Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Rupert, ID
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Rupert
- RepairClinic.com IncThey had the part I needed and shipped it out pretty quickly. It seems their pricing was OK ($5.99) for the specialty bolt but shipping for a bolt was almost as much. Could have shipped it for about $.80 in a padded envelope.
- American Mower And SawThey were very responsive to me during this minor transaction. They immediately ordered the part I needed, called me when it came in, and showed me how to put it on my mower. They have a very clean shop; everyone is helpful; the system they use to order parts and follow up is very professional. Since I live in Sandpoint I had to drive to Coeur d' Alene to pick up this part. This was due to the fact that our local shop is inept. I will take my mower to American Mower and Saw when it needs any kind of service
- Small Engine Rehab & RepairI was over cutting my son's lawn and my tractor went bad. Called Doug; he took my tractor and I had it back in less than a week.
- Paul's Do It Better Auto RepairFrom the time we started using paul for simple jobs like oil changes he has been great to deal with and he has now got all of our work and he even maintains our motor home for us. If I have trouble with anything Paul does our work for us and we are very happy and expect nothing but the best and have confidence in his work. We have spent a great deal with Paul and have had no problems to date
- MOWERS-N-MORE LLCI am a divorced woman with an old Dixon riding lawn mower, tiller, string weed eater, chain saw, etc. Due to the age of my equipment, it seems to always be breaking down or not starting and I don't know enough to fix it myself. L.G. has always fixed my machines and I have complete faith in him. Once my lawn mower wouldn't start and I described the symptoms to him and he suggested that maybe the blades were engaged, thus causing it not to start. He was exactly right. Another time my chain saw wouldn't start and I attempted to fix it myself by replacing the fuel filter and spark plug. It still wouldn't start and he fixed it for me - the exhaust was stopped up. Sometimes I know he takes pity on me and doesn't charge me or charged me at reduced cost. He is a sweet heart and is always cheerful and helpful. When I eventually have to replace my equipment, I will definitely buy from him
- Sears Appliance RepairThe repair experience was excellent, with a very knowledgeable technician. The downside with this repair, and others, is that it takes awhile to get the appointment, then time to order the part, and more time to get another appointment to install the part. Sears needs more repair people, and readily available parts. Ours was a replacement for a split water line hose on the refrigerator
- Mr MowerI dropped off the mower on Saturday. They called Monday afternoon with an estimate to replace the thermostat. I called Tuesday and requested work be performed. Called the following Monday for repair status. Mower had been ready since Wed but I was never notified. Picked up mower. Took home and started mowing the lawn. Within 2 minutes of starting the mower started to rattle and sounded like metal on metal. Checked the blade and everything looked tight. Took back to the shop the next day and explained the situation. The manager (owner?) stated that it was the thermostat that was rattling and that is what I should expect from an entry level mower. (mower is only a little over a year old) I explained that it didn't rattle before the repair. He said they didn't replace the thermostat and that the choke arm had been positioned incorrectly and was holding the choke open (my mistake when I pulled the carb off) I confirmed that the thermostat had not been replaced and said that the overall problem I was having wasn't fixed then but the issue I had brought it in for was fixed. he told me I should have told them the problem so they could have investigated further. He reluctantly took the top part of the mower off to show me that the thermostat was the issue with the rattling. Seemed very put off by having to do this. When he pulled the top case off, a small plate on the side fell over. It had not been tightened and was laying against the top of the motor as it was spinning. They claimed they didn't take that part off (which is possible) but failed to reassemble it correctly as it clips to the top section and would not rub against the motor even of the bolt wasn't tightened. Tightened the bolt and reassembled. Mower ran great and was quiet again. Went home and finished mowing. Later that week looked at the receipt and saw that they had charged me $22 for a new thermostat, that the manager stated that they didn't replace. Went to the facility on 9/27/2013 to ask whether they did or did not replace it. The kid at the counter said the work order stated that they did replace it, but the manager and mechanic were not in. He expected the manager in that afternoon and would have him call me. That was several days ago and have never heard a word back from them. They just seem to busy to do a thorough job on the repairs and don't really seem to care about the customer after the service. Will not use them again
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Rupert
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They had the part I needed and shipped it out pretty quickly. It seems their pricing was OK ($5.99) for the specialty bolt but shipping for a bolt was almost as much. Could have shipped it for about $.80 in a padded envelopeKurtis M.
- Business Description:Jims Repair & Distributing is locally owned and operated in Jerome, ID . We currently repair and service all brands of lawnmowers including blade sharpening and oil changes. We also take care of - - Lawnmower Repair - Hydraulic hose Repair - Pump Repair - Ram Repair - Sales and services all brands of Furnaces - ASC Factory Warranty - Minn Kota Service and Parts We have a sales and service division for pressure washers and parts washers. Pressure washer soap and space heaters. We are a c..
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was over under warranty. They sure did they did a good job. It has nothing to do with the repair man I would say their scheduling it's way out there I mean they have to go a long way out. Their schedule is so full and over bookedDeborah M P.
- Business Description:N Martin GREEN TURF is focused on providing high-quality lawn service and customer satisfaction - I will do everything I can to meet your expectations.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Rupert
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!