Looking to paint your home and boost your curb appeal? Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should caulk before or after painting the exterior of your home.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Aberdeen, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Aberdeen
- Reid Painting LLCBill was fantastic and we are so glad we found him. He was able to fit us in and have our house painted before it became too cold. He did an excellent job of caulking everything before he started. He was able to answer all of our questions and we are very happy with his work. We would recommend him to anyone looking to have their home painted
- Aim High PaintingI was very impressed for the amount of preparation work they did, and the job was beautiful after they were finished. They were very clean, picked up after themselves, arrived on time, very pleasant to work with, and the price was reasonable. I had them 3 times before already and I will have them again for a job this summer. They were very trustworthy
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement
- Premier Painting Professionals by WaagenaarsThe job started on a Friday with pressure washing and prep work. The exterior painting of my house was completed the following Friday. The Contractor was very professional and I am extremely satisfied with the finished project. I highly recommend Premier Painting Professionals by Waagenaars.
- Reid Painting LLCBill Reid and his team did an absolutely fantastic job painting our Mom's split level house, deck, pergola, and staining her fences! Bill is very professional and every interaction was a positive experience. He exceeded our expectations at all levels including price, scheduling, outstanding quality of work, and completion time ahead of schedule. Bill repaired things along the way, and every aspect of the job was completed with absolute precision. Because of Bill's professionalism and excellent references, we trusted him to choose all the colors, paints, and stain to do the job, and we were extremely delighted when we saw the house completed! He finished the entire job in just three days so we could get the house up for sale right away. It was a joy to work with Bill, and we highly recommend Reid Painting LLC to everyone
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters
- Natural Born Painters IncWe explained what we wanted and we had a very good discussion and review of options. His quote was competitive with other offers and he was able to get to the project when he said he would. We were pleased with prep work done before starting the job! Completed the job in the time he estimated and they cleaned up completely when finished. Excellent to work with and I would not hesitate to have Natural Born Painters on a future project
- Natural Born Painters IncThis was a very pleasant experience. Nick called when he said he was going to call, arrived when he said he would arrive and was easy to work with. The quality of the workmanship was good. Best of all, he has a large crew so he was in and out quickly. They were meticulous about prep and cleanup. I intend to repaint the entire house a portion at a time, will certainly call Nick next year
- Anderson Family Construction LLCAnderson Family Construction is building our custom home in Moscow, Idaho. From design services and planning to its (almost!) completion, I've been impressed with the quality of work, work ethic of every crew member, and the beauty of the home (which we call Foucachon Farmhouse) they're building for us on our plot of land north of Moscow! They incorporating a few special elements into the house, like the cornerstone (literal, 400+lb stone) that was part of our proposal story 11 years ago, as well as a butcher block island that used to be in our family business. It will be a new home with an old soul, thanks to the care and attention of every worker on the AFC crew. We feel the crew genuinely loves the home they're building, and are proud of their work. Anderson Family Construction knows how to build smart, with intelligent designs that are architecturally beautiful and classic, and also highly efficient. I highly recommend AFCs services! #AFCBuil
- Joseph G ServicesJoe was the first contractor to respond to my phone call requesting a bid. His bid was higher than we had budgeted, but he worked with us when we wanted to do some of the prep ourselves, and gave us a fair discount for doing so. His work and materials were excellent. He was responsive to contacts and followed through with dates scheduled most of the time. He could not start the work as soon as we had hoped, but when his crew started, they finished up within a couple of weeks. He also left things very clean and finished. He was easy to communicate with and trustworthy
House Painters in Aberdeen
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:Great. Joe Zimmerman of AAA Computers showed up on time, knew exactly what he was doing, and even supplied a power cord which was missing from the box the movers had packed the computers in. He went out of his way to make sure things were working correctly and gave me a tutorial on fixing issues by myself were additional problems to crop upSusan T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
- Business Description:TG Painting is painting company in Twin Falls, ID. We provide interior and exterior Painting, residential or commercial. Contact us! Painter, Painting Company, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Painting Service, Flooring Service, Pressure Washing, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Painting Service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Painters, Painting Contractor, Local Painter, Interior Painte
- Business Description:We provide: *FREE detailed, written house-painting and window-cleaning estimates *Competitive pricing *Full workers' compensation and liability insurance for our house-painting professionals and window-cleaning contractors *Quality work, from preparation to cleanup *Two-year warranty on painting services *Premium products *A year-round Customer Service Center *Energetic, dedicated, skilled painters who work hard to deliver the service and value that you deserveRecent Review:Matt Bingham, who was the contact person, was very polite. He gave us an estimate and he kept his word on that. They had another contractor come in shortly after they were done and they had to work overtime. The stain looks fabulous. One crew person quit half way during the job and they still got it done on timeJerry F.
- Business Description:M & K Painting and Woodworking is a full service paint contractor and specialty woodworking. We service all areas in southern Idaho. New Construction, Remodels, Commercial Painting. We take pride in the highest quality and service in Idaho
- Business Description:We Are a full sevice General building contractor. Member of the A.G.C. Of America. we have been in Buisness for over 60 years. We also construct green Buildingings. and also install Radon Sytems.
- Business Description:Our business prides itself in offering top quality construction. We have two employees who are also the owners. We hire subs on a few things, although we generally take care of tasks together. Our billing procedure is collect for expenses up front and collect remain balance upon completion of job. We have no financing options though we do accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company in Rupert, Idaho. We offer a wide variety of home improvements and remodeling. We pride ourselves in our work and customer service. With over 30 years of experience we make sure the job gets done the way you want. We do various charity jobs for the elderly, disabled, and widows/widowers
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The representative came out and looked over the job carefully--he got down on his knees and dug through the nap of the carpet to see the stains at the base--and explained different stains and what he could do for them. Then he gave me a few options, explaining the ramifications of them including price. We decided on a plan of attack. He came back two days later. Our appointment was for 8:30 AM; around 8:00 AM he called and said he had a meeting and would have to be late, around 10 AM. He showed up right at 10 AM and worked until almost 1 pm. I saw him cleaning the stairs--he was on his hands and knees, working the business end of his machine with a great amount of effort. <br /> While he was cleaning the apartment carpet I noticed that he had several different bottles of preparation. He told me that different stains required different treatments. <br /> He recommended that I leave the a/c fan running in both rooms, as well as keeping air flow going by opening all the interior doors of the apartment and the back exterior door of the studio. Even so, he must have extracted most of the liquid because both rooms were completely dry by morning. <br /> I was truly impressed by how clean everything was, and now 48 hours later none of the stains have returned. In the past, I've had carpet cleaners do that much area in about 30 minutes, with stains returning as soon as the floor dried. Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration did an amazing job, taking the time and using their knowledge to ensure that I had a great job. I will be including a clause in leases that in order to get their cleaning deposits back, tenants have to use this company. I don't want anyone to waste their money using an inferior company on my carpets. <br /> I definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs carpets cleaned, whether their carpets have just routine wear, like mine, or if they're victims of fire or flood. These folks not only know their business, they truly care about results and take pride in leaving their customers with really clean floors. Great work, guys! <br /Hanna G.
- Business Description:We have been in the construction buisness for 40 plus years. We have our own woodshed where we build custom orders. We are a small buisness that wants to make sure what is done for you is quality. Our only limitation is your imagination
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Planning to paint the exterior of your home? Be sure to follow our guide to maintaining compliance with your homeowners association’s rules and regulations.
Make sure the pro you hire for your next paint job is professional and within budget by getting a few estimates. Here’s what to expect along the way.
Find exterior painters in
exterior painters in Aberdeen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Drywall1471 Preston Dr.
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- American Drywall
- Caldera Design LLC324 S 5th Avenue
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Chapple PaintP.O Box 211
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
- College Pro Painters130 Nickerson St Ste 311
Seattle, Washington 98109
- Corey's Auto Works407 E Gould St
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Cruzer Industrial Coatings
Pocatello, Idaho 83202
- custodio custom painting252 s main st
Payette, Idaho 83661
- Custom Coatings LLC10890 W Hollandale Dr
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Caldera Design LLC
- Flipping Finns
Rigby, Idaho 83442
- Flipping Finns
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
Gooding, Idaho 83330
- Keever Constuction
- Renovation by Burbach3362 W 1820 S
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
- Renovation by Burbach
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel2830 Druvor St
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel