Don’t get ripped off when hiring a professional tree service to remove trees. Make sure you watch for these scams that occur much too often.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Hayden, ID
There are 11 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Hayden
- A & S Tree ServiceWent very well, on time, cleaned up, no damage. Will be hiring again for more trees to be removed. Everyone on his team was bright and happy. They love what they do and their work shows it.
- KP Land ServicesGreat communication and follow-through as promised. Easy to add on to the job with no pressure from the vendor.
- KP Land ServicesExcellent service not only did he meet me at the property and walk and listen to what my needs were he did an A+ job especially in knowing exactly what I was looking for he was on time prompt had the job done beyond my expectation in a timely manner. Very professional thanks again Kevin
- Aaron's Tree ServiceAwesome work. He cut down a tree and cleaned up everything and ground down the stump. Aaron did everything he said he was going to do and did all that in one day👍
- On Call Tree ServiceKevin is wonderful in everything that he did. He was there on time and cabled my lilac bush and saved it. He also did all the bush trimming that I asked. I will never use another tree service. They are simply the best. I would give them 10 stars if I could. Thank you!!!!!!!
- Trailhead Tree Service LLCRyan was incredibly helpful and did a wonderful job pruning and clearing out some of my broken branches and dead trees. I would absolutely hire from here again. Very happy with my service!
- Trailhead Tree Service LLCFirst rate communication. Estimate and work statement were clear. Work performed professionally and promptly. I am a satisfied customer and would recommend Ryan to friends and family.
- Trailhead Tree Service LLC“Impressive! Quick service, great attention to detail & appreciate the clean up. Ryan did more then what was negotiated with a few complimentary prunings! Very polite & professional: exceeded expectations!”
- Trailhead Tree Service LLCThese boys did an amazing job. Exceeded out expectations by far. We’ve had work done before by other companies and basically had to finish the job ourselves. With Trailhead, there was no extra clean up. Nothing to rake. Nothing to do but enjoy the job they did. We were so pleased that we’ve already engaged them for additional work on our property
- Trailhead Tree Service LLCAmazing! Ryan came out and gave us a free quote. Beat all the competitors and followed up with us to see if we made a decision. Once we hired him, he communicated well and he and his team did an amazing job! The trees look great and no longer touch the house! They did an awesome job cleaning up, sent pictures of the completed job, because I was at work, and followed up after. Would highly recommend them and will hire them again in the future
Last update on October 12, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Hayden
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Tree pruning is necessary for yard maintenance, but if you go too far, your landscape can suffer. Learn the facts so that you can properly prune your trees.
Trees add beauty to any property, but the right ones could add value, too. Here’s a guide to what types of trees can improve your home’s curb appeal.
Find tree removal services in
- Hayden Lake,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
- Post Falls,
- Spirit Lake,
- Newman Lake,
- Otis Orchards,
- Liberty Lake,
- Spokane Valley,
tree removal services in Hayden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & S Tree Service16211 N Madison Rd
Mead, Washington 99021
- A NATURAL SOLUTIONPO BOX 685
Newman Lake, Washington 99025
- A-1 Stump RemovalPO Box 28254
Spokane, Washington 99228
- Aardvark Tree Service12115 W Medical Lake Rd.
Spokane, Washington 99224
- Affordable Tree13722 E. Broadway
Spokane, Washington 99216
- AK Cutters Tree ServicePO Box 211
Maple Valley, Washington 98038
- American Arborists Ltd3515 Airway Dr
Reno, Nevada 89511
- Auto Rain Contracting LLC2938 N Martin St
Spokane, Washington 99207
- A & S Tree Service
- Don Taylor ContractingPO Box 1628
Coeur D'alene, Idaho 83816
- Don Taylor Contracting
- Four Seasons Landscaping Inc6506 W Alderbrook Lane
Spokane, Washington 99224
- Four Seasons Landscaping Inc
- Inland Tree Service IncPO Box 64
Fairfield, Washington 99012
- Inland Tree Service Inc
- KP Land Services6687 W Silverado St
Rathdrum, Idaho 83858
- KP Land Services
- Living Water Lawn & Tree Care8227 N Regal St
Spokane, Washington 99217
- Living Water Lawn & Tree Care
- Naturescape Northwest2408 So. Cheryl Ct
Spokane Valley, Washington 99037
- Naturescape Northwest
- On Call Tree Service4734 S Millsap Loop
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- On Call Tree Service
- Pacific Garden Design1508 S Chestnut St
Spokane, Washington 99224
- Pacific Garden Design
- Ripple Creek263 Terry Trl
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho 83856
- Ripple Creek
- Senske Pest Control7115 E Cataldo Ave
Spokane, Washington 99212
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Spokane Pro Care7610 N Freya
Spokane, Washington 99217
- Senske Pest Control
Tree service companies that service Hayden
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.