Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Clarkston, WA
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Clarkston
- Patriot Paving LLCEthan and his crew put in a concrete patio for our backyard and sealed our driveway. They were punctual, professional and cleaned up after themselves. I am more than pleased with the work! Delivered on time and for the quoted price! Great experience!
- All Concrete Surfaces LLCWe selected All Concrete Surfaces (ACS), Richard Fredrickson's company after reviewing comments in both Angie's List and Consumers Checkbook. These previous very positive comments from both sources were accurate in respect to Rich's pricing, performance,and work product. Based on our first consultation with Rich and his positive innovative thinking, we expanded our scope from a driveway repair originally required to handle our water problem to our realization we needed to replace the entire driveway plus add a rear walkway. Calling Rich back for a second consultation and in consideration of our thinking, Rich suggested designs beyond our limited thinking. For the driveway he suggested a petite cross driveway drain for a positive water removal system and rather than a patchwork rear walkway suggested replacing both original cement pads with an integrated walkway including a step replacing a wood scab-on step, far improving the original troublesome path and our narrow ideas. in addition, our side graveled parking area contained a huge rock (calculated at 2&1/2 tons), which Rich was able to remove and place on a side planting area. This chore, which Rich gladly completed for us at no additional cost, allowed us to do a proper re-sculpting of the side area. At no time did Rich try to oversell us or promote an expanded project; Rich just offered his professional judgment in accomplishing our needs. We could not be more pleased at the outcome and strongly recommend ACS for any concrete work. To summarize: 1. A man of his word, for instance does what he says he will do. 2. Shows up on time 3. Works the entire time he is on the job 4. Does beautiful work ? end product shows quality work 5. Clean work site 6. Professional and polite work crew 7. Works long workdays to get the job done 8. Has innovative ideas; greatly improved on original job request 9. Easy to talk to and listens wel
- Kincaid ConcreteWork went very well, very quickly and professional. Very busy man, so often had to leave a message, but always got back to me as soon as he could. Very happy with the work and definitely would use him again and have referred him to friends.
- Wiggins ConstructionGreat! Scott did a quality job and was very easy to work with. The best part was that he was very clear in his pricing, itemizing every invoice and reviewing it with us before every payment that was due.
- W. A. Morris Construction, Inc.Wayne is awesome, personable and did very professional work with attention to detail. Both areas needed to be cleared of sod and vegetation and he agreed to haul it away for no extra charge. For the slab, the frost line footer looked like it had been carved out with a laser, appropriate re-bar was added and pouring and finishing went exactly as planned and scheduled. After reviewing the shed plans, he got J-Bolts in "spot-on" locations avoiding vertical studs and doors. The exposed pea-gravel pad for the Gazebo turned out fabulous with perfect drainage. (which wasn't easy to do because he had to match one edge to an existing pad that was already close to grade). Both pads were completed in about a week with only his single sidekick - Dakota (Both Wayne and Dakota can play a mean banjo and entertained us while the concrete was setting up enough to finish :-). We were extremely pleased with the experience and feel lucky to have found Wayne to do the work. Highly recommended
- H2 LLCJeff put in a drive in for us. He does excellent work and comes highly recommended. He also puts down decorative concrete as well, and it is beautiful.
- Tri-Tech Construction Services IncI received a punctual visit by the estimator who drove a very inconspicuous work pickup. He was very courteous and answered all of my many questions very calmly and precisely. He presented several options for the work and was not rushed during the discussion. Returned an estimate within three days and followed up with a phone call to answer any questions. There was no house or landscaping damage from the tear out crew. The site was cleaned up of all debris before they left that day. The estimator called again to confirm the replacement plan and answered a few more questions. Forming and pouring went well and the concrete looks good. The only drawback was their estimate was the highest I received. I went with them because the estimator made me feel confident in the company and I'm willing to pay for peace-of-mind. High recommendation
- DOUBLE T LTDI had gotten bids from several contractors and had bids from $6000 to $20,000. Nobody gave me ideas that I liked. Then I called Doulbe T and Rob came out to the house that same afternoon. He gave me several examples of their work in Walla Walla, which helped us decide what we wanted. We decided on aggregate which is what was done, and the results are more than we had imagined in appearance and quality. The experience was great from start to finish. They even maintained the grass adjacent to the driveway so that I had minimal repairs to make. We continually have passers-by comment on the beauty of the driveway, walk and new porc
- Kattau ConstructionIn retrospect I am quite happy that I took the path I did as there were several unexpected developments and/or requirements that I had asked for that were "unexecutable" during the course of construction that we were able to fix on the fly. I was very happy with Scott's attention to detail during the course of construction and his quality of work far surpassed most other residential contractors I have dealt with. One of the first challenges was trying to get a permit to do the work. It turned out that the property I purchased had a barn on it that had never had a permit issued for its construction. (Not disclosed in the seller disclosure). As a result the issuance of a permit was delayed a bit until we reached an agreement with the county that we would retroactively get a permit for the structure and do any required fixes that a structural engineer determined were necessary. I ended up having to get Scott to do some additional concrete work on the barn foundations to make the county happy and hired a separate contractor to do some of the wood structural work to keep Scott focused on getting the house completed on time. I am a retired engineer with some experience in doing construction projects. Scott would be the first to tell you that I am a somewhat uncompromising taskmaster and I really appreciated the fact that Scott would push back based on his extensive experience in what works in home construction. We made several adjustments to the layout of the home as we went along and we had a good give and take on what I was adding vs items that were abandoned for a credit and the overall cost impact. The only issue I had with our project centered on critical path planning. For those not familiar with large projects this is the planning that determines what work that needs to be done today (eg: material ordering) to ensure that the work we are going to be doing in the next several weeks goes smoothly. This improved as we got through the project and at the end we ended up getting it done in the agreed time frame (excluding the delay in getting the permit at the outset of the project). I would certainly recommend Scott to anyone looking for a quality contractor to do either a renovation or construction project
- MJW ServicesAll work went well. The weather caused delays but never the workers. They listened to what we wanted and then brought back designs within our budget. They worked well with our desires to change things at the last minute. They talked us through what the changes would mean to the design and the extra cost and time
Concrete Repair Contractors in Clarkston
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with locations in Spokane, Greater Seattle, Tri-Cities and East Wenatchee WA. Our company's main office is in East Wenatchee, WA. We have been in business since 2011, our contractor license is #1855s**854dq we are fully insured (1,000,000) and bonded (12,000) and carry all the appropriate insurances to work on your property without any liability to you. 1855slabjacks polyurethane injection SlabJacking is far superior to last centuries Mudjacking. Le..Recent Review:What a great team - from the scheduler on the phone to the estimator and the guys that came to the house. This team is awesome! We are extremely happy with the work they did. Both steps were raised to our satisfaction. The guys were really respectful of our flowerbeds and took great care to clean up after themselves. We would definitely call them again if we ever needed this type of service. Five stars from usMalora F.
- Business Description:Wiggins Construction is licensed, bonded, and insured in the State of Washington specializing in home additions, kitchen and bathroom remodels, poll barns, custom mill work, and portable sawmill.Recent Review:Great! Scott did a quality job and was very easy to work with. The best part was that he was very clear in his pricing, itemizing every invoice and reviewing it with us before every payment that was due.Pam L.
- Business Description:TL Concrete (Tech Lightweight Concrete) is a professional concrete service company. We are located in Milton, WA and serve all areas within 75 miles. We serve both residential and commercial clients. At TL Concrete we strive to provide customers with a convenient, quality concrete construction service. We offer top-notch concrete services including gypsum concrete, lightweight concrete, radiant heat topping, concrete floor finishing, concrete stamping, decorative concrete, concrete staining a..
- Business Description:Idaho contractor's number: RCT-24606. Idaho public works license: PWC-C-7629. Wa. contractor's number: RENAIC*948135. Idaho plumbing license: 008278.
- Business Description:I do most of my own work, I currently have not employees but have qualified help when needed. I only use reputable sub-contracters, and usually bill upon completion unless job requires payments as progress is made
- Business Description:At Linton Construction we can take care of everyone's needs for their projects and go above and beyond for our customers. We are a family owned company that strive making business with our customers easy and have worry free projects. We have general construction experience including roofing, concrete remodel and more for more than 8 years. Our staff have all been properly trained the Linton construction way. As in they are a respectful crew and always care for others projects as if they were ..
- Business Description:Serving the Portland-Vancouver area since 2009, Herreid Construction Company brings craftsmanas style and expertise for all your stone project needs. We specialize in custom granite counter tops, all forms of tile, including ceramic, marble, slate, and quartz. For your granite counter tops or tile project needs,call Herreid Construction Company Oregon CCB# 185587 Washington License HERRECC893D8 Free undermount stainless steal sink for Angies List Customers that get a NEW Granite Kitchen
- Business Description:We have two full time employees and four part time people. We utilize subcontractors for plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and new exterior envelope construction (we self perform repair of exterior envelope: siding, roofing, windows, et al). Payment for Handyman repair is due upon completion of work. Renovation work is on 2 week billing cycle and new construction on monthly cycle - on approved ability to pay. Payment is by check, cash or bank wire transfer. Discounts available for Rental Associat..
- Business Description:Not a franchise, Family owned and operated since 1987. CCB# 94222, Serving the entire NW. FREE Estimates/ Inspections. Western Construction Systems LLC. is a locally owned, family owned and operated specialty construction company serving the entire north-west. WCS LLC. Prides its self in high quality work which is micro-managed by highly trained crews to ensure the highest level of confidant work. WCS LLC. Has also worked internationally in South America and currently has crews in Haiti..Recent Review:They showed up as scheduled for a 2-day job. It took a another .5 day to complete it. They were courteous, professional and did a fine job. I felt their price was reasonable andI would definitely go to them again with any foundation issuesMary B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Clarkston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Berneking Concrete Homes340 Wright Rd
- Berneking Concrete Homes
- Frostad's Construction311 N Tukanon
Walla Walla, Washington
- Frostad's Construction
- Gill Concrete & Masonry DesignPO BOX 10355
- Gill Concrete & Masonry Design
- Linton Construction5111 S Regal St
- Linton Construction
- Ocean Shores Windmills1416 E Ocean Shores Blvd SW
Ocean Shores, Washington
- Ocean Shores Windmills
- ProPoxy1025 Richardson Ave
- Renaissance Construction2234 Deer Pointe Dr
- Renaissance Construction
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- Village Contracting, LLC902 Long Road
- Village Contracting, LLC
- Zandecki Construction Inc.200 Washington Way
- Zandecki Construction Inc.