Corey's Auto Works

Auto Transmission
Auto Towing
Auto Tires

Moscow Auto Service

Moscow Auto Service, Inc. are industry leaders in automotive service and repair. As a family owned and operated business established in 1973, we've maintained a positive and consistent relationship with customers old and new with five family members and our quality staff to serve you. . Honesty, integrity, and impeccable customer service are what we pride ourselves on. Our goal is to provide second to none mechanical and auto body repair services to our valued customers. All of our work is 100% guaranteed.

Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing

We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide professionally trained technicians with fully stocked trucks to make the repair as quickly as possible. We are so confident in our technician's abilities, that if your not 100% satisfied with the repair we will refund your money. For ease of convenience for method of payment we accept cash, check, credit card, and with an on staff finance manager we can assist in financing your repair or replacement quickly and easily from your home with approved credit. Mailing address is 212 Evans St Caldwell, ID 83605. Additional phone numbers are 208-939-4475, 208-739-9810, 208-369-9288, 208-735-8400, 208-242-3236

07/14/2016

They were great. Very friendly and professional. Their work was expertly done. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Inspected transmission, replaced rear brakes, and serpentine belt

06/17/2016

Description of Work
Very good auto repair shop. Exceptional service.

01/09/2015

I had several bids for repairs on my older car and decided to go with this service. They were prompt and explained every detail as they completed the work and did an excellent job. They were $ 700.00 under what I was quoted by others. I give them 5 stars!!

Description of Work
Car Repair.

09/29/2013

I explained that I didn't want to spend a lot of money on an old car. They called with an estimate that was very reasonable. The car ran great after with no shimmey. I have taken it back 2 more times. The door was coming off the hinges. They got replacement parts and repaired it quickly at a reasonable price. I really trust these folks. I don't trust any mechanics easily. My goal is to get my car ...

Description of Work
I took my car for a change of oil and belt change. it squealed. I took it back. They said it was because it was an old car. I took it to Corey's. They tightened the belt and every thing was fine. It was a1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I did not drive it except in town because it shimmeyed at speeds over 60 mph. I had been told by Lithia that it was bad tires, out of alignment difficult to say. They were the jeep franchise. Corey's was able to find the problem and fix a scored rod and fix it for a good price. 500.00.

09/12/2013

All of the work was performed in a timely manner. But when I went to pick up the vehicle there were items that I paid for that had not been done. I questioned if they had missed any other items but they stated that they were confident that the vehicle was in top working order. A few weeks later I lost my brakes while driving due to a pressure pump that was leaking and should have been found by thi...

Description of Work
Asked this shop to go over a used vehicle I purchased. I was told that it required 1600. worth of items to make it like new and approved the work. This included a comprehensive and complete inspection of the vehicle including the entire brake system!

Category auto repair,transmission repair

Auto repair, car care, brakes, general, under car, heating cooling, electrical, transmission, electronic, internal engine, heavy duty, towing, miscellaneous, tire & painting.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa