C & C Yard Care

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

Serving Spokane Since 1985. Locally owned and operated with employees that care about getting the job done right. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. The job isn't done until you are happy. Call or click today. TREE SERVICE. SPRINKLER INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE. LAWN MOWING AND FERTILIZING. LANDSCAPING. SNOW REMOVAL....

TransBlue Spokane

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Alta Pest Control

Established in 2018. After being in the industry for years and with multiple companies, the owners decided to break loose from big corporations and build their own small business. After college, they took all the good and the bad they learned along the way to create Alta. The owners are brothers who were taught honesty, hard work, and serving others by their parents. They are excited to bring these traits to a business level and provide superior service to the residents of Spokane Valley.

Pointe Pest Control | Liberty Lake

Liberty Lake is a beacon of beauty to residents across the Idaho border. Here in this wondrous town we are able to enjoy all of the luxuries of the Spokane Valley, and we all feel a sense of community in our tight-knit neighborhoods. Unfortunately, pests in this area seem to share the same sense of camaraderie, and tend to band together when infesting the walls of your home. But whether they reside on the beautiful MeadowWood Golf Course, within the halls of Liberty Lake Elementary, or deep within the foundation of your house, here at Pointe Pest Control we are dedicated to ridding them from our quaint town so we can all prosper together in our pest-free life.

09/15/2020

I had three services done by C&C before I canceled everything. Numerous times, during my quote and all phone calls, I asked them about only coming to do services on Monday or Tuesday as I’m home both of those days. Never did they respect my request for either of those days. They never once provided a courtesy call to let me know when they were on their way to provide any service. I did receive a c...

Description of Work
Yard care. Stump grinding. Tree pruning. Shrub care.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

08/30/2019

Horrible customer service. Never hired them because they would not answer questions I had about their bid. I called and emailed several times and never got a call back. My email was answered only after about 1 month from me first sending it. When I called to try to speak to someone about it the person answering the phone was arguing with me about whether or not my questions were answered. Ridiculo...

Description of Work
Flagstone walkways, curbing, and rock in flower beds

Category landscaping,lawn service

08/26/2019

It went great! They had to come back a second time, but they fixed it quickly and now it works great.

Description of Work
Repaired broken sprinkler system

Category lawn service

Thanks for allowing us to help! We appreciate your kind review as well.

05/30/2017

I am known to be a very picky A-Hole when it comes to selecting a business to do work for me. With that said, I am very happy with how professional and respectful the gentlemen were that did the work. I am not easy to please and they were able to do so greatly. The desk receptionist was awesome at getting them scheduled for me and they showed up when they were supposed to. All around great experie...

Description of Work
Needed a new rotor head for my front yard and 4 new valves for my sprinkler zones.

Category irrigation systems

Thanks for taking the time to write a review [Member Name Removed]! Glad that we could meet your high expectations!

04/27/2017

They did an awesome job. They also do my weekly lawn care. As a bonus: employees are very pleasant.

Description of Work
Landscaping front yard, tree pruning, upgraded irrigation system, new sod front yard (partial)

Category landscaping

04/17/2017

Chris Corigliano(Owner) has been Outstanding - Scheduling, follow-up customer service was top-notch - A little expensive, but worth it. Guaranteed all work, & backed it up.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system : Lines, heads, timers, etc. Yard: Sod, plants + trees, Landscape rocks, border concrete.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service,hardscaping

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind review. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help with your landscaping needs!

04/13/2017

Heads up phone calls, on time, no what I ask.

Description of Work
6x fertilizer application & winter sprinkler blowout.

Category irrigation systems,lawn treatment

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review! We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can do anything else to help.

04/07/2017

It went well, the crew that was assigned to install our yard was great. Owner Chis is great too. I appreciate that Chris cares about his employees, and comes along side them and gives a hand to them, if they are having trouble with a certain part of the project.

Description of Work
Installed a new backyard for us.

Category landscaping

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business. Glad that you enjoyed the crew and the outcome of the work!

04/04/2017

They are pleasant workers no matter what the job. Very efficient.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing a wk. + Turf care treatment (4) Core aeration (1) + Shrub and tree are (3) Merit tree treatment (1) + Shrub bed weed control Sprinkler turn on + Sprinkler winterization

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

We appreciate your years of loyal support [Member Name Removed]. You're one of the best! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

04/04/2017

They showed up when they said they would. Great job. Came back to follow-up.

Description of Work
Planted trees - landscaped backyard - grass - sprinkler sys. - drip system. Over $2500. Service dates are from Summer of '15-'16.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Loved working on your yard [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad you are happy with our design and our crew members. Thank you!

Landscape design & installation, retaining walls, paver patios & walkways, sprinkler system repair & installation, Landscape maintenance, mowing, lawn fertilizing, weed control, core aeration, lawn renovation, pruning, tree removal, sprinkler start-up & shut-down, snow removal & ice melt.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal