Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Moscow, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Moscow
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Those Guys Specialty Concrete LLCThey did a terrible job pouring the initial pad and the top began crumbling away within 6 months. I contacted him to come repair it. He came out to see what repairs were needed. He made several appointments to complete the repair and then wouldn't show up to actually do the work. He gave excuse after excuse. Eventually, I had a separate business make the repairs. This contractor is unreliable, does terrible work, and is not worth the time and money!
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncHe was very busy so it took a while to get on the schedule. When he did show he gave me notice and was here at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. He finished to whole project by noon on Friday. these guys sure know how to work. Mike was awesome. He cleaned up and moved some dirt for us while he had his equipment here and best of all he cleaned up and left us in good shape. He even moved some sod to help my wife plant some trees. These guys were great to work with and they sure got the job done. He even offers a 5% discount to Angie's List members and that amounted to $830 for me
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and crew were fantastic to work with - 100% professional but also a pleasure to get to know. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had been working on getting contractors up to bid on the project for 4 weeks. Out of the initial 4 contractors that my neighbor had given me (he owns a concrete business and these contractors get their concrete from him), only 1 contractor called me back and came and gave us a bid. We accepted the bid and four weeks later, after a handful of phone calls, they had yet to start the project. On May 17th, I got online and found Carlson's Custom Concrete and called him because frankly, he had a website and I like it. He answered right away. I told him what we were wanting and he said he would come up late afternoon to look. I texted him my address. Friday night, around 5:30, he called and said he was on his way. Once he got here, we looked at the sites and he explained what would need to be done in order to have it meet our needs. This was appreciative, because he talked about having a "thiken edge" and using rebar so that the pads would be solid and not break off on the hillside. This was not even discussed with the previous contractor. I told him as I was leaving that I would inform the other contractor, which I did. Mike and his crew showed up at 7:15 the next morning (saturday) to begin the prep work. It was raining, however they worked until about 1 pm getting the land ready. At 7:15 on Monday morning, they were here, finished the prep work, poured the concrete, worked it and finished by 12:00 pm. Miked called me at that time, said that they were going to come back in the evening to remove the frames and apply the sealer. The sealer would take about three days to finish curing, however we would be able to move our building onto the pad the next day. Water and rain would not hurt the concrete. I told him "awesome". In the evening his worker came, finished the sealer, removed the boards and was paid for the job. Mike then called my husband after everything was complete and made sure that our expectations were complete, in which they were. It was REALLY REFRESHING to have someone show up when they promised, assess what needs to be done in order for the job to be done right, then do it and then make sure we were happy with the results, not only at the end, but thru out the process. I would highly recommend Carlson's Custom Concrete and would use them again if the need arises
Concrete Repair Contractors in Moscow
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:We are a full service swimming pool & spa company. We have our own in house plastering and tile crew which will save time and misunderstandings during the construction or remodeling process of your pool. By doing this, sub contractors are held to a bare minimum. The president of the company holds a Mechanical Engineering degree and can take on any project no matter what the challenge or difficulty and make sure the finished product is properly built and of the highest quality possible! Our tr..Recent Review:Still waiting for someone to return our call. (801) 554-5299 or (801) 550-1866 Need hot tub repair!!Ken F.
- Business Description:Tear off old or existing roof, replace with either shingle or tin roofing. Remodel bathrooms, rooms, kitchens.Recent Review:The service went very well. I was very pleased. He drops up and came under budget. The craftsmanship was incredible. He listened and very attentive to the details.Danny E.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with locations in Spokane, Greater Seattle, Tri-Cities and East Wenatchee WA. Our company's main office is in East Wenatchee, WA. We have been in business since 2011, our contractor license is #1855s**854dq we are fully insured (1,000,000) and bonded (12,000) and carry all the appropriate insurances to work on your property without any liability to you. 1855slabjacks polyurethane injection SlabJacking is far superior to last centuries Mudjacking. Le..Recent Review:They were very thorough on explaining the work to be done beforehand. Took pictures for comparison of before and after. Prompt, professional and friendly. Very happy with the work.Kathy G.
- Business Description:Are you looking for a new drive way, patio, or sidewalk? For quality, durability and excellent service, call Golden Lion Concrete for a quick bid for any of your concrete needs! Our headquarters are in Brigham City, Utah. Golden Lion Concrete is locally owned and operated. We specialize in both residential and commercial jobs. Licensed and insured, with over 45 years of experience, concrete specialist Mike Larragoitiy and his team provide the best service and quality workmanship in concrete f..Recent Review:Mike came out to my property and measured out a quote on an RV pad and back patio. Mike seemed very professional and knowledgeable. He told me to take the RV pad out 6 inches from the property line to provide enough room for a fence. He stated they would have to dig in the back and haul out dirt for the back patio (We discussed giving to the neighbors because they needed dirt). Mike created a contract that contained an RV pad and a patio in the back of the house, which I signed and provided to him to start the work the following week. The day Mike showed up to do the job with his crew, things started to change. He said he was going to raise the back patio to encase the stairs in concrete which would make the first step only 2 inches high. I told him I didn't like the idea because that would mean I could never remove the stairs without breaking concrete and also it would make the first stair a different height than the rest. I asked Mike what the correct thing to do was and he stated it was to dig down and remove dirt (which is what we originally discussed). After that, Mike seemed irritated. We then went to the RV pad and he told me that the RV pad was going to cost "a lot" more than originally discussed and contracted. He stated that the RV pad would cost more or for the same price, have a big gap between the concrete and the fence. Since the RV price was now "a lot" more or would have a huge gap, I asked Mike if we could just do the patio in the back. I was then told that the back patio was going to cost more because originally I was provided a package deal wit the RV pad. When I expressed that I didn't understand why it would cost more for the patio due to the fact that the measurements for the RV pad were originally wrong, Mike told me he thinks I should go with another company. I find this experience very unfortunate. I was excited to utilize Mike and his company for our concrete work. He was suggested to us by a friend and came highly recommended. The day Mike came to bid and then the day he showed up to do the job seemed like two totally different people. If you go with this company, make sure the contract you sign is very specific and contains all of the details from the get go. Mike will not remember the specifics as originally discussed and things are subject to change after you sign the contract. Make sure that they also call Blue Stake prior to digging in your yard. They showed up to dig in my yard prior to having Blue Stake come out which would have put any liability on meCHRISTOPHER S.
- Business Description:Idaho contractor's number: RCT-24606. Idaho public works license: PWC-C-7629. Wa. contractor's number: RENAIC*948135. Idaho plumbing license: 008278.Recent Review:I would not hesitate to call for a bid. <br />Marsha M.
- Business Description:We specialize in Roofing and seamless aluminum gutters, but can facilitate all phases of construction. Free Estimates.
- Business Description:Carlson's Custom Concrete, Inc. in locally owned and services all of the Snake River Valley. They offer exquisite decorative concrete, and take pride in their finishing abilities of all flatwork. They offer excavation and replacement to update any home. They bring new techniques to the field, including acid staining, concrete countertops, and fire pits. They make it their business to keep customers satisfied, and their reputation in the community speaks for itself. References are always avail..Recent Review:Mike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crewLawrence S.
- Business Description:We have been in Business for nine years, I have any where from 1 to 5 guys helping me. I like to do the biding and billing through email, but i can do it any way that works best for the job. Any type of inside work for the months of January through April i will take 15% off the jobRecent Review:Explaned above, but was right on budget after meeting with him and deciding what I could/could not afford to have him do. Great work, gives accurate bids and works within bid pricing. Always asks about upgrading or over pricing due to increase in product or work change prior to just doing the work. Always know where you stand financially with this companyRichard M.
- Business Description:4 employees; we are licensed concrete contractors with a public works license in the state of Idaho; full payment is due upon completion of job, unless otherwise indicated.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Moscow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bezates excavation
- Bezates excavation
- Ealy Enterprises IncPO Box 9746
- Ealy Enterprises Inc
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC