as many plumbing repair OPTIONS as possible so you can choose what plumbing solutions best fit your family’s needs. We will always provid..Recent Review:Joe had to troubleshoot to identify the location of the leak. He came back the next day and repaired the issue. Great communication and professional service.Keith G.
- Business Description:S&K Plumbing Company was founded in 1994 by owner Jeff Killian. Starting off, Jeff was the only employee. Although the company has grown some, it is still a family owned and operated company that has been able to keep it's personal-attention roots. Originally only focusing on service work and minor sewer repairs, S&K Pluming now specializes in all applications of underground sewer and water installation, repair and replacement. This expansion has not changed their tradition in plumbing servic..Recent Review:Overall, I was not pleased with the work being done. My install did not go well at all. I went from failed pump with no flooding to new pump and flooding. S&K had to come back out and proceeded to cause a overspill 2x more times before correcting the issue. They also left me with the mess to clean up. This was sewage water by the way. They also did not reseal the pit cover. I had a another plumbing company come out and double check the work and seal the pit cover. I would not use them againPeter V.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hara Plumbing Co. is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. With over 50 years of combined plumbing experience, our team caters to each project's specific needs, such as Service, Sewer & Water and New Construction among others. Get in touch with us today
- Business Description:Honest, Reliable, Quality Plumbing work. We are a full service, family owned company that provides the community with plumbers they can trust. We do all plumbing and sewer work from rodding and water heaters to sewer/ drainage repairsRecent Review:Incredibly disappointed! Todd at H2O Plumbing came to our home last week because a pre-sale home inspection revealed a leak in our indoor spa. The attitude was surly and unprofessional. We might have overlooked that but the level of service was even worse. With our approval they opened up the tile around the tub and told us that we had to purchase a replacement faucet and they would charge us an additional $650 to replace it. On top of that, they charged $150 for diagnosing the issue, and this was not going to go toward the repair (which is common practice). We would also be responsible for the repairs to the tile. We became suspicious and got a lot of feedback on NextDoor that this was not a reasonable amount to charge. After a friend recommended Sandman Plumbing, we called Tom and had a REAL professional come over and do an assessment. He was able to immediately tell that the hot water handle in the faucet was leaking. So H2O Plumbing was going to charge us $800, plus the $300 for a faucet totaling $1100. The entire fix with Tom at Sandman Plumbing cost $250 for a replacement faucet cartridge. The tile that was torn apart in my bathroom by H2O was unnecessary. So now we have to pay for tile repairs. In the process of our home sale we have been dealing with many fine contractors and it is a shame that H20 gives tradesmen a bad namStephanie D.
- Business Description:Ex-Stink Plumbing and Sewer is owned & operated by Harold Van Crey and family. We are a full plumbing and sewer repair service company that is licensed, bonded, and insured. We are fully committed to offering our customers honest, reliable, quality service, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Through dedication to our customers and our commitment to quality, we feel that we can offer you the best service in the industry. Free Estimates - Licensed, Bonded & Insured - Better Business Bu..
- Business Description:Big Wrench Plumbing & Sewer Contractor, in South Holland, IL, is the leading plumber serving Harvey, Calumet City, Lansing, Thornton, Dolton, Homewood, Chicago and surrounding areas since 2008. We specialize in residential and commercial plumbing and sewer services, sink and faucet installation and repair, preventative maintenance and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Big Wrench Plumbing & Sewer Contractor in South Holland.
- Business Description:Established in 2005, The Scottish Plumber was started by local Chicago plumbers who believe in quality products, innovative services and honesty in pricing. The company was built on the idea that high quality plumbing service can and should be provided at an affordable price and all other aspects of the business must be managed with this goal in mind. The pipes are callingRecent Review:When I called they were behind on scheduling, but was able to get an appt. 48hrs later. I hired 2 other plumbing companies, but Scottish was able to open the line. I have many rentals units and I will be using Scottish plumbing again. Their prices are ?M B.
- Business Description:Lifeline Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is now offering ZERO HUMAN CONTACT SERVICE CALLS in order to keep our clients and employees safe and healthy! Lifeline is the winner of the Super Service Award each year since 2011, when we started our profile on Angies List. If you are looking for professional Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Heating or any type of HVAC services in the greater Chicago-land, area make the call to Lifeline Plumbing, Heating and Cooling! We put our customers first with everyt..Recent Review:Mike D did a great job. He was both personable and professional and we'd definitely hire again. It wasn't the easiest of jobs because the original had been bricked in!Margi S.
- Business Description:Chicago's First Choice in Drain Cleaning. Full Service Plumbing and Sewer. We believe in providing our customers with the highest caliber service, the best plumbing materials and giving the highest level of customer service while maintaining affordable prices. FREE Service Call, No Hidden Fees. 24 Hours - 7 Days a week. No Extra Charge for Nights Weekends and HolidaysRecent Review:Would absolutely hire again. Team was friendly... installed new fixture, and identified and fixed pipe work from a previous project that was not performed to code. Didn't leave until the job was done right.Matt J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Mccullom Lake
- Wonder Lake
- Island Lake
- Fox Lake
- Spring Grove
- Crystal Lake
- Oakwood Hills
- Round Lake
- Round Lake Heights
- Round Lake Park
- Round Lake Beach
- Fox River Grove
- Lake Villa
Plumbers in Mchenry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 2 3 SEWER & PLUMBING CO8286 N Ozanam Ave
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc600 W Diversey Pkwy Apt 505
- 120th Street Plumbing3601 W 120th St
- 197160 Evergreen Dr
- 1st in Plumbing3050 N Rockwell St
- 1° Temp Home1050 N DuPage Ave
- 2 Code Plumbing, LLC21438 W Grass Lake Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Chicago5419 N. Kedzie Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Highland Park210 Skokie Valley Rd
Highland Park, Illinois
- 24/7 Plumbers in Naperville1864 High Grove Ln
- 26th Street Plumbing5556 W 26th St
- 72 Degrees Heating And Cooling113 E Haines Dr
- 1 2 3 SEWER & PLUMBING CO
- A & A Builders Groups LLC2215 S. Wolf Rd.
- A & C SNELTEN INC5 HILLVIEW DR
- A & D Total Plumbing5N151 Gerber Rd
- A & M CONSULTINGPO BOX 594
West Chicago, Illinois
- A & M PLUMBING3025 S PITNEY CT
- A &W Plumbing Inc.PO Box 385
- A AAA Services5110 Kingston Dr
- A Better Handyman Service2539 N. Central Park
- A Better Plumber & Sewer Company Inc.112 Sydenham
Spring Grove, Illinois
- A Big & Sons Plumbing17847 W Cheyenne Ct
- A master plumber rich1653 Valley Forge Ct.
- A P Builder & General Contractor LLC2079-A Stonington Ave
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- A Plumber In One Hour661 Drum Ct
- A Professional Heating & Cooling Inc9930 W 190th St Ste C
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- A&K Heating and Cooling41W392 Prairie View Ln
- A&T Plumbing Inc & Son77 Old Farm Ln.
- A+ Presidential Plumbing & Sewer Inc.9001 Southview
- A+B and Sons Plumbing10719 Commercial St
- A-1 Mullins Plumbing Inc10N793 Rohrssen Rd
- A-ARCHER SEWER & PLUMBING130 N LA GRANGE RD
La Grange, Illinois
- A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing Service504 W Edgewood Rd
- A.C.T. Plumbing & Property Management, Inc.2660 Hennig Road
- A.E.Lines Inc1600 GOLF ROAD, SUITE 1200
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- AAA Appliance Service Center175 Hansen Ct
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Aardvark Backflow/Plumbing LLC.PO Box 85
- ABC Plumbing and Sewer Inc17302 Burnham Ave
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Aberdeen Maintenance Services411 W Ontario Suite 218
- ability construction904 mayfield st
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ACA Roofing & Construction Inc3433 N Pontiac Ave
- Accent Flooring1203 S Birch Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Accurate Contracting Service307 Main St
- ACCURATE INDUSTRIES STEAM BATHS AND SAUNAS511 Glenn Avenue
- Accurate Plumbing Doctors7052 Greenleaf Street
- Accurate Remodeling Co1414 Paddock Rd
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Acrylic Masters9 Mayfair Ter
Wichita Falls, Texas
- Adam's Water Treatment Inc7736 E Monticello Way
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- ADR Sewer And Drain38351 N 4th Ave
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Advanced Geothermal Plumbing & Heating LLC323 S Commonwealth Ave
- Advanced Home Improvements Inc888 E Belvidere Rd Ste 116
- Advanced Pipe Repair - NO DIG Sewer RepairsPO Box 351
- Advanced Recovery and Restoration, Inc.8952 Hanslik Court, Unit 21
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Advantage Plumbing & Sewer Co.992 St. Charles St.
- Advantage Plumbing and Mechanical10509 Williams Way
- Advocate Bath Inc8724 45th Pl
- Affinity Construction Co.10751 wing Pointe Dr.
- AFFORDABLE HANDY DAD2054 W BIRCHWOOD AVE
- Affordable sewer and plumbing25840 S Sunset Dr
- Agalan Inc3N321 Ellsworth Ave
- Aiello Plumbing Inc.2415 N 78th court
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- Air Management Services Inc1030 Greenlee St
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- AKA Mechanical Services207 S. Channing 1
- Akrite Construction co.8010 S. Vernon Ave 3
- Al,s family construction1503 Madison ave
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Alarcon Remodeling4231 w. Altgeld st.
- Albrite Building, Inc.430 Quail Ridge Drive
- Aldana and Son Construction119 S Summit Ave
Villa Park, Illinois
- ALENIA EXTERIORS6891 CATALPA ST
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Alfa Remodeling & Construction 915 Victoria Dr
Island Lake, Illinois
- All About Plumbing175 Silbury Dr
- All Affordable Plumbing Inc22099 N Bertha Ln
- All American Plumbing and Sewer, Inc1209 Spring Creek Rd.
- ALL AROUND THE HOUSE INC36388 N Tamarack Dr
- All Clear Sewer Drainage & Plumbing Inc248 W Depot
- All Contractors LLC.6311 Sands Road
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- All Family Plumbing305 N. Eric Dr. Unit F
- All home repairs1607 S Ridge Dr
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- All Pro Plumbing Inc2912 W. IL Rt. 120
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- All Star Installations Inc1007 Rand Rd
- All Star Plumbing Services Inc485 Lincoln Dr 105
Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
- All The Right Angles, Inc.3402 Byrum Blvd
- All-Pro Plumbing & Remodeling (Rick Westlund)472 Concord Ave.
South Elgin, Illinois
- Allan E Power Plumbing & Heating8800 W. 47th St
- Allegiance Service Group, Inc. 266 Bedford Ln
Round Lake, Illinois
- Allen Builders1064 S Grace St
- Allen Restoration Group, Inc.200 W Laura Dr
- Alliance Restoration, Inc.11261 Kiley Dr
- Allied Cleaning Services Inc12761 Western Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- Allied Plumbing & Heating Supply6949 W Irving Park Rd
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- A & A Builders Groups LLC