Freedom Contracting LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2012

I am a general contractor in both idaho/washington states.Free estamates apply to a 25 mile radious after that there is a 50.00 service fee which would be aplied to the job if awarded.All phases of construction, mastercarpenter.Plenty of referances available.All of my sub contractors are licenced &bonded, billing is 1/2 down 1/2 upon compleation, some jobs may be time and materials dependingon job.I have been in the construction business for 25 years your project is very important to us and we take great pride in our workmanship and scheduling so your project is finished in a timely manor....

MPG Painting

Quality Kitchen Cabinetry

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Quality Kitchen Cabinetry was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Quality Kitchen Cabinetry stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

NEWCOMB PAINTING & SVCS LLC

Take Pride In Your Home Hire A Painting Company In Spokane, WA To Brighten Up Your Property! Everyone homeowner wants to live in a home that looks beautiful on the inside and the outside. Using the right paints and techniques, your home can look great for years to come. Choose Newcomb Painting and Services, LLC as your painting contractor to get the job done right. We're the painting company in Spokane, WA you can rely on for high-quality service. We'll prep and paint any surface inside or outside your home. We also offer a variety of home improvement services so your space can look its best.  Trust your painting and repairs to a team that cares. Email us or call at (509) 998-7968 now to discuss your needs.

07/08/2014

Brian E.

After one month I finally got the estimate which wasnt written in a professional manner - I decided to go with another contractor

Description of Work
Came out an gave an estimate for a bath remodel

Category home builders

[member name removed] in the northwest at spring time its really busy,having subs get back to you was an issue in your project i thought my bid of 7500 was a fair price for work discussed i hope your project went well and am sorry for the any mishap on my end Thank you William Irving

02/07/2014

Scott & Jessica B.

We are very pleased with the work done by Bill. He was good with the dog. It could not have gone any better!!

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel. New vanity, tub, shower and tub tile, floor tile, plumbing was moved, new sheet rock tape and textured. New fan, lights and switches.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

Once again I am so pleased with my referral customers the job went pretty smooth after rot was removed and rough plumbing was done the members were very nice and I really appreaciate there hospitality and look forward to any future projects they might have. Thank you, Bill Irving Freedom Contracting.

10/30/2012

Vonnie W.

Everything went very well from start to finish. He made everything available to me before he started construction, samples of carpet, flooring, fixtures, granite, cabinets, paint, decking, siding etc. Everything was built and finished top notch and kept within my budget range. I would recommend Bill Irving and his company, Freedom Contractors to any one who wants to own and live in a high quality built home. Thank you Freedom Contractors.

Description of Work
First off I love my home and I'm very proud of it, it's beautifully built right down to the smallest finished details. I purchased the land and Freedom Contractors helped me choose the floor plan that I wanted and scheduled a start and finish time that worked great for me. Bill Irving explained and answered any questions or requests I had and built my home from top to bottom. I am completely satisfied with the process and the finished home. He is a very talented professional man that worked very well with me and my daughter who helped me with some of the decisions.

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,decks,flooring contractor,lighting,siding,home builders,marble & granite,house painters,interior painters

Thank you so very much for your response,what my vision is is to provide my utmost attention to all details involved in any project small or large you get the same satisfaction. I am so blessed to have been a part of your transition at the time of the project you are by far the best client i have ever worked with and your continued friendship means the world to me and my wife , THANK YOU AGAIN and i hope all is well with you. Willliam Irving

02/02/2012

Harold U.

We were furnished with an estimate and the job was done per that estimate in a timely, professional fashion

Description of Work
Master bathroom total remodel, tile, cabinetry, flooring, painting, plumbing, dry wall.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

It was a pleasure working with the member ungar on their bath remodel,very easy to get along with project went smooth,even finished 3 days before schedule,hope all client are as nice and hospitable as they were thank you....FreedomContracting

All phases of constuction interior/exterior , new construction or remodel your dream your choice no job to small....

all electrical /plumbing shall be done buy licenced professionals who have shown Freedom Contracting there utmost intergrity only new constuction applys.All existing plumbing and electrical can be performed by our company.