B J Enterprises- 509 painting

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2009

2315 N Sycamore St

Spokane, WA 99217

I've been painting for 25 years both Interior, Exterior,Cabinet re-finishing and anything to do with coatings. I'll provide a huge list of satisfied customers. My goal is to add you to that reference list. I guarantee you'll be happy with my work & price. I Have some video examples and

08/22/2018

Sally L.

The painters were professional and did a very good job. Jason is great to work with and a very nice person. The quote was reasonable and he was good at explaining what needed to be done. We're very satisfied with the painting job.

Description of Work
Painting building exterior

07/25/2018

Tara N.

I couldn't of been more pleased with the painting of my house. They made my house look GREAT. Everything I had hoped for. The quality of work was superb, very professional. They were very friendly and polite. Answered all my questions with patience. Went above and beyond my expectations. Solomon, Brandon, and Jason were super pleasant to work with. The price was comparable to my other bids and was fair. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting Residential House/Garage

04/19/2018

Michael B.

It took awhile for the company to get ahold of me but they've been responsive since then. I'm awaiting a bid for exterior painting.

Description of Work
Home exterior painting

11/21/2017

Kandi K.

I purchased an older home and it was in desperate need of a paint job. There was raw wood and peeling paint in 2 different colors 😲. I wanted a deep color but wasn't sure if it would look OK. I got several estimates but I really liked Jason (owner) He talked more about what I wanted unlike others who told me what I should do, while still offering his advice on products and services. Once we agreed to move forward with the project he came by personally to get my color ideas and offered his professional opinion and expertise. I wanted something different and that is exactly what I got! Every person who was involved in the process was respectful, professional and I felt completely comfortable with them, their abilities and having them at my home. Now I wasn't expecting perfection as this is an old house but when completed it looks way better than I anticipated! The Angie's List discount was honored and I wouldn't hesitate to call them again for any painting needs or refer my friends/family. Thank you Loman, Brandon, Randy, and especially Solomon for your hard work and dedication to professionalism! Thank you Jason for your kindness, assistance & dedication to a professional crew!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

11/06/2017

Jill W.

509 did a great job! Our cabin is 1 1/2 hours from Spokane and 509 were the only painters I could get to travel the distance. I will hire them again for any painting jobs I need the future.

Description of Work
Interior painting

09/06/2017

Cameron M.

Jason and his crew are total professionals. I received four bids for the project and 509 came in right in the middle. For the price, I believe I got the best results and value of any of the four painting contractors. The quality of the paint job and attention to detail were far beyond my expectations. I could not recommend 509 Painting enough. Thanks Jason and crew! ~Cameron

Description of Work
Complete exterior house painting.

05/22/2017

Gabriela K.

509 painting was quick to return my call. The estimate was fair and reasonable. The crew Jason, Lonan and Randy were right on time, courteous and very easy to work with. Their friendly and positive attitude made it a smooth and pleasant house painting experience. They took great care to cover outside plants and anything else that might collect drips of paint. The crew did a good job cleaning up every day. They even returned to paint the line covers after our mini split system was installed. The exterior of our home looks great, one the best looking houses on the block. I highly recommend 509 painting.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting, small interior painting job

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

05/18/2017

Kim H.

Excellent, very fair price, very responsive, excellent customer service

Description of Work
Exterior painting of the house and detached garage

05/01/2017

Linda T.

GREAT, THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I USED THEM. I'M VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
PAINTING INSIDE THE HOUSE, 3 BATHS AND 3 BEDROOMS, VAULTED CEILINGS

02/22/2017

linda L.

Jason was great!! Job well done. Very pleasant and thorough.

Description of Work
Repainting of portions of three different rooms

12/12/2016

Linda T.

I was happy with everything.

Description of Work
I use B J Enterprises - 509 painting for exterior painting services. They called me back almost immediately when I first called to schedule and came out and gave me a quote and within a few days he had a painter out there taping the whole house up and very on top of it and did a really great job, no complaints whatsoever.

08/07/2016

cheryl G.

Fantastic. The owner, Jerry Hall, oversaw the job from start to finish. They power washed and allowed three days for the wood to thoroughly dry. Jerry has a small, quality, and reliable crew that worked well together and with us. They were punctual, great with details, cleaned up all mess, and did a fantastic job in a short time.

Description of Work
Entire exterior house painting, including sanding and caulking windows.

03/21/2016

dee F.

arrived on time, worked quickly and efficiently, absolutely no mess, cleaned up, moved furniture and even brought in my trash cans. price was more than fair for the quality of their work. can't recommend this company highly enough, i will be using them again.

Description of Work
paint fireplace, walls family room and kitchen

03/18/2016

dee F.

extremely impressed with this company, the work was done quickly and professionally. the painters were courteous, easy to have around, moved all the heavy stuff, cleaned up afterward and even brought in the trash barrels. jerry gave me what i considered a fair estimate on monday, 3/14, he was very helpful in answering my questions and the job was scheduled for thursday. he arrived with the painters on time, checked to see if i had any questions and then mentioned and gave me a discount that they were offering and of which i was not aware. certainly would hire again.

Description of Work
painted family room and kitchen walls, painted brick fireplace

02/25/2016

Lisa W.

He was punctual and very knowledgable, unfortunately we decided to go with a different company.

Description of Work
Jerry came out and gave us an estimate on painting the exterior of our house.

10/29/2015

Majken W.

These guys showed up right on time, I actually think afew minutes early..started in right away..painted all day and finished the job, moved furniture back..Wonderful painting job!! It looks like a new home..If you need painting done hire these guys!! AAA+++!!!

Description of Work
painted interior living room, dining room, and hall in manufactured home plus ceilings and ceiling in kitchen.

10/25/2015

Renee L.

Jerry and his crew rejuvenated a faded garage door to look like new. They also stained siding and performed very detailed interior ceiling and wall painting all l with sharp cuts and edges. The crew was prompt, professional, meticulous. The work was performed exactly as Jerry had promised. They willingly touched up a couple of areas as I requested.

Description of Work
Rejuvenate garage door, stain siding, iterior ceilings and walls

07/25/2015

Frankie M.

Excellent job. Attention to detail. Conscientious, dependable. Two great workers. Jerry himself came to check out periodically. They even helped me make some painting decisions on color. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting, bedrooms, living room, hallway

Category pressure washing

06/11/2015

Pam S.

From the day Jerry came out to do the estimate, to the completed project, I couldn't have been treated better. Jerry answered all of my questions during the bidding process, and he kept in contact up to the date it was supposed to be done. Their clean-up of the job was the best I have ever experienced. You would have not known they had even been to our home except for the new stain. I had 3 different companies come to my house to bid this project, all 3 were comparable in process but my "gut" level feeling was that this company was the best. We are not disappointed!

Description of Work
They power washed my house and garage on a Friday in preparation for staining it. They were on time to begin the project Monday morning, actually one of the painters was early to begin taping off windows, etc. It took them 10 long, hot hours to stain our cedar home and garage. One of the painters returned early the next morning to restore the garage doors, and put the outdoor lights back up.

05/01/2015

BRUCE M.

They were very timely. Jerry listened to everything I had to say. They did a wonderful job. They worked hard for over 9 hours on the mess left by the previous painter. We couldn't;t be more pleased!!

Description of Work
Interior painting

03/19/2015

Carol A.

We have had this company paint a a lake cabin, kitchen, family room, laundry room besides this last job. They will begin painting the exterior of our house within the next week. They are professional and timely. They show up when they say they will and work until the job is done. They moved the heavy furniture out of the way and the moved back. There is never a mess. We wouldn't have anyone else do our painting.

Description of Work
I had living room, which has a 12 foot ceiling, entryway , and hallway painted. I also had some patches in the kitchen repaired and painted.

10/29/2014

Russell W.

Jerry gave us a bid and stuck to his price. He showed up on time, did a great job, is very courteous and easy to work with. Of course we will use him again!

Description of Work
Paint the exterior of new home.

08/05/2014

Levi H.

Shortly after I requested a bid via Angie's List the contractor arrived at my home and quickly completed an inspection of the areas I wanted painted. He provided me with a written estimate then and there. Although, I decided not to have the work done by this contractor it was a pleasant experience.

Description of Work
I was provided with a bid shortly after requesting one.

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

06/02/2014

Dave C.

Excellent job. Jerry and his crew take great pride in their work and go above and beyond what is expected and they do it for a reasonable price. They sealed and caulked everything and Jerry even took some wood stops down for me so my new gutters would hang better when installed. They stayed until after 6 on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend and walked me around the whole house when done and I couldn't find anything to fix and I looked. Two days later Jerry came by and inspected the work before he came to the door for the check. Quality, service, price, you can't go wrong with 509 painting.

Description of Work
Prepped and painted house

05/21/2014

Linda T.

These guys get in, get her done and get out. They were professional. didn't mess around and were very nice. I couldn't have been any happier. They also cleaned up, so it was like no one had even been here doing all that stuff. We have a large multi level house, it was quite an ordeal (in my mind) to get up so high in the air and do what they do! Good job is all I can say.

Description of Work
Painted the outside of the house, plus a very large deck, the spokes, railing, and a full flight of stairs.

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

Pressure Plus

Pressure Plus LLC is your local Painting and Pressure washing specialist. We provide services for both interior and exterior for both commercial and residential properties. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with quality work that will last, in the most efficient way possible to save you money.

Offers by Pressure Plus on Angi
    Covington Painting and Remodel, LLC

Professional paint job at a neighborly price! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

509PAPL882NC
    Washington
    Washington: Contractors
    01/13/2023
    Check, PayPal

Interior & exterior painting, stain & lacquer, cabinet re-finishing, light remodel repairs & drywall repairs, lath & plaster restoration. Winter Discounts available! just mention this ad.