B J Enterprises- 509 painting

509PAPL882NC
WA
Washington: Contractors
01/13/2023

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2315 N Sycamore St

Spokane, WA 99217

I've been painting for 25 years both Interior, Exterior,Cabinet re-finishing and anything to do with coatings. I'll provide a huge list of satisfied customers. My goal is to add you to that reference list. I guarantee you'll be happy with my work & price. I Have some video examples and testimonial's at www.509painting.com I am thankful for the Angie's List Super Service award for 2010 & 2011& 2012, 2013, and now 2014, Thanks to all my Angie List customers- I appreciate your Trust! Winter Discounts Available! just mention this ad...

house painting (74)interior painting (45)pressure washing (15)decks & porches (3)cabinet refacing (2)deck cleaning (2)plastering (2)drywall (2)siding companies (1)fence company (1)

08/22/2018

The painters were professional and did a very good job. Jason is great to work with and a very nice person. The quote was reasonable and he was good at explaining what needed to be done. We're very satisfied with the painting job.

Description of Work
Painting building exterior

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

07/25/2018

I couldn't of been more pleased with the painting of my house. They made my house look GREAT. Everything I had hoped for. The quality of work was superb, very professional. They were very friendly and polite. Answered all my questions with patience. Went above and beyond my expectations. Solomon, Brandon, and Jason were super pleasant to work with. The price was comparable to my other bids and was...

Description of Work
Exterior Painting Residential House/Garage

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

04/19/2018

It took awhile for the company to get ahold of me but they've been responsive since then. I'm awaiting a bid for exterior painting.

Description of Work
Home exterior painting

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

11/21/2017

I purchased an older home and it was in desperate need of a paint job. There was raw wood and peeling paint in 2 different colors 😲. I wanted a deep color but wasn't sure if it would look OK. I got several estimates but I really liked Jason (owner) He talked more about what I wanted unlike others who told me what I should do, while still offering his advice on products and services. Once we agree...

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

11/06/2017

509 did a great job! Our cabin is 1 1/2 hours from Spokane and 509 were the only painters I could get to travel the distance. I will hire them again for any painting jobs I need the future.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

09/06/2017

Jason and his crew are total professionals. I received four bids for the project and 509 came in right in the middle. For the price, I believe I got the best results and value of any of the four painting contractors. The quality of the paint job and attention to detail were far beyond my expectations. I could not recommend 509 Painting enough. Thanks Jason and crew! ~Cameron

Description of Work
Complete exterior house painting.

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

05/22/2017

509 painting was quick to return my call. The estimate was fair and reasonable. The crew Jason, Lonan and Randy were right on time, courteous and very easy to work with. Their friendly and positive attitude made it a smooth and pleasant house painting experience. They took great care to cover outside plants and anything else that might collect drips of paint. The crew did a good job cleaning up ev...

Description of Work
Exterior house painting, small interior painting job

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

05/18/2017

Excellent, very fair price, very responsive, excellent customer service

Description of Work
Exterior painting of the house and detached garage

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

05/01/2017

GREAT, THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I USED THEM. I'M VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
PAINTING INSIDE THE HOUSE, 3 BATHS AND 3 BEDROOMS, VAULTED CEILINGS

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

02/22/2017

Jason was great!! Job well done. Very pleasant and thorough.

Description of Work
Repainting of portions of three different rooms

Work Completed On 02/22/2017

Interior & exterior painting, stain & lacquer, cabinet re-finishing, light remodel repairs & drywall repairs, lath & plaster restoration. Winter Discounts available! just mention this ad.

Check, PayPal