Founded 2015

Why Choose Us? We simply do our job! Free Estimates**Fast response to incoming requests** 1 year service warranty**We can take on a wide range of residential electrical projects to include full installation for additions and remodels as well as wiring/panel upgrades, and a variety of other

2022 Super Service Award

Outside Camera Installation

electrician

202060018
2 Nest video cameras installation and set up for residential 🏠
View project

electrician (35)ceiling fan installation (8)lighting (5)HVAC Companies (1)appliance repair (1)home security systems (3)handyman (3)plumbers (1)

11/14/2022

Jeremy P.

Very prompt service, excellent value, quality work. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
New electrical outlets

Work Completed On 11/14/2022

11/14/2022

Benjamin L.

Would hire Volt again in a heartbeat. Very knowledgeable. Should have hired to begin with.

Description of Work
electrical trouble shooting; lights replacement

Work Completed On 11/14/2022

10/21/2022

Scott B.

Excellent job. Professional work, safe and well tested.

Description of Work
Chimney exhaust fan repair

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 10/21/2022

10/14/2022

Carmen W.

Very well! Prompt, knowledgeable, efficient. Fair price.

Description of Work
electric

Work Completed On 10/14/2022

10/13/2022

William Z.

Overall it went well and was professional.

Description of Work
light switches replacement

Work Completed On 10/13/2022

08/26/2022

Ning Z.

I hired Voltcall through Angi to 1. Install a pull down TV mount above the fireplace, brick surface 2.As a result of the TV mount, install a new outlet on the wall that near the mount. The technicians opened the box of my TV mount, took all the parts out, reviewed manual, watched installation video online, then they decided to start with the outlet. After that's done, they told me that they can't finish the work today and the owner Igor asked me to pay for the outlet work. I suspected they don't know how to install the mount and just want to take the money and won't be back, which turned out to be exactly the case. If they tell me from the beginning that they can't finish all the work today, I'll absolutely ask them to start with the mount first. I mainly need the mount, and the outlet is just nice to have. I agreed to pay half the amount, and will pay the rest when they are back and finish the work of the TV mount, but they refused and removed the outlet , left two BIG HOLES on my drywall. This proves they have no intention to be back at all and just want to cheat me to pay. Igor was very rude and cursed my family. This is a terrible company without any honesty.

Description of Work
TV mount above fireplace

Category electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 08/25/2022

Review for VoltCall - 1001 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL - 39850106

We contacted the client and set up a work day immediately after we received a request. Two technicians came to work in a timely manner and spent more than two hours working on electrical outlet installation (that usually takes not more than an hour). When this work has been completed our technicians understood that it will take another 2-3 hours to get the TV mount assembled (the mount consists of hundreds of parts) and installed. By that time the working shift came to an end. We said that we will come to do mount assembly and TV installation tomorrow (Friday) or next week (Monday) and asked to pay for the work that was done (electrical outlet installation). However, you refused to make payment. P.[Member Information Removed]. Why should we keep everything we worked on in place and leave without payment? That'[Member Information Removed] completely unfair.

07/26/2022

SEAN S.

Igor showed up on time and executed the job quickly and for a fair price

Description of Work
broken electrical wires replacement; placing an electrical outlet to the different electrical circuit

Work Completed On 07/26/2022

06/27/2022

Rimma K.

It was my pleasure to watch these guys working from beginning to the end. Very professional, wearing masks and shoe covers , recommended the good solution to our problem, fast and accurate installation. Thanks for your help!

Description of Work
attic fan motor and thermostat to thermostat/humidistat replacement

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

06/13/2022

Gary R.

excellent. Fantastic crew - professional, kind, courteous, efficient, and clean. After completing work, cleaning up afterwards, reviewing/demonstrating work completed, they asked if there was anything else that we needed done while they were there.

Description of Work
rewiring and adding a circuit breaker, attic vent.

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

03/18/2022

Diane S.

Excellent Timely and Neat and very Courtesy!!

Description of Work
4" gamble recessed lights with dimmable switch installation

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

12/20/2021

Rochel S.

Igor was so helpful and very honest. He completed a bunch of projects in a timely and careful manner. I would recommend his services.

Description of Work
smoke detectors, light switch...

Category electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

11/29/2021

Craig R.

Pressed the reset button on the outlet and charged my wife $50. I'm pretty handy and already did the reset button to no avail, this why we called an electrician. I have a feeling there may be a bigger problem. $25 I'm ok but $50 for 3 minutes. My wife was gonna get a quote for recessed lighting in two rooms, but after the excessive charge she decided not to ask.

Description of Work
outside electrical outlet repair

Work Completed On 11/29/2021

we recieved your request, responded and even came to work on your issue the same day! trip to your house was around 12 miles one way for us and took about 40 minutes. the problem was fixed and clearly explained so you won't have that problem in the future. we are really confused that after all we charged you only 50$ and you still give us such a low rate. really, really unfair!

08/19/2021

Ray W.

Perfect! Was here early, got right to work and finished the job in an hour. Would recommend.

Description of Work
attic fan motor assembly replacement

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

08/16/2021

Jennifer R.

Outstanding job.. Very knowledgeable, friendly and definitely knew their trade. Very professional

Description of Work
ceiling fan/light installation

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

08/11/2021

Wil Y.

Great work. Came for estimate and finished in one hour

Description of Work
attis fan motor replacement

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

08/08/2021

Jean M S.

I am very pleased with all of the work that Igor did. He advised me on my options and completed all of the large and small tasks. His bid was very reasonable and he was very professional. The work was completed very quickly and he cleaned up everything. I have hired several electrical contractors over the past few months, but he is the only one I would hire again. Believe all of the 5 star reviews!

Description of Work
fan/lights replacement; outlet repair; fan/light switch replacement; tv/internet cables removal; garbage disposal installation

Category electrician, lighting, plumbing, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/08/2021

07/09/2021

Patrick M.

Igor was great. He arrived, inspected the attic fan, and completed the job in the same day. Would definitely recommend and plan to call again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Attic fan motor replacement

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

06/03/2021

Mike D.

We are very happy with the work performed. Would gladly hire him again for other projects.

Description of Work
ceiling fan/light installation

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

05/27/2021

Kumi I.

Igor is a professional electrician. I highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Bath exhaust fan replacement

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/25/2021

Christine G.

Igor was very professional. He was very flexible & understanding regarding scheduling. He arrived when he said he would & work was done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
ceiling fan/light replacement; kitchen light replacement; bathroom double switch replacement

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

04/14/2021

Dan V.

Igor was on time and professional. Happy with his work.

Description of Work
bath exhaust fan replacement

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

04/09/2021

Jeff B.

Igor is terrific . . . punctual . . . neat . . . skilled electrition. Coming back to do additional work. Fair charges. Highly recommended!.

Description of Work
outside light replacement; additional outlet installation

Work Completed On 04/09/2021