Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Hazelton, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Hazelton
- Fast Concrete LLCIt went very well they did a good job and they where on time wit the project I would recommend this company to my friends and family very respectful and friendly also the clean up was amazing they took care of it as well
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Those Guys Specialty Concrete LLCThey did a terrible job pouring the initial pad and the top began crumbling away within 6 months. I contacted him to come repair it. He came out to see what repairs were needed. He made several appointments to complete the repair and then wouldn't show up to actually do the work. He gave excuse after excuse. Eventually, I had a separate business make the repairs. This contractor is unreliable, does terrible work, and is not worth the time and money!
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncHe was very busy so it took a while to get on the schedule. When he did show he gave me notice and was here at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. He finished to whole project by noon on Friday. these guys sure know how to work. Mike was awesome. He cleaned up and moved some dirt for us while he had his equipment here and best of all he cleaned up and left us in good shape. He even moved some sod to help my wife plant some trees. These guys were great to work with and they sure got the job done. He even offers a 5% discount to Angie's List members and that amounted to $830 for me
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and crew were fantastic to work with - 100% professional but also a pleasure to get to know. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
Concrete Repair Contractors in Hazelton
- Business Description:Are you looking for a new drive way, patio, or sidewalk? For quality, durability and excellent service, call Golden Lion Concrete for a quick bid for any of your concrete needs! Our headquarters are in Brigham City, Utah. Golden Lion Concrete is locally owned and operated. We specialize in both residential and commercial jobs. Licensed and insured, with over 45 years of experience, concrete specialist Mike Larragoitiy and his team provide the best service and quality workmanship in concrete f..Recent Review:Mike came out to my property and measured out a quote on an RV pad and back patio. Mike seemed very professional and knowledgeable. He told me to take the RV pad out 6 inches from the property line to provide enough room for a fence. He stated they would have to dig in the back and haul out dirt for the back patio (We discussed giving to the neighbors because they needed dirt). Mike created a contract that contained an RV pad and a patio in the back of the house, which I signed and provided to him to start the work the following week. The day Mike showed up to do the job with his crew, things started to change. He said he was going to raise the back patio to encase the stairs in concrete which would make the first step only 2 inches high. I told him I didn't like the idea because that would mean I could never remove the stairs without breaking concrete and also it would make the first stair a different height than the rest. I asked Mike what the correct thing to do was and he stated it was to dig down and remove dirt (which is what we originally discussed). After that, Mike seemed irritated. We then went to the RV pad and he told me that the RV pad was going to cost "a lot" more than originally discussed and contracted. He stated that the RV pad would cost more or for the same price, have a big gap between the concrete and the fence. Since the RV price was now "a lot" more or would have a huge gap, I asked Mike if we could just do the patio in the back. I was then told that the back patio was going to cost more because originally I was provided a package deal wit the RV pad. When I expressed that I didn't understand why it would cost more for the patio due to the fact that the measurements for the RV pad were originally wrong, Mike told me he thinks I should go with another company. I find this experience very unfortunate. I was excited to utilize Mike and his company for our concrete work. He was suggested to us by a friend and came highly recommended. The day Mike came to bid and then the day he showed up to do the job seemed like two totally different people. If you go with this company, make sure the contract you sign is very specific and contains all of the details from the get go. Mike will not remember the specifics as originally discussed and things are subject to change after you sign the contract. Make sure that they also call Blue Stake prior to digging in your yard. They showed up to dig in my yard prior to having Blue Stake come out which would have put any liability on meCHRISTOPHER S.
- Business Description:Our business prides itself in offering top quality construction. We have two employees who are also the owners. We hire subs on a few things, although we generally take care of tasks together. Our billing procedure is collect for expenses up front and collect remain balance upon completion of job. We have no financing options though we do accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:Plumbing contractors. We service all plumbing needs: water heaters, clear sewer lines, repairs, installation of plumbing, remodels of bathrooms and kitchens, new construction.Recent Review:As stated above, he did not start until two days after the agreed upon start date. On the day he did start, he arrived several hours later than stated. He tore out all of the old ceramic tiling of the counter and back splash and removed the old cabinetry. I was later to learn that none of that needed to be done so early in the job as there was a five week wait for the special order cabinets to arrive from the manufacturer. The first day here, lasted until 11:00 pm. He got back here on Thursday, started and ended late again. On this day we were charged for 13.5 hours instead of the 9.5 hours they were here.He skipped Friday, due to his dental issue, nevertheless, I was charged for a day's work anyway. (I had to argue it off the bill.) Saturday, he worked until midnight and for 10-11 hours, although we fed him and his helper dinner, we were overcharged on Saturday because his wife said he didn't come home until after 2:00 am. (I argued that one off the bill as well.) <br /> I wanted to pay by credit card and they charged me their usage fee. <br /> We were charged $250 for the sink (sight unseen) which we hate and are not keeping. He refuses to take it back although originally, he said he wanted it himself for his mother-in-law. <br /> We paid him $700 up front and had no contract offered, although he did say there would be one 'shortly'...never had one. <br /> Our intention was to replace the counter top initially and then we were convinced to also buy new cabinetry. The floor was supposed to remain intact since the linoleum was in very good condition, however, when tearing out the old cabinets, one of his workers tore up the floor so now we have to replace that as well. <br /> I was without any sort of counter or sink from Wednesday thru Saturday. I was also without water at all for most of Wednesday and Saturday. We were told by Herman initially that the job would cost $2000, take a day and we would have a new counter top. He must have had a counter top laying around that he thought we'd want but we didn't want Formica. What he ended up doing was gutting all that we did have, putting up new plywood and insulation and ruining our floor. He also re-did some plumbing that he had previously done for us less than a year earlier. Of the plywood walls, my husband was so disgusted with the cuts and the shoddy workmanship, that he tore everything out again, made straight cuts, leveled and squared up the walls, and replaced. <br /> So, basically, my husband did everything over again. He even re-did the drainage pipes under the sink because the new set up that Herman put in took up the whole space under the sink leaving no room for storage. In conclusion, I'd have to say that we were pretty dumb in not getting a contract first and paying for a job like this on an hourly wage basis. Seems like he's a really nice guy and we trusted him; we liked him and we were trying to help him by giving him our business. Triple A Plumbing is done here because we can't afford his type of work anymore. (There was a previous hire when a window was broken.) We are having Lowe's do the remaining work on the kitchen and re-doing the floor ourselves. <br /> A kitchen takes a long time. To date, we still have no counter top. Buyer Beware! <br /Cindy H.
- Business Description:We fix, redesign and manage any concrete related issues, from house foundation lifting and under filling concrete pads to driveways to stone overlays. We guarantee our work for 5 years because we only do what we would do if it was our property. We can save you 60% or more of costs compared to other alternatives or new concrete. We have been in business for 15 years and are family run, passed down from father to son
- Business Description:Noel has been in the construction Industry for 38 Years with extensive building and remodeling knowledge in both residential and commercial buildings. Noel has a complete knowledge of the building process which enables him to handle all types of problems that arise in the Restoration Industry. Noel formed Advanced Restoration in 2008 and continues to ad the most up-to-date restoration equipment possible. Advanced Restoration is a full service Restoration Company IICRC & Xactimate certifie..Recent Review:These guys are the BEST! I talk about them all the time and spread the word about how well these guys do....I am more proud now to show off the basement area of our home than I was before the flood. They went above and beyond their duties and even fixed a few extra things throughout to say me the hassle later. When I was a wreck over the damages in my home...the guys ensured me everything would be alright and all would be well...they were right. I am so happy I made the choise to call them...They are A-1. I hope to never have damages like that again to my home but if I do....I KNOW who to call without a shadow of a doubt with confidence that everything will be alright....Because of these guys! Thanks Again. ~TValdiviTracey V.
- Business Description:Liquid Landscape and Curbing is a locally owned small business serving Idaho Falls and surrounding areas.Recent Review:These local young men went over and above my expectations! Their bid was far less than I thought their work would have cost and they did an AMAZING job! They did decorative curbing around my trees and shrubs and removed some sod I no longer wanted. After they got started they found four railroad ties in the ground that had to be removed before they could begin the work and they did not even charge me for all the extra labor to dig them up and haul them away. These guys hardly took a bathroom break until the job was finished. Cleanup is not usually included with some jobs like this but they cleaned up everything and hauled it all away for me. They really did a great job and were very nice and professional. I would refer them to anyone wanting quality work at an amazing price. <br /Alana W.
- Business Description:Accurate Concrete Cutting and Drilling LLC uses advanced technologies, proven processes and quality products. Our skilled employees help to sustain long-term growth and profitability, to not only succeed in the future, but to build the road to it. Our employees are the key to our success. We provide the support, training, rewards, and opportunities for our employees, to contribute to our team and achieve their personal goals. Give us a call today for all your concrete needs, you won't disappo..
- Recent Review:They were fast, really good, and clean. Their prices were reasonable with a good quality product. <br /> The overall experience was excellent. I would use this provider again.Dianne H.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional phone - (208) 478-1062.Recent Review:The individual came to the house and did a visual inspection. He promised a written bid by the end of the day. Three days later, after no bid, I contacted him. He told me that his "business manager" wrote the bids and I should have a bid hand delivered to my home by the end of business that day. Two months later, still no bid, no call, no follow up. SketchyClayn L.
- Business Description:General Contracting, concrete work, consultingRecent Review:Randy Hill has done two different things for me recently. I have never met him personally.Norman S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Twin Falls
- American Falls
- Glenns Ferry
concrete contractors in Hazelton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Concrete Settling Solutions3911 E 3600 N
- Concrete Settling Solutions
- David Brod American Masonry and TileP.O. Box 4165
- David Brod American Masonry and Tile
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- J & K Concrete Inc3951 Old Priest River Rd
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- J & K Concrete Inc
- KMB Supply4227 N 950 E
- KMB Supply
- N&L Construction LLC480 s main st
- N&L Construction LLC
- Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor325 Pocatello Ave
- Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor
- Triple A PlumbingPO Box 2341
- Triple A Plumbing
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC