Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Saint Maries, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Saint Maries
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon was very professional! From fist conversation to completed project everything went smoothly, competently and very quickly. None of the problems one hears about some contractors. His workers were also very skilled and efficient. The work area was left spotless. All things considered a good experience
- Simon's Construction ServicesHis name is Simon and he is really good. His design was better than mine. He is honest and hardworking and never stops. He has a lot of integrity and will replace anything that he has done wrong. He is really eager to please. He is a general contractor and has workers that do everything you need done. He is really good at putting up cabinets and redoing the kitchen. I like our kitchen and it looks beautiful. He did a great job. It is really hard when you are working with an existing kitchen because you are working with existing imperfect walls and ceilings that aren't leveled but he did a wonderful job. I think that his price is reasonable but not cheap, and that is because it is of high quality. He was here within two days of my calling to make the bid. He was here early for both jobs to make the bid. You have to wait until he is ready to do it if he is doing a bunch of other jobs but he usually gets somebody out really quick. He will get somebody out to do the labor work that he won’t be doing, and he always introduces them to you. He brings them to you personally for the introduction. He will not allow them inside the house unless you need something
- Mr Chimney IncThe team that showed up was prompt and extremely professional . They completed the work as required and took the time to show and explain to me the issue(s) with my chimney. They also suggested several solutions to the problems observed and provided an estimate on the spot for one possible fix.
- Archetype Masonry, IncWe were very pleased with the work done on the chimney and the retaining wall at our lake cabin in North Idaho. Jeff and his crew were a pleasure to work with and didn't mind driving out there. Jeff met with us at our cabin on a Sunday to give us a bid to accommodate our schedules. He explained everything they were going to do and even contacted the roofing supplier before putting weight on our new metal roof. They were punctual and very efficient. We highly recommend Archetype Masonry
- Archetype Masonry, IncJeff was not just professional, but friendly and did an amazing job for me! He doesn't normally do concrete work, however since what I had was very small, he assisted me with the fix! You bet I would recommend him to others!!
- Archetype Masonry, IncThe new light column looks great. The brick was matched and the workmanship was excellent. Jeff came and bid the job quickly and once I decided to do it, he came out and did the work right away. Cannot be more pleased.
- Archetype Masonry, IncI could not have been more pleased with the quality and care that was taken to give us a quality job. The chimney looks amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone.
- Archetype Masonry, IncMr. Rodvold/s references were excellent and there were a lot of them, he had an easy-going manner, yet professional, and his bid was better than competitive, so I picked him for the job. I wasn't present for the project work itself. Mr. Rodvold had finished the project, cleaned up the work area and was gone before I returned from my business trip. The craftsmanship appeared to be excellent and other than the work itself, there was no indication that he'd been there at all (I mean this as a complement). My first response was one of disappointment though, because I was under the belief that he was going to reconstruct the chimney top as it had been before, which had been three layers of corbeling, matching the style of the rest of the house. However, he'd only done one layer. When I discussed this with him, he explained to me that in his professional opinion, the original structuring was part of the reason for the advanced and early mortar decay, that in effect, the layering reduced the bonding area, and had weakened in a much shorter time than expected. I asked him to write up the explanation he gave me. It's as follows: Rational for change of brick bond detail pertaining to chimney restoration project.Contractor felt the original brick bond detail was part of the reason for the deterioration based on a couple of key factors. Top three portions of brick detail were stacked bond not tied into each other structurally allowing for long vertical cracking of mortar joints, separating brick causing even more deterioration creating a falling hazard. Concrete crown wash was poured inside top course of original brick without pitch for continuous watershed allowing water to pool, freeze, then expand causing even more deterioration of brick and mortar.4 inch vent pipe inside top 2 foot of chimney was not attached to base pipe, leaving a gap allowing moisture to build up inside the chimney then freezing causing deterioration of brick and mortar. Contractor rectified by reattaching top of cap to base allowing proper ventilation.By changing brick bond detail the structural integrity was restored back into the chimney top. Using Kord brick via running bond pattern tied brick courses together. Running bond has traditionally been a stronger bond, preventing long vertical cracking and horizontal joint separation.Contractor stands by brick bond detail 100%. He'd also formed in a concrete crown and installed a drip ledge. I stand by Mr. Rodvold's explanation and am fully satisfied with the job
- Archetype Masonry, IncThis is the third job we´ve had Jeff do for us, and as before we found him to be responsible, pleasant, responsive, and we found his work to be excellent and the price reasonable.
- Archetype Masonry, IncThey did a great job. They gave us an estimate in 3 Parts from the very basic that should be done along with on estimate to beautify the whole chimney and one to include the brick that wraps around the front of the house. We had them do it all. Looks Great. We also had them install a chimney cover.
Masonry Contractors in Saint Maries
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:All services provided by in house, long term employees who care more about doing your job correctly than rushing it. Billing plans, 3rd party billing, escrow etc all available for your convience.Recent Review:This was the easiest contracting I think I have ever done. Mike was fast, efficient, and very nice. The job was done within a few days of my calling, other companies were more expensive and had 2 weeks before getting out to my home. I would recommend Black's with a 5 star rating. Will be calling again for all my chimney needs... Mike also told me if I called in the spring to get the sweeping done, I would save even more money.... so helpful. Great company to work withbarbara r.
- Recent Review:The installation was completed as scheduled. They guaranteed the work for a year. We had a problem with a leak under the sink and they sent a crew out that day to fix it. We had the same problem again and again they sent a crew out the same day. They made an adjustment to the way the pipe coming from the garbage disposal connected to the pipe leading to the drain and we have had no problem since. They were always very helpful, courteous and professionalKathryn F.
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors licensed in Washington and Idaho. We offer a variety of services including: chimney cleaning and inspection, chimney rebuilding and repair, wood, pellet, and gas stove sales and installations, as well as all forms of masonry including fireplace construction and cultured stone refacing. A full-service, family owned and operated company, Mr Chimney makes customer satisfaction our top priority, every day,f or every project. When it comes to chimne..Recent Review:Unable to get to me until end of the mouthRobert Craig P.
- Business Description:I provide a construction sevice that puts less people in the customers home. I also provide a written 3 year guarantee on all labor.
- Business Description:By choosing L&L Home Services, you are choosing quality work and care for your project that you have in mind. Specializing in patio and fireplace masonary, we also do small excavation and yard design. Our team will treat and respect Your property as if it were our own, and paying attention to the details. Contact our office for a quote and for more information. We look forward to working with you
- Business Description:Granite and Kitchens For Less has been providing high-quality products since we opened our doors in 2007. Every day, we strive to provide you with friendly service and the best shopping experience in the Spokane area. THE SECRET OF OUR SUCCESS Lots of companies can sell your stuff and promise to treat you well. At Granite and Kitchens For Less, providing great merchandise and a personalized shopping experience are more than just words…it’s what we do. We are a family owned business wh..Recent Review:This team goes above and beyond to please the customer. First Lana stepped up to the plate and went <br /> searching for a piece of granite I found and fell in love with. She located it <br /> and placed a special order. <br /> The fabrication team was awesome as well. <br /> Very organized, efficient and timely. You would have never known they were in my kitchen. <br /> They were very careful with my appliances, making sure the granite <br /> installation was perfect and cleaned up after themselves. I would <br /> recommend them to anyone. <br /Kris V.
- Business Description:NorthWest Excavatings' success is based on quality work and providing unsurpassed customer service, How do we do it? By thinking about our customers' needs, being reliable, working very hard and doing whatever it takes. We do it by treating our customers with respect. Licensed, Insured and Bonded in both Idaho and Washington RCE-17413, NORTHEL-935B
- Business Description:Inland Northwest Construction Company is a locally owned and operated, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We provide General Contractor Services and for most projects and services we have dedicated and skilled workmen on staff. For larger projects we maintain a comprehensive list of reliable subcontractors. Call or email Bill for an appointment and estimate: 509-869-1003 or firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on the web at INWCC.CO
- Business Description:Copper Creek Landscaping provides superior, unique, & innovative landscape design solutions. Our clear vision of excellence will transform your landscaping project into the retreat of your dreams.Recent Review:<strong>Working with Matt Barton and his team has been a true pleasure. We were introduced to CopperCreek by our design-build firm as we approached the completion of our home construction. Matt immediately opened communication with our builders to be sure that the site grading, gutter system, and other components would fit with what we eventually desired in our landscape. The design phase was very smooth - after speaking with us at length, Matt put together a design that remarkably matched our desires, and with very few tweaks, we were ready to go. He was clear from the outset about the pricing, and we had been clear about our budget, while recognizing that thoughtful landscaping comes with a price; that said, there were no surprises, which we very much appreciated. Matt was very thorough about making sure that we understood what upgrades were available and what they would entail. We never felt pushed to do any part of the plan. We agreed that Matt and his team would select most of the trees and other plantings (deferring to his superior knowledge of PNW plants), and were very happy with the results. Matt also did research for us into the best type of rain barrels to install, and created a very nice space for our kids' playset. Because of strange climate conditions this season, a few of the plants did not survive, and though we were well out of when the contract stated the plants would be replaced, Matt's crew returned to replace the plantings without any questions. We are looking forward to working with Matt and his team at CopperCreek for the next phases of our landscaping project. <br /> </strongNIRANJAN B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Post Falls
- Hayden Lake
- Liberty Lake
masonry contractors in Saint Maries
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dirt Hunters3320 N. Radiant Star
Post Falls, Idaho
- Dirt Hunters
- Granite and Kitchens For Less5704 E. Sprague
- Granite and Kitchens For Less
- Herreid Construction Co5520 SE Powell Valley Rd
- Herreid Construction Co
- J & J Plumbing & Heating3515 N Beige St
- J & J Plumbing & Heating
- Kravtsov Construction18324 E Riverway Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Kravtsov Construction
- L&L Home Services Llc
- L&L Home Services Llc
- Transitechs- General contractors2610 N Van Marter Drive Ste 3
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Transitechs- General contractors