If you want to know how to get rid of crabgrass in your lawn and prevent crabgrass seeds from growing, you can use herbicides and hand weeding methods to start
Get matched with top lawn care services in Hailey, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Hailey
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- LawnTechIt went really well. They were prompt, professional, arrived on time and gave suggestions for future upkeep. I was very pleased with the services.
- Dan Vernon & Construction & ContractingDan Vernon performs high quality work in a timely manner. He is ver professional and nice to work with. He is worth the prices he charges and is willing to give a detailed estimate in advance.
- Bio-Logic Lawn CareThey do a good job. They come out almost weekly. They always come at the same time every week. We are signed up with them for next year.
- Mike's Lawn Service LLCMike's Lawn service did a great job for us for a few years, unfortunately they closed up the company last October (2016) when Mike graduated and couldn't do it any longer. I don't know if anyone else took over the company since it was a bunch of college students.
- KEITH'S PROFESSIONAL LAWN & TREE CAREHe performed the job quickly and completely, warned us about keeping the dogs off the yard for 4 hours and said we could water the next day, which was when our irrigation turn was. We are happy campers!!!
- T&T Lawn ServiceWe used them in 2012 and 2013. They did this in the fall and spring. The first three times they came out it was $150 and they did a really good job. The fourth time they charged me $100 more. The quality of work was excellent. They did four hours of extra work. They charge $25 an hour.
Lawn Services in Hailey
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like ch..Recent Review:It was good. I would highly recommend them.Jamie K.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as: sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety
- Business Description:The Yard Butler takes lawn care to a whole new level, offering a variety of landscaping services Idaho Falls residents love. From general lawn maintainance to lawn mowing, spring cleanup, fall cleanup, snow removal and more, we are dedicated to delivering the highest quality service. Not only do we focus on beautifying your property, we also offer sprinkler installation and sprinkler winterization each fall, to help not only your lawn, but the system that keeps it looking beautiful. Whatever ..Recent Review:They did an excellent job and it looked wonderful. We had been quoted $35.00 per hour. This seemed high, but we were very pleased and were willing to pay this amount, even though they spent more time than estimated getting the job done. <br /> However, when we received the invoice, they must charge $35.00/hr per worker. The invoice was nearly 5 X what we had anticipated. When we contacted the provider about this, they simply said, "But you were so pleased with our work." <br /Jeralee J.
- Business Description:Corey's Lawn Care has served Mountain Home and the Elmore County residents with quality lawn care and maintainence since 1997. We specialize in TDY and Vacation lawn care along with a variety of other lawn care services. Call Corey's for a free esitimate, great customer service is what we are known for and our slogan is "we won't let the grass grow under your feet." So give us a try, you will be pleased with our service
- Business Description:At Korrect Kleaning LLC, we like to take away the stress away form our clients after a long week of work. we offer variety of work such as Move-In and Move-Out Cleaning, Dog Dooty pick, Dog Walking, Window Cleaning services, laundry services and many moreRecent Review:They did an excellent job, didn't leave any poop behindDara D.
- Business Description:A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needsRecent Review:Ken and his crew did an outstanding job. In particular, when they removed the backyard fountain, they had to remove a section of fencing to gain access. They had to use a tractor due to the size of the rocks that had to be removed so they laid down on the existing lawn special planks to minimize any damage. When they were done with the work, including re-installing the section of fencing, you couldn't tell that any work had been done either to the fence or the lawn! <br /David F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Proper Christmas cactus care requires good light and lots of humidity to ensure your plants will last beyond the holiday season. We’ll cover everything you need to know.
Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Find lawn care services in
lawn care services in Hailey
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
- A-1 Mowers2001 S. 5th Ave.
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- ARTESIAN SPRINKLERS INC3651 N 250 E
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc
- double diamond tree service1135 McKinley Ave
- double diamond tree service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- LAWNSCAPES1300 ADDISON AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Mike's Express Services227 Park Ave
- Mike's Express Services
- Platinum Lawn Services305 Alameda Ave
- Platinum Lawn Services
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Woods Sod Farm LLC1742 Hoff Rd
- Woods Sod Farm LLC
- Yard Master Services120 Stone Hedge Ct
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Yard Master Services