A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Libertyville, IL
There are 291 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Libertyville
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncDusten H was on time, knowledgeable and personable! We will request him for any of our plumbing needs!
- The Scottish PlumberWhen I called they were behind on scheduling, but was able to get an appt. 48hrs later. I hired 2 other plumbing companies, but Scottish was able to open the line. I have many rentals units and I will be using Scottish plumbing again. Their prices are ??
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncThe service is good. They follow thru with the warranty. They don't offer paper invoice. They can send email they said, but I never got it. I don't have a printer. I just wish they can provide me some paper works.
- The Scottish PlumberFrankie was prompt and professional. He clearly explained the issue and the options and resolved the issue in a timely manner. He arrived the same day we called for service.
- Goode PlumbingI could not be more impressed with the expertise and top-notch service I received from the team of Alex, Brian and Karly at Goode. They diagnosed and fixed my problem immediately where previous plumbers from another well-known plumbing company failed after several visits. The Goode plumbers worked until 6:00 on a Saturday without complaint, rushing to leave or emergency charges. Goode provided next-day service when I called for an appointment and, after inspection by their quality assurance specialist, gave me costs up front. The costs seemed reasonable to me. The team was extremely pleasant and good at explaining to me. Highly recommend as a resource for single women homeowners and/or owners of a vintage home
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncI have used R. J. Graham a number of times for work on my apartment building and my home. Their work is always complete and at a decent price. Their plumbers also go out of their way to clean up after their work. I would highly recommend R. J. Plumbing
- Goode PlumbingGreat! Chris / Joey provided us with a list of options to consider and answered all our questions. Later the same week they came back and installed the new toilet. No mess, no fuss and we look forward to working with them again when we tackle the next project.
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncAnother company put a camera in my drain line and told me that a portion of it needed to be replaced which would require tearing up carpeting, digging through concrete and then pouring new concrete. I had RJ Graham come out for a second opinion knowing they would be honest with me about my issue. After reviewing the drain line, it did not need to be replaced and they saved me thousands of dollars! Would highly recommend for honest service
- The Scottish PlumberVery well. Tom Tolari from The Scottish Plumber checked the draining at the point of the backup and then checked the sewer line from our house through the yard out to the city's sewer line. Tom spent about 45 minutes checking the flow of the water through the drain and made sure all the discharges from our sinks and toilets flowed correctly. We could not determine why the backup had occurred because once Tom ran all the faucets, etc. and the washing machine, everything flowed perfectly. We determined that the likely problem may have been something caught in the drain when the washer discharged and then eventually dislodged before Tom arrived to do the work. Tom did not charge us for the work since, to quote him, "I didn't do anything." Although we insisted on paying for his time, he refused to accept payment. We are very grateful to Tom and Scottish Plumber for their "5-star" professionalism
- The Scottish PlumberSuccessful. Troy was very professional and explained options to us. He made us feel very comfortable. He also explained the different areas of service the Scottish Plumber provides which was very helpful. He was very thorough in his work and excellent at his craft. We would definitely return if we need service again
Plumbers in Libertyville
- Business Description:American Vintage Home's purpose is to provide our customers with an unparalleled level of service 24 hours a day. Our perseverance for complete customer satisfaction will be reflected not only in our technical knowledge and attention to detail, but also in our genuine concern for our customers' best interests. This statement is the foundation of our company. It is posted at the front door of our building to remind each and every one of us, on a daily basis, what we aspire toRecent Review:I was told the entire unit would need to be removed and the lines drained and refilled in order to address the leak, and was quoted a rate based on this. 2 technicians came to do the work and said it was just matter of insulation and that they could do it without taking the whole system apart. I stayed with them, and indeed, one of them lifted the unit away from the wall while the other re-insulated the lines and the leaking stopped. Took less than an hour total. However, they still charged me for the original quote. 2 guys for half a day, plus parts and recharge. When the office called me the next day to check on my satisfaction with the job, I explained to them what happened, and expressed that I was displeased that the bill wasn't adjusted to reflect the actual work performed. I was told that the would escalate this internally and get back to me. I called the office a few days later and spoke to a woman that had no idea who I was or that I had raised an issue. Said I would be followed up with, and never was. I wrote the whole thing up in email because I was sick of repeating myself and sent it to them. I received no response. It's now a year later, almost to the day, and the unit is leaking again. I logged into Angi to find a new heating and cooling company, and thought I would leave a review since I didn't before. I gave them multiple chances to address the issue and they ignored me each time. Incredibly angry that I'm going to have to have the unit repaired again. Not only was I overcharged last year, the work has not held upDamian R.
- Business Description:We are a family owned/operated plumbing & HVAC company with over 25 years in the industry and a 2017 Super Service Award winner, offering residential and commercial services. We have focused on plumbing since establishment, but recently added HVAC services to our plumbing services and are offering the same level of expertise, care, and customer service that you have come to expect from our plumbing services. Kristina Johnson has 15 years’ plumbing office experience, but has been around plumbe..Recent Review:Nick called and said he could arrive early if convenient and that was perfect. He quickly identified the source of a leak in a drain pipe between a second floor bathroom and basement. In less than two hours he replaced a section of pipe in the wall that had been damaged by a nail. His work quality was excellent and was very efficient. I now prefer paying an hourly rate as opposed to most plumbing companies that charge by individual services that keep being added after the initial estimateEd and Pat W.
- Business Description:Ravinia Plumbing, Sewer, Heating & Electric customers rely on our team of seasoned professionals for the best in expertise and service. Family owned since 1928, we bring Chicago’s North Shore a team of licensed plumbers and EPA- and NATE-certified heating and cooling technicians. Our customers come back to us again and again due to our Professionalism: licensed state contractors with $4 million in liability insurance Trustworthiness: service professionals arrive in lettered vehicles and unifo..Recent Review:It was excellent. They came out out on Sunday and It was an emergency call and they fixed it that day. They went to their warehouse to get the parts and they didn't charge extra for coming out on Sunday.Nancy S.
- Business Description:J Hughes Plumbing and General Contracting ServicesRecent Review:I submitted my request at 10PM in a Saturday, he called me that night to make sure it wasn’t an emergency. He gave me a quote over the phone and showed up on Monday earlier than stated since the drive was not as far as he expected. The heater was replaced in 2.5 hours, the bill was paid. I was in the process of remodeling my bathroom and had asked about super slow leaks on the plumbing in the bathroom. He took care of that while he was here, I would absolutely hire Joe again for all plumbing needsChris D.
- Business Description:North Shore & Northwest Chicagoland Plumbing Experts. As a licensed, bonded and insured plumbing company, we take pride in our work. We are a dedicated and honest company, aiming to please every customer on every job. Additional DBA - Reliance Plumbing. Award winningRecent Review:It was great. Dave (I think it was his name), was kind and taught me things for the future. I felt safe and would for sure hire for future needs.Patricia A.
- Business Description:Founded in 1988, Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc. has been serving the Round Lake are in all their plumbing needs. We are a family owned and operating plumbing and service company thats looking to provide you with the high quality service every customer deserves. Call us now to help you when you plumbing needsRecent Review:They never made it to my house for an estimate. I had an estimate set up between 3-6 pm on Thursday. At 6:00 Jen called and told me they were running behind and would I reschedule for Friday between 9-12 am. On Friday I got a call and again was told they were running behind and someone would be here soon. By 1:00 still nobody was here, so I called and was told they would check and let me know where the technician was. I told them if they could not be here by 1:30, not to come. At 1:25 I got a phone call saying someone would be here within the hour. Really? I told them to not to come. If their work is as bad as their punctuality, I decided not to even find that out. Not a reliable company. I would not recommendjody c.
- Business Description:S&K Plumbing Company was founded in 1994 by owner Jeff Killian. Starting off, Jeff was the only employee. Although the company has grown some, it is still a family owned and operated company that has been able to keep it's personal-attention roots. Originally only focusing on service work and minor sewer repairs, S&K Pluming now specializes in all applications of underground sewer and water installation, repair and replacement. This expansion has not changed their tradition in plumbing servic..Recent Review:Overall, I was not pleased with the work being done. My install did not go well at all. I went from failed pump with no flooding to new pump and flooding. S&K had to come back out and proceeded to cause a overspill 2x more times before correcting the issue. They also left me with the mess to clean up. This was sewage water by the way. They also did not reseal the pit cover. I had a another plumbing company come out and double check the work and seal the pit cover. I would not use them againPeter V.
- Business Description:Lakeside Plumbing, Inc. is a family owned and operated plumbing company serving the North Shore and northwest suburbs for over 20 years. We specialize in plumbing repair work, residential work, new construction, commercial and remodeling jobs. We also offer emergency services 24 x 7Recent Review:Very good! Came on time and very good customer service.Catherine W.
- Business Description:Power Plumbing & Sewer Contractor, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Chicago area and surrounding communities since 1960. We offer full service plumbing and sewer expertise for residential, commercial, industrial, and high-rise properties. Our service has been recognized by our customers with 36 Angie's List Super Service Awards
- Business Description:Our mission at Hara Plumbing Co. is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. With over 50 years of combined plumbing experience, our team caters to each project's specific needs, such as Service, Sewer & Water and New Construction among others. Get in touch with us today
Deals in Libertyville for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Vernon Hills
- Lake Bluff
- Great Lakes
- North Chicago
- Gages Lake
- Third Lake
- Lake Forest
- Park City
- Buffalo Grove
- Round Lake
- Round Lake Heights
- Round Lake Park
- Round Lake Beach
- Lake Zurich
- Long Grove
- Hawthorn Woods
Plumbers in Libertyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc600 W Diversey Pkwy Apt 505
- 120th Street Plumbing3601 W 120th St
- 197160 Evergreen Dr
- 1st in Plumbing3050 N Rockwell St
- 1° Temp Home1050 N DuPage Ave
- 2 Code Plumbing, LLC21438 W Grass Lake Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Chicago5419 N. Kedzie Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Highland Park210 Skokie Valley Rd
Highland Park, Illinois
- 24/7 Plumbers in Naperville1864 High Grove Ln
- 26th Street Plumbing5556 W 26th St
- 41 North Builders4453 N Beacon St Ste 1
- 4Ever Remodeling7216 W Foster Ave
- 72 Degrees Heating And Cooling113 E Haines Dr
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc
- A & A Builders Groups LLC2215 S. Wolf Rd.
- A & C SNELTEN INC5 HILLVIEW DR
- A & D Total Plumbing5N151 Gerber Rd
- A & M PLUMBING3025 S PITNEY CT
- A &W Plumbing Inc.PO Box 385
- A AAA Services5110 Kingston Dr
- A ALFA PLUMBING & SEWER INC107 Hawthorne Dr
Lake Villa, Illinois
- A Better Handyman Service2539 N. Central Park
- A Better Plumber & Sewer Company Inc.112 Sydenham
Spring Grove, Illinois
- A Big & Sons Plumbing17847 W Cheyenne Ct
- A M REMODELING BUILDERS8765 RICHARD ST
River Grove, Illinois
- A master plumber rich1653 Valley Forge Ct.
- A P Builder & General Contractor LLC2079-A Stonington Ave
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- A Plumber In One Hour661 Drum Ct
- A Professional Heating & Cooling Inc9930 W 190th St Ste C
- A to Z Tiles & Remodeling23w280 great western ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- A&G Plumbing1264 Inverrary Ln
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- A&K Heating and Cooling41W392 Prairie View Ln
- A&T Plumbing Inc & Son77 Old Farm Ln.
