Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Saint Maries, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Saint Maries
- A-1 Construction and RemodelingI couldn’t have asked for a better experience while working with Bill. He was honest, straightforward, punctual, always returned our calls promptly and the finished product...well, it literally made my dream come true. His attention to detail and quality of work was beyond my expectations.
- Circumference Concrete LLCVery happy with the finished product, which was all custom work with upgrades throughout the project. Looking forward to this years project.
- Affordable HandymanSpencer was great. He was prompt in his response and estimated quote to do the job. He was diligent and very personable. I will be hiring Spencer before anyone should I need anything done to my home in the future.
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon has an excellent master carpenter on his team and he has excellent contacts with other businesses in town: plumbing, electrical, concrete finishers etc. We used him to remodel a house we were going to move into. His team or sub contractors worked in our house for six months.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingAmazing. The project took a week. The workmen were on time, worked fast, hard and efficiently. The cleanup at end of project was the best I have ever seen! This is an amazing company and I have them doing work for me for several years.
- Rockhard ConcreteWe were able to get the job scheduled within a couple of days of getting a bid. The job start to finish was done in a week, and we were beyond impressed with how professional his crew was. They did there best to protect our grass throughout the whole process which we didn’t expect. When they were all gone, they did a very thorough cleanup of the site
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingFantastic! The crew was fantastic and the owner, Mike, was communicative about progress and timing throughout the work and a temporary interruption due to the coronavirus concerns and state orders. He arranged for new gutters as well, and they completed all the work quickly and to a high quality.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI needed help getting the system running, and some adjustments needed to be made to the drip lines. Everything is fine now! Phillips 360 always does a good job, so that's who I always call.
- A-1 Construction and RemodelingI worked with Bill for many years. We were both supervisors for a general contractor and I always turned to him for guidance
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Saint Maries
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much moreRecent Review:Core / Stacy was on time and worked in a professional manner. He cleaned up after each segment of the job and finished quickly. We really liked his work and this was a good experience.Phil M.
- Business Description:We are a small business. We are open 7 days a week and enjoy concrete flat work.Recent Review:We were able to get the job scheduled within a couple of days of getting a bid. The job start to finish was done in a week, and we were beyond impressed with how professional his crew was. They did there best to protect our grass throughout the whole process which we didn’t expect. When they were all gone, they did a very thorough cleanup of the siteKori H.
- Business Description:I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impres..Recent Review:At first Spencer was very responsive and willing to work with my schedule. There was going to be a pause of about a week because some of the things needed to be done during daylight hours. After I paid Spencer for the initial work I was never able to reach him again. No text, no call, nothing. So I am left with a giant hole in my floor, still no updated lights and less money. Very poor experienceSara B.
- Business Description:New company with twelve plus years experience. Very competitive prices.Recent Review:This has been the worst home repair experience I have ever endured. Josh Griggs of Breaking Ground LLC was disrespectful of my home, my belongings, in addition to having little to no work ethic and produced a sub-par product in my opinion. The pincacle of his atrocities is possibly exposing me, my family and all his employees to cancer causing agents for 2 entire weeks before even considering having insolation tested for aesbestos. Ignorance, arrogance and pure disregard is how I best describe my experience. I hired this company to fix a crack in my ceiling and 6 weeks and almost 2 thousand dollars later i had a single sheet of drywall poorly hung over some insolation and an that was considerably more than the second room he demo'd had completed. Normally I wouldn't write a negative review because I am a small buisness owner and know the negative effects word of mouth can be but the horrendous experience I've had with Josh Griggs has made me feel obligated to protect all his future clients from the experience me, my family and my home have endured. To write all the atrocious behavior and practices would take pages and many hours... Hours I have to utilize fixing the job this company did in my home. See pictures of property damaged, electronics damaged, holes made in walls, bad workmanship and many other awful results of hiring this company. I think it's safe to conclude that I do not recommend hiring breaking ground for any jobs and regret my choice immenselykelly T.
- Business Description:30 years experience as a concrete contractor providing superior concrete services, whether traditional, decorative or artistic to quality minded individuals and businesses. Whether we are transforming your landscape or interior living spaces, we excel at the complex projects that demand a creative approach, always striving for quality that exceeds the industry standard. It is our attention to detail, structure and aesthetics, that make us a unique and innovative resource for architects, desig..
- Business Description:General Contractor, 2 employees, we sub out electrical, plumbing, and hvac due to local codes.Recent Review:Work went fine. Ed wasnt able to get the two exterior doors adjusted more (they look like they were sagging in the jam orignally), and the front door actually looked a little and quot;worseand quot; than it did before the adjustment. Thermostat replacement and closet door adjustment went great. The bathroom faucet needed new parts to stop the leak. While Ed was working on other stuff, I went and got replacement parts (universal fit per Ace Hardware), only to have Ed work on faucet for over 1/2 hour and still not be able to stop the leak. Ed said I needed to get geuine Moen parts and then showed me how to reinstall them myself. Ed also said that if I had trouble getting the facuet back to gether to give him a call and he would drop by and do it because it would be only a and quot;5 minuteand quot; deal. Ed spend 2 hours at my house and charged me $10 less than his actual 2 hours I owed him. I assumed that was because he could actually fix the facuet. After he left I got the Moen parts, but was unable to get it back together myself. I tried to call Ed several times and left messages to have him call and come by to help me. (This was the Friday before Labor Day, so I assume to was out of town). I couldnt use the faucet for the long weekend, which was fine, however, when Ed did call me back and and quot;stop by on Tuesday morning (1/2 hour later than he said he would be here), he charged me $35.00 for the 10 minutes he was here. I was not expecting if free, but I didnt think I should be stuck for a full hours labor (If I new that, I would have found another 50 minutes of work for him to do, so I got 1 hours work for 1 hours pay. Ed did a good job and was very nice and didnt waste time when he was here working. I would recommend him, but be clear that both parties know what is expected and the cost of it. <br /Kelly H.
- Business Description:We are a general contracting business with 12 years of construction experience. We specialize in full remodels from roofing to flooring, along with priding ourselves in having great prices and quality craftsmanship
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated by orginal owner since 1979. A+ Rating with the BBB.Recent Review:We recently purchased a home and needed some fence repair, We scheduled a bid/estimate appointment for about a week later. During the intervening days, we were able to rectify the problem. As is common when purchasing a new home, moving, unpacking, and work-life occupies one's existence. When the office employee called to confirm the appointment for the next day, She was offended that I had not called them first. If you are looking for a company where the employees berate you, this is the company for youRobert W.
- Business Description:concrete pouring and repairRecent Review:The new porch, stairs, and front walkway look about 1000 times better! Mike Schaefer's team worked hard, were very professional, and did a great job.NANCY A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Post Falls
- Hayden Lake
- Liberty Lake
concrete contractors in Saint Maries
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.8704 N. J Court
- ACCELERATED CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING LLCP.O. BOX 627
- Action Construction LLC10109 E 24th
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- Allwright Concrete Inc723 E Illinois Ave
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
- Archetype Masonry, Inc1112 S Moen St
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.
- C. A. ConstructionE 15014 32nd Ave
- CAVALIER CORP13616 E Mt. SPOKANE PARK DR
- CDB Construction822 Morgan
- Classic Concepts Construction1117 W. Frederick Ave
- Coeur d' Alene Concrete LLC3141 N. 13th Street
Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
- Coeur d'Alene Custom Remodeling1414 E Maple Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- C. A. Construction
- Dundee Concrete and Landscape12812 N Chronicle St
- Dundee Concrete and Landscape
- Ferguson Flatwork, Inc8181 W 4th St
- Ferguson Flatwork, Inc
- PRECISION PRESSUREWASHING & MAINTENANCE4777 St. Anthony Lane
Post Falls, Idaho
- PRECISION PRESSUREWASHING & MAINTENANCE
- Sealwize Select,LLC2801 Colonial Dr Ste 1
- Shadle ContractingPO Box 2542
- Skyline Deck & Construction Inc11549 N Reed Rd
- Solid Surface Cleaners3711 S Sr 27 Hwy Apt J106
- Sorbel General Contracting LLC2925 E 62nd Ave
- SPOKANE STAMPED CONCRETEPO Box 1397
Airway Heights, Washington
- Spokane Structures and Concrete INC.PO BOX 141287
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Sealwize Select,LLC
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC