All About The Pipes Plumbing

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2003

4913 Chastain Ave Ste 20

Charlotte, NC 28217

Award winning. All About the Pipes Plumbing provides complete plumbing service, repair, for residential and sites in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area. Our commitment to quality work and customer service sets us apart from the rest as one of the top plumbers in Charlotte. Additional contact name - Mary Geiger. Additional phone number - 704-559-5288 ...

05/30/2020

David W.

Great. Guys came and removed old tank, installed new one, added pump, and determined solutions for both toilets. Michael was very good at explaining what they were doing during the install. In the office, Mary was great to work with, providing options over multiple conversations. Kept me updated on the day of service as well. Will use their services again.

Description of Work
Replace gas water heater, add recirculating pump, get one toilet up and running, and improve flush on another.

03/04/2020

june L.

They do a very good job every time I use them.

Description of Work
Water heater installation, but they also fixed the dripping pipe and exterior pipe.

Category plumbing

Ms. [Member Name Removed]. It is always a pleasure to be able to help you!

03/02/2020

Andy F.

It went great! I needed someone to install a sink ion my laundry room, as I had discovered a crack in my old one after water leaked out all over the laundry room floor. I call All About The Pipes Plumbing and spoke to Mary Geiger, I explained what needed to be done and that I needed to order the sink from Lowe's. The team showed up on time and completed the work quickly and efficiently. I was very impressed and would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Laundry Room Sink Install

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and hope that we can help you with all of your future plumbing needs. Sincerely, Mary Geiger All About the Pipes Plumbing Owner

01/27/2020

Joann B.

They responded immediately with online quote and offered to do the job the same day. I scheduled it for the next day and they were on time, very professional and the job was done very quick. He explained everything well and showed me how to make future adjustments.

Description of Work
Installation of Pressure Reducing Valve

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure being able to help you.

08/30/2019

Susan A.

Went great. So happy with the higher spigot and quality of product.

Description of Work
Replace outside water spigot and install higher on the wall.

Category plumbing

Ms. [Member Name Removed] thank you for allowing us to assist you with your faucet. It is a pleasure as always.

03/25/2019

Lisa D.

Professional, informative. Did not put other vendors down when discussing competition. Both other vendors we received estimates from did. The price isn't inexpensive. It is reasonable.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

05/18/2018

WILLIAM B.

Very professional from beginning to end, evaluated problem thoroughly and explained clearly what they found along with plan to repair problem, completed work in 1 day staying until 9 pm to finish and get water turned back on, then returned the next day to make sure everything was ok. I used this company for clearing a clogged drain in the yard and they were very thorough again. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Repair leaking water main to townhome

04/18/2018

MARIE & ROBERT M.

It went extremely well. They came on time when they said they would, worked quickly and efficiently, answered all my questions, finished on time as expected, and were very pleasant to work with. The price matched the original estimate to the dollar. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed a new water heater.

Category water heater repair

02/04/2018

Denny M.

The next morning, Telvin from AATP came to bypass the leak. My wife said he was very pleasant and professional. He found that there were 2 leaks; one pinhole, the other leak was at the connection at the meter which caused the jump from a pint to a gallon per minute waste - over 1400 gallons per day. When Brian and Telvin arrived, they uncovered several problems but worked through them and completed the job, pending an inspection from the county. Next day, the inspector arrived late afternoon and approved the job. Because AATP could not return that night and rain was expected (not their problem), I went ahead and filled in the trench. Brian and Telvin did a great job, even adding another shutoff valve and pressure relief valve between the meter and the house. I highly recommend All About The Pipes and especially the Brian/Telvin crew.

Description of Work
I had a water leak (about a pint per minute) between the meter and the house, of course. I called the water company and they sent out a technician the late next day on a Friday. She removed the pipe from the meter and replaced the washer. The small leak continued and we determined that the pinhole leak was probably under the sidewalk, a foot away from the meter. I intended to call a plumber on Monday since the leak was small; not an emergency. However, on Sunday I noticed the leak was now about a gallon per minute. I needed a professional/licensed plumber and went to Angie's List on Sunday and notified 3 plumbers. Found AATP and another A-rated, well-advertised plumber (Y) and called a plumber my neighbor recommended (Z). I received quotes from all 3. Z provided a quote by viewing Google Maps; lowest quote. He would manually dig a new line. Y met me at the house and provided a written quote; $1000 higher than Z. They also charged me $85 to come out and do the quote, which would not apply to the bid. They would also manually dig. AATP met me at the house and saw the leak and recommended they return the next day and install a temporary line that would stop the leak. Also, they would put the new pipe in a PVC pipe larger than the water line. The rocks in my yard over the years had caused the pinhole leak and the sleeve would eliminate that problem occurring and they would use a trencher to dig. For this service, AATP charged me $500 more than Z and I felt very comfortable with them. Obviously, Y was not chosen and Z said to use AATP, that it was a good price for that job.

01/30/2018

SUSANNE A.

It pains me to see these quality reviews. I hired All about the Pipes and they sent a gentleman to my home. He kept calling someone and the person on the other line was instructing him how to repair my commode. The "plumber" sent to my home had zero clue what he was doing and kept going in and out to his truck to pull parts. After an hour of this non-sense and still not finished, I told him to leave my home. When I called the owner about the service, he said the plumber was going through some "personal" issues. I lost all credibility with this company for not being honest and upfront. I still cringe when I see an All about the Pipes truck around town. #worstserviceever

Description of Work
Attempted to repair simple leak in toilet

Category plumbing

I would have loved to have had the opportunity to make this right by the customer. I have searched our data base and how ever was unable to find this customer. I am seeing that the date of service was 2014???? We are terribly sorry she had this experience and stand by the work and our warranty. We always try to do the right thing for our home owners even if that means sending another technician, refunding the payment and repairing at no charge. I cant fix what I don't know and am concerned that this was four years ago and we are just now hearing this. Chris Vigna would have come out himself had he, the owner at that time been made aware of this issue.

01/28/2018

Daniel B.

Had a faulty installation and shower was not mixing hot/cold water properly. Had a few plumbers out in addition to the one who installed and they were all stumped. 1 hour and these guys had it fixed - awesome!!!

Description of Work
Shower fix

12/27/2017

PAULA T C.

Excellent work. When I called the office, Mary was able to have someone at our house the next morning to clear the drain line. The work was done professionally and expertly. Superb customer service; superb work. I'd call All About the Pipes anytime for plumbing work!

Description of Work
The washing machine drain line was clogged.

11/01/2017

ARVIN T.

Plumbing contractor was excellent. The office and staff (Chris and Mary) were courteous, attentive and respsonsive. (Especially scheduling the work and inspections.) Dan and Rob (plumbers) were knowledgeable and very good at what they do. Installation of Rinnai whole-house and tub, two sinks, two-head shower with hand-held went very well with multiple home visits.

Description of Work
Rinnai whole-house tankless. Bath renovation.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/26/2017

Barry B.

I called All About the Pipes based on it being highly recommended on Angie's List and was not disappointed - in fact, was thoroughly pleased with Mary and the service - as well as Dan (the technician). Will use them again and highly recommend them to everyone. When I called they could get me in the next day, but the technician was running ahead of schedule so they go me in within 30m of me calling. Thank you!

Description of Work
I had a leak from my garbage disposal under my sink. I needed a new disposal.

Category plumbing, small appliance repair

10/24/2017

Kathleen N.

As usual we received great service and will call again

Description of Work
Toilet and sink leaks

10/20/2017

EDWARD B.

The service was prompt, efficient, timely, correctly installed and their price was very competitive.

Description of Work
Sink disposal replaced.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

10/16/2017

STEPHANIE B.

great! Mark was very professional and went above and beyond to uncover our issues!

Description of Work
two toilets repaired, and outside sub pump investigated

10/05/2017

Donna B.

I found them on Angie's List and I've used them for years. They are excellent.

Description of Work
They corrected the water pressure in two showers.

10/05/2017

Donna B.

They are professional and on time, They are very busy but they will work to schedule you in as quick as they can. They keep the area clean.

Description of Work
They unclogged the sinks.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

10/02/2017

Amy Z.

Bob was very professional and knowledge. Great job. Will hire them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet installation.

09/27/2017

James S.

We called after returning from a trip and finding water under our kitchen sink and on the kitchen floor. Our toilets had been "singing" for some time. The technician arrived within an hour of our call. He was courteous and professional. The work was done quickly and appears to have been done well. The service is warranted for two years. We were surprised at the labor cost - $147 to repair the kitchen sink and $179 for repairing two toilets. Over $300 for a little over an hour's work, but otherwise we are pleased with the results. We didn't call anyone else, so we don't know how this compares to other providers' labor costs. We will definitely consider them for future work, but may do some price shopping first.

Description of Work
Leak in kitchen sink, two "singing" toilets

08/13/2017

Kevin C.

Company scams you into paying a price to quote the job, then prices jobs EXTREMELY high. He told us it would cost $250 to replace each faucet, and when asked why it was so high replied with 'that's just what we charge'. Quoted $750 for work described above, then said it would take 3-4 hours... Would only take a competent plumber 2 hours MAX.

Description of Work
Hook up sink, toilet, and replace faucet in downstairs bathroom. Swap out faucets in 2 other bathrooms.

Category plumbing

This isnt our customer. We have never been out to this address, have never serviced this customer and we do not charge for our quotes.

08/07/2017

Joan L.

Dishwasher has never worked better. No more dirt and dishes are supper clean. Plus he told me how to maintain it in the future.

Description of Work
Repair to Whirpool Diswasher. It was throwing out dirt specs.

07/02/2017

Catherine M.

I called first thing Monday morning and was told Mark could come out now and he did. Super nice person, efficient, gave clear explanations of what he was doing. Will definitely call again.

Description of Work
Removed block in kitchen sink drain.

Category drain cleaning

06/27/2017

Vivian L.

Plumber found toilet in the master barhroom was leaking. He removed toilet and pulled flooring back to look for damage underneath. He proposed a plan to replace the toilet after I get the floor replaced.

Description of Work
I found a water leak on the downstairs ceiling. The plumber was called to investigate the water leak.

Expert Irrigation

CURRENTLY NOT DOING SPRINKLER INSTALLS. NO FREE ESTIMATES. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Lawn Irrigation services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your estimate today!

North Carolina Water Consultants

North Carolina Water Consultants™ is an award winning locally owned and operated company whose owners and staff strive for excellence and complete customer satisfaction. For nearly two decades we have worked with homeowners, homebuilders, and businesses throughout The Carolina's’ to solve multiple water-related problems. North Carolina Water Consultants™ is a HAGUE Quality Water products dealer. We have a complete and competent service department that can repair most makes and models of water treatment equipment. North Carolina Water Consultants™ handles storage tanks, pressure pumps. We want to be "Your One Stop Water Shop" for all of your water related needs. North Carolina Water Consultants™ has a complete and competent factory trained Service Department with licensed technicians that can repair most makes and models of Water Treatment Systems. Whether you purchased it from North Carolina Water Consultants™ or someone else, our licensed technicians can install and fix virtually any water treatment equipment brand on the market!

RAINWAGON IRRIGATION INC

Take the hassle out of having a beautiful lawn with a professionally designed and installed automatic sprinkler system. Just give us a call and we'll come out and provide a free evaluation and quote. No two landscapes are alike. We install automatic sprinkler systems by Rain Bird, the brand offering the most diverse, durable, and precise irrigation components in the industry. By using a professionally installed Rain Bird system, you can be assured that every area of your landscape will be watered with the correct amount of water needed. A properly designed irrigation system increases the value of your home, and increases YOUR enjoyment of your property. Make a wise investment and choose your irrigation contractor carefully.

Residential plumbing repairs & installation, drain cleaning, sump pumps, dishwashers & disposals installed, fixtures, faucets, shower valves, filters for wells & whole house, pressure tank systems, water closets, sewer lines, water mains, water heaters and tankless hot water heaters.

Appliance repair.