A Plus Carpet Care

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2011

4.3

A Plus Carpet Care serves the Treasure Valley and other Idaho areas and offers Carpet & Upholstery cleaning, Pet Damage, Repairs, Re-Stretching, Installs, Leather cleaning and Restorations Services. Carpets Area Rugs Leather Upholstery Oriental and fine Rugs We also Offer - Urine / Odor Removal Carpet Re-stretching, repairs & Installs RV and Mattress cleaning Disinfect and deodorize Hot Water Pressure Washing We are Non Toxic and leave no Soapy residues so please call us. we look forward to serving you....

Axiom Home Inspections LLC

Axiom Home Inspections Idaho is properly certified, trust worthy and dependable. We perform to ASHI standards of practice. We often have the best prices in the Treasure Valley.

Golden Cleaning

Golden Cleaning is one of the best cleaning services in Boise, ID, 83709. With more than 16 years of experience it has become a reliable cleaning contractor for the residents in Boise.

CASCADE CLEANING SERVICES, LLC

Residential & Commercial. BBB accredited & IICRC Certified Company specializing in Steam Cleaning (hot water extraction & encapulation) Carpet, Upholstery, Hardwood Floors, Hard Surfaces (tile/grout,vinyl,concrete etc), and Air Duct Cleaning. Independently owned and operated. Matthew Huck owner. Call for a free quote. No hidden charges. All employees have nation wide background checks and workers comp insurance.

08/08/2015

I called and explained that I needed two rooms of carpet cleaned while my husband was out of town and our large dog was out of the house. I also explained very clearly that it was important that hypoallergenic products be used as I have allergies and am very sensitive to fragrances. I asked if they had such products available to use. The person said "yes." When they arrived to do the work, the day before my husband and the dog were due home, I asked again about the hypoallergenic products, and the people who came to do the work said they didn't have them but the detergent they used had very little odor. The woman said she has asthma and it doesn't bother her. Because our dog is very old and going to the dog sitter is traumatic for him, I was reluctant to reschedule, so I allowed them to do the work. Fortunately, the bedroom carpet does not have a strong odor, but the family room carpet smells so strongly it is making me sick. I wish I had sent them away. I am very angry about being told they had hypoallergenic products available when they did not, and I would NEVER call this company again or recommend them to anyone. I was very clear when I called them on the phone how important it was to me to get the work done while my husband was out of town and with the appropriate products, and I feel they were completely uncaring about my needs.

Description of Work
Cleaned two rooms of carpet

06/01/2015

The carpet was 14 years old but in almost new shape. It hadn't been stretched properly when installed and had wrinkled badly. It was difficult to work with and they had trouble stretching it.

Description of Work
Stretched 6 rooms and a hall of heavy quality carpet then cleaned it.

10/07/2014

He came in just to do the carpet around the toilets for me and he wind up taking care of other things that I was complaining about. He does everything. His prices are also so reasonable that I almost feel guilty because the prices are so low. He is also very laid back and very easy to work with. He is very professional and prompt. He does excellent work!

Description of Work
I am using A Plus Carpet Care.

05/31/2014

Description of Work
Denice and his wife did an excellent job. My carpet is an off white and it looks like new again. The pet stains are gone. What's nice about Denice's equipment is that it has a brush that scrubs the carpet and extracts more dirt. This is the third time I have used A Plus Carpet Care.

12/15/2013

They did good work.

Description of Work
Prepped, de-urinated, and cleaned five rooms insurmountable house. The price included a $100 travel fee (100 miles each way).

03/27/2013

Showed up as scheduled, did a wonderful job of making our carpets look new again.

Description of Work
This was the fourth time I have used Dennis and A+ Carpet Care. Dennis always shows up on time and even though his prices are a little higher than some of the others out there, it is well worth the little extra expense. Our carpets always look brand new when he is finished. We have pets, and small children and that is no small feat to accomplish. Thanks again Dennis for all your hard work and great service.

08/29/2012

Everything went well from beginning to end. Provider showed up on time and performed the tasks as quoted plus we really enjoyed the fact that they told us what they were doing, why, preventive measure, etc. Very, very happy with everything and Dennis and Chris were a joy to have come over and do this job for us.

Description of Work
Dennis (the owner) and Chris (his helper) were completely professional and did an excellent job for us. They tackled a pretty bad carpet problem with dog stains and lots of kids' stains and made the carpet look great again :D Very please with the professionalism, punctuality, price and the overall end result. Thank you so very much.

Category carpet cleaners

We offer the Advanced State-of-the-Art carpet cleaning system. We use one of the largest TRUCK MOUNT available and the deep cleaning RX-20 the best carpet cleaning machine on the market today. The process carpet manufactures recommend. Family & Pet Safe Rinse. Our goal is to provide the Very Best Expert Quality service possible, with a Master Technician", with over ( 31 ) years of experience doing the work on every job. We'll prove to you that there is no better carpet and upholstery cleaning

N/A