Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2012

11837 N Tracey Rd

Hayden, ID 83835

We have 12 great employees including office staff and sales. All work is done by our employees and not subcontractors, so you know you have a team who cares about your satisfaction. We are able to offer several different billing services from escrow billing, 3rd party, house accounts and terms.

01/18/2022

Kurt M.

Blacks Inc is an exceptionally professional company. Their customer service rep promptly returned phone calls and kept me apprised of installation dates and when their team was on their way to my home. The day the team arrived it was about -3 degrees and maybe got up to 17 degrees. Michael and Reese were exceptionally professional, polite, and worked diligently through the cold weather. I am absolutely satisfied and happy with my new stove! I would give them my highest recommendations. Kurt M.

Description of Work
Installed Wood burning Stove and Chimney

Category fireplaces

11/10/2021

Jeff N.

Excellent! The mason team was rock solid! John T got us a quote, starting date etc. in a timely manner. Once we finlly got our material, (no fault of Black's) Ryan ran a great job with Hunter, Matt, and Ray. The artistry and attention to detail was fantastic. The gutter division came in and Kent got us a very competetive quote. The lead time wasn't great because of the crazy building going on this year but knowing the quality of work we were willing to wait. The next week I got a call that another job was pushed back and they had time to come in and knock it out. We gladly acceptedthe offer and the job was completed to perfection. We will highly recommend your company in the future and will be having you back to do our front entry gate work this spring, Thank you. Jeff and Christina

Description of Work
Mason work for outdoor kitchen, pool house, columns, and fire bowls. Gutters for the pool house.

Category gutter cleaning

05/11/2021

Richard O.

From start to finish working with Blacks was excellent. When I spoke with Kent and he explained the whole process to me during his free estimate I knew I was dealing with a quality company. Troy was our installer and he also was very professional, prompt and produced quality work. The thing that really impressed me with Troy was how he worked around a sagging and bulging roof on our old garage. The end result was excellent and looked so much better than before. Blacks was recommended very highly from our roofing contractor and I can see why. Good job guys!! Rusty O.

Description of Work
New seamless gutters and downspouts

Category gutter repair

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us! We have enjoyed working with you and appreciate the feedback and your business!

05/16/2019

Suzanne F.

Loved everything about our experience with Blacks. After a thorough evaluation of our old gutters, we were given several different estimates based on whether or not we wanted to repair or replace our existing gutters. We felt that all of our questions were answered and we were given all the information needed to make a very informed decision. Kevin and Joe showed up on the day and time we were expecting them. Efficiently replaced the gutters and kept us informed throughout the entire process. Our new gutters have really enhanced the appearance of our home with it's new paint job. Everyone at Black's was efficient and professional. We would not hesitate to recommend Black's and would definitely use this company again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Replace rain gutters and add flashing to exterior of home.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for taking the time to share, we are glad your so happy with the finish product!

06/12/2018

Bud G.

Excellent customer service. Very responsive and fairly priced. One year later, was quick to fix a problem with the gutter guard and also cleared debris from surrounding area. They would be first to call for any gutter and drain work I need.

Description of Work
Gutters and gutter guard installation

Category gutter repair

Thank you for taking the time to share with others! Word of mouth is our only advertising, so we appreciate it very much!

04/04/2018

Troy B.

Estimator called and was on time. Installer arrived when expected and did the work without needing the homeowner in attendance. Above and beyond by adding some extra downspout where appropriate. (wasn't there before) Lifetime warranty. Great!

Description of Work
Replaced approx 145 ft of gutters plus downspouts

Category gutter repair

Thank you for taking the time to review us, it is great to hear the positive feedback and the crews always love hearing they did well!

09/22/2017

Nancy A.

Apparently, contractors are in short supply in this area, and Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters were the only ones to respond promptly. We were rather leary at first, because they responded so quickly. We had made this type of mistake previously. As it turned out, we would recommend Blacks to everyone. They were prompt, professional, pleasant, and cleaned up well after installing the gutters. We had a specific color in mind, and they matched it perfectly. We highly them.

Description of Work
Our house is almost 20 years old and needed all gutters replaced. In addition, we added a new porch overhang as well.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your kind review [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed working on your project and we would welcome the opportunity to do business with you again in the future.

11/17/2016

Pat T.

We had an addition put on to the front of our house. Gutters needed to be installed on this addition soon. We called a few gutter companies and Blacks Seamless Gutters were the first and only ones to return a call. They were very responsive and seamed very professional. Treated us as if they cared about our issue. Took about a week before they could come out and take care of us. The crew was very professional and polite. Took about 1-2 hrs and they were finished. When they came to the door they had cleaned the work areas and ready to go. Inspection, I was impressed with the quality and cleanliness of the area and product. Job well done. I would and will hire this company again if needed. Thank you all.

Description of Work
Installed and replaced gutters on new addition.

Category gutter repair

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on us, we appreciate the work and kind words!

05/26/2015

Mary M.

Blacks came right away and gave us a quote for the job. They were very competitive in price. The week that they were supposed to start there was a thundersorm, so he had to postpone the job a week, until there was sunnier weather. The men who installed got the job done in about 4 hours. They were very thorough in their installation. We would recommend them to anyone who needs this work done.

Description of Work
Put flashing down and then replaced all the rain gutters on the house. They also wrapped the trim at the seams with aluminum to protect it from water damage.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are thrilled you were happy with your project. Were very sorry about the delay, lightning and long sticks of aluminum are never a good combination! Thank you for the business!

04/08/2015

RYan P.

Kent was very helpful through this process. Not only did he promptly return multiple calls from us to answer questions as they came up, he also was able to handle a last minute change the day the gutters were being installed. The crew that installed the gutters were very professional and were happy to accommodate our last minute change. The gutters themselves look wonderful on the house and the lifetime warranty and very reasonable cost helped make our decision easier. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Blacks provided a written estimate with multiple options for our house, then installed gutters on our entire house.

Category gutter repair

Thank you very much for the rating. Last minute changes are usually no big deal, I'm glad we could help!

01/03/2015

Norbert L.

They did a professional job. There were no issues with them. The price was fair.

Description of Work
I used Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters. They replaced the gutters.

Category gutter repair

Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate the business and are thrilled everything met your expectations!

07/12/2014

Donna S.

I received an estimate in fall of 2013 but knew I could not have the work done until 2014. Kent called me in the spring to see if I was still interested in having gutters installed. He provided an updated estimate and I agreed. The crew, Troy and Jeff, arrived at the scheduled time and worked steadily until the job was completed. They were friendly and courteous. They did a great job and cleaned up the work area afterward. Gutters work great. I would use Black's again.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters and downspouts on my home (no existing old gutters to remove).

Category gutter repair

Thank you for taking the time to review us and share your experience with others, we appreciate that very much.

05/12/2014

James S.

They did a wonderful job, they were good, the guys were great and they did a great job and they were customer service oriented.

Description of Work
I used Blacks Seamless Rain Gutter, they replaced part of the gutter and also put a gutter dome on part of them and were going to have them back to put more gutter dome.

Category gutter repair

Thank you! After all these years we have been able to build a team of people who really enjoy their jobs and love doing things the right way. This makes customer service simple when you just do it right to begin with. Thank you for the work and we look forward to earning your business in the future!

01/10/2014

Lorin H.

I called Black's and they came right out. I got a quote and a date that they would be able to do the job. They called before when they said, and came out almost on the exact date giving to me at the beginning. It took more than one day so they called and said when they would finish the job. Once again right on time. I saw a small problem and told them. They showed up promptly and assessed the problem. He said it would not be a problem for normal rain and hasn't been. Their product looks as if it is a quality one. It is much better than the advertised "gutter guard" and the cost was much less. I would use them again in a second!!

Description of Work
They took my old gutters off and put new ones on. They also put on gutter guards to prevent clogging.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the review. All our products are American made and have a lifetime warranty too! Cover systems can vary greatly in price and function which is why we offer our product. As the top rated cover that is often less expensive than our competitors, its easy to make your gutters work properly and be trouble free! Thank you for the business, we appreciate it greatly!

