No need to call the professionals—here’s how to deep clean your carpets with a carpet steamer and how to clean them thoroughly without a machine.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Hailey, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Hailey
- Sophisticated CleanersThe girls arrived on time , meet and exceeded my expectations!, Can’t thank them enough, Looking forward to a long relationship
- CASCADE CLEANING SERVICES, LLCVery Well. I do not live in Boise, I live 2 hours away and when I call Matt to help clean my sister's filthy carpet because of her pets, he always takes good care of me. I have never met him, but I trust him, he always does what he says he will do.
- SERVICE MASTER OF MAGIC VALLEYFantastic! It took a little longer than I expected but wasn't sure what to expect either. I had never had my carpet professionally cleaned before. Smells and looks fantastic and I have four dogs in my house (that are not always purfect little angels). Very satisfied with this service and will use it again next year
- Regal Carpet Cleaning, IncIt went perfect. They arrived on time and did a professional job, Very happy with Regal.
- Mr. Steam LLCThey were so incredibly professional, kind and polite. They did an amazing job and explained everything they were doing before they did it. My carpets look beautiful and they even got out some stains that I didn't think would come out. I highly recommend them. This was the best carpet cleaning experience I've ever had
- Mr. Steam LLCI always use Valley Steam to clean our carpets on my personal residence and our rentals. They are always quick to schedule and arrive at the arranged time. Their punctuality is always something that I rely on and am thankful for. Their employees are very professional and courteous. The latest rental had very dirty carpets in the living area and they were able to get the spots out and everything looked as good as new when finished. I also had them steam clean the mini blinds. This is a fantastic service that is worth every penny spent. Top notch company with top notch employees
- Mr. Steam LLCThings went well with them. I think I used them before. They did a very good job and they seemed very professional.
- Mr. Steam LLCThey were on time, very pleasant and professional. Cleaned everything well and moved the big furniture back for me.
- Mr. Steam LLCBrian called ahead to tell us that he was running behind, but be there by 1:00 pm, he prospected. Did a very thorough job cleaning and set up fans to help the carpet dry quickly. He even set a plastic partition at the front to keep in the cool air, but run his hose through it and left "floor wet" signs near the area cleaned. We were very impressed with the quality of his work and pleasant personality. We will definitely recommend his service to our friends
- Mr. Steam LLCGREAT! I would recommend them to anyone. They do good quality work and its timely. They came in and bid the office. We scheduled a couple days later on a day that worked best for us since we have patients they came in when we were closed. They did exactly what they said they would do and exceeded the expectations. They are coming back to do the hard surfaces here soon. I enjoyed doing business with them and would recommend them to my family and friends
Carpet Cleaners in Hailey
- Business Description:Medalist Cleaning and Restoration LLC strives to serve our existing clients, new clients, insurance agents or adjusters interested in quality and professional cleanup after a disaster or everyday living!Recent Review:Quick appointment, professional interactions, excellent work. Highly recommended!David P.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Twin Falls, ID Carpet Cleaner, Go Green Carpet Cleaning: Go Green Carpet Cleaning of Twin Falls, ID provides expert carpet cleaning service. Owned and operated by Michael Maldonado, our business gives you the results you are looking for. We’re trustworthy and friendly. They don’t call us, the Green Team for nothing! We guarantee our work. Learn More About Go Green Carpet Cleaning: - Autos - RVs - Mattresses - Upholstery - Pet problems - Allergens - Teflon-DuPont care Se Habla Espanol (W..Recent Review:unknownDeborah J.
- Business Description:On The Spot is a Lead-Safe Certified Firm and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We have the most up to date equipment available for our Industry. We are Idaho's Cleaning & Restoration Leader.Recent Review:We moved into our new house & needed the carpet cleaned in the rental we had lived in. On The Spot was great! Jason was very professional & even gave tips on future carpet cleaning. we will use them again in the futureBecci O.
- Business Description:Disaster Restoration Contractors Over 20 Years Combine Experience 24 Hour Emergency ServiceRecent Review:unknowngilles l.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1984, Floor Show located in Ponderay, ID has been your premier source for a top selection of quality name brand flooring, counter-tops, window treatments and more! Our warm and inviting 4,000-square-foot showroom features a wide selection of flooring including carpet, tile, natural stone, hardwood, vinyl and laminate. We also specialize in custom counter-tops, furniture re-upholstering and window treatments including drapes, blinds, shades, solar shades and so ..Recent Review:unknownLaurence S.
- Business Description:Our goal is to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing-education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industryRecent Review:Very well. They gave me and estimate within a day of first contact. They started the next day after I agreed to hire them, and finished by noon of the second day. The work was superb in quality, and the price very fair for the amount of work neededLawrence F.
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The owner of the company did help us with our insurance and helped us figure out a way to re-design our kitchen. After that everything went downhill. We initially had to wait a while to get our roof fixed because the weather had to warm up. Which was fine, but then they did not do many of the measures against mold that they said they would. We had to ask them multiple times to even do temperature readings to make sure there was no more moisture in our walls. The whole process from then on was dependent on me asking them multiple times when they were going to do the next step. Then when they did the next step it was often incorrectly installed. They installed our kitchen cabinets completely unlevel and not spaced correctly. They never checked their work and they had to come back 3 times to fix the cabinets. We initially had a different project manager, but he was fired from the company half way through our project. Then the owner of the company took over as project manager. When I complained to him about the quality of the work he would give a half hearted apology that just blamed his workers. He then continued to send these same workers out to "fix" their work. There was no quality control and when we brought up these mistakes he tried to make us feel like we were being difficult or unreasonable. Is it really unreasonable to expect level cabinets, matching trim, and not having paint on our brand new floors? He also never seemed to know what was going on with the project and would ask us what was left to doKayla K.
- Business Description:I am a second Generation Cleaner, my father has cleaned for over 35yrs so I grew up learning the trade. My prices and services are equal to or better than my work. My work is equal to or better than my competitors. In the case of any sud-contractors I only use the best and or personally train them to be such. I always over see and or check the work being done or if possible do it my self and take care of any problems. Many times before the customer even has time to notice that there is one. ..
- Business Description:If you are in need of carpet cleaning then look no further than Blue Ribbon Cleaning Inc. Our technicians are dedicated to giving you the best customer service and carpet cleaning that you will find anywhere in the area. Our goal is to ensure that your home is sparkling clean for the whole family. Here at Blue Ribbon Cleaning Inc. we offer a variety of services including tile and grout cleaning, mattress cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning. If you are looking for professional cleaning se..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Stains don’t have to ruin your fabric, upholstery, and carpeting. If you’ve got household staples, you have stain removers at your disposal. Find out our top stain removal tips here.
Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Hailey
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elite Restoration- Bellevue621 S. Main St.
- Elite Restoration- Bellevue
- Floor Show, Inc.880 KOOTENAI CUT OFF RD
- Floor Show, Inc.
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning581 Sunrise Blvd N
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning1436 N Trellis Lane Ste #1
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- On The Spot Cleaning & Restoration235 W Hwy 30
- ON THE SPOT CLEANING AND RESTORATION457 N 80 W
- On The Spot Cleaning and Restoration2030 W 65th S
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal4106 NW 78 Terr
Coral Springs, Florida
- OdorXit Products
- Premiersrvc623 1st street Idaho falls id 83401
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY2659 E 105 N
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY
- Valley Maintenance & Restoration, INC4030 Glenbrook Dr
- Valley Maintenance & Restoration, INC