Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Hayden, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Hayden
- BLK Asphalt SealcoatingBrittin did a phenomenal job. His attention to detail and punctual schedule is top notch. He does what he says he will do and then some. Great job and hard worker!
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCA very impressive company. Daniel met us at our home within one day of our request for an estimate. He told us what the work would entail and answered all of our many questions. He was able to schedule the job within 10 days thereafter. He ALWAYS returned our phone calls before and during the job. We had met with two other paving companies and were unimpressed with both of them. Black Diamond crew and equipment arrived exactly when expected. Daniel texted us that morning to advise that he would be 10 minutes late. He arrived 10 minutes later. They prepped the existing driveway thoroughly and worked incessantly on two very hot days. Our driveway includes a basketball area, and a fork off to a pole barn. They had to remove several sections of the driveway that had deteriorated with age, then they built up those areas and lastly put down 1 1/2+ inches of asphalt over the entire 8,450 sq ft . It was a major undertaking and not inexpensive. We had never had to contract for asphalt paving before. It looks fantastic. It has enhanced our entire property
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCThe project was very professionally done in two days as anticipated. The team of workers were perfectionists, making sure that all was done correctly. With such a large job on a 15% grade, this project needed to be done right. Although very expensive, I believe the price was very fair for the large amount of work that our driveway needed. Saving those parts of the road surface that were salvageable helped to keep the cost from being even higher. I highly recommend Black Diamond Asphalt and am very satisfied that this project could not have been better by anyone else
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCWe will definitely use this company in the future and recommend as well. Very happy with the job completed, the prep work, the friendly service and reliability of the entire project.
- CONMAT CONMAT ROAD & DUSTOILFor paving the driveway, they charged a little over $7200. For having the road oiled, they charged a little over $480. They did a good job, and they did get out in the front of the house and did a big separate special on top of it because my husband wanted his parking area where he parks his semi as oiled. Our interaction with the workers was fine, and they were all very excellent. We didn’t have any complaints. Their price was pretty much what everybody’s cost was because we went through other people
- J & J ConstructionJohn was the easiest guy to work with, really caring about what I wanted and the quality of work that he provided. He was punctual, showed up exactly when he said he would, and finished exactly when he said he would (which I found amazing considering that he said it would take 2 days - we have a long drive!) He showed up with an impressive work crew who were all so polite, respectful, considerate, and helpful. John was even helpful with some very creative ideas for 'finishing' our driveway area. When they left they cleaned up and left without any evidence that they had been there for 2 days - VERY neat and clean!! I honestly wish John did general contracting, I would use him exclusively for EVERYTHING!!! I am thankful for his expertise and desire to only provide top quality work for his clients. NOTE: I gave Jand J a 'B' rating for price only because we had received other quotes for a little less, but I truly believe we would have received less quality as well. John was absolutely worth every penny (and more!) and I was never so glad to pay out money than when I paid John! I do feel his rates are definitely competitive and not at all inflated
- BuiltToBuildItNick worked closely with me during about 4 residential and commercial projects over the past 2 years and he is a creative problem solver and has done outstanding work in all instances and has gotten the work done on time in all instances. His work ethic is outstanding.
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCBlack Diamond Asphalt did an excellent job. They gave us fair pricing, arrived when they said they would, did the work they agreed to and did a great job. Our roads and the additional driveway look better and are much smoother to drive on. We will use them again for future asphalt needs.
- ASPHALT PRODUCTS INCWe have a very long driveway and have used them twice. Both times work was done as promised and in a timely fashion. Crack filling work could have been just a little neater, but overall very satisfied. Care was taken with the sealant to be very careful not to go past the edges or get it on the buildings or other finish edge materials such as brick or concrete
Driveway Pavers in Hayden
- Business Description:JL Design Build is a building design firm where we specialize in both design and construction, we are licensed Architects and registered contractors, fully insured
- Business Description:Asphalt patching Stripping parking lots Crack repair asphalt Sealing asphalt Power asphalt to be sealedRecent Review:<br /> It went well. By contrast, we had <strong>another</strong> company seal our driveway 3 years ago. It was <strong> very</strong> poorly done, sloppy, and dissatisfying. I had been told by a friend to let her husband bid the job, and my mistake was to take his bid and not get other bids. <br /> I DO recommend that people get bids before agreeing to any project. This company, M.A.T.E.S Seal Smart, is recommended by us. <br /> <br /> We were hoping for a and quot;perfectand quot; job. We were a little disappointed that the finishing touches with the overlay could have been done better. And the tar? on the sides was soft for a long time and not uniformly applied. (could be more aesthetically appealing) <br /> <br /> We are happy, though, that the driveway drains well. <br /> <br /> Another positive is that we have had no tracking of asphalt into our home. <br /> <strong><br /> </strongJoseph and Mary N.
- Business Description:We are a general contracting business with 12 years of construction experience. We specialize in full remodels from roofing to flooring, along with priding ourselves in having great prices and quality craftsmanship
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated construction company with 35+ years experience. We have the size and experience to build multi millions dollar projects, yet small enough to do any job available! You will always deal directly with the owners and not be run around by foreman and project managers. We have a quality resume of shopping centers, restaurants, houses and room additions. We do it all-- general contracting, framing, dirt work, you name it and we can do it
- Business Description:We are a father and son operated company. We sub-contract business. We take cash and checks.
- Business Description:Edson is a hard working entrepreneur and all around businessman with a servants heart and business model focused on customer satisfaction and quality craftsmanship.Our goal is to bring our clients the most value for their money and always keep them our main focus to be certain they are not only satisfied but completely thrilled with all of our services
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:We are a Spokane based asphalt paving, maintenance, and repair company. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best service and highest quality products. Please call us if you have any questions about how to best repair your parking lot or driveway. We offer free estimates and guarantee a quick responseRecent Review:A very impressive company. Daniel met us at our home within one day of our request for an estimate. He told us what the work would entail and answered all of our many questions. He was able to schedule the job within 10 days thereafter. He ALWAYS returned our phone calls before and during the job. We had met with two other paving companies and were unimpressed with both of them. Black Diamond crew and equipment arrived exactly when expected. Daniel texted us that morning to advise that he would be 10 minutes late. He arrived 10 minutes later. They prepped the existing driveway thoroughly and worked incessantly on two very hot days. Our driveway includes a basketball area, and a fork off to a pole barn. They had to remove several sections of the driveway that had deteriorated with age, then they built up those areas and lastly put down 1 1/2+ inches of asphalt over the entire 8,450 sq ft . It was a major undertaking and not inexpensive. We had never had to contract for asphalt paving before. It looks fantastic. It has enhanced our entire propertyKim D.
- Business Description:Inland Northwest Construction Company is a locally owned and operated, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We provide General Contractor Services and for most projects and services we have dedicated and skilled workmen on staff. For larger projects we maintain a comprehensive list of reliable subcontractors. Call or email Bill for an appointment and estimate: 509-869-1003 or email@example.com or find us on the web at INWCC.CO
- Business Description:Solid Surface Cleaners specializes in cleaning & sealing a varity of hard surfaces exterior and interior from concrete to tile & grout. Our professional staff is ready to meet with you today. If your thinking about replacing call us first as we are the cheaper alternative to replacing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Hayden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Asphalt Specialties LLC1348 S 2000 E
- Asphalt Specialties LLC
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC7015 N ARGONNE RD
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC
- Inland Northwest Construction Company6108 N BLUE SPRUCE LN
- Inland Northwest Construction Company
- JL Design Build PLLC1018 E. Montana Ave.
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- JL Design Build PLLC
- MATESSEALSMARTPO Box 6191
- NRC Construction LLCPO Box 145
- NRC Construction LLC
- Solid Surface Cleaners3711 S Sr 27 Hwy Apt J106
- Solid Surface Cleaners
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100