For your family’s safety, you don’t want to have a smoke alarm malfunction at the moment when you need it most. Find out how long smoke detectors last, how often to test and replace them, and the time investment needed to maintain them.
Get matched with top water and fire damage restoration in Mountain Home, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local water and fire damage restoration.
Recent Water Damage Restoration Reviews in Mountain Home
- Aspen EnvironmentalEverything went as planned, better than I hoped for. Clean, professional, and maintained their distance. Finally back to normal. Thank you!
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- Tobin Cleaning & RestorationThe company had a very experienced employee therefore the mess was contained and the whole ordeal went very smoothly.
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- ARS Flood and Fire CleanupThey are EXTREMELY professional, fast, efficient, and a pleasure to work with! Very informative leaving no questions unanswered. Very impressed!
- Tobin Cleaning & RestorationTobin was great. Leak was fixed immediately and drywall was patched and painted in a few days. We were very impressed with their service and competence.
- Tobin Cleaning & RestorationI have never been as pleased with the services of a company as I am with Tobins.. They were punctual for every appointment, very professional and very friendly. They seemed to always be doing the little extra things that I wouldn't have considered, such as making up the bed when moving furniture back into the bedroom. Mark was tremendously helpful in keeping the work going and dealing with the insurance people. As a recent widow, I felt overwhelmed when the flood occurred, but with one call to Tobins the pressure was gone. I would highly recommend this fine company to anyone
- Tobin Cleaning & RestorationThey had good workmanship. It wasn't excellent but it was good. Of course it was an insurance claim so the price was a little high; I don't know how much it would cost otherwise.
- ADVANCED CLEANING & RESTORATIONMike Taylor and his team reponded very quickly and did a great job cleaning up the mess and working with me and my insurance to get everything back to new.
- ADVANCED CLEANING & RESTORATIONwe just bought a house in June 2010 and the toilet was leaking for a long time underneath the carpet and we didn't know it. The home inspection didn't pick it up either. when we were remodeling the bathroom and pulled up the carpet, the whole floor underneath was rotten and wet. Mike from advanced came out the same day, tore out the damaged wet wood, cleaned up the mold, placed fans to dry up everything over night. The next day they were here bright and early, replaced the floor and even laid down new tile. They were very clean and professional. They were much cheaper then most of the people we called for estimate. We also had them come back for another job. Our water heater busted and soaked the basement floor. They cam dried it all up and replaced the water heater all with in 4 hours
Water Damage Restoration Services in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you. Additional DBA - Red..Recent Review:Technician was on time, identified the problem areas and cleared them quickly.Karen W.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.siteRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
- Business Description:P.E.A. Construction has proudly brought services to the Treasure Valley since 2003. Our expert craftsmanship and our personal touch will make the finished product dazzle. We understand what is necessary to complete your job. Offering both commercial and residential services, we provide the entire process. We will work with you to ensure the final product matches your individual needs and desires and stays within your budget. We will assist you in understanding different options that will offe..Recent Review:Smoothly. Pedro, the contractor was very professional, always showed up on time, knew what he was doing, and everything was done well and with the absolute minimum impact on the rest of the house. Every effort was made to keep the work area clean and blocked off. He made every effort to accommodate our time schedule and work around changes we had to make. We will definitely use PEA again for any work that comes upCarole W.
- Business Description:We are a 24/7 Water Damage, Mold and Bio Growth Remediation company serving the Treasure Valley and beyond. We have 12 years combined construction and remodeling experience and have been actively restoring water damage and remediation mold and biogrowth with 1 800 Water Damage of Meridian from August 2015 to February 2017. Call today to schedule your FREE water damage and mold inspectionRecent Review:He's extremely knowledgeable and very easy to work with; I'd highly recommend Rhino Restoration.Meg G.
- Business Description:Local Expert Water, Fire, Smoke and Mold Restoration in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Call for fast, local 24x7 response.Recent Review:Avoid these people!!!!!! They are the worst. They tell you lie after lie and take forever to do the work. My insurance company called them in even though it was not in my best interest. I regret the day I let them in my front door, and I regret the day I let Allstate insure my houseMargaret M.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Mold damage clean up and remediation services. 18+ Years in the industry. Free estimates and 2nd opinions.
- Recent Review:<p>Was told it was $265.00 just for cleaning. Asked me if I had pet stains. When I replied that I did, the quote went up to almost $300.00. This was an over the phone estimate. They never even looked at my carpet. I went with another company that came out and did an estimate in person. It was almost $150.00 cheaper and the carpet looks amazing.</p> <br /Toni O.
- Business Description:A Plus Carpet Care serves the Treasure Valley and other Idaho areas and offers Carpet & Upholstery cleaning, Pet Damage, Repairs, Re-Stretching, Installs, Leather cleaning and Restorations Services. Carpets Area Rugs Leather Upholstery Oriental and fine Rugs We also Offer - Urine / Odor Removal Carpet Re-stretching, repairs & Installs RV and Mattress cleaning Disinfect and deodorize Hot Water Pressure Washing We are Non Toxic and leave no Soapy residues so please call us. we look for..Recent Review:I called and explained that I needed two rooms of carpet cleaned while my husband was out of town and our large dog was out of the house. I also explained very clearly that it was important that hypoallergenic products be used as I have allergies and am very sensitive to fragrances. I asked if they had such products available to use. The person said "yes." When they arrived to do the work, the day before my husband and the dog were due home, I asked again about the hypoallergenic products, and the people who came to do the work said they didn't have them but the detergent they used had very little odor. The woman said she has asthma and it doesn't bother her. <br /> Because our dog is very old and going to the dog sitter is traumatic for him, I was reluctant to reschedule, so I allowed them to do the work. Fortunately, the bedroom carpet does not have a strong odor, but the family room carpet smells so strongly it is making me sick. I wish I had sent them away. I am very angry about being told they had hypoallergenic products available when they did not, and I would NEVER call this company again or recommend them to anyone. <br /> I was very clear when I called them on the phone how important it was to me to get the work done while my husband was out of town and with the appropriate products, and I feel they were completely uncaring about my needs. <br /John J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water damage restoration service articles
Getting ready for a trip? Don’t let water damage wreak havoc on your home while you’re away. With a few simple precautionary measures, you can help prevent flooding and potential leaks. We’ll cover how to prevent water leaks in your home here.
Whether coming from a hurricane or a leaky pipe, water damage is always a headache. Follow our top tips, however, and you’ll be on the road to restoring your home and furniture—and leaving the worst behind you before you know it.
Find water and fire damage restoration in
- Grand View
- Glenns Ferry
- Garden City
- Idaho City
- Horseshoe Bend
- Garden Valley
water and fire damage restoration in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
- Direct Control
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- Mold Solutions of Idaho
- Mold Solutions of Idaho
- REE-Construction/First General Idaho250 Cole Rd
- Rhino Restoration & Remodeling412 N MIDLAND BLVD
- Richardson Bros. Hardwood LLC240 S. Cole Rd
- Rocky Mountain Insulation Services1552 E Terry St
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2280 E Commercial St
- REE-Construction/First General Idaho
- SERVPRO of Idaho Falls965 E. Lincoln Road
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- SERVPRO of Idaho Falls