Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Marsing, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Marsing
- No Cap Concretegreat. super professional, and the work was very good. easy to talk to and knew what they were doing. 10/10
- No Cap ConcreteEverything went very smoothly, and my project looks amazing! Justyce was easy to work with, reasonably priced, and did a great job.
- Conquer Concrete Inc.They were great. The steps they poured went from the middle of the south side around to the middle of the east side. Excellent work. Poured a pad for a utility shed. Poured a carport/patio. They also made my driveway. It was impressive how well they cleaned up when finished.
- Superior Custom ConcreteIt went Greeeeat! I highly recommend Superior Concrete. I appreciate Isaiah's professionalism. We made a last minute change and he did everything he could to make it happen. I had a postage stamp for a patio...I now have an entertaiment area! So happy! They communicated well, worked professionally and quickly! I really cant say enough good things about my experience! Thank you Isaiah
- Superior Custom ConcreteThey were very prompt and courteous and did an incredible job. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing to do concrete project.
- Superior Custom ConcreteIsaiah and his team were absolutely amazing! Their work is spot on. He called before, during and after they were done to make sure I was happy with their work. He even stopped by days after to check up and see how I like the patio! I would recommend these guys to anyone! Great communication and their work is amazing! Thanks again
- Superior Custom ConcreteVery smoothly. They were professional on time and cleaned after the concrete was poured and finished.
- Superior Custom ConcreteFantastic! They did exactly what they said they would and exactly when they said they would. Finished on schedule.
- Superior Custom ConcreteIssaiah did an excellent job. He also did extra detail work for no additional cost. His pricing was very fair compared to competition. He also cleaned up the area and put rocks back when he was finished. I would hire him again and would recommend him to others needing any concrete work.
- Superior Custom ConcreteIsaiah and his guys did a fantastic job. Isaiah's work ethic was beyond exceptional from the first meeting and throughout the project. Isaiah was patient with us while we kept changing our minds and then wanting more than originally quoted. They went above and beyond to make sure that our dream patio was done to perfection. They gave us the best deal. We are so happy to have our patio completed and will use them in the near future when repairing our front walk way and adding a concrete pad in the back for RV parking
Concrete Repair Contractors in Marsing
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & operated business, dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service in the Boise area. We will be happy to meet your construction needs while keeping our prices reasonable for all of the hard-working people trying to save money with the current economy. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to do any Residential Remodeling; and we look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Dustin and Dave came out the next day to begin the work. Dustin had other jobs going on so Dave was left on his own to finish the job. I couldn't be more pleased. Dave is a true craftsman. The quality of his work is superior. He even made sure the flowerbed that had to be disturbed was put back the way it was. Every day he made sure there was no mess left behind, ever. He was friendly and polite and one of the most hard working men I have ever met. I highly recommend this companyConnie A.
- Business Description:We specialize in all concrete related areas. If there is something we do not do, we will recommend you to someone that we know the quality of their work and will stand behind. We do all types of flat work like broom finishes, stamped concrete, colored concrete, acid staining, color staining, repair work, footing, foundations.... The list goes on and onRecent Review:Let me just say right off: I am completely and utterly satisfied with Luke Tucker and the 'boys' and will certainly use them again!!! <br /> I am not only a 'home owner' that does projects here and there but I myself, am a contractor with 30 years working with many many subcontractors so I've seen the good the bad and the ugly on a large scale. <br /> I've been trying to get some concrete work done since last year that fit within my time schedule. I am often out of state and it's really hard to pin down a concrete contractor during the summer months. After attempting to use some of the 'first picks' on Angie's and not getting even a call back, I changed strategy and scrolled down the list in search of a smaller contractor. In my experience, using a smaller contractor, (not always) gives more value: a. willing to work with you, b. more attention to detail, and c. usually do the skilled portion of the work themselves. <br /> This is exactly what I got from Tucker Concrete! <br /> I left him a detailed message of what I was looking for (btw, this is always helpful from a contractor perspective, they are busy and on the run, the more detail you leave, the better they can reciprocate) and he returned my call I think the next day. <br /> He came out to look at the project already having worked up a cost. First of all he was very personable, spoke clearly, demonstrated knowledge of the trade and was forthright. I really appreciate, in a world of people saying anything to get a job, being forthright and forthcoming. Being in the trades I had some ideas and Luke was more than willing to incorporate my ideas and amended the cost accordingly including the paperwork right there. I had a very limited time window and although I know he couldn't guarantee he could get it done (there's always things outside our control, like weather) but he was pretty sure he could knock it out in that time frame. This was key. I know what I want when I'm buying something and after just interacting with him at that meeting I had a level of confidence. I gave him a go and wrote a check right there to secure the time frame. No, I didn't shop out his price to five other contractors and try to beat him down. I'll take value, skill, relationship and professionalism over "lowest bid" every time. <br /> The communication and execution was seamless. Some minor changes in the schedule (actually compressing) had me nervous but he was more than willing to give me the time I needed to get 'my' portion of the work done without pressure. <br /> They showed up every time they were scheduled, and performed the scheduled work without drama or incident. They were respectful of me, my time, and my neighbors. <br /> The work is beautiful, and more-over, was executed well within the time frame I was seeking. He answered every question I had and performed all the work himself (with his crew). I was pleased that I could approach English speaking tradesmen that could answer my specific questions and inquiries. <br /> There was a very small aesthetic flaw in the finish of the concrete for which Luke pointed out himself and corrected it. Love it! <br /> I actually got more 'value' than I requested, that is, more concrete than we agreed on...!!! <br /> In closing, Luke and Tucker Concrete will have any and all concrete projects that I have coming up, not to mention I will refer him to anyone I know looking to have concrete work done! <br /> In addition to being a stand up guy, skilled tradesmen, good businessman and likable, Luke is a patriot and true American and it's been my pleasure to have met him and his family! <br /> After being screwed around with many flakes and just utterly crappy workmanship in the Treasure Valley, I told Luke "you've restored my faith in local contractors" <br /> <br /> <br /steven b.
- Business Description:Since 1999 Mountain View Roofing has been gaining a reputation in the Boise valley of being Boise’s best roofing company. Located in Boise, Idaho and servicing the following areas for reroofs and repairs; Nampa, Kuna, Star, Eagle, Meridian, Boise, Caldwell, McCall, Cascade, Donnelly. Mountain View Roofing strives to put quality first and always give more to the customers than they receive. Mountain View Roofing specializes in residential reroofs, wind repairs, gutters, and new construction. R..Recent Review:This Company exceeded what we hoped for in a roofing company. We had a few special needs, and they went out of their way to make it all work - no extra cost. They were honest, fair, and very professional. If you need a great roofing company, this is the oneDavid T.
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for youRecent Review:This floor looks amazing! This isn't something that I've seen anyone else in the valley do and I absolutely love it. They guys were so easy to work with and I have a great product for the price. Couldn't be happierShiana V.
- Business Description:Let us give you peace of mind with your construction or repair needs. Licensed and insured craftsmen to handle your project. www.peaceofmindhq.com. Also search us on Facebook.Recent Review:I had 2 days to get this done due to family coming and when I found that the bathroom floor had water damage I knew I needed professional help. I had someone there within a couple of hours and had the job done in time! The quality of work is EXCELLENT! I have moved this company to the top of my list for all jobs that are out of my scope! RusselRussell P.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your home improvement contractor needs, residential and commercial.
- Business Description:A-1 Quality Concrete Co is a 2nd generation concrete contractor company. Decorative concrete is our specialty. Concrete services include patios, driveways, pool decks, fire pits, waterfalls, walkways, steps, retaining walls, foundations and basementsRecent Review:<p>Sales depart very responsive. Workers curtius. Quality of concrete seems ok but time will tell.</p> <p>Level of communication VERY poor. Workers came and went and we didn't know what was going on. I was in contact </p> <p>(left messages) with my POC (salesman) who would then reply that he would check into it. There was communication problems with what I agreed on with the salesman (thicker than normal slab edge thickness) and what the worker understood. I guess because the area was a location where a large tree was before (which I discussed in detail with the salesman) the wworker was surpriseed to find roots and left the just piled around. They did remove the soil and located where I directed. After the slab was poured and they left (without any instructions) I contacted the POC to find out what was next to be expected. About 3 days later a worker came to cut relife slices in slab. We waited a couple of days and I asked if they were finished. At that time they hadn't replace some brickwork next to slab. At my request they did come back to finish the brickwork and to "clean up".</p> <p>I understand a small business can get shorthanded from time to time. But they really do need to better their communications, inside and out.</p> <br /Emilie M.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in everything concrete related including: concrete pouring, finishing, stamping, staining, and epoxy, we pride ourselves in our work and attention to detail. We strive to make your projects fit into your budget
- Business Description:Family owned & operated, U Save Excavation has served the Treasure Valley for 33 years. Free EstimatesRecent Review:Was recommended this company by a plumbing company for the work that was needing completed. I had a sewage backup that was caused by tree roots entering through crack in sewar line. Had the line snaked and scoped by a company that wanted nearly 3x more than Usave to do the job. 2 Man crew came out and completed the job in 8 hours. Very polite and courtious. Not sure how long they have been in the excavation buisness but, I suspect 20 or 30+ years of combined experience. I would recommend this company to anyone needing excavation performed on their property. <br /Jeffrey V.
- Business Description:I'm a hands on builder, I do the majority of the work myself or with the help of my brother on larger jobs. We have both been in the business for over forty years. For the jobs I do not do I have quality sub contractors that I have worked with and know their work. Most of my customers get their own financing and give monthly draws as the work progresesRecent Review:Loren is meticulous, detail-oriented, fair, patient and flexible. He worked hard to accommodate my crazy availability to be here and show him what needed done. Eventually the trust grew to a place where we just gave him a key. He has a strong work ethic and a gentle, kind personality so is a delight to have in the home. He brought me a dozen different knob options to make sure I liked the one he would install on the mirrored closet door. Loren is so thoughtful & thorough. He researched until he found light fixtures to perfectly match the one's we already had outside so the ones he added would match. He helped me catch up with endless little home improvement projects and wasn't too proud to turn down the simplest of tasks. <br /> <br /> He also saved us $2,700 on repairing a retaining wall compared to a quote we got from another contractor. He was wonderful with our dog. My husband & I like him so much we wish he'd move in next door. We will never use another contractor, handyman, plumber, electrician, carpenter, stone worker, mason, etc. as long as he remains available to usDaniel M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Marsing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Quality Concrete CoPO Box 190656
Boise, Idaho 83719
- A-1 Quality Concrete Co
- Chase Custom Concrete105 N 25th St
Nampa, Idaho 83687
- Chase Custom Concrete
- Flying Cowboys Design & RemodelingP. O. Box 124
Boise, Idaho 83701
- Flying Cowboys Design & Remodeling
- GREENSCAPE LANDSCAPING17052 MIDSUMMER LN
Nampa, Idaho 83687
- GREENSCAPE LANDSCAPING
- Idaho Home Exteriors999 S. Federal Way Suite 8
Boise, Idaho 83705
- Idaho Home Exteriors
- Knock & Son Home Repair Service2919 Sunflower Dr.
Nampa, Idaho 83686
- Knock & Son Home Repair Service
- Loren Dahl Construction601 S State St
Nampa, Idaho 83686
- Loren Dahl Construction
- Mountain View Roofing2716 N 31st St
Boise, Idaho 83703
- Mountain View Roofing
- Peace of Mind Construction LLC 3501 S Lindsay Ave #0025
Boise, Idaho 83705
- Peace of Mind Construction LLC
- U Save Excavation885 S Locust Grove Rd
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- U Save Excavation
- Wonder Works, LLC10671 W Sandpiper St
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Wonder Works, LLC