Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Hansen, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Hansen
- CONAN HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONINGVery professional. They made us feel like we were their only job today and ask several times if there was anything else. They were able to get us in the same day we called to fix our furnace. They also answered other questions we had on where we could put carbon monoxide detectors. I will call them again with future repairs
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingThese guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.
- WIEMER HEATINGWiemer did such a good job for us! The secretary, Erika, is a very nice young lady, as well as each of the techs that came to our home. We needed gas to be brought from the alley to our home, and a trench had to be dug (the guys were so nice!, they were from KVO) as well as the old electric furnace hauled off and a new gas furnace installed. Everyone involved was just top of the line ~ the young men that came and went actually put booties on coming In and out of the house, and they even rolled out blue plastic so that the flooring stayed clean and without scratches. I really appreciated Doug with the bidding, as well ~ he took the time and effort to show us everything we could choose from, and why and what the differences were. I feel badly that I can't recall the names of the 2 techs that came and worked on everything, but they were such polite and professional young men, and they made certain to get us heat before it got too cold. They talked to me about the process, they helped me figure out the shelter and gas company stuff, and they were cheerful and kind the entire time, despite having to haul out my humongous old furnace. And the furnace they installed is working so nicely! What a joy to come into our home and it's all warm, with no effort! Previously we had the awful and expensive old electric furnace or the wood stove to choose from, and when we were younger, that wood stove worked excellently, but now that we are older, we decided to just go for it and get a gas furnace. Well, we have not regretted that decision yet. It was 3°F last night, and we were literally cooking all night long, it was so warm in the house! After 24 yrs. of using a woodstove, it has seemed almost magical to walk into our home and with no effort, it is warm! I am so pleased with Wiemer Heating, and recommend them to everyone! For $5.5 K, from start to finish, we now have a gas heated home! Thank you Wiemer, you guys are the best
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingVery pleased . Besides service on furnace & air conditioner, I had the water heater flushed, and a new thermostat control installed. Both techs were very cordial, and respectful.
- Advanced Home ServicesTerrible: First appointment canceled 2 hours before schedule. 2nd appointment 2hours late. Estimated cost to simple install faucet $1175! Get cost estimate before scheduling a visit as they will charge minimum minimum $39, even if you you weren’t given a preliminary estimate and you refuse their cost estimate. BUYER BEWARE
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & ElectricHe was very good at what he was doing, my old thermostat wasn't working, So, I got a new programmable thermostat, he also put it were I could see it, before I couldn't see it very well at all. He cleaned the heating unit for me and was just great.
- Advanced Home ServicesWow. This business is there to rip people off! We had an issue with our AC unit. Something small. They came out quickly and said we had to replace the whole system, and the quote was $14,000 for their bare bones unit and system with no bells and whistles. $14,000!!!!!! The minute I said we were going to get quotes from others before deciding, he quickly got up and left. We ended up having a guy come out and fix our problem for only $150. It now runs just fine. Do not trust this company. They just want your money. They probably try and trick people into paying such a high amount before they get a chance to get multiple quotes. Horrible company
- Aqua PlumbingIt went great! They are reliable and provide high quality work. I would highly recommend them to others.
- Wellers heating and coolingThey were the only company to answer their phone that day, and they came out after hours for no additional charge. Then they stayed to help us find a fix that fit our budget, all with the greatest attitude.
- Advanced Heating And CoolingHeating, air conditioner, 50 gallon water heater, new thermostat They were wonderful!!!! The estimate was right on and the work was so clean. I would hire them again without a problem.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Hansen
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide pro..Recent Review:Right Now was awesome. Very professional and respectful. My tech was knowledgeable and didn't try to upsell a bunch of things to me. The price was very good. I highly recommend Right Now for your annual AC/Furnace Tune-UpAndrew D.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:I had a question about microwave repair. He answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately new parts are no longer available for model in question. He gave me part # if I wanted to call around for a used part somewhere. Got lots of good infoERIK H.
- Business Description:Since 2012, Aqua Plumbing has been the premier plumber for the residents of Bonner and Boundary counties. We are a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction and high quality workmanship. Our technicians specialize in general plumbing repairs of both residential and commercial locations. Some of the services we provide include plumbing repairs and installations of water heaters and drains, winterization, sewer lateral camera inspections, a..
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Harmond was extremely professional. He listened and guided me through the process and offered a solution that solved the issue! So much easier than having to arrange and wait for a repair technician to come into our home, and so much more time efficient and very cost-savingMichael G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Very happy with them. If they don't have a preferred vendor in your area who can handle your repair, you can hire whomever you want. Important: you must get an approval from them before you hire the vendor if you want the service covered. You pay the vendor directly for the work and email Complete Protection a copy of the receipt; they reimburse you within 30 days as promised. I've used them three times over the past year and everything went smoothly. They reimburse me on time and are easy to deal with over the phoneAndrea C.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They had the part I needed and shipped it out pretty quickly. It seems their pricing was OK ($5.99) for the specialty bolt but shipping for a bolt was almost as much. Could have shipped it for about $.80 in a padded envelopeKurtis M.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:Used the Chat function on their website to clarify my question. Spoke with Ashley. She answered my question quickly and clarified why I was looking at 2 different prices for what appeared to be the exact item. She explained the "Original manufacturer item" versus the "After market generic" item. Very helpfulBill C.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:One pool claim was specifically excluded by the contract provisions. One pool claim was difficult to work through (leaking check valves), The last pool claim went very smoothly, very quickly, and with a good service provider. This involved replacing the motor on the pool filter pump. There was no dispute in work-scope. The service provider was very busy, so it was a full week from failure to repair. Luckily I could still circulate water using the waterfall so the pool did not breed excessive algae. The A/C claim was a disappointment because in order to get what I needed, I had to settle for a payout vs. a repair. Of course, the payout was extremely low (based on their high-volume wholesale rates) vs. my retail cost for repairs. Furthermore, the A/C contract provisions limit the refrigerant refill amount. I paid several hundred dollars more to refill my unit after the repair. Thankfully, the A/C repair was early/ pre-season, so the time to settle the claim and replace the unit was acceptableDag C.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Keith at High Tech Home warranties coordinated a repair where a service professional evaluated and fixed an AC unit with a matter of hours. Hugely important in Florida. All the more impressive considering that AC guys must be in high demand with the heat. I was very impressed overall. <br /Amod S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Hansen, ID
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aire Care Heating & Cooling726 W Whitman
Pocatello, Idaho 83204
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
Seattle, Washington 98108
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Aqua Plumbing424 1/2 S. Olive Ave
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- AVALON PCS INC2184 Channing Way PMB 303
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Aire Care Heating & Cooling
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- PLEW'S HEATING & AIR CNDTNG235 5TH AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- PLEW'S HEATING & AIR CNDTNG
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
- Sermon Service & Electric340 May Street
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83403
- Sermon Service & Electric121 3rd Ave E
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- SIERRA HEATING & COOLING1340 Hillcrest Street
American Falls, Idaho 83211
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- Sumo Moving4352 E 141 N
Rigby, Idaho 83442
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc1535 Kimberly Rd
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc