You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Libertyville, IL
There are 100 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Libertyville
- Peerless FenceThey installed two beautiful fences of tongue-and-groove horizontally oriented cedar. The wood and craftmanship were both top drawer. They look great. From the initial planning until completion, Peerless was communicative, professional, thorough, and responsive. Most fence companies that I talked to prior would not even bother with a fence less than 100'. This was 20% of that. Highly recommend them as your one-stop fence company regardless of the material, purpose, and design
- Fortune RestorationThis was our second project for Fortune Restoration. I went very well from scheduling to final walk through and approval. Fortune has excellent teams focused on painting prep, painting and carpentry. The workers were friendly, worked hard, did very high quality work and responded well to our feedback and questions. We highly recommend Fortune
- A&M Fence CorporationA&M Fencing was professional and communicated every step of the installs as provided dates off installation. The crew was polite, professional and cleaned up after themselves. I’m very happy with the end result and the price did not break the wallet 😀.
- A&M Fence CorporationI’ve hired A&M twice. They installed a fence at my last house 3 years ago. I recently moved to a new house and didn’t hesitate to call them again. Both times the price, service, materials, and craftsmanship were outstanding. If I move to a third house, I will hire A&M third time.
- CLASSIC FENCE INCThe workers were wonderful, very professional. They asked me along the way, if I had a comments. And I did asked for something different, and they obliged with great pride.
- A&M Fence CorporationOur new fence looks even better than we could have imagined. A&M not only installed the new fence ahead of schedule, but they installed it in one day. They also disassembled the old fence and hauled it away. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for new fencing.
- A&M Fence CorporationVery prompt and professional installation. They replaced the old fence and upgraded the posts, coring the cement rather than just using lag screws as with the old fence. It looks beautiful and will last for decades. Great work!
- A&M Fence CorporationThey were great to work with and did very detailed work. Permitting and COVID-related delays occurred but they were outside of their control. Railing looks great and the driveway gate is exactly what we wanted in terms of look and function.
- A&M Fence CorporationGreat! Our fence looks fantastic! A&M was very helpful in answering questions/concerns and payed exceptional attention to detail. We are very happy with our fence.
- A&M Fence CorporationThey were on time and ahead of schedule with the work. We are very happy with the look and quality of our new fence.
Fencing Contractors in Libertyville
- Business Description:Servicing the North Shore and the North Side of the city . Fenceworks is a family owned business that has been around the North Shore since 1967. We specialize in Western Red Cedar Fencing, Aluminum, PVC, Chain LinkRecent Review:Other vendors would not consider the short length of 20 feet. Although it took some time, Dean from Fenceworks came out to look at the damage and recommend repair or replacement. The fence is old but in reasonable condition, provides privacy that both I & my neighbors like. Because of zoning changes, a maximum of 6 foot heights are permitted for new fences. A major supporting post was severely damaged; he recommended replacing that and strengthening its connections to retain the fence height. The two workers arrived punctually, and did a very careful professional job. The price was high for a small job, but far less than replacing the whole fenceDaniel K.
- Business Description:REFURBISH REPAIR REPLACE Family owned and operated serving Cook and Lake County. Our goal is to have you feeling safe and happy, ensuring your fence is standing straight and solid. We provide repairs to both residential wood fencing and commercial wood fencing. We are currently a small business who will happily welcome the small repairs that your fence needs. REFURBISH means we can have your fence looking brand new if wanted. With over 10 years of experience Pressure Washing many differ..
- Business Description:First Fence increases property value, elevates curb appeal and expands living spaces through fences. Family owned & operated. In business for 31 years and counting.Recent Review:The fence install was completed a couple years ago and that went fine. My salesman Jon was great. He is no longer there so I was assigned to Eric Anderson, who at first seemed okay. I’m loud for a small job and he asked for pics. After I sent pics, I never got one response back. The least he could is tell me that they can’t do it! He’s ignoring my emails, which is very unprofessional and why would I hire them again if this is Joe I will be treated. I can’t reminder exactly but I believe I spent over $6k for my fence and there was a minor issue, which they did correct. But with Eric’s unresponsiveness, I’ll be taking my business somewhere else. And I’ll definitely stop referring First Fence to anyone elsebarron b.
- Business Description:Specializing in RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL FENCING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! The Premier Fence Contractor based in the suburbs of Chicago and serving clients throughout Midwest and the Country
- Business Description:Peerless Fence Group is committed to providing our customers with quality work, service & industry expertise since 1961. We are a family owned & operated business that offers fence products & gates as well as fence repairs. We're the company that residential, commercial & industrial customers trust most when they need a new fence installation. We have 6 locations so you know you have an office that is close to you. Our service area includes the Chicagoland area, southern Wisconsin, western In..Recent Review:I am giving Peerless Fence only a FAIR rating because although the fence they installed is beautiful and my project manager was very responsive, they did not install the fence I thought I had contracted for. I was quite descriptive with the sales rep as to the type of fence I wanted (board and bat), and he emailed a picture of the fence I had described so that I knew we had the correct type. I had no idea that the name of the fence he put on my contract (Seville Traditional) was not the name of their board and bat fence type. During the installation, when I asked the installer if he was going to add the additional wood for the shadow effect that is a board and bat fence (at that point the fence was just solid and flat-faced), he told me that yes, he would be adding the extra boards. However, after I walked away, he called the project manager to confirm if I was correct, and the project manager told the installer that I was NOT getting a board and bat because I had signed a contract for the Seville Traditional, which is solid flat. The installer did not inform me of that conversation, and I was thus unaware of the "confusion" until after the fence was completed and I asked him why it was not what I had asked for. The biggest issue here is not of quality but of price. I had had quotes for a board and bat fence from two other well-known fence companies, and both of their quoted prices were within $100 of the quote I had received from Peerless Fence. Since a board and bat fence would have involved more wood and labor, I can only assume that I either was overcharged by Peerless Fence for a flat fence or they were much more expensive than the other two companies. If I had known upfront that there would have been a bigger price difference than $100 for a board and bat fence from Peerless Fence, I probably would have contracted with one of the other fence companies and gotten what I wanted for the same price I paid for what I didn't want. Side note: the fence NAME from the other two fence companies for a board and bat fence TYPE also included the word TRADITIONALJanet S.
- Business Description:Devoted to ensuring residents throughout the Chicago land area the finest fence installation and maintenance. With more than 20 years, we’ve gained unique experience handling thousands of jobs with expert precision. As a family owned and operated business, we've been serving the Chicago land area for the past 9 years. Offering the best quality at the best price and treating our customers the way they want to be treatedRecent Review:A&M Fencing was professional and communicated every step of the installs as provided dates off installation. The crew was polite, professional and cleaned up after themselves. I’m very happy with the end result and the price did not break the wallet 😀Silvia A.
- Business Description:We are proud to serve the chicagoland community, we work hard to satisfy each and every customer! We are not a large fence company, so contact regarding any issues or questions can be done quickly and resolved just as fast. We are a professional fence installation company specializing in wood, PVC, and aluminum fences. Every client is more than another fence, we put forth extra effort to meet the individualized needs of every single backyard. Because your fence is special to you, we prioritiz..Recent Review:Things could not have gone better. Was well informed of the process and there staff was friendly and professional. Was told it would take 6 to 12 weeks to install and it was done much earlier. Had two other estimates and there's was the besLester V.
- Business Description:At America’s Backyard we understand the value that is placed on your family's outdoor enjoyment, that is why our team of professionals takes the time to understand your vision and needs for enhancing your backyard.Whether it is a fence or deck, we guide you through our process of installation and materials used. We discuss all options with you to make sure you are purchasing exactly what you want and needRecent Review:We had a fence installed last month and couldn’t be happier. The crew was amazing and did a great job! Our dog loves being in the backyard and running around. Thanks for a great experience!Emily K.
- Business Description:Woodmaster Fence is celebrating 33 years in the fencing industry. We also offer free estimates for new fences and repairs.Recent Review:The job took only 3 days with one person doing all the work. It was done very well and all of my neighbors are jealous of how well it turned out. The entire fence is about 275 feet of fence with 2 gates. I would definitely recommend Woodmaster Fence. I can not believe how good this fence looks considering it was built by one person. On the plus side, all the neighbors are jealous. Great jobGeorge B.
- Business Description:We are committed to providing a great price, a great product, and great customer service without sacrificing quality. Our family started in 1992, and has since built a excellent reputation for service & quality in fencing and Yard products industry. We offer year round service so there is always someone to assist in the design or creation of superior products. The Aztec Fence family is proudly serving the entire Illinois & Wisconsin markets. Our staff is fully licensed, bonded and insured, a..Recent Review:We contacted Aztec to quote removal of existing and installation of a new fence. We set up an appointment for a few weeks later. About a week before our appointment there were new restrictions due to Coronavirus, so we called Aztec to confirm they were still meeting us the following Monday. Well, Monday came and we waited and waited. Finally called Aztec, and they told us they had no record of any appointments in our city. Very frustrating, because we came from out of town to make this appointment, and our neighbor also cleared his calendar so we could all meet. Since this is the way Aztec handles (or doesn't handle!) appointments, I can't imagine how well they would handle the actual jobBRIGITTE M.
Deals in Libertyville for Fencing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Vernon Hills
- Lake Bluff
- Great Lakes
- North Chicago
- Third Lake
- Gages Lake
- Lake Forest
- Park City
- Buffalo Grove
- Round Lake Heights
- Round Lake Park
- Round Lake
- Round Lake Beach
- Lake Zurich
- Long Grove
- Hawthorn Woods
fence companies in Libertyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J General Construction Co.12851 Clinton Ave.
Blue Island, Illinois
- A + INSTALLATIONS inc357 n tower dr
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A&M Fence Corporation3114 S 61st Ave
- A+ CRYSTAL CLEAR1832 BIRCH RD
- A+ Underground Pet Fencing, Inc. 1041 White Plains Ln
- AAA FENCE CORP4444 W Haddon Ave Ste 2
- AAA Service and Supply IncPO Box 4091
- AAAAAA Wiseguy7335 W Myrtle Ave
- ABC Elite1096 frances dr
- Able Builders110 Hunters Path
Lake In The Hills, Illinois
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Above the Rest400 W. 76th Suite 216C
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- Accurate Contracting Service307 Main St
- Action Fence Contractors Inc945 Tower Rd
- ACTIVE HANDYMAN SERVICE & REMODELING6721 WEST FOREST VIEW LN
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- ADM Construction, Inc.709 Sheridan Avenue
- AKA Mechanical Services207 S. Channing 1
- Akrite Construction co.8010 S. Vernon Ave 3
- Alco Construction Co.3608 N Milwaukee Ave
- ALENIA EXTERIORS6891 CATALPA ST
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Alex Lawncare & Brick Paving Inc.1559 Dodge Ave
- Alexander Lumber4001 S Country Club Rd
- All Contractors LLC.6311 Sands Road
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- All Fenced In5461 N Normandy Ave
- All Guard Exteriors922 6th Ave
- All Rock, LLC18739 W. Cottage Avenue
Lake Villa, Illinois
- ALL SEASONS LANDSCAPING INC.520 W MADISON ST 1
- All The Right Angles, Inc.3402 Byrum Blvd
- All Trades Renovations Inc10610 s highland
- Allied Fence260 East Belvidere Road #323
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- Aluminum Fences Direct9660 Falls of Neuse Rd Ste 138, 238
Raleigh, North Carolina
- AM Now Construction, Inc.10621 S. 81st St.
Palos Hills, Illinois
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- AMB Roofing & Sheetmetal2516 Hiller Ridge
- America's Backyard Fencing & Decking1909 South Briggs Street
- American Custom Homes2838 W Summerdale Ave
- American Decorators4910 Pyndale Dr
- AMERICAN FAMILY HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING4079 Conifer dr
- American Fence Professionals2368 Bradshire Court
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- American General Contractors And Consultants2812 Sarah Ct.
- American Home Improvers, Inc.10 East Main St # 225
East Dundee, Illinois
- American Sealcoating Inc991 Pear Tree Ln
- aminadab24643 john adams dr.
- Ammenhouser Builders Inc.203 Catherine Ct.
- Amruss Inc Home Improvement Company 1040 S Milwaukee Ave Suite 275
- AMS Handyman Services730 Foster Avenue
- Andika services inc.23843 cahills way
- Anything Incorporated, d.b.a. PierceFAB313 Dawn Ct.
- Aqua Pro Power Washers Inc3018 North Lake Terrace
- AR Construction6218 Abercorn Ave
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- Ard Na Mara2764 golf road
- Arete Renovators Inc3821 W Montrose Ave
- Art Kleckner Remodeling Co220 S Lake St
- Artigiano Construction Services5003 South Little Drive
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- Authentic Homes Inc8714 Oakwood Dr
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- Aztec Fence Inc11 S Fairfield Rd
Round Lake, Illinois
- A & J General Construction Co.
- B & D Construction Services1005 Highland Rd
- B & G Remodeling38733 Hilltop
- B&C Pavers and Landscaping Inc.13718 Washington St.
- B-17 mobile welding, repair, and fabricating5502 GLENVIEW AVE
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Bandola Homes5306 Williams st
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Bayer Builders4356 Prescott Avenue
- BCM Enterprises17 Esther St
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- Bella Construction & Remodeling LLC6226 N Broadway St
- Benchmar General Contracting LLC9410 Bay Colony Dr 3N
Des Plaines, Illinois
- Bisaillon Brothers Handyman and Remodeling2021 South Wolf Road Suite 119
- Blacksmith Dan Siglar Ornamental Iron & Metalwork315 Lawn Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Bob Jaacks Rustic Wood Fencing & Decks9116 Milwaukee Ave.
- Bob the Builder Inc2158 45th St
- Bonn Builders Inc.2625 W Butterfield Ave Suite 138 S
Oak Brook, Illinois
- BOUTZ CONSTRUCTION & DEMOLITION COMPANY1710 Berkley St
- Bozek Home Improvements & Landscaping5819 Middaugh Ave.
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Bridgeview Construction7146 thomas ave
- Brighton Home Products Inc4607 S Pulaski Rd
- Brookside Home Improvement536 Circle Ave
FOREST PARK, Illinois
- Bts Construction INC535 w 37th st
- Bucaro Construction Services748 Lakeview Pt
- BUDGET CONSTRUCTION5334 N Kedzie Ave Ste 5
- Budget Right Handyman520 W Erie St Ste 240
- Budget Right Kitchens1000 N Taylor Ave
Oak Park, Illinois
- BUSCH CARPENTRY & HOME MAINTENANCE INC22475 W RTE 173 # 101
- B & D Construction Services
- C and E Peterson5215 West Valley Drive
- C.B.D. LANDSCAPING INC3580 N HIGHWAY 47
- C.H. CONSTRUCTION164 S Du Bois Ave
- CA Custom Woodworking Inc.254 S. Main St.
- CAPITOL BLACKTOP SEALCOATING INC3054 W BELMONT AVE
- Castino Painting, Stucco, Restoration2820 Old Willow Rd
- Century Fence Company of Illinois Inc9824 Industrial Drive Unit G
- Cesar Handyman Services4429 W Greenleaf Ave
- C and E Peterson