Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Cary, IL
There are 54 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Cary
- Illinois Tree ServiceThis group was the best! 13 trees removed and not a branch left on the ground. I had a tree that was a tricky fall but no problem. Professional and price well also. I had some huge stumps removed with large roots and I was sure they wouldn't get them all. They did. Very happy and would hire them again
- AAA Arborist Tree ExpertsMike is very friendly, knowledgable, and professional. He gave me some great advice on how to best care for the trees on my property going forward and he and his team were prompt, efficient, and left my property better looking than when they arrived.
- AAA Arborist Tree ExpertsMichael was fantastic. He was great at communicating and called me back in a timely manor after I contacted the company. He took his time when he stopped over for the quote and explained what he would do and why. He answered every question and his work crew was very polite, friendly and fast. I would highly recommend hiring them for any of your tree servicing needs
- AAA Arborist Tree ExpertsDuring a recent overnight storm, a medium sized tree in my back yard was blown over hitting the ground between my home and my neighbor’s home. Parts of the tree were resting on my roof and on my neighbor’s roof. Of course I wanted to get this issue resolved quickly and without incurring any further damage. The next afternoon I called AAA Arborist Tree Experts. The phone was answered promptly and I was told that Mike (the owner) would get back to me shortly. Mike called me back within 30 minutes. I described the situation and he said he would be there within the hour. True to his word, he showed up less than an hour later. He said that his crew would have to take special care to avoid doing damage to the two homes while cutting up the tree. He gave me an estimate - which I accepted. Mike and his crew arrived early the next morning. Within 90 minutes the tree was dissected and feed through a wood chipper. There was no damage to my neighbors home and because of their careful work, there was no further damage to my home. Part of the job was to grind down the tree stump. However the ground was too wet to do that when they came to remove the tree. They said they would return after the ground had time to dry. I was a little skeptical about whether they would return without me having to call them. However, I was pleasantly surprised when they showed up, on their own, to finish the job! Mike and his crew did a great job! They proved to be reliable, competent and easy to deal with. Plus, they were able to get the issue resolved QUICKLY
- A1 Tree ServiceSy and his guys are excellent. Locust trees are notorious for carrying lots of dead wood. Plus, the recent storms resulted in a huge limb snapping off and catching in the body of the tree. This tree was in the back yard with utility lines bordering the back edge of the property. The crew deftly maneuvered the bucket around the lines and into the tree to minimize the amount of free climbing needed. Sizeable dead wood of threat to people and property were all removed without any damage to fences, gutters, etc. My yard and my neighbor's were all properly cleaned of debris at the end of the job. I found Sy to be an honest, straightforward, down to earth guy who will give you an realistic assessment of what can and cannot be done because every tree is different. Sy is my go to tree guy from now on (and since I have a giant locust tree, I will be undoubtedly have to call him again down the road)
- AMG Tree ServiceVery good. Guillermo did all that he said they would do when he said it would be done. Payment was not requested until fully completed. The 3 trees and stump grinding and cleanup was excellent. I would recommend AMG to anyone, and will.
- Green Yards GroupBig trees requiring a lot of trimming. Received a lot of high estimates and false promises. Glad I called Green Yards. Jose came out and was very professional and gave me a fantastic price. The team showed up and they went far and beyond what I expected. Used a cherry picker to get way up into the trees. Cleanup was perfect. Do yourself a favor and call this company for your tree project, you will be glad you did
- Sergio's Tree RemovalSergio and his son (Jrn) were great and gave me a price on the spot that was super competitive. I really enjoyed his friendly demeanor and ‘can-do’ approach to things. Once we locked in a date his team showed up and did an AMAZING job. My kids were fascinated with the way the team took down the various trees and branches (viewing from the house). The 4 person ‘take down’ team were there all day and left a few trunk pieces that were picked up the following day. The final 2 person team came a week later to grind out the various stumps. Great service, great job and I can wholeheartedly recommend this family run business, they were all fantastic. Left the place better than when they arrived, really impressed with the clean-up at the end by each team
- Green Yards GroupFantastic job! Very professional, took great care with falling branches, and cleaned up afterwards. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!
- Pepe's Tree ServiceCalled Pepe's Tree Service on Monday afternoon. Someone came out Tuesday for an estimate. Also, on Tuesday they emailed us their liability insurance form. Estimate of $300.00 was very reasonable to us. They arrived Wednesday morning and completed all the work plus all the debris was removed. The project went fast and smooth. Couldn't have asked for anything more
Tree Service Companies in Cary
- Business Description:As a full-service landscape company, ROJAS LANDSCAPING & LAWN MAINTENANCE, INC. provides a one-stop shop for all areas of landscaping, including mowing and edging, planting trees and flowers, trimming trees, placement of sod and mulch, compost, brick and stone patios, and cleanups. We recognize that all of our clients have different needs and we work hard to ensure that every one of our clients in entirely satisfied with our work. ROJAS LANDSCAPING AND LAWN MAINTENANCE INC. employs only ..Recent Review:Let me start by saying thank you so much to Lino and his crew! I am sorry it took awhile to post my review. The front of my house was a hot mess with overgrown evergreen bushes, weeds and little trees popping up all over. Lino was very prompt and called me back right away. He was able to come out that afternoon for a quote. By that Saturday they were at my house working. What a fabulous job they did! They shaped and trimmed down the bushes, pulled all weeds and other shrubs that were growing in between them. Paid attention to leave the actual plants that I wanted to remain. I had tree cut down and another with all the dead branches removed. The clean up as well was wonderful. They edged the walkway that goes up to house, removed all debris and even sprayed so the weeds would not return. Lino made sure that before they left that everything met my expectations and I was satisfied. They quoted me a good price for all the work that was done. I will definitely be reaching out to him again in the future. Thanks again guys for all your hard workjanet u.
- Business Description:We Provide clean and Quality service to all jobs. We will treat your project as the most important customer we have. We are a small company with Great service. we offer Lawn and all kind of tree services, years of experience on the business, we will make sure you feel relaxed knowing that your job is in good hands. Insurance is essential in this business, we offer General Liability insurance. Covers your property if it is damaged in the process of work up to $1,000,000 We enjoy making ne..Recent Review:Big trees requiring a lot of trimming. Received a lot of high estimates and false promises. Glad I called Green Yards. Jose came out and was very professional and gave me a fantastic price. The team showed up and they went far and beyond what I expected. Used a cherry picker to get way up into the trees. Cleanup was perfect. Do yourself a favor and call this company for your tree project, you will be glad you didmax M.
- Business Description:Dany Tree Service specializes in tree removal, trimming, land clearing, stump grinding, and spring and fall clean up. No job is too big or too small. We install brick patios, side walks, and retaining walls. We also offer planting, mulching, and edging. Firewood is available for delivery or pick up. We are FULLY INSURED with over 15 years of experience. Contact us today and discover why we are the area's best Tree and Landscaping ContractorsRecent Review:These guys were great. They worked together so well. They knew what they were doing, jumped right into the work that needed to be done and worked like a well oiled machine. Cleaned everything up when they were done. I would recommend this company and will hire them again when neededVictoria L.
- Business Description:YOUR TREE SERVICE BASED IN GILBERTS, IL WITH OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE; OUR EXPERTISE SPANS A WIDE RANGE OF OUTDOOR CARE SERVICES FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS RANGING FROM LANDSCAPING AND PAVER PROJECTS TO BOTH ROUTINE AND EMERGENCY TREE CARERecent Review:We love li and they did job well done. Definitely hiring them again for our next projectDiana L.
- Business Description:Our company has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:They did a good job. They've done as promised. I would hire them again if needed.Gail H.
- Business Description:We provide excellent landscaping services at affordable prices. Some of the many services we provide are mulch,tree removal and planting,edge,pruning,sod,and more!Recent Review:Great!!! They are the best. Very professional know exactly what to do. Clean up everything. Reasonable pricing.Kathy E.
- Business Description:We offer tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding/removal, lot clearing and storm damage all at an affordable price. Call us, text us or email us for a free, no obligation estimate. We've been in the business for 10 years. We are fully insured so if anything happens we'll cover it. We are very professional and do our best to make our customers happyRecent Review:Gabriela and Victor were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend their services. Very fair and honest pricing, professional, and high quality results. I have referred them to my neighbors and plan on working with them again in the futureYev K.
- Business Description:Focused on removal of trees using Seasoned Professional Climber. Leading this team is Martinez who speaks very clear English, always walks with customer prior to job start up clearly listens to what client goals are, how his team will insure this plan. From a simple Stump-Out, to full tree removal service, lot clearing, several trees trimmed, or Executive Estates Clean-up of property. MountainTreeService.Co, our website, allows you to set appointments, send picture of stump, tree or just revi..Recent Review:This is the second time hiring Mountain Tree Service as I was very happy with the work they did with the first job. The guys work hard and their pricing is reasonable. However, with regards to the owner, I find him to be a bit incompetent, unreliable and a liar. Jose came over to give me an estimate. I showed him the most important tree that had to go as I told him if that tree falls, I was worried about either my neighbors kids being killed and it taking out my neighbors trees. He gave me a quote of $1000 for just the one dead tree, which seemed reasonable to me as it was a giant oak and would take some time to bring it down. I had some other smaller work that needed to eventually be done but wasn't a priority. So I asked him for another estimate to include a smaller tree, the top of another big tree and to trim some branches on another. For everything it was $1900. I decided to get it all done at once. The deal was also to leave the trees on the ground (my neighbor made another deal with him to move the cut trees to his property but that was his deal not mine). Jose said he would call the following week to schedule me for the week after that. Instead, Jose called two weeks later and left me a message saying they would be over in the morning, leaving me with little advanced notice. I'm supervising in the morning and everything is going smooth. I buy the guys lunch and drinks to show my appreciation. I'm sitting in my office when I heard them cutting in the back after their lunch break. I turn to look and the head guy is starting to cut my $1000 tree from the bottom instead of taking it down from the top. I run outside but by the time I get outside the tree comes down and destroys several of my neighbors trees. Clearly upset, I asked the guy why he did this. He said the tree was rotten and it was unsafe for him to climb it. He showed me how he could tell by banging a brick on it and it sounding hollow. I said ok that's fine, your safety comes first, but why didn't you come talk to me? The only person who can make the decision to just drop a tree and destroy other trees in the process is the homeowner. He said he tried to call Jose but he didn't answer. Then he proceeded to tell me some of the damaged trees were junk trees anyways. I called my neighbor (who could sue me if he wanted to), told him what had happened, apologized and asked them to clean up the mess. They cleaned up most of it but left some of the trunks of the trees they destroyed. I later called Jose and complained. I said first off, I paid you $1000 for your guys to cut that tree from the top down. You didn't charge me $1000 for a 2 minute cut that I could have easily done myself for the same end results. Secondly, you knew I hired your company to prevent that dead tree from destroying my neighbors trees. I clearly stated that to you. He said his worker called and said I gave them permission. I don't even know what that means but I never gave ANYONE permission to drop that tree and destroy other trees around it. The head guy who cut the tree told me they couldn't even get IN CONTACT with Jose. Clearly, Jose was lying and trying to cover his butt. That was lie #1. Jose also denied he even gave me the $1000 estimate for the one tree and said he gave me only the $1900 estimate for the whole job - insinuating that they had planned for that tree to be a one cut job? Lie #2. Besides the fact he knew not to destroy the other trees, to back this up even further, Jose did more work for my neighbor for $1000 than he did for my other trees for $900. If you are going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable. Jose took no responsibility. I told him I wasn't angry. I just wanted him to make it right for me and my neighbor. Jose did offer to pay me back the money I spent for the food and drink for his hard working guys. I was taken aback to even hear him suggest that. I said absolutely not. They worked hard and they earned that. This ultimately was your failure for not being available to your team and for not supervising the job. I haven't heard from him since. I also found out that another neighbor, who also got an estimate from Jose but decided to go with another company, received a phone call from Jose saying they were coming over in the morning. He confused my property with their property. And when I had called Jose to complain, giving him my name, he was confused who I was and what property I was at. It's possible that Jose is not lying but instead has a severe case of dementia. I'm not sure which one it is but either way it's bad news for whoever chooses this company. If you hire this company, make sure you get EVERYTHING IN WRITING, STEP BY STEP, DEMAND THAT JOSE BE THERE TO SUPERVISE, MAKE SURE YOU ARE THERE TO SUPERVISE AND CROSS YOUR FINGERS THINGS GO RIGHT. If you can't do that, go with another company. If mistakes are made, it's absolutely clear that Jose doesn't careDerek S.
- Business Description:We are family owned. We take our time to make sure the service is done right. We value customer satisfaction. Give us a call today for your Lawn maintenance and Tree Cutting/Trimming needs.Recent Review:Great. They worked fast and efficiently Very fair pricing Friendly and very personableTom B.
- Business Description:owner operator Guillermo Gonzalez 10 years experience. present on each job to make sure everything goes well. and make sure customers are satisfied with the service. feel free to give us a call or text at 224-441-8354Recent Review:Very good. Guillermo did all that he said they would do when he said it would be done. Payment was not requested until fully completed. The 3 trees and stump grinding and cleanup was excellent. I would recommend AMG to anyone, and willSue H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
If pesky trees are damaging your property, it’s time to hire a tree removal service. Find out the cost for tree removal, whether by region, state, or size of tree, as well as cost of stump removal and cleanup. Plus, learn the risks of trying to DIY.
Find tree removal services in
- Oakwood Hills
- Fox River Grove
- Island Lake
- Crystal Lake
- Lake In The Hills
- Lake Barrington
- Tower Lakes
- North Barrington
- South Barrington
- West Dundee
- East Dundee
- Sleepy Hollow
- Mccullom Lake
tree removal services in Cary
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cut Above Lawn & Landscape, Inc.PO Box 7804
- A Plus Tree Service2503 Highwood Rd.
- A&A Landscaping and Tree Service1 Sycamore Ave
- A-N-D Landscape DesignPO Box 7
Saint Charles, Illinois
- AAA Tree Service and Landscape, Inc.P.O. Box 883
West Chicago, Illinois
- Aaron's Tree Service611 Redwing St
Round Lake, Illinois
- Ability's Affordable Tree Service6811 N Us Highway 12
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Abonzanda Landscaping IncP O Box
- Absolute Tree Solutions Inc.20063 N Rand Rd
- Acer Creek Services410 Arbor Gate Ln
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- ACRES GROUP LANDSCAPING INC610 W LIBERTY ST
- ADKISSON MAINTENANCE365 CHERRY VALLEY RD
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Adrians Landscape26205 North Oak Ave.
- Advanced Tree Care Inc600 Industrial Dr
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPING AND SNOW REMOVAL6321 DEMPSTER STE 174
Morton Grove, Illinois
- Affordable Tree Service42 Mckinley Ave
Fox Lake, Illinois
- AJ Landscaping245 n school st
- AJAX TREE Service1642 w. Nelson st
- AKA Mechanical Services207 S. Channing 1
- Alejandre's Tree Service Inc516 W Weeping Willow Rd
Round Lake, Illinois
- Algonquin Lawn & Landscape1534 E. Algonquin Road
- All American Tree Care LLC.472 Rossford Avenue
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- All Tree Service, Snow Removal and Landscaping927 1/2 Wheeler St.
- ALONSO TREE SERVICE1100 NOTTINGHAM LN
- Anderson Tree Services53 E 11th St, Chicago, IL 60605
- Apple Blossom Landscape Concepts IncPO Box 714
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Arbor Care Inc22264 Pfeiffer Rd
- Arbor Tree Care5035 W. Belmont Ave
- Arroyo Landscaping & Concrete Inc.1131 Borden Dr
- Art & Linda's Wildflowers3730 S 59TH AVE
- ASPEN LAWN & LANDSCAPING13310 PLEASANT VALLEY RD
- ATD Lawn and Maintenance1203 Homestead Rd H
La Grange Park, Illinois
- Attractive Tree Service618 Callan Ave
- A Cut Above Lawn & Landscape, Inc.
- B&C Pavers and Landscaping Inc.13718 Washington St.
- Bartlett Tree Experts - 9141322272 N Pepper Rd Unit D
Lake Barrington, Illinois
- Becker's Landscaping Services3109 11th St.
Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
- Bera & Son Landscaping Inc1216 N Lake Shore Dr
ROUND LAKE BEACH, Illinois
- Best Firewood & Mulch1955 E. New York St.
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc9135 Curry Ln
Clarence Center, New York
- Big Brother Services L.L.C.PO Box 1036
- Bill 'n Sons Landscaping614 Pine St
- Blade to Blade Mowing LLC1427 Blue Heron Drive
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- Bonafide Tree Services430 10th st.
- Bozek Home Improvements & Landscaping5819 Middaugh Ave.
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Braulio's Lawn Maintenance Inc29554 N Il Rte 83
- Breezy Hill Nursery7530 288th Ave
- Brett Rheinhardt Cleaning1421 N Berwick Ave
- Brown Tree Service IncPO Box 611
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Budget Right Handyman520 W Erie St Ste 240
- Bulldog Property Services, LLCP.O. Box 1972
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Bur oak tree service20 ash st
- B&C Pavers and Landscaping Inc.
- Canopy Tree Specialists335 E Woodland Rd
Lake Bluff, Illinois
- Central Tree Service, LLC1590 W Algonquin Rd # 127
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Cesar Lawn and Tree Service, Inc.12N685 Romke Rd
- Chalet Landscape Nursery & Garden Center3132 Lake Ave
- Chem-Wise Ecological Pest Management2600 Beverly Dr Unit 106
- Cherry Creek Nursery Inc25310 S Stoney Island Ave
- Chicagoland Remodeling Inc2130 N Harlem Ave
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- Chicagoland Tree Care AdvisorPO Box 2373
- Chin's LandscapingPO Box 142
South Elgin, Illinois
- Clean Cut Tree Service Inc31064 N Il Rte 83
- Community Lawn & Services36 Leonard St
- COMPARE TRAVEL INC6677 N Lincoln Ave Ste 110
- COUNTRYSIDE INDUSTRIES INC29947 N US Highway 12
Round Lake, Illinois
- COUNTRYSIDE LANDSCAPES, INC.26011 N Fairfield Rd
Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
- CP Landscaping60 Detroit StUnit C
- CRAFTWOOD LUMBER & HARDWARE1590 OLD DEERFIELD RD
Highland Park, Illinois
- Createscape Inc137 S West St
- Creekside Landscape Development, IncP O BOX 451
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- Crown Tree Care109 Woodland Park Cir
- Canopy Tree Specialists
- Dalman's Evergreens Mulch & Firewood7417 W Hillside Rd
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- Dany Tree Service Inc.44W 251 US Highway 20
- David J. Bures363 S Tryon St
- David's Landscape Solutions1423 Vineyard Ln
- Daybreaker Lawn Care & Snow Removal219 Panama Ave
- Del Rio's Landscaping Inc29010 N Gilmer Rd
- Diaz Group LLC2143 W 51st Place
- DK Flooring Specialist3124 N Olcott Ave
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- DNA Landscapes inc,6988 Plumtree ln
Hanover Park, Illinois
- DNJ Remodeling and Repair, Inc.8231 Woodland Dr. Apartment C
- DOERING LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS22345 N KELSEY RD
- Doug's Side Jobs425 windham cove dr
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- Dragonfly Services202 N Summit Street
- DT GROUP LLC11535 183rd Pl Suite 105
Orland Park, Illinois
- Dalman's Evergreens Mulch & Firewood
- Eagle Eye Tree Service4112 Highland Ave
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Eddy's Tree Service19050 W Oak Ct
Lake Villa, Illinois
- Eloy Tree Services440 Villa St
- EverGreen Landscape Associates LLC48W 811 Melms Rd
- Ex-Stink Plumbing & Sewer19 Hillcrest Ave
Fox Lake, Illinois
- extreme remodeling117 s grove ave
- Eagle Eye Tree Service