- A+ Presidential Plumbing & Sewer Inc.9001 Southview
- A+B and Sons Plumbing10719 Commercial St
- A-ARCHER SEWER & PLUMBING130 N LA GRANGE RD
La Grange, Illinois
- A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing Service504 W Edgewood Rd
- A. Kupla Guys4030 Glendenning Road
Downers Grove, Illinois
- A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD123 N GRANT ST
- A.E.Lines Inc1600 GOLF ROAD, SUITE 1200
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- AAA Appliance Service Center175 Hansen Ct
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Aardvark Backflow/Plumbing LLC.PO Box 85
- ABC Plumbing and Sewer Inc17302 Burnham Ave
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Abel Services294 Mainsail Dr.
Third Lake, Illinois
- Aberdeen Maintenance Services411 W Ontario Suite 218
- ABG HVAC715 West Washington Avenue
Lake Bluff, Illinois
- ability construction904 mayfield st
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ABV Plumbing960 S River Rd
Des Plaines, Illinois
- ACA Roofing & Construction Inc3433 N Pontiac Ave
- Accent Flooring1203 S Birch Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Accurate Contracting Service307 Main St
- Accurate Home Repair2499 Brook Ln
- ACCURATE INDUSTRIES STEAM BATHS AND SAUNAS511 Glenn Avenue
- Accurate Plumbing Doctors7052 Greenleaf Street
- Accurate Remodeling Co1414 Paddock Rd
Spring Grove, Illinois
- ACTIVE HANDYMAN SERVICE & REMODELING6721 WEST FOREST VIEW LN
- Adam's Water Treatment Inc7736 E Monticello Way
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- ADDITIONAL CONSTRUCTION2875 Twin Oaks Dr
Highland Park, Illinois
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Adkins Plumbing371 Anita Place
- ADR ContractingPO Box 1015
- ADR Sewer And Drain38351 N 4th Ave
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Adres Roofing & Construction2736 W Touhy Ave
- Advance Remodeling Corp45 Mark Dr
Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
- Advanced Backflow Testing Inc2936 Arlington Ave
Highland Park, Illinois
- Advanced Geothermal Plumbing & Heating LLC323 S Commonwealth Ave
- Advanced Home Improvements Inc888 E Belvidere Rd Ste 116
- Advanced Pipe Repair - NO DIG Sewer RepairsPO Box 351
- Advanced Recovery and Restoration, Inc.8952 Hanslik Court, Unit 21
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Advantage Plumbing and Mechanical10509 Williams Way
- Advocate Bath Inc8724 45th Pl
- Affinity Construction Co.10751 wing Pointe Dr.
- AFFORDABLE HANDY DAD2054 W BIRCHWOOD AVE
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- Affordable sewer and plumbing25840 S Sunset Dr
- Agalan Inc3N321 Ellsworth Ave
- Aiello Plumbing Inc.2415 N 78th court
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- Aik Restoration & Repair2936 W Fitch
- Air Care Refrigeration Corp16 N Louis St
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Air Management Services Inc1030 Greenlee St
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- AKA Mechanical Services207 S. Channing 1
- Akrite Construction co.8010 S. Vernon Ave 3
- Al,s family construction1503 Madison ave
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Alarcon Remodeling4231 w. Altgeld st.
- Albrite Building, Inc.430 Quail Ridge Drive
- Alco Construction Co.3608 N Milwaukee Ave
- Aldana and Son Construction119 S Summit Ave
Villa Park, Illinois
- ALEJO SALDANA3013 S Kildare Ave # 2
- ALENIA EXTERIORS6891 CATALPA ST
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Alfa Remodeling & Construction 915 Victoria Dr
Island Lake, Illinois
- All About Plumbing175 Silbury Dr
- All Affordable Plumbing Inc22099 N Bertha Ln
- All American Plumbing and Sewer, Inc1209 Spring Creek Rd.
- All Clear Sewer Drainage & Plumbing Inc248 W Depot
- A & A Builders Groups LLC