There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Priest River, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Priest River
- Sophisticated CleanersThe girls arrived on time , meet and exceeded my expectations!, Can’t thank them enough, Looking forward to a long relationship
- CASCADE CLEANING SERVICES, LLCVery Well. I do not live in Boise, I live 2 hours away and when I call Matt to help clean my sister's filthy carpet because of her pets, he always takes good care of me. I have never met him, but I trust him, he always does what he says he will do.
- SERVICE MASTER OF MAGIC VALLEYFantastic! It took a little longer than I expected but wasn't sure what to expect either. I had never had my carpet professionally cleaned before. Smells and looks fantastic and I have four dogs in my house (that are not always purfect little angels). Very satisfied with this service and will use it again next year
- Regal Carpet Cleaning, IncIt went perfect. They arrived on time and did a professional job, Very happy with Regal.
- Mr. Steam LLCThey were so incredibly professional, kind and polite. They did an amazing job and explained everything they were doing before they did it. My carpets look beautiful and they even got out some stains that I didn't think would come out. I highly recommend them. This was the best carpet cleaning experience I've ever had
- Mr. Steam LLCVery happy with the end result...the carpet looked almost new...got out some stains...very satisfied would refer them to everyone
- Mr. Steam LLCDel was prompt courteous, informative, and very thorough as he explained about the carpet types I had and the concerns about whether spots would come up. He went right to work cleaning and finished in a timely fashion.
- Mr. Steam LLCOn time, friendly, explained what he was doing. Didn't waste my time by talking too much. Left behind info packs!
- Mr. Steam LLCThe carpet looked fantastic. A few of the stains did come back but the carpet looked a 100% better. They were very professional. Came in and got right to work. Would definitely recommend them to my friends.
- Mr. Steam LLCHe was on time and well mannered. He was mindful of the mud outside & cleaned our carpets amagingly. He exceeded our expectations.
Carpet Cleaners in Priest River
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Recent Review:I have used them 2 or 3 times. They are very professional. I had an incident were a dog had diarrhea and threw up. I called them and they were here within an hour. They really work with you and they do a good jobDEBBIE M.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (208) 866-4010, (208) 870-9106, (208) 830-4451.Recent Review:They charged $25 an hour. They were friendly and professional.angela t.
- Business Description:A Plus Carpet Care serves the Treasure Valley and other Idaho areas and offers Carpet & Upholstery cleaning, Pet Damage, Repairs, Re-Stretching, Installs, Leather cleaning and Restorations Services. Carpets Area Rugs Leather Upholstery Oriental and fine Rugs We also Offer - Urine / Odor Removal Carpet Re-stretching, repairs & Installs RV and Mattress cleaning Disinfect and deodorize Hot Water Pressure Washing We are Non Toxic and leave no Soapy residues so please call us. we look for..Recent Review:I called and explained that I needed two rooms of carpet cleaned while my husband was out of town and our large dog was out of the house. I also explained very clearly that it was important that hypoallergenic products be used as I have allergies and am very sensitive to fragrances. I asked if they had such products available to use. The person said "yes." When they arrived to do the work, the day before my husband and the dog were due home, I asked again about the hypoallergenic products, and the people who came to do the work said they didn't have them but the detergent they used had very little odor. The woman said she has asthma and it doesn't bother her. <br /> Because our dog is very old and going to the dog sitter is traumatic for him, I was reluctant to reschedule, so I allowed them to do the work. Fortunately, the bedroom carpet does not have a strong odor, but the family room carpet smells so strongly it is making me sick. I wish I had sent them away. I am very angry about being told they had hypoallergenic products available when they did not, and I would NEVER call this company again or recommend them to anyone. <br /> I was very clear when I called them on the phone how important it was to me to get the work done while my husband was out of town and with the appropriate products, and I feel they were completely uncaring about my needs. <br /John J.
- Business Description:You can expect Premier Services to understand your needs for any size project. You can expect to have deadlines respected and met.
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The owner of the company did help us with our insurance and helped us figure out a way to re-design our kitchen. After that everything went downhill. We initially had to wait a while to get our roof fixed because the weather had to warm up. Which was fine, but then they did not do many of the measures against mold that they said they would. We had to ask them multiple times to even do temperature readings to make sure there was no more moisture in our walls. The whole process from then on was dependent on me asking them multiple times when they were going to do the next step. Then when they did the next step it was often incorrectly installed. They installed our kitchen cabinets completely unlevel and not spaced correctly. They never checked their work and they had to come back 3 times to fix the cabinets. We initially had a different project manager, but he was fired from the company half way through our project. Then the owner of the company took over as project manager. When I complained to him about the quality of the work he would give a half hearted apology that just blamed his workers. He then continued to send these same workers out to "fix" their work. There was no quality control and when we brought up these mistakes he tried to make us feel like we were being difficult or unreasonable. Is it really unreasonable to expect level cabinets, matching trim, and not having paint on our brand new floors? He also never seemed to know what was going on with the project and would ask us what was left to doKayla K.
- Business Description:Disaster Restoration Contractors Over 20 Years Combine Experience 24 Hour Emergency ServiceRecent Review:unknowngilles l.
- Business Description:We offer the best care for your carpets. We provide excellent carpet and upholstery services to all residents of our city
- Business Description:Burke’s Klein’s DKI provides complete damage restoration services to the Spokane, WA area. Water can cause damage to dry wall, carpet, wood floors, cabinets, furniture, and when not addressed immediately, can result in hazardous mold encroachment. Fire results in smoke stains and lingering unpleasant smells. High winds can damage structures and surrounding environments. When any of these things happen, you can count on the professionals at Burke’s Klein’s DKI. The dedicated and experience..Recent Review:Burke's Klein's was contacted by my insurance company after the Spokane windstorm in November 2015 to put up tarps over the damaged roofing areas. They made it out the same day and got the work done quickly. However the tarps were simply draped over the vent pipes protruding thru the roof. Lucky for us we had a roofing contractor in mind and made preparations to have the roof re-shingled within the week. The invoice was $1200 to nail down 3 large tarps. <br /timothy e.
- Business Description:Sandpoint Carpet Care offers complete cleaning and restoration of carpet, upholstery, tile & grout and natural stone. Over the last 10 years as a owner / operator, I have perfected my multi step procedure to deliver the best results in the industry using eco friendly products along with a strong work ethic. I always explain my process in detail so you know your getting the best possible clean every time. I guarantee amazing results or you don't pay me a cent! Thanks for considering my busin..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Spirit Lake
- Hayden Lake
- Deer Park
- Post Falls
- Newman Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Loon Lake
carpet cleaners in Priest River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Floor Show, Inc.880 KOOTENAI CUT OFF RD
- Floor Show, Inc.
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning581 Sunrise Blvd N
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning1436 N Trellis Lane Ste #1
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- Mint Condition2869 Washington Blvd
- Mint Condition
- Northwest Steamway Carpet Cleaning819 Hickory St Apt #A A
- Northwest Steamway Carpet Cleaning
- Premiersrvc623 1st street Idaho falls id 83401
- Xtreme Carpet Cleaning217 Cedar St # 166
- Xtreme Carpet Cleaning