B J Enterprises- 509 painting

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2009

I've been painting for 25 years both Interior, Exterior,Cabinet re-finishing and anything to do with coatings. I'll provide a huge list of satisfied customers. My goal is to add you to that reference list. I guarantee you'll be happy with my work & price. I Have some video examples and testimonial's at www.509painting.com I am thankful for the Angie's List Super Service award for 2010 & 2011& 2012, 2013, and now 2014, Thanks to all my Angie List customers- I appreciate your Trust! Winter Discounts Available! just mention this ad...

Handy House Cleaning

Covington Painting and Remodel, LLC

Professional paint job at a neighborly price! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Professional Touch Painting

Professional Touch Painting is small individually owned and operated company that takes pride in every project. Call today for a free estimate! Fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Better Business Bureau - Accredited business.

Offers by Professional Touch Painting on Angi

08/22/2018

The painters were professional and did a very good job. Jason is great to work with and a very nice person. The quote was reasonable and he was good at explaining what needed to be done. We're very satisfied with the painting job.

Description of Work
Painting building exterior

Category pressure washing,house painters

07/25/2018

I couldn't of been more pleased with the painting of my house. They made my house look GREAT. Everything I had hoped for. The quality of work was superb, very professional. They were very friendly and polite. Answered all my questions with patience. Went above and beyond my expectations. Solomon, Brandon, and Jason were super pleasant to work with. The price was comparable to my other bids and was...

Description of Work
Exterior Painting Residential House/Garage

04/19/2018

It took awhile for the company to get ahold of me but they've been responsive since then. I'm awaiting a bid for exterior painting.

Description of Work
Home exterior painting

11/21/2017

I purchased an older home and it was in desperate need of a paint job. There was raw wood and peeling paint in 2 different colors 😲. I wanted a deep color but wasn't sure if it would look OK. I got several estimates but I really liked Jason (owner) He talked more about what I wanted unlike others who told me what I should do, while still offering his advice on products and services. Once we agree...

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

11/06/2017

509 did a great job! Our cabin is 1 1/2 hours from Spokane and 509 were the only painters I could get to travel the distance. I will hire them again for any painting jobs I need the future.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

09/06/2017

Jason and his crew are total professionals. I received four bids for the project and 509 came in right in the middle. For the price, I believe I got the best results and value of any of the four painting contractors. The quality of the paint job and attention to detail were far beyond my expectations. I could not recommend 509 Painting enough. Thanks Jason and crew! ~Cameron

Description of Work
Complete exterior house painting.

Category pressure washer","house painter

05/22/2017

509 painting was quick to return my call. The estimate was fair and reasonable. The crew Jason, Lonan and Randy were right on time, courteous and very easy to work with. Their friendly and positive attitude made it a smooth and pleasant house painting experience. They took great care to cover outside plants and anything else that might collect drips of paint. The crew did a good job cleaning up every day. They even returned to paint the line covers after our mini split system was installed. The exterior of our home looks great, one the best looking houses on the block. I highly recommend 509 painting.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting, small interior painting job

Category pressure washer","house painter","interior painter

05/18/2017

Excellent, very fair price, very responsive, excellent customer service

Description of Work
Exterior painting of the house and detached garage

Category pressure washer","house painter

05/01/2017

GREAT, THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I USED THEM. I'M VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
PAINTING INSIDE THE HOUSE, 3 BATHS AND 3 BEDROOMS, VAULTED CEILINGS

Category interior painter

02/22/2017

Jason was great!! Job well done. Very pleasant and thorough.

Description of Work
Repainting of portions of three different rooms

Category interior painter

Interior & exterior painting, stain & lacquer, cabinet re-finishing, light remodel repairs & drywall repairs, lath & plaster restoration. Winter Discounts available! just mention this ad.

Check, PayPal