LITTLE STINKER SEPTIC SVC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a small family operated business who employs 7 very experienced people. Most of the employees have been here for over 10 years. We do have a couple of new employees that were just hired this year. They came to us with many years experience in our field, and we anticipate they will be here for years in our small family oriented business. We treat our employees with just as much respect as we give to our customers. Our customers and employees are very important to us. We keep our company running very effeciently with the motto of "Keep it Simple" We also believe that if we treat our customers fairly that we will have repeat business for the future, instead of selling things that people do not need and losing them as a future customer. Also in keeping it simple, we do not bill a majority of the Customers, it is payment at the time of service. That keeps our overhead down and prices lower to the end user. We do offer Senior Citizen discounts, and if you mention our yellow page ad, or print off the coupon on our web site, that will give you a $20.00 discount off of the septic pumping....

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

G-Man Construction

We offer a wide variety of excavation services. From trenching to foundation footings we can get the job done. Our equipment is specialized to work in small spaces and can get into hard to access areas. Our goal is to do the job quickly and efficiently to save the customer money. With more than 25 years of experience operating equipment we can certainly do any job big or small.

Rockin S Excavation

We provide dirt work, site prep, excavation, land clearing, grading, drainage work, trenching, trucking/hauling, tree removal and many other specialized services. We provide an honest and dependable service. We provide free estimates. We have 20+ years of experience with land prep and construction in general. References provided upon request.

08/04/2020

Ronald H.

I wish I had called this Company earlier! They answered my call and sent out a crew right away. It took them no time at all to find the buried tank and helped us figure out what was causing our back up problems. A quick repair took care of it even though one of the men had to go down inside the tank and I never heard one complaint. It's been 2 weeks and everything is working perfectly! Thank You Little Stinker!

Description of Work
Septic Tank cleaning and repair

Category septic tank,drain pipe

09/19/2016

lisa C.

This company is amazing! They have awesome customer service and I would recommend them to anyone! Everyone is polite and just a pleasure to speak to. The job ended up costing us a lot more than expected but it saved us a lot of money in the long run. Our pump ended up going out so Tim ended up pumping everything he could to get us through the weekend. Because of him we didn't have to have an emergency service done over the weekend and were able to hold off until Monday. They went above and beyond for sure!

Description of Work
Septic Pumped

08/22/2016

Warren H.

All went very well. Service operator was on site within early time frame given. Tank lids were dug out ahead of time so the whole procedure was very quick and painless. Asked questions and was given courteous and concise advice. Very knowledgeable and professional employee.

Description of Work
Basic septic tank pumping.

08/22/2016

Warren H.

All went very well. Service operator was on site within early time frame given. Tank lids were dug out ahead of time.

Description of Work
Basic pumping of residential septic tank.

11/09/2014

Karl R.

We are new to the whole septic system thing. I noticed very soggy ground at our drain-field - more-so than I would have expected; it was very wet on only one side. So I call the stinkers because the lady we bought the house from used them and left a receipt. Guy showed up on time in a tanker truck (which leaked oil on my driveway incidentally). He was super friendly and walked around checking out the area. He provided some theories but he said he thought everything was OK. He suggested that I dig up the and quot;lidand quot; and take a look and if there was around 6and quot; of space above the water level it should all be OK. That was when he told me that nice little visit was going to cost me $125. I think pumping a system out costs around $400. Anyway I paid the guy since apparently his office should have told me that and I figured I'd take it up with them. Two calls with the gal who answers the phone got me nothing. An early morning call with a guy who seemed to be at least a manager of some sort said that he would get me some service and some credit for the $125 that I paid. Of course I haven't heard from them in well over a month. I have given them several months to address my concerns. I would have never had them out if they told me it was going to cost $125 just to show up. That is ridiculous even though I'm a whopping 7 minutes from the 90 freeway. I would have just said come on out and pump the thing. I did try to do what he suggested only to find a concrete lid about 3 1/2 feet under ground that I had no hope of lifting out. They should have been up front about the astronomical visit fee and their technician should have done something for the $125. I hope this saves some others from getting completely ripped off by a company that appears not to care.

Description of Work
Came out to inspect an issue with our drain field.

10/23/2014

Clifford M.

Very nice young man. Arrived on time and got right to work. Explained everything to me. The charge went up from quoted but that was my fault. I incorrectly told them I had a 1,000 gal tank but he told me I had a 1,500 fal tank. He also had to do an extra service to get the tank clean and that cost $25 extra. edit. 12/5/14. I originally gave all A's (except price which was "c / fair") but then I had a terrible customer service experience with them causing me to reduce my ratings. I called with a simple question. "Is it okay to install a garbage disposal system?" the woman on the phone tried to help me but wasn't a technician so I requested a call back. That call never came. After several days I called back and spoke with Courtney. She assured me someone would call back. That never happened as well. That call would have taken someone all of 4 minutes but they couldn't seem to make it happen. As stated in my original review they did a good job and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Pumped my septic

10/07/2013

tim N.

Dustin was punctual, professional, and very affable. I have 4 acres and as the new owner had no real clue where the tank was. He found it and answered all my septic system questions, of which I had many. If you go with Lil Stinker definitely ask for DUSTIN.

Description of Work
Located & pumped septic tank

05/20/2013

gregg R.

Provider arrived on time and proceeded to do his work. Took 20 minutes to locate the buried tank cover. Once that was located he dug out the area to get access, pumped and restored the ground to previous condition.

Description of Work
Septic tank pump

11/29/2012

John B.

It went well. The company showed up promptly on scheduled time and the individual was thorough and polite.

Description of Work
My septic tank was pumped.

03/31/2012

Russell F.

My wife handled calling for estimates. Little Stinker was enthusiastic to come the same day if would work for us and they had the lowest estimate.They sent out separate crews to handle the drain cleanout and the septic.The drain cleanout was for a slow draining sink in the basement. I had spent hours myself with drain snakes and hose blow out attachments and it made little difference. The drain cleaning crew ran into similar problems and spent close to 3 hours working on the drain... they finally succeeded. I expected the price would be higher than quoted as they had two workers on site for that long.... but nope, they didn't even ask about raising the price and just collected the original low quote.An hour later the septic pump truck arrived and completed their job quickly. Very good experience, no hassles, and a good price.

Description of Work
We needed a septic tank cleaning and a drain cleaning in our basement.

Category septic tank

Septic pumping, tank repairs, jetting services,grease trap pumping, backhoe services to uncover really buried tanks. Drainfield and septic tank installations. Drainfield repairs. Lift Stations, Camera Inspections Service, Boat & RV Service ( Pumping)

We do not do plumbing repairs, such as installation of bathrooms, water heaters. If in question, call and we will let you know if we do the work that your requesting at that time.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available