Adjusting the height of your vacuum cleaner ensures your carpets get as clean as possible. The process varies by vacuum, but it’s easy no matter what. Learn how to adjust your vacuum’s carpet height settings in 30 seconds or less.
Get matched with top rug cleaners in Cocolalla, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local rug cleaners.
Recent Oriental Rug Cleaning Reviews in Cocolalla
- Mr. Steam LLCPhone call 30 min. prior to appt. time to say they are coming. Arrived 10 min. prior to scheduled time. Courteous. Detailed explanations of process. 2 persons worked steadily x 1 1/2 hours. Walk through after cleaning to assure what was done.
- Mr. Steam LLCTirell was on time, did all prep work, brought in cleaning crew and got started. Very professional. Great man.
Oriental Rug Cleaning Services in Cocolalla
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Business Description:A Plus Carpet Care serves the Treasure Valley and other Idaho areas and offers Carpet & Upholstery cleaning, Pet Damage, Repairs, Re-Stretching, Installs, Leather cleaning and Restorations Services. Carpets Area Rugs Leather Upholstery Oriental and fine Rugs We also Offer - Urine / Odor Removal Carpet Re-stretching, repairs & Installs RV and Mattress cleaning Disinfect and deodorize Hot Water Pressure Washing We are Non Toxic and leave no Soapy residues so please call us. we look for..Recent Review:I called and explained that I needed two rooms of carpet cleaned while my husband was out of town and our large dog was out of the house. I also explained very clearly that it was important that hypoallergenic products be used as I have allergies and am very sensitive to fragrances. I asked if they had such products available to use. The person said "yes." When they arrived to do the work, the day before my husband and the dog were due home, I asked again about the hypoallergenic products, and the people who came to do the work said they didn't have them but the detergent they used had very little odor. The woman said she has asthma and it doesn't bother her. <br /> Because our dog is very old and going to the dog sitter is traumatic for him, I was reluctant to reschedule, so I allowed them to do the work. Fortunately, the bedroom carpet does not have a strong odor, but the family room carpet smells so strongly it is making me sick. I wish I had sent them away. I am very angry about being told they had hypoallergenic products available when they did not, and I would NEVER call this company again or recommend them to anyone. <br /> I was very clear when I called them on the phone how important it was to me to get the work done while my husband was out of town and with the appropriate products, and I feel they were completely uncaring about my needs. <br /John J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful oriental rug cleaning service articles
Oriental rugs aren’t just for living rooms. Get creative with these eight innovative tips for ways to use Oriental rugs to enliven your entire house.
Hedayat Mukhtarzada, owner of Art Connection Oriental Rugs in Falls Church, Virginia, opened an oriental rug repair business after immigrating from Afghanistan.
Find rug cleaners in
- Priest River
- Spirit Lake
- Clark Fork
- Hayden Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
- Post Falls
- Newman Lake
- Otis Orchards
rug cleaners in Cocolalla
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!