Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Saint Maries, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Saint Maries
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingThe experience was flawless. Mike came out twice to make sure we were on the same page prior to starting the work. Everyone I spoke to was very professional and nice even though I kept changing my mind on things. He and his employees are very skilled and have a very good eye for landscaping. I could go on for days Thank you for the prompt and pleasant yard care experience
- Patriot Landscape Construction LLCThey went above and beyond the scope of work. Couldn't be happier with the results. Absolutely recommend Patriot Landscapes and will use them for all my lawn and landscaping needs.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingAmazing. The project took a week. The workmen were on time, worked fast, hard and efficiently. The cleanup at end of project was the best I have ever seen! This is an amazing company and I have them doing work for me for several years.
- Spokane Trophy Turf and LandscapingSpokane Trophy Turf is by far the best lawn maintenance company I have used. They are very professional. The owner, Brandon, is very easy to work with, very professional and has excellent interpersonal communication skills. The staff are easy to talk to, very responsive to my requests and professional in all respects. They are highly organized, efficient and leave my lawn looking great. The best thing about Spokane Trophy Turf is that their prices are incredible. I would highly recommend that everyone use them based on price alone. This is a great business, great work ethic, and great pricing
- Two Arrows YardworkSince I reside in another State, Jason kindly took photos of before and after so I could see results. He did everything I needed. Would hire again.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingThe worker just skipped of the sprinkler heads that were marked for repair (as they requested) and some of the ones that were fixed were leaking. It took over a week to get the office to contact me and another week to get the worker back out to finish and fix the problems. They then charged me for all of his mistakes, causing the bill to almost double the estimate. When I asked to reduce the price since it was his fault, the office just had him call me, where he said "The kids at the bus stop must have broke them, so it isn't my fault." There is no bus stop within a block of my house, it is during summer vacation, and some of the broken sprinklers were in the middle of my back yard. They don't care, they just want as much of your money they can get
- Turf ProTurf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!
- NJR Lawn CareMr Becker responded to my request for lawn care and I couldn't be happier with his communication, answered all my questions and concerns, and his work ethic and quality is excellent. I will be using him weekly.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingFantastic! The crew was fantastic and the owner, Mike, was communicative about progress and timing throughout the work and a temporary interruption due to the coronavirus concerns and state orders. He arranged for new gutters as well, and they completed all the work quickly and to a high quality.
- Truly Nolen Pest & Termite ControlWe were afraid to enter our front door because in our large decorative urn a large bee hive was active. We were hoping to have bee keepers come get the urn but they dont take Africanized bees. Chris of Truly Nolan saved the day! He was at a neighbor's taking care of an involved hive in his eves when we flagged him down. He took care of us that day and sent techs for rour days after to make sure bees didnt return
Lawn Services in Saint Maries
- Business Description:Greater Coeur d'Alene's premier sprinkler company. We do sprinkler system installations, sprinkler repair, sprinkler blowouts, and backflow testing. We also do remote system management for large sites or rentals. Call us 208 819 6833 for an estimate or visit our website www.altecirrigation.com and schedule a service appointmentRecent Review:Install two new zones on existing sprinkler system and new timer. Awesome job. Great communication. Good price. Would definitely recommend them.Stephanie V.
- Business Description:From the initial consultation, to the design process, through the end of the actual project, Sam's Lawn Tree & Landscaping puts our knowledge and experience to work for you. Let us be your partner in creating a beautiful outdoor space that organically blends with the world around you. Call us today for a free estimate, and we'll ensure that your vision becomes a beautiful reality. Additional phone numbers: North (509) 467-3801, South (509) 624-5060, Deer Park (509) 276-2643, Chattaroy (509) ..Recent Review:The work was done quickly and very efficiently by a well-organized crew. A good clean up job when the work was complete.justin b.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Recent Review:They were having some issues business wise, I can't be certain of that but their ability to get in touch with and schedule was not good.Dominic D.
- Business Description:5-10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Additional phone number - (509)624-5656. Additional DBAs - Aardvark Tree Care, Aardvark Stump Removal. Award winningRecent Review:The men did a wonderful job! I was very pleased with how they cleaned everything up so nicely after they were finished! They not only hauled away all the debris, but they raked up the yard beautifully!!! I would most certainly hire them for future jobsMother Marie D.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Serving Spokane Since 1985. Locally owned and operated with employees that care about getting the job done right. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. The job isn't done until you are happy. Call or click today. TREE SERVICE. SPRINKLER INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE. LAWN MOWING AND FERTILIZING. LANDSCAPING. SNOW REMOVALRecent Review:I had three services done by C&C before I canceled everything. Numerous times, during my quote and all phone calls, I asked them about only coming to do services on Monday or Tuesday as I’m home both of those days. Never did they respect my request for either of those days. They never once provided a courtesy call to let me know when they were on their way to provide any service. I did receive a call a day or two prior to them showing up but they did not respect whether I said yes or no. First they came to apply weed killer and fertilizer to the lawn. They left the weed killer particles all over my patio and walkways. I have a dog so I feel like that was super unsafe for them to just leave piles of it everywhere. Then they came to do some stump grinding. They called the day before to say that they would be coming tomorrow… I called and left a message saying that I wouldnt to be home so I don’t want them to come. They came anyway. No courtesy call prior to arriving ever. They had no care about my sprinklers, which were marked, and they covered it with rocks and ruined the pvc safety around the sprinkler. The final thing was pruning and shaping of my trees and shrubs. This was the worst! During the original quote it was mentioned that it would take about 6 to 8 weeks to perform. At eight weeks I had to reach out to find out if it was ever going to happen… They butchered one of my privacy trees in my front yard. Cut one side up 4 to 5 feet and left the other side touching the shrubs. The shrubs have no shape and look awful. The hedges in the back are uneven. They barely did any pruning of the trees whatsoever. There are still dead branches everywhere. The trees are also resting on the hedges. I did call and state that I was very unhappy for each service. The third and final call is when I asked for all of my future services to be canceled as I am unhappy with the service they have provided. The manager called back and said that they’ll cancel everything pending due to me being unhappy. No attempt was ever made to correct the issues. Never once did they send someone out to even check my sprinklers that they ruined on the stump grinding. When I called and said I was unhappy about the tree pruning and shrubs not once did they offer to come fix anythingRobin S.
- Business Description:Handyman interior and exterior for all property services. We also provide interior cleaning such as upholstery, carpet, blinds etc. As well as lawn services. During the holidays we also offer Holiday lighting and removal services. Name the project if we can help we will let you know up front. Specializing in Handyman/Lawn services/Carpet cleaning. CALL US TODAY! 208-948-321Recent Review:They are rude, They are hounding me, They came to my home after I told them that I will find another service provider. This is because I saw the condition of the guy and it is not good. Being called 11:30 at night is so unprofessional. This is a complete nightmareHollyn A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:We are an Inspection and Property preservation Company.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Find lawn care services in
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Post Falls
- Hayden Lake
- Liberty Lake
lawn care services in Saint Maries
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Four Seasons Landscaping Inc6506 W Alderbrook Lane
- Four Seasons Landscaping Inc
- JRS Home Inspection Service2421 Partridge Loop
Post Falls, Idaho
- JRS Home Inspection Service
- Michele Buck908 N Howard St #101
- Michele Buck
- OMC Lawn Care510 N Mitchell Ct
Liberty Lake, Washington
- OMC Lawn Care
- Queens Of Clean1938 N 8th st
- Queens Of Clean
- Sam's Lawn & Tree Landscaping12402 N Division St # 290
- SENSKE LAWN & TREE CARE INC10269 N TARYNE ST
- Senske Pest Control7115 E Cataldo Ave
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- SUN VALLEY TREE SVCPO Box 585
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Sam's Lawn & Tree Landscaping
- Taylor's General Contracting Services llc19319 e sprague ave
- The Whipple Law Group, PLLC905 W Riverside Ave #607
- Thompson Lawn Care7303 N Crestline St Spc 21
- Transitechs- General contractors2610 N Van Marter Drive Ste 3
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Treescapes Inc1521 N Argonne Rd Ste C 152
- Taylor's General Contracting Services llc
- Urban Land ConstructionPO Box: 28248
- Urban Land Construction