11/07/2013

Shirley V.

Kent was friendly and professional when he came out to do the quote. We recently added a covered front porch and wanted to check and see what the cost would be to add rain gutter across the front of the house. After speaking with Kent and discussing options we decided to go ahead and do the entire house as well as the front of the garage and over the side entry door. We understood it was a busy time for them and it would be 2-3 weeks before they could do the install. They were extremely punctual when we were notified of the install date. The guys were very professional as well as neat and tidy. The workmanship was excellent. We could not be happier! What a difference it makes in the appearance of the house. I can honestly say we have enjoyed the rain we had this past week. Never realized how enjoyable it would be to watch water come out of a down spout. ;>) We would not hesitate to recommend your Company to anyone. Thank you Blacks for a great experience!

Description of Work
Installed rain gutters on front of house and around new front porch with down spouts on both ends. Installed gutter around breakfast nook and across entire back of house with 2 additional down spouts. Gutter installed across front of garage with down spout and over side door entry to garage.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the review, its always great to get to work on one of our neighbors houses. We are thrilled you are happy and appreciate your referrals!

08/27/2013

Norbert L.

They did a great job of putting up the gutters. They ran into a few problems, but found a very reasonable and workable solutions. They gutters blend in very well with the new roof and siding. They screwed in the gutters and then use brackets to give the gutters additional support. Some companies don't provide that additional support. It was amazing to watch how they make the seamless gutters.

Description of Work
PUT IN NEW GUTTERS AND A GUTTER DOME FOR THE FRONT

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the time it takes to share with others. We do tend to overbuild our systems to make sure they last. With our weather here, its fairly important to allow for snow, ice and also the expansion/contraction of the metal products to make sure they last. Thank you again for the work and we look forward to earning your referrals!

06/09/2013

Steve M.

From start to finish this was a great experience. Quick estimate, with prompt and professional installation. We would definitely recommend Black's!

Description of Work
Installed gutters and downspouts on home

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the recommendation, we greatly appreciate it!

06/03/2013

Kathlyn L.

Fairly quickly. They were right on time and worked straight through until it looked perfect. They took care to run the water away from the house in downsloping areas.

Description of Work
Put seamless gutters around the whole house with seamless corners too.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the kind words!

05/28/2013

Beverly O.

I have been very pleased with them. Their costs are real reasonable.

Description of Work
They have been cleaning my gutters for approximately three years.

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for the time to review us. We appreciate all the positive feedback!

05/28/2013

Joseph D.

The work was great and they did a nice job. I plan on hiring them later for installation for new gutters.

Description of Work
They repaired and cleaned the inside of my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with another review! We look forward to assisting with your next project.

05/22/2013

melvin B.

The gentlemen I spoke to had great communication and was straight forward. They did a great job matching the gutters with my downspouts. They put skid and snow blockers to keep them from sliding off the roof. The water has been routed properly off the sides. What I really liked about them is that their gutters are seamless and can't leak. I have no complaints with them at all. They even left the old products behind per our request so that we could recycle them. I would recommend their service to others.

Description of Work
They installed new gutters.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the review, I wish we could have earned a solid A rating from this job. We try hard to keep our prices affordable, but as one of the few companies that has true employees and pays all taxes and workers compensation costs, its very hard to compete with a one man shop. We feel its more important to protect the homeowners than to beat every price out there.

05/22/2013

Evonne I.

We are very happy with them. When we needed a third thing done and they weren’t able to complete it, they were able to provide us with a great recommendation. Their costs are very reasonable. They are very good!

Description of Work
We have hired them to replace the gutters on two different homes.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the work and we are thrilled that we earned your business with all the choices out there!

05/03/2013

George G.

I requested Kent look at my gutters as they would flood over when we had a heavy rain even after I cleaned them. The overflow was so bad it had removed the stain on the deck where the water was hitting. Kent determined right away what the problem was and although the gutters looked nice (they were copper) they were not installed properly and were not large enough to handle the amount of water coming off the roof. Kent gave me a price to remove and replace the old gutters which was reasonable. I accepted and a few days later his office called to schedule the install. They showed up on time and did a wonderful job even though they ran into an unforeseen problem that took more time than Kent predicted. I would definitely recommend Black's to anyone needing gutter work. They do excellent work and are very professional.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot problem gutters then repair or remove and install new rain gutters with leaf guards.

Category gutter repair

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate knowing peoples honest opinions! Thank you for your understanding when the little surprises come up. Please let us know if we can do anything else! Sean Rogers/President

11/20/2012

John W.

Kent was informed, confident, and pleasant to work with. Blacks' bid was significantly lower than one from a big box home improvement store. No issues with quality as of yet. The gutters look great and seem to be working wonderfully. I feel good getting this kind of quality, saving hundreds of dollars, and knowing that it's going to a local company. I tried out them out when there was only 1 review on Angie's List. It was a good gamble! I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Blacks installed 85 feet of seamless aluminum rain gutters on our house with 4 downspouts and 1 chain. Kent came out and gave us an estimate. Crew came in as scheduled and quickly "knocked it out" in less than 4 hours!

Category gutter repair

Thanks (Member name removed)! Our price does not go up just because you have a nice house, all our bids are as competitive as we can be. We are not always the least expensive, but we do have the best warranties and protect our customers with performance bonds, workers compensation and liability insurance (just in case.....) Thank you again for your referral, we look forward to working with you again! Sean Rogers/President

10/28/2012

Mary B.

We asked for estimates from 4 different companies and this company was the only one that even responded to our request for service. The company was very professional, punctual and stayed right on the estimate they gave when the work was done. They put on rain gutters with some leaf guards and snow brakes. We were extremely pleased with all aspects of this company from start to finish. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
We had rain gutters, snow brakes and leaf guards put on our house.

Category gutter repair, leaf removal

Thank you (deleted member name), we are thrilled you are happy with your finished project. I am sorry you did not get return calls from anyone else, but I assure you, we are thrilled to earn your business! Thanks again for your referral, it is appreciated! Sean Rogers/President

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

NOW Remodeling

Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! **AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT TAKING REPAIRS DUE TO OUR CURRENT INSTALL VOLUME** Please give us a call to discuss your project! 1-800-346-9039 ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warranty! Custom windows built for your home! ENTRY DOORS Entry doors only made by ProVia Amish craftsmanship. (front and back doors, French doors, sliding glass doors) We have awesome dog doors but for new install only. We cannot add them to an existing door. No interior doors. GUTTERS Full Steel/Aluminum seamless gutters and guards (guards can only go on 5k or 6k gutters that are in good shape) SIDING Siding: Composite, James Hardie, and vinyl with a 1 wall minimum (No Metal)

Rainman Seamless Rain Gutters

It’s simple. WE'RE GUTTER EXPERTS!! We only install rain gutters and accessories; not siding, decks, roofs, or windows … just rain gutters. And, we are focused on making sure we are the best at what we do. We manage the water for your home from the roof to the ground. Our team is comprised of experts, many of whom have been with us for 15+ years! Large or small, new or existing, it's never too late to add a reliable rainware system to minimize or eliminate existing or potential damage caused by uncontrolled and unmanaged water runoff. Our dedication to true customer service and attention to detail from start to finish is unmatched in our industry. Our professional staff of courteous, highly trained installers is supported with five fully stocked cube vans, fully loaded with state-of-the-art machinery and equipment. Rainman Rain Gutters installs more than 70 colors of aluminum and steel seamless rain gutters for both 5- and 6-inch residential and commercial applications. We also install steel and aluminum half-round gutters along with glamorous copper in all designs to meet all your needs. Call us to schedule a free local estimate for professional design, fabrication and installation of seamless gutters, downspouts or rainware accessories for your home, business, shop, manufactured home or, really, any building structure.

Award 2022
    BLACKSR872DA
    WA
    Washington: Contractors
    03/01/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Gutters - aluminum, steel & copper, covers, maintenance & cleaning. Roof cleaning.