Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Shoshone, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Shoshone
- CONAN HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONINGVery professional. They made us feel like we were their only job today and ask several times if there was anything else. They were able to get us in the same day we called to fix our furnace. They also answered other questions we had on where we could put carbon monoxide detectors. I will call them again with future repairs
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingThese guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.
- WIEMER HEATINGWiemer did such a good job for us! The secretary, Erika, is a very nice young lady, as well as each of the techs that came to our home. We needed gas to be brought from the alley to our home, and a trench had to be dug (the guys were so nice!, they were from KVO) as well as the old electric furnace hauled off and a new gas furnace installed. Everyone involved was just top of the line ~ the young men that came and went actually put booties on coming In and out of the house, and they even rolled out blue plastic so that the flooring stayed clean and without scratches. I really appreciated Doug with the bidding, as well ~ he took the time and effort to show us everything we could choose from, and why and what the differences were. I feel badly that I can't recall the names of the 2 techs that came and worked on everything, but they were such polite and professional young men, and they made certain to get us heat before it got too cold. They talked to me about the process, they helped me figure out the shelter and gas company stuff, and they were cheerful and kind the entire time, despite having to haul out my humongous old furnace. And the furnace they installed is working so nicely! What a joy to come into our home and it's all warm, with no effort! Previously we had the awful and expensive old electric furnace or the wood stove to choose from, and when we were younger, that wood stove worked excellently, but now that we are older, we decided to just go for it and get a gas furnace. Well, we have not regretted that decision yet. It was 3°F last night, and we were literally cooking all night long, it was so warm in the house! After 24 yrs. of using a woodstove, it has seemed almost magical to walk into our home and with no effort, it is warm! I am so pleased with Wiemer Heating, and recommend them to everyone! For $5.5 K, from start to finish, we now have a gas heated home! Thank you Wiemer, you guys are the best
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingVery pleased . Besides service on furnace & air conditioner, I had the water heater flushed, and a new thermostat control installed. Both techs were very cordial, and respectful.
- Advanced Home ServicesTerrible: First appointment canceled 2 hours before schedule. 2nd appointment 2hours late. Estimated cost to simple install faucet $1175! Get cost estimate before scheduling a visit as they will charge minimum minimum $39, even if you you weren’t given a preliminary estimate and you refuse their cost estimate. BUYER BEWARE
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & ElectricHe was very good at what he was doing, my old thermostat wasn't working, So, I got a new programmable thermostat, he also put it were I could see it, before I couldn't see it very well at all. He cleaned the heating unit for me and was just great.
- Advanced Home ServicesWow. This business is there to rip people off! We had an issue with our AC unit. Something small. They came out quickly and said we had to replace the whole system, and the quote was $14,000 for their bare bones unit and system with no bells and whistles. $14,000!!!!!! The minute I said we were going to get quotes from others before deciding, he quickly got up and left. We ended up having a guy come out and fix our problem for only $150. It now runs just fine. Do not trust this company. They just want your money. They probably try and trick people into paying such a high amount before they get a chance to get multiple quotes. Horrible company
- Aqua PlumbingIt went great! They are reliable and provide high quality work. I would highly recommend them to others.
- Wellers heating and coolingThey were the only company to answer their phone that day, and they came out after hours for no additional charge. Then they stayed to help us find a fix that fit our budget, all with the greatest attitude.
- Advanced Heating And CoolingHeating, air conditioner, 50 gallon water heater, new thermostat They were wonderful!!!! The estimate was right on and the work was so clean. I would hire them again without a problem.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Shoshone
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide pro..Recent Review:The guy responded to me faster than the company I called, showed up faster, and repaired it faster. Which means the early bird gets the worm especially when your quick, professional, and can repair the problem on the spotJeanette B.
- Business Description:Since 2012, Aqua Plumbing has been the premier plumber for the residents of Bonner and Boundary counties. We are a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction and high quality workmanship. Our technicians specialize in general plumbing repairs of both residential and commercial locations. Some of the services we provide include plumbing repairs and installations of water heaters and drains, winterization, sewer lateral camera inspections, a..
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Marvin & Alberto of All Service Moving did a fantastic job - fast, friendly, careful, and thorough. They loaded and shipped boxes and furniture from two locations over an hour apart to our new home. Two flights of stairs at the first, two flights at the 2nd. Brought everything to the final location and individual rooms per instruction. Literally laid out the red carpet, everything padded + shrink wrapped. They even went the extra mile to assemble a bed frame at the end of a long dayLuke M.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:H was not able to diagnose problem. I’m all fairness, I had already replaced the water pump and the checked that there was no obstruction in the hose from the machine to the drainage pipe. There were problems with credit card transaction. Staff was very courteous and responsiveSascha v.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Very well. The repairman checked the washer thoroughly, and determined that we didnt need to replace the motor at this time. We really appreciated his honesty and professionalism. Will definitely call them the next time we need any household appliance repairsChristine G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Excellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..Daron S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I used their online service and got the parts I needed at the lowest price.I just called them on an 800 number and they gave me the exact part for the exact model that I needed.I was very pleased with them. Either my part is popular on demand and I had to wait for it to come in but otherwise once it came in they delivered.Gary C.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went very well! Morgan was excellent and patient with me as I had to double check the part I need to replace. The diagram showed the part I need and she is inquiring with the manufacturer about availability and pricingThomas K.
- Business Description:Sumo Moving of Rigby, ID offers dependable moving services to residential, commercial, and household customers. We offer our services to all surrounding areas and national customers across 48 states. Our experienced, knowledgeable, and careful team is ready to serve you with all your needs. We guarantee customer satisfaction while mounting our quality of workRecent Review:Matt and his crew showed up on time and immediately got to work. They competed the move within the estimated time and were very careful handling our household goods. I would highly recommend them and will use Sumo Moving for any of my future moving needs. <br /Michael S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Shoshone, ID
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aire Care Heating & Cooling726 W Whitman
Pocatello, Idaho 83204
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
Seattle, Washington 98108
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Aqua Plumbing424 1/2 S. Olive Ave
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- AVALON PCS INC2184 Channing Way PMB 303
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Aire Care Heating & Cooling
- Bickford Heating & Refrigeration2162 S 1700 E
Gooding, Idaho 83330
- Bickford Heating & Refrigeration
- Family Health Svc388 Martin St
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Family Health Svc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Master Tech LLCPO Box 50577
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83405
- Master Tech LLC
- PLEW'S HEATING & AIR CNDTNG235 5TH AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- PLEW'S HEATING & AIR CNDTNG
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
- Sermon Service & Electric121 3rd Ave E
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- SIERRA HEATING & COOLING1340 Hillcrest Street
American Falls, Idaho 83211
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- Sumo Moving4352 E 141 N
Rigby, Idaho 83442
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc1535 Kimberly Rd
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc