Franssen's Electric

With Angi since January 2015

Servicing residential, commercial and industrial electrical applications specializing in troubleshooting. From ground work to finish work we do it all. We are also on Avista's preferred vendor list....

Savage Construction

Super handyman here, I can do foundations to roofs everything in between, start to finish.

TruBlue Total House Care

Mr. Electric of Spokane & Coeurdalene

Mr. Electric is Spokane's premier electrician and offers comprehensive residential and commercial electrical services including repairs, upgrades, and installations while delivering high customer satisfaction by getting the job done right the first time. Our courteous technicians respect your home and family, providing an attention to detail that ensures quality, and safe work. No matter what electrical services you need, Mr. Electric has the power to make things better.

09/04/2015

Description of Work
Great job for a reasonable price

Category electrician

01/02/2015

Work was done quickly and correctly (by code!). I made the appointment on one day and he was here the next day. He was very professional, worked cleanly and explained everything he was doing. I highly recommend Franssen's Electric for any electrical work you may need.

Description of Work
Randy installed a new dryer cord & plug that actually fit into my socket correctly. The guy who installed the dryer left me with a fire hazard... 3 pronged plug shoved into a 4 prong socket; not good. He ran the electric and installed my garage door opener too.

Category electrician

Electrical, generators, home inspection, lighting & remodeling.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa