Senske Pest Control

Founded 1947 • With Angi since August 2010

Senske Servcies began as a small lawn care and pest control company in 1947 by Bill Senske in Spokane, Washington. During the 1960's, chemical weed and pest control began to grow, expanding the family business. In the 1080's, after four successful decades, Bill Senske handed over the reins to his youngest son, Chris. Chris expanded the family business into new territories including Yakima and Kennewick, Washington. Today, the company headquarters are located in Kennewick, Washington and helps supports all branch functions and growth. Today, Senske has developed quality and competent staff in an array of service areas who can offer residential and commercial services including: lawn care, tree care, weed control, grounds maintenance, pest control, irrigation services, Christmas Decor holiday Lighting, and snow and ice removal. Today, the company continues to strive for superior customer service in which the company was founded upon. Senske operates in the cities and surrounding areas of: Spokane, Yakima, Walla Walla and Kennewick, Washington; Coeur d'Alene and Boise, Idaho; and Salt Lake City and Ogden, Utah, and Las Vegas, Nevada. Additional DBA - Senske Land and Tree Care Senske Pest Control....

Alta Pest Control

Established in 2018. After being in the industry for years and with multiple companies, the owners decided to break loose from big corporations and build their own small business. After college, they took all the good and the bad they learned along the way to create Alta. The owners are brothers who were taught honesty, hard work, and serving others by their parents. They are excited to bring these traits to a business level and provide superior service to the residents of Spokane Valley.

Pointe Pest Control | Liberty Lake

Liberty Lake is a beacon of beauty to residents across the Idaho border. Here in this wondrous town we are able to enjoy all of the luxuries of the Spokane Valley, and we all feel a sense of community in our tight-knit neighborhoods. Unfortunately, pests in this area seem to share the same sense of camaraderie, and tend to band together when infesting the walls of your home. But whether they reside on the beautiful MeadowWood Golf Course, within the halls of Liberty Lake Elementary, or deep within the foundation of your house, here at Pointe Pest Control we are dedicated to ridding them from our quaint town so we can all prosper together in our pest-free life.

CDA Tree and Utility LLC

Cda tree and utility llc Free estimates Fast response Lic. Bonded and insured 20+ years experience All the equipment to do any job safely ZERO claims against my ins. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by CDA Tree and Utility LLC on Angi

05/24/2017

excellent service: prompt, effective

Description of Work
general pest control

02/18/2015

The service was excellent. The workers were very prompt and courteous. I like that they call ahead of time to let me know they are coming. The friendliness of the workers is what stood out most to me. I like that they use the spray chemicals rather than the fertilizer granules because the spray has better coverage and does not harm the sidewalk or driveway.

Description of Work
My lawn was fertilized.

Category lawn treatment

10/02/2014

I did not watch, so I assume they did what they said they would. They are good about coming back if you are not satisfied.

Description of Work
Sprayed around the outside of the home for bugs

06/25/2014

They are really good company. What I like about them is that if you have a problem they will come right over and solve the problem for you.

Description of Work
I use Senske Pest Control to do all the spraying and they even put down grass for me.

Category pest control,lawn service

06/18/2014

IT WENT VERY WELL. WE USUALLY GET ANTS IN OUR LAUNDRY ROOM FIRST PART OF SPRING BUT HAVEN'T SEEN AN ANT.

Description of Work
WE GOT A INSECT SPRAY IN OUR BASEMENT AND AROUNG THE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.

02/18/2014

They are a fairly big company in this area. They came out promptly and used some new kind of odorless poison that the ants did not even know they were walking through. It worked great. First he put the trail bait up; he had to use a high ladder because we have a vaulted ceiling. Hopefully the trail bait and the poison, which the ants are supposed to take back to the nest, are supposed to poison th...

Description of Work
We used Senske Pest Control. We were having a winter ant problem with some velvet tree ants and they moved into the kitchen.

02/12/2014

The experience with them is excellent. I used them all last summer and they continue to provide service for me. I have been using them since some time in the summer. They are very good about answering questions either on the phone, or if they are out here. They will talk to me if they are out here, and explain things. I had an issue with wasp nests before I started using them. I call them back any...

Description of Work
We use Senske Pest Control. They last came out in October for pest control. They sprayed outside.

01/14/2014

We bought a home that had been vacant for about a year. There were so many spiders inside, not to mention other kinds of bugs. Treatment was done and in the months since we found one spider who was half dead. VERY HAPPY. Not to mention the spider I found outside (dead) that was the biggest spider I had ever seen! Thanks Senske

Description of Work
Interior & Exterior Insect Treatment

08/01/2013

Did a great job. Cleaned up and removed some big nests after spraying. I asked abut tree spraying as well, and he went back into the yard with me and discussed the options.

Description of Work
sprayed and removed over 10 yellow jacket nests outside my house

05/14/2013

Very knowledgeable, prompt and they go above and beyond when they work for you. I have no complaints they will call you to inform you on when they will come. I would give them A's across the board I am very satisfied with the service and we will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I hired Senske Lawn and Tree Care in Spokane to treat my lawn last week for bugs and to fertilizer my lawn.

Category pest control

Lawn and tree care, weed and pest control, grounds maintenance, irrigation, holiday adn event lighting, snow & ice removal.