Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Burley, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Burley
- Fast Concrete LLCIt went very well they did a good job and they where on time wit the project I would recommend this company to my friends and family very respectful and friendly also the clean up was amazing they took care of it as well
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Those Guys Specialty Concrete LLCThey did a terrible job pouring the initial pad and the top began crumbling away within 6 months. I contacted him to come repair it. He came out to see what repairs were needed. He made several appointments to complete the repair and then wouldn't show up to actually do the work. He gave excuse after excuse. Eventually, I had a separate business make the repairs. This contractor is unreliable, does terrible work, and is not worth the time and money!
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncHe was very busy so it took a while to get on the schedule. When he did show he gave me notice and was here at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. He finished to whole project by noon on Friday. these guys sure know how to work. Mike was awesome. He cleaned up and moved some dirt for us while he had his equipment here and best of all he cleaned up and left us in good shape. He even moved some sod to help my wife plant some trees. These guys were great to work with and they sure got the job done. He even offers a 5% discount to Angie's List members and that amounted to $830 for me
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and crew were fantastic to work with - 100% professional but also a pleasure to get to know. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
Concrete Repair Contractors in Burley
- Business Description:Here at Final Aspect we specialize in concrete flat work, driveways, RV Pad‘s, shop floors, parking areas, new or removal and replacement, along with some commercial work. I own and operate the business myself. I am a second generation concrete mason and my sons are third generation. Homeowners need honesty, quality, and clean reliability. We give you that, which is rare in the concrete trade. I have been doing best quality work for 21 years. I worked as a foreman for large contractors, trave..Recent Review:Top notch! Great experience. Easy to work with and job was handled quickly and professionally start to finish. Final product is exceptional and properly cleaned up at completion. Highly recommended.Patrick R.
- Business Description:Are you looking for a new drive way, patio, or sidewalk? For quality, durability and excellent service, call Golden Lion Concrete for a quick bid for any of your concrete needs! Our headquarters are in Brigham City, Utah. Golden Lion Concrete is locally owned and operated. We specialize in both residential and commercial jobs. Licensed and insured, with over 45 years of experience, concrete specialist Mike Larragoitiy and his team provide the best service and quality workmanship in concrete f..Recent Review:Mike came out to my property and measured out a quote on an RV pad and back patio. Mike seemed very professional and knowledgeable. He told me to take the RV pad out 6 inches from the property line to provide enough room for a fence. He stated they would have to dig in the back and haul out dirt for the back patio (We discussed giving to the neighbors because they needed dirt). Mike created a contract that contained an RV pad and a patio in the back of the house, which I signed and provided to him to start the work the following week. The day Mike showed up to do the job with his crew, things started to change. He said he was going to raise the back patio to encase the stairs in concrete which would make the first step only 2 inches high. I told him I didn't like the idea because that would mean I could never remove the stairs without breaking concrete and also it would make the first stair a different height than the rest. I asked Mike what the correct thing to do was and he stated it was to dig down and remove dirt (which is what we originally discussed). After that, Mike seemed irritated. We then went to the RV pad and he told me that the RV pad was going to cost "a lot" more than originally discussed and contracted. He stated that the RV pad would cost more or for the same price, have a big gap between the concrete and the fence. Since the RV price was now "a lot" more or would have a huge gap, I asked Mike if we could just do the patio in the back. I was then told that the back patio was going to cost more because originally I was provided a package deal wit the RV pad. When I expressed that I didn't understand why it would cost more for the patio due to the fact that the measurements for the RV pad were originally wrong, Mike told me he thinks I should go with another company. I find this experience very unfortunate. I was excited to utilize Mike and his company for our concrete work. He was suggested to us by a friend and came highly recommended. The day Mike came to bid and then the day he showed up to do the job seemed like two totally different people. If you go with this company, make sure the contract you sign is very specific and contains all of the details from the get go. Mike will not remember the specifics as originally discussed and things are subject to change after you sign the contract. Make sure that they also call Blue Stake prior to digging in your yard. They showed up to dig in my yard prior to having Blue Stake come out which would have put any liability on meCHRISTOPHER S.
- Business Description:We specialize in decorative concrete finishes and concrete restoration services. We have been in the Magic Valley area, in concrete construction, for over 27 years. You will see the owner, Bill Hanchey, on every job site providing the quality of work and expertise the customers have come to expect from him and his experienced team
- Business Description:We have been in Business for nine years, I have any where from 1 to 5 guys helping me. I like to do the biding and billing through email, but i can do it any way that works best for the job. Any type of inside work for the months of January through April i will take 15% off the jobRecent Review:Explaned above, but was right on budget after meeting with him and deciding what I could/could not afford to have him do. Great work, gives accurate bids and works within bid pricing. Always asks about upgrading or over pricing due to increase in product or work change prior to just doing the work. Always know where you stand financially with this companyRichard M.
- Business Description:Offering a wide variety of construction needs at one company. We do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner with the highest of quality. From start to finish we could be the company for you.
- Business Description:We fix, redesign and manage any concrete related issues, from house foundation lifting and under filling concrete pads to driveways to stone overlays. We guarantee our work for 5 years because we only do what we would do if it was our property. We can save you 60% or more of costs compared to other alternatives or new concrete. We have been in business for 15 years and are family run, passed down from father to son
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Creative Crete.
- Business Description:30 years experience. Residential and business.Recent Review:We called Mr. Gill for an estimate and were pleased with both the estimate and the ideas he had for our sidewalk. It was not the easiest area due to grade problems around house. He recommended a small retaining wall to prevent water from running towards house. He had some difficulty fitting us in between other jobs and weather issues but when they did get to us, it went fast. They were very professional. One day they came and leveled areas and set forms for pouring concrete. Next day they were here and began pouring. They took every precaution to not damage our existing lawn and road. They covered the concrete to protect against cold. Mr. Gill came by and checked on it the next few days and then his crew arrived to remove all covers and finish cleanup. The results were wonderful. I waited to write this review so I could better tell you how the sidewalk has weathered the winter. It was an exceptionally cold winter. The melting snow never pooled against house but ran off towards lawn. Shovel snow was easy. Rain just washes away and does not pool either. It was sloped perfectly. Mr. Gill also came back later and checked on the pour to see that is was ok. Now it is April and the sidewalk is beautiful. It has added to the comfort of getting around our yard and is going to be a great asset to our home's value. We now have an 8' wide sidewalk that will allow us to move around easily and to barbeque, etc. I would highly recommend Mr. Gill and his crew and would use them again in any future jobs we might have. <br /Tod H.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR HAULING & GRADING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:He was on time, and notified me if there would be any changes, and gave me all receipts of materials.Mary F.
- Business Description:Call for free bid/quote
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Burley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bezates excavation
- Bezates excavation
- Concrete Settling Solutions3911 E 3600 N
- Concrete Settling Solutions
- J & K Concrete Inc3951 Old Priest River Rd
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- J & K Concrete Inc
- KMB Supply4227 N 950 E
- KMB Supply
- N&L Construction LLC480 s main st
- N&L Construction LLC
- Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor325 Pocatello Ave
- Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor
- SUZZIE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE140 5TH AVE E
- SUZZIE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE