All About The Pipes Plumbing

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2003

Award winning. All About the Pipes Plumbing provides complete plumbing service, repair, for residential and sites in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area. Our commitment to quality work and customer service sets us apart from the rest as one of the top plumbers in Charlotte. Additional contact name - Mary Geiger. Additional phone number - 704-559-5288 ...

Brian W Long Plumbing Inc

With over 18 years of service plumbing experience, our number one goal is customer service. Excellent work, honest answers, and a great "can do" attitude is what you receive from Brian W. Long Plumbing Inc. Charges flat rate and/or hourly rate.

Oehler Pump & Well Service

With over 48 years of experience, Oehler Pump & Well Service is your #1 source for professional water pump, well, and water treatment services. You won't find a better business in the well industry. Trust our knowledgeable experts for exceptional installation and repair services. Call us today!

Offers by Oehler Pump & Well Service on Angi
Rapid-Rooter Plumbing Services Inc

Call for 24/7 Emergency Service, Office hours 8:30 to 5:00,Super Service Award Winners 2011 through 2019, Locally based, dedicated to providing reasonably priced service for our clients while maintaining proper insurance levels, quality equipment, licensing, bonding and quality workmanship. Our fully stocked trucks are dispatched by GPS locating system. We have a State of North Carolina Master Plumbing License. You can always get a VERBAL ESTIMATE from your technician BEFORE HE STARTS the work so that you have a more than reasonable idea of the total cost. Our DISPATCHER also can and will GIVE you the STANDARD RATES OVER THE PHONE for plumbing work by the hour, or drain cleaning by the size, and by the hour (in case your drain was improperly plumbed, is broken, heavily root infested or has limited access) camera work and water jetting pricing is usually quoted by the field supervisor after a phone consultation. Angie's List Clients receive a $20.00 discount. These discounts may not be used with any other coupons or offers, with the exception of a referral coupon, referral account credit, or an Angie's List Honor Roll Coupon.

Offers by Rapid-Rooter Plumbing Services Inc on Angi

06/26/2020

I had a very good experience with All About the Pipes Plumbing! The appointment process was easy, and the servicemen were prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. They diagnosed the issue and repaired it in about 20 minutes! I was extremely pleased with the service, and will keep them as my "go-to" plumbers. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I needed two leaky outdoor spigots repaired

Category appliance repair,plumbing

05/30/2020

Great. Guys came and removed old tank, installed new one, added pump, and determined solutions for both toilets. Michael was very good at explaining what they were doing during the install. In the office, Mary was great to work with, providing options over multiple conversations. Kept me updated on the day of service as well. Will use their services again.

Description of Work
Replace gas water heater, add recirculating pump, get one toilet up and running, and improve flush on another.

03/14/2020

Arrived on time. Very professional. Completed work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
diagnose failed kitchen faucet & replace faucet

03/04/2020

They do a very good job every time I use them.

Description of Work
Water heater installation, but they also fixed the dripping pipe and exterior pipe.

Category plumbing

Ms. [Member Name Removed]. It is always a pleasure to be able to help you!

03/02/2020

It went great! I needed someone to install a sink ion my laundry room, as I had discovered a crack in my old one after water leaked out all over the laundry room floor. I call All About The Pipes Plumbing and spoke to Mary Geiger, I explained what needed to be done and that I needed to order the sink from Lowe's. The team showed up on time and completed the work quickly and efficiently. I was very...

Description of Work
Laundry Room Sink Install

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and hope that we can help you with all of your future plumbing needs. Sincerely, Mary Geiger All About the Pipes Plumbing Owner

01/27/2020

They responded immediately with online quote and offered to do the job the same day. I scheduled it for the next day and they were on time, very professional and the job was done very quick. He explained everything well and showed me how to make future adjustments.

Description of Work
Installation of Pressure Reducing Valve

10/15/2019

They inspected a leaking toilet and gave me a repair option and a replacement option. I opted to replace the toilet since it was 15 years old. The work was done very quickly and I commend them on their cleanliness. The only negative is that I felt like the price was on the higher end of the range.

Description of Work
Toilet repair/replacement

09/19/2019

Repair arrived at the scheduled time, analyzed what to do, replace pressure relief valve and leaking sink faucets. Courteous, prompt and professional. Definitely would rehire for plumbing jobs in the future.

Description of Work
Replace leaking pressure relief valve and replace sink faucets.

08/30/2019

Went great. So happy with the higher spigot and quality of product.

Description of Work
Replace outside water spigot and install higher on the wall.

03/25/2019

Professional, informative. Did not put other vendors down when discussing competition. Both other vendors we received estimates from did. The price isn't inexpensive. It is reasonable.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement

Category plumber","water heater installer

Residential plumbing repairs & installation, drain cleaning, sump pumps, dishwashers & disposals installed, fixtures, faucets, shower valves, filters for wells & whole house, pressure tank systems, water closets, sewer lines, water mains, water heaters and tankless hot water heaters.

Appliance repair.