Auto Rain Contracting LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2010

Auto Rain Contracting LLC is a locally owned company. We offer lawn sprinkler installation and repair in eastern Washington & northern Idaho. We also offer lawn care & landscape maintenance in the Spokane area. In addition, we have technicians in Washington & Idaho certified for backflow assembly testing & repair....

TransBlue Spokane

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Phillips 360 Land & Hardscaping

Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a return call. We are communicators and will keep you informed and answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Additional contact - Alexe Phillips

Northern Roots Construction

With over 8 years of professional contracting experiece, we are your framing and carpentry experts. From multi-million dollar homes to front porch decks. We build everything with precision to perfection.

10/05/2015

Went well, received a call in the morning regarding when the service would be done, and the service was done.

Description of Work
winterize the sprinkler system (air blow).

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

08/20/2015

The gentle man from auto rain was very patient and through in getting the spray pattern back to good coverage. He seemed to enjoy his work and was eager to get things right

Description of Work
Replaced one sprinkler head and adjusted 8 other spray nozzles on lawn sprinkler system to correct spray pattern

05/16/2015

They did a great job. The previous person hadn't set the timers correctly and the serviceman consulted with us to make sure it was setup as we wanted it to be. It took maybe 20 minutes including the replacement of the heads. The only snafu was that they had given the poor man the wrong address but luckily I was out talking to a neighbor so was able to flag him down. Next year I'll call in earlier ...

Description of Work
Blew our our sprinklers, tested them, replaced 4 sprinkler heads and setup the automated timer.

05/05/2015

It went great. My availability was very limited, and they were willing to schedule the work based on my availability (which I really appreciated). Communication before and during the job was excellent. The plumber showed up right when expected (to provide water access to the sprinkler crew and install and wire the controller), did his work without problem, installed and wired the controller as I a...

Description of Work
Complete installation of new sprinkler system

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

05/24/2014

Auto Rain is wonderful. Our sprinkler system was not working and the person on the phone from auto-rain walked us through the system over the telephone (their busy season right now) but did it not work. They very promptly sent a technician out that same late afteroon and they returned the next day and repaired it. A few days before another company gave us a report that was absolutely false. I cann...

Description of Work
repaired my sprinkler

04/23/2014

Very professional, friendly, competent. I will use them again.

Description of Work
They came out to my home, turned on the water for the sprinklers, adjusted the sprinklers heads and made sure all of them were lined up correctly.

04/02/2014

It went great and our contact, Denny, came by several times to help make adjustments to the flows, directions and distances from some sprinkler heads. He also came quickly by to help us figure out how to turn off the system for the winter. We are very pleased!

Description of Work
Auto-Rain installed a sprinkler system to water lawn and shrubs all around the house. The job was done very professionally and with minimal damage to the lawn where trenches for the water lines were dug. A nice feature of the Auto-Rain system is that the water lines are made of a flexible enough plastic that they don't have to be drained in the winter; the lines expand enough to accommodate any ice.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

03/31/2014

It went well, they were fast and punctual and efficient

Description of Work
winterizing the sprinkler system

03/30/2014

This company came out, explained everything to me. Gave me a quote on the spot. I set up the appointment and they were here on time, finished the job quickly. When I had questions, the sales man came out and re-trained me on my system and is always available to help. Excellent service and product. Never have had a problem with my system.

Description of Work
Set up an new sprinkler system in my front and backyard

11/01/2013

The gentleman has been pruning trees for many years and was excited to discuss pruning two trees in the front part of my house. I hired him because he showed so much passion for trees - and I trusted he would do a great job. On the day he was scheduled to work I was actually working and told him he could just show up since I didn't need to be home. I happened to have my lunch break while he was in...

Description of Work
The good rating in this review is for the landscaping side of their business. They pruned two trees in my front yard.

Category irrigation systems,tree service

Sprinkler installation & repair, landscape maintenance, backflow assembly testing & repair. Sprinkler system sales.

Landscape Maintenance, Fire Safety System Backflow Testing