Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Glenns Ferry, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Glenns Ferry
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Those Guys Specialty Concrete LLCThey did a terrible job pouring the initial pad and the top began crumbling away within 6 months. I contacted him to come repair it. He came out to see what repairs were needed. He made several appointments to complete the repair and then wouldn't show up to actually do the work. He gave excuse after excuse. Eventually, I had a separate business make the repairs. This contractor is unreliable, does terrible work, and is not worth the time and money!
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncHe was very busy so it took a while to get on the schedule. When he did show he gave me notice and was here at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. He finished to whole project by noon on Friday. these guys sure know how to work. Mike was awesome. He cleaned up and moved some dirt for us while he had his equipment here and best of all he cleaned up and left us in good shape. He even moved some sod to help my wife plant some trees. These guys were great to work with and they sure got the job done. He even offers a 5% discount to Angie's List members and that amounted to $830 for me
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and crew were fantastic to work with - 100% professional but also a pleasure to get to know. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike Carlson, the owner, provided good suggestions and laid out in detail how the job would be done. His crew was punctual and professional. They make sure the job is done correctly without shorcuts. I have full confidence that the concrete work they performed will hold up. The used iron where needed for support, especially where tying in to an adjacent foundation wall was required. I have built several homes over the past 20 years and have never been satisfied with the concrete contractors, until now! I highly recommend Carlson Custom Concrete
Concrete Repair Contractors in Glenns Ferry
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & operated business, dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service in the Boise area. We will be happy to meet your construction needs while keeping our prices reasonable for all of the hard-working people trying to save money with the current economy. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to do any Residential Remodeling; and we look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Okay, in 2015 I had several people come out to give me bids on what to do as I am undecided. I'm a pretty particularly perfectionist guy that's hard to please. I chose Dustin in 2016 and he came and performed the whole thing with a lot of effort. Not everything is perfect in the world, neither are the employees that you get for construction wages, but Mr. Hamland made up for those slights and did an incredible job. Today i was thinking about doing some other landscaping work and thought of Dustin, then realized that I had not written a review. My apologies for a belated thumbs up. Nice guy, gets it done, He's honestChuck T.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Justyce made a deal with us, we agreed on $900. We paid $450 up front with a check that cleared the bank 4 days later. He came to our house, started to tear up the old step and decided it was more than he could handle. He left and has no only not completed the job but is ignoring all phone calls from us. He has taken our $450 and left this step in total disarray and non useable. We have been scammed and seeking out help from the BBB and police. This company is HORRIBLE and should be ashamed of their business ethics. DO NOT HIRE !!Brett K.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your home improvement contractor needs, residential and commercial.Recent Review:It was excellent. The owner did an excellent job. He was very punctual. He was always early. He was professional.Larry S.
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for youRecent Review:They did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need doneKelly P.
- Business Description:Are you looking for a new drive way, patio, or sidewalk? For quality, durability and excellent service, call Golden Lion Concrete for a quick bid for any of your concrete needs! Our headquarters are in Brigham City, Utah. Golden Lion Concrete is locally owned and operated. We specialize in both residential and commercial jobs. Licensed and insured, with over 45 years of experience, concrete specialist Mike Larragoitiy and his team provide the best service and quality workmanship in concrete f..Recent Review:Mike came out to my property and measured out a quote on an RV pad and back patio. Mike seemed very professional and knowledgeable. He told me to take the RV pad out 6 inches from the property line to provide enough room for a fence. He stated they would have to dig in the back and haul out dirt for the back patio (We discussed giving to the neighbors because they needed dirt). Mike created a contract that contained an RV pad and a patio in the back of the house, which I signed and provided to him to start the work the following week. The day Mike showed up to do the job with his crew, things started to change. He said he was going to raise the back patio to encase the stairs in concrete which would make the first step only 2 inches high. I told him I didn't like the idea because that would mean I could never remove the stairs without breaking concrete and also it would make the first stair a different height than the rest. I asked Mike what the correct thing to do was and he stated it was to dig down and remove dirt (which is what we originally discussed). After that, Mike seemed irritated. We then went to the RV pad and he told me that the RV pad was going to cost "a lot" more than originally discussed and contracted. He stated that the RV pad would cost more or for the same price, have a big gap between the concrete and the fence. Since the RV price was now "a lot" more or would have a huge gap, I asked Mike if we could just do the patio in the back. I was then told that the back patio was going to cost more because originally I was provided a package deal wit the RV pad. When I expressed that I didn't understand why it would cost more for the patio due to the fact that the measurements for the RV pad were originally wrong, Mike told me he thinks I should go with another company. I find this experience very unfortunate. I was excited to utilize Mike and his company for our concrete work. He was suggested to us by a friend and came highly recommended. The day Mike came to bid and then the day he showed up to do the job seemed like two totally different people. If you go with this company, make sure the contract you sign is very specific and contains all of the details from the get go. Mike will not remember the specifics as originally discussed and things are subject to change after you sign the contract. Make sure that they also call Blue Stake prior to digging in your yard. They showed up to dig in my yard prior to having Blue Stake come out which would have put any liability on meCHRISTOPHER S.
- Business Description:Accurate Concrete Cutting and Drilling LLC uses advanced technologies, proven processes and quality products. Our skilled employees help to sustain long-term growth and profitability, to not only succeed in the future, but to build the road to it. Our employees are the key to our success. We provide the support, training, rewards, and opportunities for our employees, to contribute to our team and achieve their personal goals. Give us a call today for all your concrete needs, you won't disappo..
- Business Description:We have been in Business for nine years, I have any where from 1 to 5 guys helping me. I like to do the biding and billing through email, but i can do it any way that works best for the job. Any type of inside work for the months of January through April i will take 15% off the jobRecent Review:Explaned above, but was right on budget after meeting with him and deciding what I could/could not afford to have him do. Great work, gives accurate bids and works within bid pricing. Always asks about upgrading or over pricing due to increase in product or work change prior to just doing the work. Always know where you stand financially with this companyRichard M.
- Business Description:we specialize in landscaping, interior trim, decks, fencing, demolition, pavers, gravel, siding, flooring, concrete, tree removal/trimming, etc. Our goal is to make the customer happy, and do every job efficiently. We both have several years of experience in the field and are always motivated to get the job done right. We are owner operated, but looking to expand.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional phone - (208) 478-1062.Recent Review:The individual came to the house and did a visual inspection. He promised a written bid by the end of the day. Three days later, after no bid, I contacted him. He told me that his "business manager" wrote the bids and I should have a bid hand delivered to my home by the end of business that day. Two months later, still no bid, no call, no follow up. SketchyClayn L.
- Business Description:Call for free bid/quote
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Glenns Ferry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Concrete Settling Solutions3911 E 3600 N
- Concrete Settling Solutions
- Dale Miles Construction2074 State Hwy 46
- Dale Miles Construction
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- J & K Concrete Inc3951 Old Priest River Rd
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- J & K Concrete Inc
- KMB Supply4227 N 950 E
- KMB Supply
- Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor325 Pocatello Ave
- Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor
- RANDELL CONSTRUCTION LLPPO Box 2542
Twin Falls, Idaho
- RANDELL CONSTRUCTION LLP
- Sublime Contracting4519 N Collister Dr
- Sublime Contracting
- Treasure Valley Concrete Artisans7326 S Shadow Moss Ave
- Treasure Valley Concrete Artisans
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC