Need to purchase a new gas furnace but aren’t sure which type is right for your home and needs? Taking a little bit of time to research furnaces to see which option is right for you can save you money over time. Here’s a look at five furnace types.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Rupert, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local HVAC contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Rupert
- DIAMOND HEATING & COOLINGThe morning Owen was coming out he text me a photo of him and the time he be arriving. It was awesome they came out look at the unit, told us what was wrong and how soon it would be fixed. They were on time very nice and emailed us a quote with 3hours.
- Eco Insulation LLCKris Grover and his team were fantastic ! Great service , great deal , and great people. Thank you ECO for the R60G love!
- Right Now Heating and Air ConditioningThey responded right away. They came and replaced in one day, they were very clean and they cleaned up very well and I was pleased with them.
- Brenovations HVAC LLC43 minutes ago We went with this company in June 2022 for two HVAC systems . We gave them a check for $8420 which was half of the price, and were to pay the remaining $8420 when the work was complete. That second payment was to be put on my AMEX card. The workers were finished and I went out to make the final payment..gave them my card, they called the office to get the total due which would be $8420, and charged us $16,840. That was the total amount not the half which it was supposed to be. It turns out the office manager told them the wrong amount to charge. When she realized her mistake, she then proceeded to charge the correct amount $8420 six times. We called and ask her what was going on and she said it didn’t “go through” AMEX had marked it as fraud as she had attempted $67,360. At no time did she try and correct her mistake. It took 2 weeks to get this mess corrected and due to the untrustworthy practices I couldn’t use my card and it had to be replaced. Additionally, the owner Brendan fired two employees that charged the first amount…told by the office manager, when they did nothing wrong. This girl is still working there, so watch your bills. In a nutshell the owner supported a woman who did not know how to back out an incorrect charge and fix it. Would never recommend
- Fairway Plumbing Heating & CoolingThe work was good and the price was fair. In my experience, the owner Rick is disengenious about supporting and guaranteeing his work.
- CONAN HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONINGVery professional. They made us feel like we were their only job today and ask several times if there was anything else. They were able to get us in the same day we called to fix our furnace. They also answered other questions we had on where we could put carbon monoxide detectors. I will call them again with future repairs
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingThese guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.
- Master Tech LLCOur home appliance warranty service company scheduled an AC tuneup for us with Master Tech. They were to call us within 1 business day to schedule an appointment. We waited a full 5 business days, no response and so we called them, left a message giving the service repair number and details. 3 more business days later and still no response. After reaching out to our warranty service company they finally got ahold of Master Tech who said they don’t service ACs. That’s fine if you don’t provide that specific service but the lack of response is extremely unprofessional. To ignore the service repair given to them and still not return our message after we’ve waited almost 2 weeks from scheduling it, was frustrating. Would not recommend
- Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & CoolingMy first replacement a year ago went very smoothly. Service was scheduled for the following day and finished in a few hours. The most recent replacement was performed by a different technician. Service was scheduled for the same day. He was initially here to trouble shoot a repair from the previous week that did not help save the unit as we had hoped. This replacement took a bit longer then my previous replacement as he had to return to the shop for supplies he did not have on the truck. The tech was authorized to reduce the cost of the replacement by a few hundred dollars (approximately 1/2 of repair bill) due to the failed attempt to baby along the old unit only a week prior, which helped a little. Currently awaiting building inspection to complete the job. I have used Hawthorne for four years now. I have had annual a/c, furnace, and plumbing inspections. Our home was a foreclosure so we were not sure how well maintained the major systems were. The technicians that come to my home are in uniform and are neat and clean. They are respectful of my home, always wearing boot covers on their shoes even when I say it is not necessary. Dealing with the office is also very professional. I have, on two occasions, phoned before 'normal' office hours and been greeted by a friendly voice. I believe they have an answering service for after hours. On these occasions, the office returned my call promptly and scheduled same day service. I feel they may be a little pricey, however, I have not shopped around. I was originally referred to Hawthorne by our home warranty company shortly after moving in. I have continued with them and not shopped around based on their overall service. Why mess with a good thing
- WIEMER HEATINGWiemer did such a good job for us! The secretary, Erika, is a very nice young lady, as well as each of the techs that came to our home. We needed gas to be brought from the alley to our home, and a trench had to be dug (the guys were so nice!, they were from KVO) as well as the old electric furnace hauled off and a new gas furnace installed. Everyone involved was just top of the line ~ the young men that came and went actually put booties on coming In and out of the house, and they even rolled out blue plastic so that the flooring stayed clean and without scratches. I really appreciated Doug with the bidding, as well ~ he took the time and effort to show us everything we could choose from, and why and what the differences were. I feel badly that I can't recall the names of the 2 techs that came and worked on everything, but they were such polite and professional young men, and they made certain to get us heat before it got too cold. They talked to me about the process, they helped me figure out the shelter and gas company stuff, and they were cheerful and kind the entire time, despite having to haul out my humongous old furnace. And the furnace they installed is working so nicely! What a joy to come into our home and it's all warm, with no effort! Previously we had the awful and expensive old electric furnace or the wood stove to choose from, and when we were younger, that wood stove worked excellently, but now that we are older, we decided to just go for it and get a gas furnace. Well, we have not regretted that decision yet. It was 3°F last night, and we were literally cooking all night long, it was so warm in the house! After 24 yrs. of using a woodstove, it has seemed almost magical to walk into our home and with no effort, it is warm! I am so pleased with Wiemer Heating, and recommend them to everyone! For $5.5 K, from start to finish, we now have a gas heated home! Thank you Wiemer, you guys are the best
Last update on September 23, 2022
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Rupert
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
How do you keep your home’s second floor cool? Learn two-story house air conditioning tips that’ll keep you comfortable, whether you’re upstairs or down.
Prepare your HVAC system for summer before the seasons change and you need the air conditioning. See what spring AC cleanings and visual checks to do.
Find HVAC contractors in
- American Falls,
- Twin Falls,
- Arbon Valley,
HVAC Contractors in Rupert, ID
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Air Exchange Technologies Inc540 Pershing Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Aire Care Heating & Cooling726 W Whitman
Pocatello, Idaho 83204
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 2141 E Magnolia St
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Aqua Plumbing424 1/2 S. Olive Ave
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- AVALON PCS INC2184 Channing Way PMB 303
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Air Exchange Technologies Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Idaho Stove Works, LLC713 Tyhee
American Falls, Idaho 83211
- Idaho Stove Works, LLC
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Master Tech LLCPO Box 50577
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83405
- Master Tech LLC
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- PLEW'S HEATING & AIR CNDTNG235 5TH AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- PLEW'S HEATING & AIR CNDTNG
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
Tempe, Arizona 85283
- Sermon Service & Electric121 3rd Ave E
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- SIERRA HEATING & COOLING1340 Hillcrest Street
American Falls, Idaho 83211
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- Sumo Moving4352 E 141 N
Rigby, Idaho 83442
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc1535 Kimberly Rd
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc