Pete the Plumber

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2007

1610 Carrol Ct

Lebanon, OH 45036

Pete The Plumber is a full service plumbing company, able to meet all your residential and commercial plumbing needs. We are a local business out to prove that you can still find trustworthy, quality-minded craftsmen that won't try to sell you what you do not need. We offer quality workmanship at competitive rates....

plumbers (247)water heaters (38)well & water pump repair (18)drain cleaning (16)gas leak repair (11)home remodeling (8)sewer cleaning (6)water softeners (6)water damage restoration (4)gas fireplace repair (2)basement remodeling (1)

04/29/2020

hot water heater and bathtub faucet

Description of Work
Pete was great! I had him scheduled to come out to fix my bathtub faucet which suddenly stopped putting out hot water. Then my hot water heater died. He was able to pivot to get me a new hot water heater with my appointment! Also give me some great advise to save some money. Would definitely use again!

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

02/26/2020

He did a great job. I would recommend him and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
He installed a pressure reducing valve and shut off to my main water line coming into the house.

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback and a review. We really appreciate your business!

07/25/2019

It was very professional. He repaired it very quickly. He came when he said he would be.

Description of Work
He did a tune up on my water heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

Thank you so much for your review and your business! Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about our pricing. Our pricing is based on wages, taxes, rent, insurance and many, many other expenses. We strive to give professional, quality workmanship.

01/29/2019

Excellent. When I first talked with the company they had fixed prices for replacing a sump pump. They told me the prices and the pump options. Mark arrived on time and completed the work in just about an hour, as predicted. I like interacting with people and Mark was very personable. He had me check out his work at completion and be sure everything was cleaned up to my satisfaction. No problems there. Not only do I recommend Pete the Plumber's services but they will be the first company I call when I need help.

Description of Work
Needed to replace my sump pump

Category plumbing,wells

Work Completed On 01/29/2019

Thank you for taking for taking the time to give a detailed review of our services. We really appreciate your business and recommendation!

08/06/2018

Out of several plumbers I contracted, Pete gave me a date a week out. Had hoped to get it done sooner, but other plumbers did not show up. Pete kept his appointment and showed up only 30 minutes outside the appointment window. Although he didn't bring any help and didn't have the right shoes for digging a ditch, he got the job done and everything worked. Hourly price was high for one worker plus the service charge.

Description of Work
Needed an outdoor Hydrant replaced

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

Thank you for reviewing our services. Your confirmation email stated that we would be there between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. . Pete showed up at 1:06p.m. We never know how long each job will go. So we schedule things the best we can. Also there is a SEVERE shortage of licensed plumbers and apprentices. The cost of services is going to keep going up so brace yourself for the future. Thank you so much for your business!

06/05/2018

Mark could not have been more professional and experienced. I appreciated his listening to my concerns with "new" fixes and replacing the valve the way I wanted it done. A great, personable plumber who knows his craft.

Description of Work
Replace main shut off valve

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We're glad our plumber worked with you to make your experience with us quality. Thank you for your continued business!

05/16/2018

My toilet had to be remounted and there were issues that had to be fixed once toilet was taken off. The plumber was excellent and worked as quick as possible. He explained and showed me what the problems were. Pete the plumber does excellent work they are just on the expensive side. It’s almost $80 to just walk in your door, then it’s $159/hour for labor.

Description of Work
Toilet remounted and leak under sink fixed

Work Completed On 05/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate your business!

04/10/2018

they work at a brisk pace, but are friendly and answer questions. they even took time to check each faucet looking for sediment that can get trapped after the water has been turned off.

Description of Work
Had them fix drain in tub and check water pressure

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

04/02/2018

Showed up on time and were finished in less than an hour. Prorated fees helped keep the cost down

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater Repair

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/09/2018

03/08/2018

Mark did an excellent job and explained everything he did well. The price was fair. I’ve never had a problem with their service.

Description of Work
My kitchen sink was clogged.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Cost $162.75

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

We really appreciate your review. Our plumbers work really hard to make sure our customers are treated well. Thank you for your continued business!

Plumbing repairs & service, water service replacements, back water valves, kitchen & bath remodels, water heaters, water softeners, sump pumps, sewer replacements, new homes, additions, gas line installations, water mains, sewer mains, office & retail installations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover